(2008/08) Aug 2008

hi mummies
just came back from isetan private sale...nothing much leh..even crowd also lesser...just bought a top..n left..sigh..quite disappointing..
anyone bought good stuff??

btw i saw burberry got 80% off..but not very nice clothes..quite good deal..

kekeke....now got sale huh? too bad..can't go shopping this wk...i got a hard time whenever i bring my bb out...sianzz. n tired leh...hard to shop ard also...

i bought mine at robinson.
britax got diff range..u should go and see ..
happy.gif

btw, i had a prob w my bb when i bring him out. Nowadays, my bb doesn't like to latch on when I'm outside..he will keep struggling n struggling..really had a hard time. Then I feel so uncomfy..Any mommies experience this? Then i had no choice bt to bring out my pump n express.

pinky,
why hard time when bring baby out ?
i also feel not easy to bring son out on my own, but flowerleg , so just bring him out even though i will sweat, get stared at and cannot shop like last time, can only window shop and makan, also happy lei me..lolz. crazy hor ?

happpy mummy,

just now at robinsons was contemplating whether to buy tollyjoy straw cup or not, since the water should flow out more easily in that cup, then decided i shan't waste any more money on cups for the boy. just let him learn to drink properly from adult cup bah! i think he doesn't like the nuby one with teat coz' the water doesn't flow well. same as the avent spouts. when i try myself, i also find it hard for the water to flow out.

cat,

oh i'm not too concerned abt the fever temperature. for me, i will start to get worried when the fever is really high, like 38 or 39 deg and it affects the mood of the boy. if it's a low grade one, he's usu not too bothered by it. i'm more interested to know if it's really true that babies dun need to drink milk if they're enjoying solids. hmmm...never read anything like this before leh. all books say bbs should have a min. amt of milk each day.

interrace,

what's so special abt britax? i'm using maxi cosi and my son is mostly happy in it, most of the time can sleep in it also. last time the infant car seat he always cry in it. but i dun think it's the brand. it's prob coz' the seat is now upright and front facing, so he gets to see more things. last time he prob didn't like lying down and seeing the car roof, haha.

oh, jonah was also like that when he was ard 7 mths. he will latch on then unlatch very quickly coz' distracted by surroundings. then at 8 mths he starting biting me when i BF him. so i decided not to breast feed and just pump. a bit xian at first coz' i can't stay out too long. nowdays not too bad since i only pump once in the day...some time ard 3 or 4pm. the rest of the time i'm usually home, e.g. 11pm before going to bed, and 8am when i wake up. for me, it just means i can't spend a full day outside lor.

Order made for bubble tissue:

1) cat 2 pkt + container ( EAST)
2) val container (wkday central/novena, wkend east)
3) mashmellow 2pkts (east)
4) Phyphy 2 pkt ( east)
5) blurqueen 2pkt + container (east)
6) vone 2pkt + container (east)
( EAST total: 10pkt + 4 container)

1) snow 2 pkt ( CENTRAL)
2) rona 2 pkt ( WEST)
3) m2B 2 pkts + container ( wkday central, wkend west)
4) happy mummy 2pkt ( west)
5) sylvia 4pkts (west)
(West total: 12 pkts + 1 container)

1) april 2 packets + container (sengkang)
2) Linx 2 packs + container ( Punggol )
3) hashisan 2 pkts ( sengkang)
4) krex78 2 pkts (punggol/ kovan/ city hall)
5) mulberry 2 pkt + container (Sengkang)
6) happie 2 pkt (sengkang )
(Sengkang total: 12pkt + 3 containers)

Delivery will be tomorrow or sat to respective mummies' address. They will confirm timing with me and mummies who are collecting.

East will be collected by Cat
Sengkang will be by Mulberry
West/central will be by Sylvia, me loh

Hahaha!!

hi interrace, maybe as u said earlier, different now...can only window shop n makan lor...cos my bb doesn't stay in his pram for long, always cranky at times..haizz...making him meal, etc..really spend time lor

interrace,

ya... u whisper n louder so all can hear n learn.

hahaha!!

happy.gif

is normal lah... walk n see... shop will hv to carry bb n put the pram at the cashier..... so usually see window .

:p

happy mummy

maybe adel gng for a row of teeth so painful loh.

if u apply the detinox (correct spelling?) alot , maybe he will slp thru the whole nite?

:p

missysz
sorry, just manage to reach home.... -_-"
ya, ur order is in this batch.
but there is some problem with the ON bill, i wrote to them liao but they never ans me. =(
u wanna proceed on to collect ur stuff 1st?
cos i dunno how many time must i write to chase after them then they will reply me leh...
if collecting, tmr nite?

Rata,
was at robinson. by 3pm, the $199 car seat sold out liao. i think its value for money leh. only thing is the colour, gray lor.

Snow,
Hope u r better now. I hate gastric flu/pain...sucks!

Btw, nice meeting u, e gals and your sis just now. Zynn real cheerful. I'm so happy w my loot and most imptly, Hb not ard to see. Haha Showed my mom the clothings and she said all nice!

Thanks once again for your effort.
happy.gif

Mrs Teng
Oh.. so you think it's a fungal infection as well? Sigh.. Can't wait to see the PD next Wed and see what she says. For his eczema, I'm using this moisturiser - Aqueous, prescribed by KK last year when David got admitted for UTI. So far it seems his eczema is under control so I just continue to apply it on his face after every bath.

Celyn
Gosh.. I wish I also knew what the cause is so that it can be 'eradicated' once and for all. Ya.. quite long already.. can say.. a couple of months already? It comes and goes, you see.. so I also dunno why like that and what is the cause.

Krex
Thanks.. I think it is itchy for him but thankfully, he doesn't use his fingers to scratch per se but would like to rub his face against our chests.. which we would stop him from doing so. Worse.. sometimes.. he rubs his face against the sofa!!

M2B
I doubt it's caused by body wash leh.. cos I'm already using Lactacyd which is super mild already (as prescribed by the PD).

Rona
Tks for your PM and your lovely offer. Appreciate it
happy.gif
I think we'll wait since we're going to see the PD next Wed anyway.. so we'll see what she says. My hb is abit paranoid where application of creams are concerned. I'm pretty sure he will not allow me to apply this 'new' cream without seeing the PD first!

So did you manage to check out the sales at Robinsons and Isetan? Anything interesting? Really wish I could go too but it's really quite impossible. Sigh..

Hfgaga
Yikes.. do take care and we'll pray for a super speedy recovery!! Hang in there..

Hey Moms..

I think (was it) Celyn who recently asked who Serene Ng is among the moms? Was that qn ever answered? Cos.. I'd like to know too
happy.gif

wendy,
nobody reply to my question.

rona,
i stay at robinson till around 5pm then go back to isetan to get hubby's shirt. he came and fetch me around 620pm then went to fetch yu ze. spent about 400+ in total.

only get to pump at 730pm, 13 hours after last pump.
snow74,
you still sick? must take care and rest.

catherine,
ok lah. hubby's timberland shirt already cost $103, my own bras already cost $150. so already make up 50% of spending liao. got yu ze a gingersnap t shirt, avent milk bottles, pacifier and teats. 2 tops, 1 skirt and 1 dress for myself. actually spend more at robinsons, nothing to buy at isetan.

Wendy

I was given Aqueous by National Skin Centre for my prenancy rashes. Yes, it did help me a little during that time.. I used the small tub kind.. 5 days per tub.. I got the rashes since week 16 until 7 weeks after delivery.. Applying it is like spreading butter all over my body.. I must say it helps me very much.. I didn't have much stretch mark during pregnancy, considering the fact that I have twins.. Now, just got 2 small little marks on the left side of my tummy..
happy.gif

Think it should be fine for David to use.. Are you using the blue tube type or the white tub type? I feel that the tube one very greasy , dun quite like it..

hi all, back fr both isetan & robinson sales. nothing much at robinson did not buy anything. Bought quite abit at isetan
happy.gif

celyn,

u are one big shopaholic! i'm quite xian of the sales already. popped by robinsons to take a look during lunch time and cldn't find the pigeon biscuits i wanted. can't figure out what else i need to buy coz' i just went for a similar sale 2 weeks ago. that time spent almost $100 buying jonah's stuff.

morning mummies

krex78,
hahah... that is the effect of not shopping for a long time. once release to shop, seems to have a lot to buy. hehehe....

morning mummies
happy.gif

Rata I also always got more things to buy at isetan. Am going today cos got baby gap sale. (I think I saw on the brochure) remember the last time I got 22 pcs. Hope this time also fruitful. Will update when I get back
happy.gif

Re blog
For some reason I temp put my blog as pte. So if there are mummies whom do read my blog I need to invite u. Pls drop me an email/pm me your email I add u k. Sorry for inconvenience
happy.gif

krex78,

dunno what is special abt britax wor, just happen to bounce on this brand when was shopping for car seat, place emre inside, angle,cushion and material look relly cosy and comfortable, so buy loh.
went to look at maxicosi before..but emre look more comfortable in britax loh.
cos me not the one sitting, thus let him choose loh..lolz..
happy.gif

train him to do shopping liao..so next time can shop with me..!

catherine,
why pte ur blog ? got issues ah?
me follower of ur blog, need to have invites to read too ?

mashmellow,
ur gal so kawaii!!

morning mummies...havent check in for awhile..been super busy...

whats this bubble tissue thingy ah...must be good lah so many ppl order...

isetan..i went also...i bought 10pcs of burberry clothes for the kids..very good prices le..maybe i went before 8.30am..so quite alot of good stuff available...

i bought the bedrail..and er some small stuff..all for kids..saving my own expenses for the milan trip
happy.gif

Mrs Teng
Morning!

I used CLARINS stretch marks cream during pregnancy and I too didnt have any stretch marks..
happy.gif

For David.. I'm using the tub one. It's thick but easy to apply. Not too greasy.

Cat
I read your blog too.. so pls include me - [email protected]
happy.gif

hi mummies, good morning..

wow so many sales on going, seems like all managed to get quite good deals.

cat,
eh how come muz login to read the blog liao? yesterdae me was still at reading the poem that you have put...so meaningful leh can add me? [email protected]

bb gap sale ?? drool me want to go leh....eh at isetan huh then muz have isetan card then have offer?

which outlet have bb gap?

wendy,
the rashes look bad, hope will recover soon

celyn,
how yuze huh? saw you mention some red spots? well if it me also hope will get it younger, but if ger got it hor me think got ask hb to move out coz he has not got it yet haha sekali spread to him...

mashmellow,
nice pics

Back