(2008/08) Aug 2008

Hi Cocomo

I am also interested in the swimming trial.

Aquaducks baby swimming trial - Free
----------------------------------------------------------------
Please indicate your name, baby's name and DOB:-

Date : early / mid May (weekend)
Time : TBC (for half an hour)

#1: cocomo - Shervalle Gow 04/08/08
#2: Linx - Nandini Raman 06/08/08
#3: msapple - aisleyne loh 15/08/08
#4: Rona - Jerold 24/08/08
#5: M2B - Maegan Eu (29/07/08)
#6: blue_aurora - Reagan Yeo (25/07/08)
#7: Dongle - Cayla Foo (20/07/08)
#8: interrace - emre norman (05/08/08)
#9: happie - Chiemi Goh (06/08/08)
#10: balugu- Gerlene Soh (11/08/08)
#11: nicky30 - Joan Tan (23/08/08)
#12:
Waitlist:
#1: snow74 - zynn wu 8/08/08
#2: sylvia - Meredith Pey 28/08/08
#3: missysz - Jonas oon 23/07/08
#4: megan -titus 8/08/08
#5: Hui Chin - Falisha 02/08/08
#6:

timmin
ya lor... try to give more water.. anyway if give juice, her face looks so strange leh then she'll brrr :p

Sylvia
mmmmm. that's y thinking shall I get a cot or directly queen size bed put on the floor.. at least if fall, not far down hehehe

LTS
yup the playpen is bit complicated now need to bend far down.. so now bb sleep with us on our bed but she moves so much afraid she mite does like Cat's bernice.. fall from other side of bed.. tot bb cot mite b safer... which one did u get ?

Huichin
interested in 1 of ur design.. got disc or not ?
happy.gif
Where u stay ?

Ling Ling, Hashisan, M2B, LTS

Yeap! will post pics if there's nice ones... Have this strong feeling that Clara is going to spoil everything.. She was so grumpy during the entire shoot... only smile once.

Both gals catching up with their sleep together... was so tiring for them. In fact, last nite, Cheril had nightmares.. maybe the PS was far too overwhelming for her already.. woke up n cry 3 times in the middle of the nite..
sad.gif

Nini
Oh dear, pls take care!!
Rest as much as possible, dun stay on the computer for too long!

Valnsw
How was ur photoshoot?? Update Update!! :p

hisstory
yup. now she is taking better to her level 2 milk so can try to intro liao

ling
i plan to take one side of the railing off n push to my bed so it will be like co sleeper. when bb sleep between me n hubby, she will sleep thru the night. "cao kuan" right? i dunno wat is mine. i got frm baby hyper store

tigg3r
think the girls must b too tired liao. mon will b my turn. i better start packing. hehe

Mrs Teng
Dun worry, i trust Sean Lau's photography skills..hehe.. I tink ur princesses fotos will come out pretty! ;)
Btw, when hb watched the video clips on his website, he commented dat the lightings are abit too bright. Do u find it so?

U took family portrait as well? i wan to too!
Did u do any makeover before the shoot or jus do ur own makeup & hair?

Timmin,
I think you have to clear your breast after you latch, else you will always have blocked ducts - its a hen and egg thingy again. never ending story until you wean off completely. Freeze lor, then when you stop, you can still give ethan frozen milk. can save some $$. hee. HT - thinking of getting the star pasta. Where do you stay? how to collect?

Val,
fotos today? remember to post!

Mrs Teng,
4 hours!!! you very good! one hour for us is more then enough. at the end of the day, i'm so exhausted that i just wanna hit the bed.

sylvia,
Were you watching Gems of Life? I'm on the last 5 episodes already. Who do you like best? I find that Constance is a bimbo...

Roiv,
will get the M&B mag later. my downstairs canteen does not carry it. Jerold is Allivier's no 1 fan! Can book or not?

ruixuan,
my colleague cannot tahan the wait for DPhoto and went to another place for shoots. She paid like $500+ for 4hour session, which included make-up and hairdo for her, and slight make-up for the 2 kids and her hubby (mainly to cover the black eye rings). fotos not too bad. took back the softcopies and will receive 17 4R touch-up fotos and 2 8R framed fotos.

rona,
mine is on 4 april. if this weekend got people cancel then it will be this weekend. but its also depends on yu ze's rashes condition

rona
aiyo...i know must clear. but he don't clear. and i'm alone with bb @ home. very difficult to keep pumping.
sad.gif

strawberry
yup. ordering HT. collection @ my place (amk) or eunos (my mum's place) also can.

Healthy Times Order
hi mummies, any more orders? if not i'll close the orders.
happy.gif

tim,
have email you my orders, please check

celyn,
hope yuze get well soon for his photoshoot, me still thinking to go for mine coz dun have much clothes thus must go invest some lor...

timmin,
yah, i understand how it is... especially when they fuss!

Oops! its bellamy! Have you tried the star pasta? is it any good? Does Ethan like it? Jerold is quite advanturous nowadays and wanna eat esp when he see bowl... he wants to eat and very gan cheong and wants to grab the bowl. since i'm at work, i leave it to my maid to cook and feed him. She is experienced lah - having looked after #2 when she is a baby too so quite i'm quite comfortable with her looking after the baby. He likes the barley cereal, cos its smells great and its a little sweet too.

shirley
got ur order!
happy.gif
have replied. will email everyone soon.

rona
no..haven't tried. ordered thru hisstory.
happy.gif
hopefully E will like it. great that ur maid is good and trustworthy.
happy.gif

timminbuzz,
ya, cold stuff seem to work. Thanks for letting me know. jus let her try the other organic bb yogurt today and she finished everything. So tis greedy mummy stolel 1 tub frm her to try n its really gd. No wonder she like it.
Btw, jus send u my orders. Hope i m not too late.

Hi Mummies,

We will still go on for our NorthEast Gathering. Could mummies please email me ([email protected]) your email address so that I can send out my address to you. I have place order for food for 15 paxs.

**** NORTHEAST GATHERING @ 10 Apr 2009 (Its a Good Friday Public Holiday) **** @ 1400Hrs onwards.

(Location at Compassvale Road (Opp. CompassPoint) approx. 5 mins walk):)

1) April, Denzel and Hubby
2) Mulberry and bb Jasmine
3) Reirei and bb Charlotte
4) Happy mummy, hubby and Adel
5) Ling Ling and bb Nandini
6) Celynlee and yu ze
7) Roiv (Ivey), Allivier and Xavier
8) Jen, Hb, Phil & Jean
9) Shint, hubby/maid, bb Kai and #1 (KIV)
10) Shay and bb (KIV)
11) Nini & Braiden (KIV)
12) Hui Chin & BB Falisha (KIV)
13) Hashisan, Misaki, (hubby,Ryo and Maid - will confirm later)
14) Cynthia (earnestmum), Amber - have emailed u.

Hey Mummies,
Thanks thanks for informing me..=)
Didnt manage to log-in cos quite bz with work...Ya, I will go and get copies later on...hahaha
happy.gif

happie,

can the bb yoghurt be found in ntuc or cold storage? or must go jason's marketplace one?

roiv,

i read the article also. your bb is really photogenic. how come they didn't send u a free copy?

Megan,
I actually went to McD's looking for u guys on Monday..heheh...anyways itz ok...perhaps another time.

I am so sick of giving same kinda food for my baby man..so today i am trying something new for dinner.I'm gonna use tiny amount of olive oil and sautee onion,carrot,celery and chicken - later add tofu and blend all. Wonder if my gal will like it..
happy.gif

Hi krex78,
Thanks alot=)
Errr, actually I am not sure if they will be sending free copies or not..ya, probably I should just ask hor...;p

april,

i can make it.

6) Celynlee and yu ze
8) Jen, Hb, Phil & Jean
10) Shay and bb (KIV)
11) Nini & Braiden (KIV)
15) Krex78 & hb & Jonah (maid will come but not eating)

shirley,
i also got problem with his clothes. i'm thinking of getting the superman romper for him to wear from bp but it might come after ps, so no point getting.

Reirei

Din find the lights too bright.. were just okay... the gals were alrite with it..

Yes, did a makeover n hairdo, was too lazy to do on my own.. now that I have my own kids, find it so difficult to do it on my own..

Tree_nymph

one hour passed by so quickly for us.. getting 2 babies to smile at the same time is soooooo difficult.. That's how we hit the 4 hrs without even releasing we were tired..

krex 78,
I dun think Ntuc has it coz i went to quite a few ntucs n couldn't find. i'm not sure bout cold storage But both types of yogurt are definitely available at marketplace.
2285797.gif

Rata,
i'm interested.btw, does the promo comes with album?

Rata
i had pm u some questions.. cos i wanna to know some hidden cost... of FOTO-U.. maybe u email me their term black and white (in paper form) before i sign up... i not only looking into how many pics they can return but also looking into hidden costs and their services.

rona, u keen to try this
Foto-U Mother's Day Celebration at $38 only.

- 30 Minutes Photography Session
- Maximum 5 family members only (additional person @ $10 per person)
- 1x 8R, 1x5R
- Low-res images will be returned to you for selection via email

Terms and conditions
- A full payment of $38 is required to confirm your slot.
- First-come-first-served booking system. Whoever types in their name for
the particular slot will be given priority - indicated by the time your
post appears in the forum.
- There's no selection of photographers for this promotion.
- Purchase of all high res images at additional $50.
- We appreciate you to be super punctual for your shoot as there is no
extension of time if you are late for your appointment. So be punctual!

hi mummies,
finally got time to login after a hectic day.

RE: Sean Lau PS
I didn't get the soft copy immediately, so I can't post any pic here. They hv to do editing.

Chevelle was ok for the first few segments (when they changed the backdrop to different themes). After I think the 3rd or 4th theme, she started to cry, then had to let her nap. Think she napped 15-20min before wake her up then continue w the big teddy bear shot. Then 15min later had to let her drink before she continued with the rest of the shots.

I think managed to capture some gd shots where she smiled but then not many, real tiring to make her laugh and smile.

Remembered the flower pot theme shots, she kept turning back to touch the green turf of "grass". Can faint... that one took quite long cos had to get her to turn in front and pose for cam but she just kept turning to the back.

ok... catch up w posts later!

Ruixuan,
I saw SL's pic which was really nice. Which studio did you go? Is it the same one as FOTO-U?

Sorry did read on post. Cos this thread moving too fast.

April,

I also can make it.Still can join in?

6) Celynlee and yu ze
8) Jen, Hb, Phil & Jean
10) Shay and bb (KIV)
11) Nini & Braiden (KIV)
15) Krex78 & hb & Jonah (maid will come but not eating)
16) Sylvia & HB & Meredith ( emailed you before)

Rona
u want to organised the DPhotofolio studio? i got 2 colleagues who want it...

Sylvia
okie since u keen, i organise it.
when u keen to bring baby to the DP?

Back