(2008/08) Aug 2008

morning mummies

mulberry,
thanks. i will look into that.
happy.gif

Good Morning Mommies!

Celyn,
I agree w Sylvia, Mae doesn't like to poo outside too leh (unless we are overseas bo bian)...but if out shopping, she will either poo at home or after we reached home.

mulberry

so cheap. Coz I bought from Amazon plus shipping is $60+ wor.

Then I wanna buy for my niece as present and saw this. So sweet rite. Kekeke!

She happily using it.

Sylvia
$60+ so ex?? U placed that order by yourself and only order that 1 potty? Or else can't be that ex leh.
I bought thru amazon spree so shared shipping is cheaper bah.
Ya lor that flower potty is so pretty. I keep thinking about it leh. Hahaha.

m2b & sylvia,
oh ok. so its confirm that they will 'ren and ren' and poo at home only. cos i just ask his teacher yesterday, he never poo in cc too. hope he is not fussy with toilet like me.

mulberry,

share spree leh.
I banned that mum liao.
:p

Ya... so pretty hor. If I saw it before I got mine, will buy this. kekeke!! Encourage them to use more.

Celyn
yayaya. They also scare drop into the bowl mah.
then u no need to go 3rd world country liao leh
Hkg also no need to go liao. some plc... toilet... std like our coffeeshop loh.

sylvia,
hubby say hoh, whenever i'm overseas hoh. i only go to toilet in hotel. i don't even need to go toilet when i'm out. somehow, i just don't feel like going and i didn't even notice it. he notice and told me that. :p

the most ulu place i have been so far is chiang mai loh but i didn't go any toilet out of hotel. :p

hongkong i went before but i think i only stick to hotel toilet bah. that's how fussy i am with toilets.

Hisstory, Sylvia,
I heard abt the blood transfusion thingy n became reli scared, now taking 2x iron daily. My boy at wk 32 is 2.65kg, gg to visit my gynae this week for my wk 35 appt... My appetite is better this time round n put on more weight too...

Val,
Congrats too!! Yup, gg to deliver next month... Scheduled my csection on 13 sep.. Hope my boy guai guai come out during that day...

morning mummies

dongle
wow..so excited for you...
bounce.gif

toilet
i also dun like kaer to use outside toilet but i overcame the problem by using toilet spray lor..its good cuz can clean the toilet seat for me and kaer too! hahah...she has no problem sitting on the seat now...can balance on her own..but she still dun like to poo in toilet bowl..headache..
kao_frustrated.gif

yln,
she don't poo outside or at home also?

now that yu ze don't poo in cc and not regular at home, i really don't know what to do to due with his poo poo problem.

celyn
she will only poo at home and will still need her diaper lor..so sian..outside she got no habit to poo...her style of pooing also quite embarrassing..she will cover her face and head..like in deep thought..and she dun like people to be around her..she will shoo all out until she finish..headache with her still poo-ing in diaper..
sad.gif

yln,
at least you give her diaper she still poo leh. yu ze don't even want to poo in diaper now. toilet, i must force him sit there and hug and sayang him then he will poo at times loh. must really wait till he tummy pain then he will go loh. sigh.....

when he is still in diaper, he will hide in a corner and poo. if yu xi goes and see him, he will shout, 'mummy, mei mei disturb gor gor ng ng'. then we have to try to get yu xi away for him to poo in peace in his hiding place.

YLN,
My niece was like tt too. It's a phase, they will grow out of it soon k?
Hahah, Kaer covers her face & head? Sooo cute!

Celyn,
Yuze's got a corner to ngng? hee... Give him sometime, he's still adjusting, moreover you started toilet training with him not so long ago too

dongle,
Little Prince's weight looks good! Hmm, from the last photo you took with Cayla, can't tell you've put on more weight
happy.gif
Trust that you would lose it real fast too!

YLN

bbm used to be like that either poo in diaper or in training pants. then suddenly she rushed to potty and poo and then no need diaper anymore.

I read that it's just a phrase, they just need to move on from their security of diaper.

happy.gif

BBM also shoo ppl away frm her. She can carry her heavy potty to bedroom and shoo all to living rm n must not talk or she will be complaining inside and shouting " CAN NOT TALK!!"

But she is good now coz when she saw a potty at other ppl's hse, she will take and remove all her clothes ( her habit) then poo when she needs to. :p
Hahahaha!!

Celyn,
he just abit loss where to poo and where to find his corner to poo now. He will eventually move on.

sylvia
u mean BBM remove all her clothes and poo naked?? even at home? thats so cute and funny...

ya ..i hope this phrase will pass quick lor...but i dun want to pressure her too..so i just let her be..sigh...

Hi Mummies!

Dongle,
Jia you! Look forward to seeing pics of the lil' one.

YLN, Sylvia, Celyn,
Your kids hide to poo n pee. Velle takes her potty to the living room to do her biz.

Sylvia,
Naked while poo-ing? Sexy!

YLN

yaya. After potty trained and a few months down the road, she suddenly removed all to poo and this never changed. So remove pants is pee, remove everything is poo.

At home, she remove all, still ok. Go out n she did the same, I just smile loh. But hope she changes when older lah. :p

Nana,
2 days ago, the potty is still in living room. after that, change place to bedroom liao. So I think venues change. Hahahaha!!

hisstory,
he doesn't have a special place. he will usually quietly hide in his room or one corner in my room or some place that we won't notice him loh. its like out of sudden, we notice that he is so quiet and missing then we will go search for him loh. once we found him, he will say 'go go, don't want don't want' then we know liao.

i'm ok to give him time but see him not poo regularly, like very uncomfortable loh. hahaha...

sylvia,
maybe loh. i should send him to babysitter's place to let her educate him on poo poo. hahahah.... he will listen to her.

mummynana,
yu ze don't use potty at all. he goes striaght to toilet.

Morning mummies!

Sylvia,
Does she take off all her clothes when she poos in skool too? The teacher must be thinking...What is this gal doing? Hahhahaaa

celyn / YLN,

Thanks for sharing on how to get the elder one to be accustomised to the new baby.
Guess I should bring her along to the gynae visits too. Now she knows my tummy will have baby sibling (been teaching her that as don't know the gender yet) haha.

RE: Toilet training
My girl still not trained yet
sad.gif
She still pees while in training pants. The only slight progress is she will tell me "Mummy, pass motion." or "Mummy, pass motion, check." after she poos in her diaper. Always not in time to bring her to potty *arrghs*

I have a feeling she doesn't like the toilet bowl as it looks like a deep big hole and no support at the sides, so she scared she will fall in.

Sylvia / Mulberry,

The foldable potty not available in Singapore? Thought of getting one as will be travelling next month.

dongle,
Congrats! Guess you must be feeling excited as the day approaches.

oh yes, anybody has massage lady contact? I think I lost the one that M2B gave me before.

M2B,
You still have the massage lady contact?
BTW I remembered you went to Disney HK before. How was the queue like? My hb heard the queue is min 30 minutes even on weekdays!

NANA

she has nt yet want to poo in sch, so dunno leh.

Valnsw,

Not that I know when I got mine 1.5 yrs ago as I cant find any here for easy travel.

Toilet bowl is still scary for them as will fall in.

I think she is in progress of toilet training and understanding her body, she would improve as time goes.

HKG queue depends on the season, sometimes v pack. If u want, I can ask for u which are the days that are lesser queue.

Celyn
toilet trained is better than potty trained coz potty trained still hv to move back to toilet wor. Plus they might be so used to potty now. & toilet cant carry here and there loh. Kekekeke!!

I bought v heavy one 3 in 1 type, but bbm still can carry around. can around but cant carry back must carry together. :p

BBM dun like ur child toilet seat leh. She would tell me want that DADA one. Hahahaha!!

Celyn,
no leh. She like those kid's toilet and will do everything herself from cleaning the seat to wiping herself n pulling up her pant n panty.

Sometimes she ok with the insert child seat, but dunno why she dunno like urs leh.

She can recognised which one she dun like leh. think is smaller and too small for her big bum? keke!

Did i mention before that I was queuing up for her pancake, she went to public toilet herself whch was near where I was standing, pointed and went in and came out and pointed for approval and she stay inside til I went in. She went to queue and pee herself! I have to keep calling to her and ask her where she was, then bend down to look for her shoes. She was so happy when she saw my shoes and peek, then she opened door for me to go in and showed me she has wiped herself!
I was shocked and surprised!! :p

sylvia
u allow BBM to clean the toilet seat herself? i find it soo dirty and disgusting leh...outside toilets are yucky...so i usually spray the toilet spray for her and clean for her before she goes up and pee herself...sometimes she will want to clean the seat herself..but i always manage to stop her in time!..haha
wiping herself is funny..cuz if she wipe herself..then she will leave toilet paper trails!! haha..she anyhow wipe lah..so i usually wipe for her..cleaner also hahah..

YLN

usually if like ION where they hv the cleaning gel, I will clean it and let her clean it again. Wipe her, will wipe her again before letting her wear lah.

I got the disposable toilet seat cover, so usually after cleaning, will put on the seat and let her seat.
happy.gif

celyn,
I have the child seat one too. but each time want to bring her to toilet, she already wailing.
Don't know how my mum's maid did it but she was already training my girl to sit on the toilet bowl with the child seat then she left, ever since then my girl didn't want to go toilet bowl.

I have uphill task to revisit this.

Sylvia,
Thanks. Anyway, we are travelling 20-24 sept. Prob will go Disney on 21 sept (wed) since first day arrive in HK in afternoon.

Unless we decide to go on Thur or Fri but I think Fri is worse right? Since like weekend.

Bb M is so cute! And she knows how to go public toilet herself. You must be happy and proud of her
happy.gif

Sylvia
bbM is so clever! jas dun even know how to wipe herself at home. if i let her do, she'll anyhow wipe. i can't stand it leh.
hehe my fault rite never let her practice :p

valnsw
i ever saw BP selling this http://www.amazon.com/Mommys-Helper-15301-Cushie-Traveler/dp/B000F1O8T8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1314263476&sr=8-2
not sure whether got any BP now... U keep at lookout at the BP section.

I also bought this from a local seller. I need to search my emails. Forgot her name liao.
http://www.amazon.com/Kalencom-2-in-1-Potette-Plus-Pink/dp/B0016KV8DG/ref=sr_1_1?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1314263881&sr=1-1
Jasmine likes to pee & poo in this when we went to HKG earlier this year. But the liners is quite expensive, so I'll layer ALOT of tissues in it. After each pee, i'll just flush away the tissues :p

Valnsw,

Friday is pack becoz the tour groups fm China will fill the whole park!!

Wed shld be ok. Thur is also pack with tour groups. But... I rem is near Mooncake fest? That's a big festival in China & Hkg so might be packed if it falls on that day.
happy.gif

Mulberry,
I will wipe after she wipe leh. But sometimes she wants me to wipe her only.

Not anyhow wipe , that's their standard loh. Kekekeke!!

Kekeke!! Yayayaya... ur fault leh. never let her practise! :p

sylvia
haha
i agree with you..i think our standard of anyhow wipe is their normal standard!..

valnsw
enjoy ur trip..u shld be 2nd trimester liao rite..? best to travel
happy.gif

afternoon!

YLN

i think they saw us wipe so they followed and learned that must wipe but stilll don't understand that it has to wipe clean. BBM will wipe herself a few times lah. Then tell me not wet anymore, but I will still wipe again.

Just like bathing, usually I will wash her 1st, then she will bath herself, wash hair ( only the top) then chest and body... sometimes leg n hands... sometimes only! kekekeke!

sylvia,
these 2 days, yu ze request to hold the shower head himself and try to shower. but i will still try to control a bit and wash him. :p

Celyn

let him take loh. It's just their growing up. Don't think u want him to be mummy here and mummy there when he's 40's 50's pah. then will vomit blood.

:p

I will also wash again ... think all mummys will. kekekeke!!

morning mummies

sylvia,
yah. got let him take but hoh, he can't reach his head leh. hahaha..... wash hair, only got a portion get wash, left a portion of shampooed hair.

Celyn

when i shower with warm water , she said cold, but under tap, nvr complain loh. think under tap can use 2 hands to wash. kekekeke!

Val, the blue packaging fish oil ve lower dosage. some times bp do sell the pink one. Check it out.

Shint, for me is i cant believe dat my ML is going to end soon
sad.gif

morning mummies.
i orh bak kart liao....zynn had been waking up every 2-hrly for pass few nites, she din even do that when she was a bb leh. -_-"

Hi Mummies!

Sylvia, Celyn,
Anvelle requested for a small shower head when we move to the new hse so that she can bathe on her own. And her papa is so happy and agreed! Dun think she will be clean lor. Lazy hb...

Snow,
Wat happened? Nightmares?

Back