(2008/08) Aug 2008

Dphotofolio (studio at Seah Street) http://www.dphotofolio.com/bbportfolio.html
(**worth doing cos baby coming to one year old and can "show off" during 1st year birthday**)

Studio Photography Package - $200 (u/p: $350)
~ 1 hour session
~ no print given (2x 5R print if 10 signup; 1x 8R with frame if 15 sign up)
~ return ALL original photo (high res file) in DVD
The shoot you can get around "150 pic as long as u choose the correct or perfect time for your kids, usually will take abt 150 pic or more"

Term & Condition:
~ this special package price valid only with minimum at least 10 persons to sign up with 50% of confirmation deposit
~ once the whole group sign up, the package will be valid for 3 months (can nego)

Remarks:
1) No extra charge for shooting together with parent, kids grandparent or sibling of baby.
2) Any other family member except in point 1, additional charge @ $15/pax. However, this is not applicable to use for two families in one package.
3) Strictly no solo/individual shots for adults.
4) Each package, FREE use of 2 set normal costume for kids age 2yo & below.
5) Animal costume for rent @ $25/set or $40/2set for bb age between 6-12mth old, depending on their size.
6) Makeup+hairdo @ $80/pax, if any
7) Not allowed to add on with extra hour
8) Photo print will charge based on ala carte price, or upgrade the package to top up the price.
9) Strictly by advance booking of shooting appointment.

- provide props to use together with photo taking. However, welcome to bring along own props and fav stuffs to add as extra props.

ruixian,

oh.... I tot u are organising it n since I already put my name there so ask u loh. I rem is the one til june.

if u want, i can arrange, can jio ur friend to join in... as long as the mother who is interested and have child less than 5 year old.. can join in..

e.g. like Rona, her 3 kids join for one package

can refer to this pic if u keen
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/discus.cgi?pg=prev&topic=578191&page=2265611 OR see FB

Dphotofolio will start if can jio 10 to 15 mummies (mummies who is keen please email ur name and contact plus email address... DUN transfer money first)
---------------------------------------------------------

1. Poh (ruixuan's contact)
2. Ivy (ruixuan's contact)
3. April
4. Sylvia

Strawberry, dongle, yurri or Rata?? u interested? since i got 4 mum here liao

To be honest, I don't mind either Dphoto or Foto-u.
See which one can gather enough mummies...

rata
Think you can consider posting your package also so the rest of the mummies can make a comparison and choose.

<font color="0000ff">hello mummies</font>,
oh gosh, i'm taking real long to get back to the thread... so upset not enough time.

<font color="ff0000">rona</font>,
how's jerold? are his eyes better? hmm, did doc worried about his progression?

i brought anna for her jab yday. she is 8.07kg and 67.5cm tall. considered 75th percentile for her wt liao.. haha..

me too me too.. hair loss slowing down.. hehe.. hi-5!

<font color="ff0000">krex</font>,
yeah, you hb ok means alot easier now. moving on is to find a job/arrangement that suits you best.
happy.gif
i'm also in discussion with my hb now. hope something can work out.

<font color="ff0000">celyn</font>,
is yu ze having fake measles?

<font color="ff0000">mrs teng</font>,
i have the same thots as you. i also don wan to look back and asked myself what have i not done for my gals? i want to witness every development in their lives cos they're so precious to me.
happy.gif
high-5!

oh, then can i still use pearl barley? if not, i better get the china barley..

<font color="ff0000">val</font>,
ya, i really wish i can be at least a PT sahm lei.. very tired..
yup, agree with you the growing up process of our children is something we cannot buy and so precious to us.
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">ruixuan</font>,
wow.. it must be very tiring for you to be on shift work.. full time some more. so really want to be sahm too?

your SL's 1st pic is very nice.

<font color="ff0000">snow</font>,
oh no.. i understand such heavy commitments. for me, my back is excluded from all my insurances so ivery scared i need to go for more ops.. which i'll need to fork out $$ myself. that's why i depend on acupuncture now.

<font color="ff0000">linx</font>,
ya, that's why must really think hard. if not, how to get the moeny and time tog lei.. sigh..

<font color="ff0000">yuuri</font>,
hehe.. your boy is soo cute. i like the 3rd pic.

will continue the rest of post later.. hehe..

giraffe
ya lor, i understand also.
last time i go op, also not covered...so ended up gotta fork out $8K. =P
u feeling better?

snow
both term quite similar and their pics work quite similar.

whether FOTO-U or DP
if i want to sign up any package again, i want to take naked pic of my son... hee....

show u what i had taken...

2286148.jpg

Ruixuan,

I'm interested in the dphotofolio one, but when's the validity date?

Cos I think for the next 3 months I'll be v busy, don't think can make it.

valnsw,
i tot u taken the sean lau's. can't confirm the validality... will let u know when the date is near to signing up

can refer to this pic if u keen
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/discus.cgi?pg=prev&amp;topic=578191&amp;page=2265611 OR see FB

Dphotofolio will start if can jio 10 to 15 mummies (mummies who is keen please email ur name and contact plus email address... DUN transfer money first)

3. April
4. Sylvia

KIV
----
yurri
valnsw

Hi Cocomo

I am also interested in the swimming trial.

Aquaducks baby swimming trial - Free
----------------------------------------------------------------
Please indicate your name, baby's name and DOB:-

Date : early / mid May (weekend)
Time : TBC (for half an hour)

#1: cocomo - Shervalle Gow 04/08/08
#2: Linx - Nandini Raman 06/08/08
#3: msapple - aisleyne loh 15/08/08
#4: Rona - Jerold 24/08/08
#5: M2B - Maegan Eu (29/07/08)
#6: blue_aurora - Reagan Yeo (25/07/08)
#7: Dongle - Cayla Foo (20/07/08)
#8: interrace - emre norman (05/08/08)
#9: happie - Chiemi Goh (06/08/08)
#10: balugu- Gerlene Soh (11/08/08)
#11: nicky30 - Joan Tan (23/08/08)
#12: ruixuan- Siong Lok (03/08/08)

Waitlist:
#1: snow74 - zynn wu 8/08/08
#2: sylvia - Meredith Pey 28/08/08
#3: missysz - Jonas oon 23/07/08
#4: megan -titus 8/08/08
#5: Hui Chin - Falisha 02/08/08
#6:

Sylvia and Celyn, noted that you are coming.

<font color="aa00aa">**** NORTHEAST GATHERING @ 10 Apr 2009 (Its a Good Friday Public Holiday) **** @ 1400Hrs onwards.
(Location at Compassvale Road (Opp. CompassPoint) approx. 5 mins walk) </font>

1) April, Denzel and Hubby
2) Mulberry and bb Jasmine
3) Sylvia &amp; HB &amp; Meredith
4) Hashisan, Misaki, (hubby,Ryo and Maid - will confirm later)
5) Cynthia (earnestmum), Amber
6) Celynlee and yu ze

<font color="aa00aa">Mummies as follows please advise your email address. My email address is [email protected]</font>

<font color="ff6000">7) Reirei and bb Charlotte
8) Happy mummy, hubby and Adel
9) Ling Ling and bb Nandini
10) Roiv (Ivey), Allivier and Xavier
11) Jen, Hb, Phil &amp; Jean
12) Shint, hubby/maid, bb Kai and #1 (KIV)
13) Shay and bb (KIV)
14) Nini &amp; Braiden (KIV)
15) Hui Chin &amp; BB Falisha (KIV)
16) Krex78 &amp; hb &amp; Jonah (maid will come but not eating)</font>

Hi Cocomo

I am also interested in the swimming trial.

#13: celynlee - loo yu ze (06/08/08)

Waitlist:
#6:

april,
i just email you.

mummygiraffe,
i don't know leh. his rashes is better now. only left the hands and legs. face one all cleared liao.

this time round, i must go see their props and going to bring my snow white dwarfs collection and big teddy bear along. the big flower pot is too ex... maybe a potty?

Any mummy ever bought the Bugslock band from this BP seller called ylc?

I remember a few aug mummies bought.

I just opened the packaging of the bugslock and I found the part that is supposed to fasten it, has broken!
Any mummy also had the same prob as me?

Now I cannot use the Bugslock band around my girl's ankle. Have to put it in the room instead, hope it can repell the mozzies.

She kena 2 red bites behind her ear and neck, lucky not obvious for tdy's PS.

giraffe,
jerold's eye recovered. the medicine very effective. he is 8.8kg and 70cm tall, around 80%tile, but he was 3.6kg at birth. was 8.3kg already at 5mths old and now 7 mths old only put on half kg. haiz, have to console myself that he is healthy lor. but at the rate he is growing, don't think he will hit 3x his birth weight when he is a year old... doc not worried but did mention that 500g in 2 mths is a little low.
How are you? have not heard from you for so long. back is better now? how are your gals?

Krex,
jia you! don't give up on pumping yet ok? you can cut down to suit your time, but if you can pump enough for just one feed is also good. remember your revised aim? and now you have 2 pumps which are as good as new ones!

me too, very tired pumping... and i've been dragging the time to like 10 hours even. have been going to work late, so my boss is ttrkking the time and taking my leaves off to be fair to the office. will try to improve my timing. very bad to keep going to the office late.

sylvia,
yah man, very tiring. pump and watch at the same time so don't waste time. but i can just watch and watch until i buay tahan and dozed off in front of the tv... bad...

Giraffe

Dun have if pearl barley can or not leh! Why dun you check with the chinese medical hall? They can probably give you a better answer..

<font color="#CD3278">M2B</font>
My hb also has to start travelling freq fr now on.. He oredi had to put on hold his trips when Ashley was a newborn, so cannot tell his boss to wait liao.. *haiz*

<font color="#CD3278">val</font>
Sounds like u're the one who wld be really exhausted aft the shoot today? Chevelle too??

hisstory,
i'm exhausted, but so is Chevelle. She fell asleep on my mum's shoulder when she was carrying her outside to stroll. Then she woke up, I quickly changed her diaper and let her drink her last milk for the day and let her sleep.

During the PS, I had to pull many stunts to get her to look up. THen whether smiled in front of the cam, depends on her mood. So I really super tired.
*keeping fingers crossed that miracle will happen like the past 2 days*

oh ya, abt the dry run, I need to put Chevelle at my parents' place while I'm out in the day, so want to train her up on the sleep/wake times.

oh dear, if your hb is going to be travelling frquently, then who's gona help you take care? Then u better pray hope Ashley sleeps thru the night. Plus u gotta wake up early for school right?

Hi Cocomo

Am I on time for the swimming trial??
happy.gif

#13: celynlee - loo yu ze (06/08/08)
#14: Roiv - Allivier Lee (13/07/08)

Waitlist:
#6:

<font color="#CD3278">val</font>
U shd also have an early night tonight man..

You're trying to create a schedule for Chevelle ah? Can zhunzhun make bb wake/sleep one ah? Must share how to do so leh..

I also dunno how when my hb does start travelling when I do start work. Either I cab down &amp; back to work really early, or ask my dad to pick Ashley up. We're now going to monitor how things go, may even consider bb sitter

Hi everyone ...
am back in the forum.. hahaha. but i havent been able to read up on the past post.. i figured it would take too long. so anything i missed ?

we had a good time. bernice was fine on flight.. no major problems. even thou she didnt want to latch or drink on one of the take offs she was still ok. only abit cranky with the lack of space to sleep but was ok. shopping was super ex but still bought 2 LV bags - the neverfull damier medium and small size. 2 burberry blue label and 1 burberry baby backpack for her. hahaha. and of cos lots of HK stuff and disney too.

disney was abit of a disappointment cos it was so windy and cold. and it rained so we didnt do much there.

hokkaido was very beautiful. it was snowing the day we were leaving there. food is great. we spent almost 2K just on food alone. hahaha. And thankfully we didnt have to pay for excess luggage. we went in 5 bags and came back with 8 !!bought 2 extra luggages to put all the shopping !!

i havent finished sorting them all out yet and my house now is sooo messy.

Timtimbuzz

Seemed like Andy lau can't woo you anymore in your dreams... he's getting married!!!!! Urrgggghhh! I wonder how many gals out there committing suicide!

catherine,
wow!!! still unpacking. bought lots of stuff? your photo ready to show us?

mrs teng,
your girl are so cute leh. the slimmer one is jie jie?

tigg3r
i tot andy lau already married his malaysian girlfriend n they have a kid liao? now he deny it ...rumours dunno which is true. wah, yr girls can stand liao. mine still can't. maybe i shld get this table to train bb to stand ,hee. oh, i still haven go n get the foam by the sides. dunno wen got time to get it done cos now gg start sch liao.

hubby is talking to maid now. giving warning cos she always make mistakes n spoil alot of my furniture etc n quite forgetful n careless n does silly things lor. bring her to sch with me, she went to socialize with other maids n wen i needed help. can;t find her. teacher had to help me. she can deny somemore when i saw her coming back to the class with the group of maids laughing away. hiaz. i;m sick of talking to her liao. how ah. change need to retrain. i got alot of things in the hse tt i slowly teach her until now. think i will go mad retraining
sad.gif

Mrs Teng,
your twin gals cute leh. which one is which? you got to introduce us mah.

Cat/hashisan,
aiyoh... HK = hello kitty!!??!!

Cat,
wow, lots of shopping! envy leh! just log in to check my bank account, like very low liao. don't know how come. still got to pay for all the insurance policies that's coming due. sian... haiz... is LV there cheaper then singapore? Last year i din't get any blue label for myself, didn't see anything that i like. so i came back with quite a lot of yen leftover and now i think i made some money if i convert back to sgd. but i think my korean won is getting worthless.

LTS,
your maid kept socializing huh? very chaim like that, when you need her and she can just kept yakking away. does she have any off days? talk on the mobile? how long is she with you now?

Shint,
how's the maid hunting? you gotten maid liao? how is she?

rona,
hmmm not sure if it's cheaper. but i heard from one of the group mates that he say 10% cheaper. he spent like S$20K in the LV alone. I only spent $2.4K. hahaha. I bought the neverfull damier which suppose to be only avail in japan and europe. but the salesgirl told me will be avail in SG soon. So not sure. aiya .. travel just buy la dont think too much. The current burberry blue label not very nice. but also just buy la. come back then decide. hahaha

ok mummies here it goes

Below are the details of the private group sign up for studio portrait session.

============ ========= ========= ========= =========
Mini Studio portrait package @$198.00
One hour studio session
Maximum 5 people
All captured images in CD (high resolution softcopy)
3 pieces of 8R enlargement prints.
Note:
Additional person is $10 per head
============ ========= ========= ========= =========

Minimum quota to sign up: 12 mummies
Deposit and payment term: Deposit $50.00, balance payment settle by CASH upon end of session.
Offering period: from now to 10 April 2009.
Validity of booking: 6 months upon closure of offer. (10 Oct 2009)

Mummies keen
1) Rata
2) Rata's fren
3) Yuuri

Cat, u keen to go back for PS again since Bernice had him for taking the new born shots.

rona
i almost vomit blood teaching her how to use my video cam which is very easy to use type. wen i ask her to start, she never press button, ask her to stop, she rec. then she point so near n say cannot see i ask her to stand further, she come nearer. communication can vomit blood until my temper became very bad. then she was in class taking my bag walking around taking pics of all the babies in the class as if she is the camera man n happily playing with my video cam. later i go back n see. all 2 sec shots. dunno wtf she is doing these time. i bring her to church, she also busy networking. hubby confront her n she insist others approach her n talk to her n she follow them. hubby told her frm today no talking to other maids liao cos she has no self control to know when to stop n "work" wen i bring her to relative;s place. she does the same thing. go to kitchen n talk to all the maids...but those maids. the kids r all grown up one. i went to talk to cousin n when i came out of the rm, my bb is pass all over the place n her cap n shoes where missing. when i went to look 4 my maid n ask her where is bb, she look shocked n started looking. ask her where;s bb;s things, she search the diaper bag! i told her it was on bb;s body jus now, now missing. i ended up looking 4 it n found it. all these while i did tell her it is ok 4 her to talk to maids if pp talk to u, reply but bb must b priority cos she is so young. all deaf ears wen she sees her fellow man. hiaz............i;m going mad liao....dun dare to let her do night shift today. bb gotta sleep between me n hubby cos after scolding her. i dunno wat she will do right?

rwin star,

i think i'll fire her coz she remind me of a maid dat i had when young. greet my dad n nt my mum n did wat u wrote.

this type will make life span shorter leh

3. April
4. Sylvia
5. strawberry (can PM me if confirmed?)

KIV
----
yurri
valnsw

rona,

me very tired also. just now lie on bed and actually slept! supposed to pump at 11pm but end up pumping at 12am!

giraffe,

my ss in office very weird. ate goat's rue 4x daily for the past week but now getting only 90ml per pump. very pathetic. dunno if it's got anything to do with the herbs...

Sylvia,
*high-5* save time mah... listening to dialog in the dreams... :p

Cat,
wow, your tour mate spend $20K in the LV shop?? she got recession proof job... pei fu pei fu! you buy any food or not? did you buy the chocolat blanc biscuit from hokkaido? ramen?? i went during the sakura season and didn't enjoy the disneyland too. too many people and the queue is so damn long. only had 5 rides for the whole day! but the little world is fun though. will go back again when jerold is bigger.

LTS,
would have sent the maid back to agent already. really lah, if cannot tahan and she is not performing, then no chemistry, better return else you get madder and madder. no point. bite the bullet and get new one. its all about luck.

Back