(2008/08) Aug 2008

mummynana
dunno leh, she keep shouting "i dun want u". =(
asked her who she dun want, seems like its not anyone at home leh.

morning mummies. =)

celyn
i also dunno lor, i thought it was also...but seems like after my sis placed a "buddha" on her bed, she slept like dead log last nite...so, i really dunno what and how should i think liao...u say leh? -_-"

snow74,
i will say coincident lah. unless you want to remove and try again loh. :p i will start to panic after i try out and it really happen again.

did i mention that in march when we were at malacca. there was one night yu xi keep crying and we had a hard time waking up her to calm her down. no matter how i call her and 'shake' her, she just closed her eyes and keep crying till yu ze got woke up by her cry. that afternoon, we went to cementary. i was thought uh oh in my heart. lucky, she is back to normal the next day then i know its not of 'that'.

morning!

eh.... we gng to hv x'mas bash?

Nana,

rdgs to shower head. Dad r like that... to them is kids can do but forgot is it complete.

Ytd, bbm bath herself, she was like a snowman! Even the bathrm was full of 'snow'!!! kekeke!

sylvia,
if have must plan now.
happy.gif
but who is going to plan and what are we going to have?

Mulberry,

Thanks for the link to get the portable potty.

Sylvia,

THanks for the info, probably will be going Disneyland on Wed, the day after we arrive. Keeping fingers crossed.

Rata,
Thanks. Think now no BP selling the neurograin. Actually kinda baulk at taking it cos of the fishy smell.

snow,
How's Zynn now? Hope it was just too much playing during the day. Chevelle woke up like 3 times one night crying for no reason but I just let her be and she went back to zz. It's the adult who kena orb bak kat lo...

RE: x'mas bash

It's been some time since I went for any gathering, last one couldn't go cos was feeling pukey.

It would be great to see all the mummies and kids again.

Celyn

I was thinking of field trip, but dun hv to prep goodie bags & also don't need alot of co-ordinating unless we want the staff to bring us along?

Go zoo? bird park? think night safari abit too late and think the animals will go bonkers with screaming for so many of us! :p

Where else can we go?

morning mummies

sylvia,
i also got no idea leh. its hard to go zoo, bird park or night safari with a big group. we will end up having all split up due to the different pace. some place that can 'lock' them to do something or play will be good so that mummies can talk too.

Celyn
hmm........... go discovery center? can play n watch movie?

Btw
at tpy blk 191, next to the NTUC ( not the hub), think is super cut. having promo : hair cut 0.80 only! dye hair 7.80. think is anniversary promo!

sylvia,
discovery center might be fun. i never go myself too. :p movie must depends on what is on then bah.

i very niao over hair cut one leh. i ever thought its ok to go cheapo one since i just want a trim. so i went to the $10 kind. eversince then i never go back. its really what you get is what you pay for or maybe i suay. after that cut, i go back to my own hairstylist she tell me she can't really save it. ask me to grow it back loh. my long hair just cut a bit short but still long enough for me to tie also can go wrong leh. never risk my hair again. even hubby also say ugly after i come out of the $10 cut and ask me to go for my usual $50 cut to save it.

mummynana,
yah. latest is 630am, prepare myself, pack yu ze's bag then wake him up, drink milk, change and talk to him a while before we leave house at 7am.

morning mummies

today, i had an experience on how is it like to handle 2 in the morning and send them to cc. both wake up and insist that i carry them. cry when i told them that i can't carry 2. insisted that both walk and i hold their hand together with my own bag (with yu xi's diaper and milk) and yu ze's bag. we walked out to take cab to send yu ze to cc. yu ze throw tantrum half way, don't want to walk. so i told him, he can stand there and cry and mummy is going and leaving him there. he bo bian had to hold my hand and walk with us. at that moment, i thought to myself if its yu xi who refuse to walk what will happen? do i really had to leave her standing in the car park and walk off with yu ze. yu xi is more stubborn then yu ze. cannot imagine leh.

mummynana,
i'm on leave today that's why need to bring 2 of them out to send yu ze to cc. babysitter go genting so i have to take care of yu xi.

Celyn

maybe u will hv my prob. cry and ran over to bring me back to where she stood so that I can carry her fm square one!!

happy.gif

Good character in the future though! Kekekeke!

sylvia,
sometimes yu ze will make me do that too. but he is not crying, he will just say mummy, this side and point to wherever he wants me to walk. then i have to walk back and take his designated path.

Celyn

Hahahaha!!

Mine is almost everytime. Unless I walked away, then she will crawl til I give her that look. Then she will stone there. but on the road wont let her do that. Only in protected areas.

:p

Morning!

Neck is breaking. Hw I wish I can have a massage now... But my office is too ulu. No place to sneak out for a massage during lunch.

morning mummies. =)

valnsw
zynn had been sleeping well past few nites, thx.
she all the while has been a sleeping thru baby, but dunno why that few wks suddenly like that.

ya, can start planning for x'mas bash le hor.
hopefully this time is at a timing that i can join also. =P
any ideas?

Snow

ya... was thinking indoor... discovery center or science center? but not easy to keep within premises .

if nt, engage entertainment? like clown,etc?

Nana, u come I massage for u loh. Kekekeke!

sylvia,
i also want massage leh. :p

snow74 & sylvia,
maybe some place or things that they can do/play and can keep them withing the premise. then we can sit back, relax and chit chat or join them in the fun in activities.

Hi mummies

Xmas bash
I Thot of gogobambini, they got play area, got staff to conduct party...:p .. Mummies can sit n relax n chat/ snack
happy.gif
... But I think quite ex...

Hmm..I wonder if I can make it for Xmas bash ..
sad.gif
cuz edd end nov...sigh..

Celyn

can loh. U want the soft relax type or the pain but gd for ache type? Kekekeke!!

I suddenly tot of a plc for bash. Art class. I rem last time when bbm went to attend, they hv party for kids. parents dun need to be inside, so all go down n drink tea , chit chat wor. think is a good idea?

sylvia,
good idea leh but i think i can't join the drinking tea part. high chance i will have a grouchy yu ze who refuse to join the class. hahaha.....

Morning mummies!

Sylvia,
Thanks. Can reserve the offer till i next see you?

Re: X'mas Party
Must choose some activity or venue tt is convenient n can entertain the kids. No idea leh. Any suggestions?

morning mummies. =)

sylvia & celyn
i also like the idea of art class, can just pass the kids to the teacher then we faster run? >P
ha ha...

Re: Xmas bash
I'm all for the idea of some activity for the kids that they can play by themselves while we parents sit back. Cos by that time I don't think I have the energy to run after Chevelle.

Art class sounds gd.

It's a good night at Zoo with lanterns!! & free caurosel rides , pony grooming,etc!
Only thing is cant see moon clearly.

中秋节快乐!!

Nana,
ok! but some restrictions in some situation ya. If nt, I'm ok.

happy.gif

morning mummies. =)
suddenly have a funny idea...if our kiddos can have a dance class x'mas bash, dunno what will the outcome be? ha ha.... >D
but i believe most of them might really enjoy it ya? =P

celyn
gotta go browse for info leh...hee hee... =P
saw it somewhere about hiphop dance party, but can't remember where liao.
should be somewhere near central area, at least no so inconvenient de lor. =)

Back