(2008/08) Aug 2008

nini, at tat time it was ok. so i hope for the same good spiritedness of my body in jun! btw, if u intend to travel far as well, my gynae advised to buy flight stockings to prevent the blood fm clotting.

snow, i oso wanna do yoga. and aqua aerobics. how abt we form a class for tis thread?

celynlee...
happy.gif
*envious*

little twin stars,

appreciate your concern... seems like eversince my boss kena promoted and xfer out from my dept. My working life has improved tremendously... it's just that my appetite did not only....
sad.gif
Hope we can meet up some day for a small gathering though... how abt it??

nini,
its good in a way cos i can take leave and mc anytime. don't need to worry about work especially in the beginning stage of my pregnancy. don't feel so well. like what you say loh, get paid for doing nothing. somemore my gynae visit fees are partially covered.

but it can be tired too cos you need to pretend to be working. can't tell others that you are idling. hehehe......

fae,
Congrats on you gal! My gal also having a meimei.
happy.gif
I have already bought a matching dresses for them liao...hahaha, crazy mommy!

Shay,
think both of us can shake hands liao...although I'm not indulging in alot of junk foods but my weight also keep increasing...hahaha, scary leh!

Hope my gynae won't say anything next Tue man...

Nini,
I'm planning to bring my gal to genting again in early June and also planning to bring her for a longer holiday during my ML...bb will be with my mom then...heehee

twin stars,
I have been thinking of swenson's fish & chips for quite some time liao...heehee

little twin stars,

me also no "yuan" with USA. everytime kena postpone...and hubby will always promise w trip like Genting or HK... till now, haven't even cast my shadow over US territories yet le!!!

celynlee,

I still wonder if it's a blessing in disguise anot as there's no annoucement of the new boss's arrival yet.

Pls PM yr company's name?? Share share la...
happy.gif

little twin stars,
u r making me drool...

faeriekim,
congrats!

hewchan,
good 2 hear tt ur wking life has improved.
happy.gif

Celyn,
I understd your situation...too eng oso abit sian right?

on travelling to work - due to my hb's busy work schedule, I need to travel to and fro work on my own on most days...only on weekends, then got driver...sometimes can be quite tiring to travel especially on "no-seats" days...heehee

faeriekim
where u plan to go for ur pre-natal yoga? =)

M2B
dun tempt me leh...ha ha...
i also wanna eat fish&chips, but cannot. =(

i am discussing with my hubby to travel to Japan end of the month, but accomodation is a "problem" cos we are both cheapskate u see..hehehe.. Unless i can stay at my uncle's house but his house is very SMALL n he's a super heavy smoker lor.
sad.gif
So im like looking out for any other alternatives..

I did consult my gynae say whether i can go Mt Fuji or not cos its in the mountains, she say definitely ok one ppl in the himalayas also pregnant with no problems..haha but no soaking in hotspring, just soak the feet will do. haha.. like that where got shiok...:p

m2b,
yah. i'm actually thinking of quiting. after giving birth, i will try to ask for transfer to other depts. if not, i might quit. can't tahan life like that. will become very stupid. heheheh.... used to fast and busy work life liao. really can't get use.

haaahaa... alamak! What a comment.... Don't quit yet. U just need to keep yrself occupied. Try to read up books w rdgs to yr interest.

hewchen,
i pm you liao.

good thing is now i can use msn. if not, i will die. i can't read books in open lah. only can surf the web. or do any readings on web loh.

twinstar,
swensen is a good choice.....can indludge in nice ice cream....wah u make me crave for it man! i just had it last weekend thinking of going again this sunday hehe.....very the tam chiak.
i wish i could pass u my big appetite le but how to ar? send by post?? hehe.....

M2B,
How much hv u put on so far? sometimes i dun think i really eat that much but the weight keep increasing leh.....is our bb too big or wut?? so sad hor?

1351353.jpg

So sweet right?
happy.gif
Like those ang mo bb princess wear one, so sweet n cute.. Sold in japan website, after converting its only $41 SGD..

nini,

im going to melbourne end of the month. last trip before i pop. wondering how the flight is gonna be..hope not too uncomfortable. maybe if i pretend to be really 'big' they'll upgrade me :p *wishful thinking* oh well...

also hope walking won't be a problem. nowadays, walk too much will have lower back ache.
sad.gif
at least its not a tour thingy, so we can take our time..no need rush rush.

one thing i can't get over, can't believe aussie dollar is almost equivalent to US $ now! wah lau..when i was studying there it was less that sing$ leh!!! ee yeh...

mummies who have been on flights...any tips? warnings? etc?

twin stars

Dun worry yah? Just try to eat more regular meals but in smaller quantities
happy.gif

Fries must be fr Macs? *heheh*

annlee

Hmm, during my last visit at 17 weeks, i think the total wt i've gained is abt 2 kg.
Wow, your gynae nagged abt tt? I heard the average is abt 1 kg per mth till up to 2nd trimester leh

vone

Heheh, i also take a coke but not frequently
happy.gif
As for sashimi, i long to eat it! But everyone ard me stops me fr doing so

NiNi

I hope your saying is right! I dun have any cravings thus far
happy.gif

I might be travelling in June, so tt puts me in 3rd trimester too

aiyo, i went to force myself to eat n so many postings liao

nini,
i'm also bored at home. not working. u can msn me
happy.gif

like that how? dr say no travel for me! then if after giving birth also cannot......think i will go mad!
that dress is a "Christening gown if i'm not wrong" nice lei..where u find?
i'm looking for those baby tshirt with padded wings behind..can't find

faeriekim,
yr dr gave u greenlight? then go...i wanna cry already
sad.gif
i'm those that need to go away at least twice a year
sad.gif

celyn,
yr job very gd lei
happy.gif

hewchen,
god must have heard yr cries n transfer yr boss out! m sure yr appetite will improve. me went US, us no "yuan" with NY
sad.gif

M2B,vone, shay
hehe. i also thinking of ordering the fish n chips tonight withe the fries with 3 sauces
happy.gif

msn,
ceylyn, hewchen, nini,
pm me yr msn lei

outings:
ya, our aug mtb have not have any gatherings....any volunteer to organize?

aiyo, i ans n read until my eyes go cross liao

gayle,
now is a gd time to go US. that's y i wanna go....but my shopping stamina is "sigh"

hisstory,
yes, mac's fries, moss burger not bad too. but for tonight it will be swenson's fries with lots of pepper n salt n their 3 type of sauces
happy.gif

nini,
so sweet...

hisstory,
as long as d sashimi is fresh, then it's okie. my gynae gave me d go ahead.
happy.gif

little twin stars,
u r really making me drool... re. d gathering, i dun mind organising, bt any ideas on whr we can go?

vone,
maybe somewhere central so it's more convenient for all ba. since most of us crave junk food....maybe we can meet at swensons or cafe cartel for waffles or......

Thanks mommies for replying on the weight issue. Actually my gynae is very weight conscious, even though put on 0.5kg will also nag. I know he meant good for me but quite sianz to watch what I eat.
Look at the posts on burgers, chips, fries omg...really want some haha...
I'm also craving for sashimi...ate quite alot already...when start eating on my 2nd month of preggie, got abit of stomach upset but now my stomach get used to it. But ladies...if really wanna eat, pls eat fresh and not those prepack sashimi from supermarket. Or don't eat it and take the risk. My gynae told me better not to eat them.

NiNi,
The baby outfit is very nice!! Can share which website you bought it from. Was looking for full month celebration outfit for my baby but can't find anything nice in sg and some of the website.

Rat,
I'm anne, have change abit of my nick.

snow, i heard tat bikram yoga at raffles city quite authentic. wanna try there?

m2b, matching dresses for the gals?!?!? GOOD IDEA!!! i gonna do tat soon! great for their 1st xmas together??????

gayle, i oso hope for u tat they upgrade u. keke.. must show them leh. otherwise, they can't see u over the counter. some of them some more quite oblivious cos they don't see u on ur way walking to the counter as well. no special tips lah. but gynae told me to get up n have a walk every hour. drink lots of water to make blood 'thinner'. then like i said, can buy the flight stocking thingy.

i support LTS's suggestion for outing and, vone, thanks for volunteering! let's go swensens since there are mommies who wanna eat fish & chips and ice cream! if wkdays, i propose suntec area. haha, cos near my working place. if wkend, then anywhere is ok lah.

hello ladies,
wow so many posts, too many for me to respond ah.

M2B,
Would you want to come next Fri 18 Apr for to get your things at Aussino? Cos there's one other mummy coming with me.

Which brings to outing that some of you mentioned.

Any of you want to come outing next Fri 18 Apr for dinner? Cos that's what I arranged with some mummies at Aussino Paragon.

Remember there's a Swensens near the Crown Prince hotel?

Nini,
the pictures of the dresses look so cute and sweet!
happy.gif

Re: weight gain
I think I better watch my weight. Last check was gain 5kg at wk 20.

valnsw: at week 21 i gained about 5.5kg which my gynae says its OK very good liao.
happy.gif
My pre-pregnancy weight was slightly over 60kg..hahaha.. after my wedding (end nov) anyhow whack liao.. :p

twin stars

So ur cravings for fries have been satisfied?
happy.gif

annlee

Have only eaten 4 slices of sashimi so far.. Been very disciplined oredi. No cockles also..

val

Got to take a raincheck for the outing on 18th, going for DS and cell grp

hisstory,
all the best for your DS!
happy.gif

I will be having mine next Wed. Keeping fingers crossed that everything will be fine.

Nini,
I don't know if 5kg gain is ok for me, my gynae didn't say anything. Cos at wk 16, I was still at pre-preg weight. She told me she wld be happy if I can gain 10 kg for the pregnancy..

Re: Food cravings
I realised my bb likes fries. Especially MOS burger fries that are thick and large, better than those at Macs. Eaten at MOS burger twice already.

Realised that when I'm hungry, if I eat something that bb doesn't like, I'm still hungry. But if I eat something that bb craves, the hunger pangs will be satisfied. Anybody got the same pattern?

Tomorrow don't think will get a chance to eat fries
sad.gif
I will be attending FIL's birthday dinner. Most likely to be Chinese dishes.

hisstory,
no prob on the raincheck. I'm just asking around see if anybody keen to meet up since we are going to be in town anyway. The more the merrier.

Faeriekim,

So far, Lindsay Lee is coming. Waiting for M2B's reply.

Details of the aussino shopping:
Date: 18 Apr Fri
Time: 6.30pm
Venue: Aussino Paragon

If you ladies are agreeable, prob can have dinner at 7pm or 7.15pm after we are done with the shopping?

Will be good chance to meet all you ladies!
happy.gif

Let me know and perhaps if alot of people, can just make reservations for the seats at Swensens.

vone,
Bring your son along. Love to see kids nowadays
happy.gif
Can he take Swensens?

Pls add on your name if you interested in the outing:

Date: 18 April, Fri
Venue: Swensens near Crown Prince Hotel opp Paragon(TBC) - Is this outlet still there? Cos I checked the website, don't find this outlet anymore
sad.gif

http://www.swensens.com.sg/outlets.html
Time: About 7pm or 7.15pm

1) valnsw
2) faeriekim
3) vone and son

Lindsay Lee,
Would you want to join us for the dinner after we go Aussino? I've PMed you..

Back