(2008/08) Aug 2008

Hi babyemma, happy mommy & hfgaga, thanks...in fact, last sat I went to mothercare @ harbourfront w hb n son to look for stroller for my bb (need to upgrade cos capella for my son is too cramp :p ) Saw maclaren triumph & quest mod...still hvn't decide which to go for...Triumph costs $228 & Quest costs $278

Hi Krex,

here's the link for gymboree... Gymboree @ HarbourFront
ADDRESS: #03-60/61/62 HARBOURFRONT CENTRE, 1 MARITIME SQUARE SINGAPORE 099253
WEBSITE: HTTP://WWW.GYMBOREECLASSES.COM/ B2C/CUSTOMER/HOME.JSP

But hor, last sat I wanted to bring Baby J to go there n play bt too many kids liao..quite crowded

hmm...is there's a diff bet daytripper, triumph & quest?

Hfgaga, daytripper so cheap? $99? triumph having sale @ 228 leh...bt i din get to see daytripper @ mothercare
sad.gif

mel_ocean, yuuri, big mama, sam,
i had sent u a pm re. d confectionery shop's ctcs. pls chk & let me noe if u didn't rec'd it.

pinky,
yup. our guests finished up d whole cake. luckily i kept some 4 ourselves. if nt, we can't get 2 eat it oledi.
happy.gif

hisstory,
d figurines were bought by my hb's fren.

catherine,
am not sure coz it was bought by hb's fren. i get hb 2 chk wif her then i let u noe.

morning mommies,

let me ask a question first before I read up all the posts that i missed later.

Any mommies here with baby who have lot of hair and sweat alot? I only know Catherine's baby bernice.
Ok just wanna ask what brand shampoo you use on them? I tried a lot of brands on my girls as she got lot of hair and sweat alot, her hair stink after an hour, super faster. And I couldnt stand the smell but yet couldnt keep washing her hair. Any advice?

Hi yln,

still able to add me in the list ?

Aug Bday Gathering, 1 Aug, 5pm. Saturday. @ Gymboree Harbourfront

1) YLN, Hb and Kaer
2) celynlee and yu ze
3) April and Denzel
4) Babyemma(victoria) and Mark
5) blue_aurora, hb and Reagan
6) catherine and Bernice (cant confirm if hb coming)
7) Vern and Izzy
8) NiNi and Braiden
9) Ruixuan and SL (cant confirm if hb coming)
10) Valnsw and Chevelle (can't confirm if hb is coming)
11) Sylvia, Edward & Meredith
12) faeriekim & SY
13) snow74 + hb + #1 + zynn
14) missysz + hb + babyJ
15) pinky + jayden (can't cfm if hb is coming)
16) irabuben + hb + baby Kai En
17) mousse + hb + baby k
18) Tigg3r + hb + Cherilynn + Clarabelle + 2 maids (not confirm yet)
19) Dongle + hb + cayla
20) Balugu + gerlene (cant cfm if hb is cuming)
21) Snowhamster13 + Shievon (cant cfm if hubby is coming)
22) fairybees + HB + Kynan
23) cocomo + Shervalle (HB & #1 not confirm yet)
24) melmal12 + Amelia + maid + HB (cant cfm if hubby is coming)
25) nymph + Jerold (+ 2 elder kids + hb = not firm) maybe late cos kids enrichment class ends at 5pm.
26) Linx + Nandini + hb
27) vone + #1 + dawn (can't cfm whether hb is coming)
28) krex78 + jonah + hb + maid (not eating)
29) happie + chiemi ( can't confirm if hb can mk it )
20) msapple + Hb + #1 + Aisleyne + Maid

msapple

my gal oso sweat a lot too... especially these few days!!!! the whole head wet wet type!

i used Dentinox, now switch it to pigeon & anakku. Kodomo shampoo not suitable cos v dry...

Why don't use clean towel to dry her hair?

celynlee,
I tried J & J top to toe, still the same stinky after an hour or even less.

Mel ocean,
I used cloth to clean but still stinky after awhile. She keep sweating and maybe cos she got lot of hair and is long, so it even stink and sweat easier

<font color="#CD3278">ReiRei</font>
Sooo pretty! Shall read up more to get a gauge of the cost &amp; reviews of the taste..

If she's gd.. hahah, tell hb to order one for my bday next time..

<font color="#CD3278">Vone</font>
Can I also get the contact of ur hb's fren? Many thanks in advance!

yesterdae my hb saw ger sitting at the gate there, watching my neighbour's kids play ball, she sit for very long till the kids went in for their lunch then she crawl back in to play with her toys leh...so funny...then my hb made a statment...ger is very lonely so maybe we should get another playmate for her..OMG

Catherine,
Thanks maybe I shall triy mustela. Right now using Californa one, smell nice but same after an hour she sweat, she stink again

msapple,
i use j &amp; j's shampoo 4 both my kids. bt mus use d orangy red 1. tink it's d moisturizing 1. tt 1 is more effective.

hisstory,
i pm u liao.
happy.gif

shirley,
haha... ur hb is v cute leh. bt hor, i tink at tis age, she's more interested 2 c other kids play than play wif them.
happy.gif

msapple,
I've the same problem with my gal - she has a thick head of hair!!! then we found out that we need to blow dry her hair (can use the cool option in the blower) so her hair is dry through BEFORE she starts to perspire again. then at least its not so stinky. Else no matter what shampoo you use probably the same result...

ceyln,
good poster! i don't think my hb has that many fotos with the little bbJ... come to 3rd one, very lazy to take fotos liao.

Anyway, i think my lumix got problem liao, maybe need to get a new camera. thinking of getting the bigger SLR cameras, the fotos very nice. the only disadvantage is that its bulky...

vone,mel,
cannot lah, i still want enjoy more time with ger leh..looks like i got to take all precaution first sekali he managed to hit the bull eye

Hi msapple,

Yeah, same, my boy's hair super stink... till i wanna to vomit. I think they cant take those very nice smell shampoo. I am using Sebamed OR Amway kid shampoo now.. So far so good...

celyn,
nice !! How to make the card?

Shirley,
ha ! You hb hinting liao ah ? sometimes i also think of having second one. But when I see Adel throw tantrums, i change my mind liao... my hb not keen also. So I think no go for me lah..

Yuuri,
BJB is it just walk in and then the kids can play ? No need appointment one is it ? Both parents allowed to go in ?

Off to down town east soon ! Hope can go wild wild wet but adel still coughing leh... 3 weeks already, even see 3 doc also dun work ... how ??
kao_confused2.gif

msapple,
hahah... i a bit give up liao but cos babysitter apply powder for him, so he still smell a bit nice nice when i bring him home lah.

rona,
thanks.

happy mummy,
thanks. i use photoshop to do. drag all the photo into a A4 size file and slowly arrange them loh. nothing fancy.

shirley &amp; happy mummy,
i don't know if i'm ready for #2. no plan and precaution just leave it to fate.

shirley,

hehe... ya, i agree wif u. shld njoy d time wif ur gal 1st.
happy.gif
they grow up v fast 1. c, nw they r turning 1 oledi.

msapple
zynn is a stinky rat too, i'm using pigeon top-to-toe wash for her. =P

daddy booked gogobambini for zynn bday also, what u wanna noe about there? =)

<font color="#CD3278">vone</font>
*muacks* thanks so much!

<font color="#CD3278">snow</font>
Sat late PM we went gogobambini to play coz Ashley woke up early fr her PM nap.. They had 2 parties &amp; the public playing in the playscape.. Madness!! But all the kids looked like they enjoyed themselves, Ashley was overwhelmed by the flurry of activities going around. We spent abt 15min in the playscape before giving up (note: The parents are the one who are exhausted!!)

In the end, we ended up in the ball pit tt's in the cafe, some peace &amp; quiet

msapple
zynn is a stinky rat also, i'm using pigeon "top-to-toe" wash on her...hee hee... =P

the daddy booking gogobambini for zynn's bday too, what u wanna noe? =)

shirley
kids age gap too near will fight for attention 1 leh.

hisstory
ya, thats my concern also.
was thinking if parents of all their 3 party rms gang up to request them to close the playscape, dunno can anot lor...hee hee...just thinking lah.
they enjoy rite?
ya, i always let #1 enjoy herself in the ball pit and i lim kopi nearby 1 lor...

snow74,
I havent go there to take a look, but from the webby, the area seem to be quite small for if I got more than 40 or 50 kids/babies and 100 adults something like that

<font color="#CD3278">snow</font>
Think Zynn won't enjoy the playscape, but Nynn wld.. Bo bian for awhile i think..
Hmm, dun think they wld really restrict further entry fr the public, but coz it was v crowded the staff did caution us though.. heheh, maybe tt wld turn away some ppl
happy.gif

<font color="#CD3278">ms apple</font>
I dun think they can dun 100 adults.. Not possible, i think at best 20-30 adults only. If your guests dun mind, they allow parents to drop off their kids

hisstory,
thanks for the reply, then I dont think I will consider it then. i am looking for a place where I can accommodate about this number of ppls cos I am celebrating my #1 and #2 birthday together so will invite quite a number of kids and adult. Still not yet into preparing the guest list.

Hi Mummies
how long should i do catering for Falisha's 1st bday ah? Like 4hrs? Headache leh...now then starting to scout ard...sighs

Anyone like me??

<font color="#CD3278">ms apple</font>
u're most welcome.. I barely started on bday plans too. If their 2 party rm are next to each other &amp; can be opened up to combine, then it wld be feasible..

What other venues are u thinking of?

msapple
Hi-five la! Haha...

whoa piangs...i super last min...cos kena retrenched so dun wanna commit and trying to find cheaper yet good options. Where are u looking at?

hisstory,
welcome.
happy.gif

huichin,
dun worry lah. i jus started 2 plan oni. somemore my gal's bdae is on 16 jul okie!
happy.gif
4 d catering, normally they wld give u 4 hrs oni. if u wan longer, then u gt 2 pay. bt i tink 4 hrs is more than enough oledi. any longer, ur food might turn cold.

timminbuzz
oh! haha...ok then i'm not alone liao :p

Am supposed to do smthing, cos Falisha din celebrate her 1st mth, so will need to invite friends n relatives etc. And my hb's relatives minimal oso quite alot liao *headache*

timminbuzz
ah icic...hahaa

msapple
oh, so u're catering to more kids as well then? Yes location very important actually! But hor very hard to cater to all siah :p

msapple
try alantis @ delta sport complex. =)
allow food catering + exclusive booking for party.
but total cost might be slightly higher, cos they only provide the place and some deco only.
no host, no food, no other games....think its $300+ for booking the place nia lor.
but can accomodate more ppl + its a kids gym concept.

celyn,

nice! can share template? i also wanna do.

eve,

i think it was shih hui. mine is sesame st and they seem to have the figurines.

pinky,

tks 4 the contact. how much per session? i just want to go try out only.

re: 1st party
I also haven plan anything yet and HB is angry with me cos I dont want to hold a BD party for Cayla... I intend to go for buffet dinner at a hotel with family members only
happy.gif

hisstory
thats what i dun like gogo of, but hb like it leh.
i suggested alantis, he dun really like it.
hopefully zynn will like it lor. =(

Back