(2008/08) Aug 2008

mummynana,
extra classes in school will only start next year. i will send yu xi to piano class when she is older. yu ze will try if he likes violin, if not then will be piano also.

morning mummies

nana
my next check up is next week..but till today, i can still feel the bb head butting my belly button..*crossing my fingers*..next week got to check for my low placenta and see how..sigh..

celyn
i hear playing the piano is good for the brain development..like both the right and left side....a pity i m not musically inclined..haha..so,i dunnno how to appreciate piano classes..hb also cannot be bothered...so kaer prob will only do stuff that is more outdoors or physical bah...already her teacher complaining for a girl, she is very rough and behaves like a boy liao..sigh...dunno how to make her more lady like..plus my hb's rough play with her dun help also...

yln,
for that i'm not too sure. its just a mummy thing that girl learn piano and boy learn violin. hahahah.... anyway, we already have a piano at home so why not just let them pick up loh. they too will sit there and play once in a while.

yu xi also more boyish cos she likes to follow gor gor everywhere and do all that gor gor do. so i must make sure gor gor behave well and hopefully yu xi will pick up the good things.

celyn
u mean baking or what? -_-"
if really wanted hands off type of party, then we gotta take a smaller scaled indoor playground?
just like the one we went for the 2yo bday bash @ redhill? =)

Sylvia, good location what... it's central mah... :p

Snow, for my dad's function room can only book 1 month in advance... what is the date you are looking at? Alternatively, I know community centres actually rent out their function/activity rooms...

celyn
unless get that baking teacher to recommend what type of "baking" class more suitable for 3yo?
but after class, think all parents gotta help clear up abit lor. =)

jen
thx...think depend on time leh.
if its gonna be in evening hor, maybe more ppl will prefer a more centralised venue.
so that they can go elsewhere after that easier lor.
yes, cc have but dunno allow for baking anot ya?
-_-"

snow74,
i think simple baking like cookie will be the easiest bah. but cupcake or real cake making will be fun loh. hahaha.... wonder who is more interested in the making.

celyn
think simple scooping and dipping zynn still can lor, the rest most likely i'll be the 1 doing also lah...ha ha....
btw, organiser is nana....i'm just providing ideas nia. =P

sylvia
thats why i also dunno lor, maybe with the help of her helper?
maybe they drive van bah, can store all those ovens behind...ha ha.... >P
if interested then can chk with her lor, else dun even need to noe lah. =)

morning mummies

i heard my colleague's baby just passed away not sure of full details. only know that he stay in hospital for jaundice and heart beat stop. he was only 5 days old and her first child. so sad.

it suddenly set me thinking, having a miscarriage is not as sad as her case. i also know of another person whose one twin died inside her but she need to continue to carry till full term and delivered one dead baby and one live baby. sigh....

sorry, early in the morning provide such sad news

morning mummies.

celyn
its really a very sad news, ur colleague must be very sad now.
hopefully she pull through it, cannot think too much during confinement time leh. =(
i din noe that jaundice can cause heart beat to stop, so serious...

snow74,
i don't know if the cause is really jaundice or not cos no info is given to us till now. its really very sad loh. i'm not close to her at all but its still very sad to know.

Morning mummies!

Snow,
No one wan to organise ah? I only offered to help wor. Dunno if I can really organise it this time coz alot of things to do in the office. N busy with the moving hse stuff. But dun worry, I will help where I can.

Celyn,
Condolences to your colleague. Agreed. I also think it is worse to carry the baby to term than a miscarriage. At least you have not "met" the child or had any body contact.

mummynana
understand...i cannot also, cos now my work environment difficult to browse net or make private phone calls...everybody can see and hear everybody kind. =(
now we fixed timing at 4pm 1st? so far no one has any other ideas...
so activities to consider will be art&craft or baking in our own venue, narrow down liao does it help u better? =)
thx.

christmas party:
sorry mummies since no one is free to orgranise a christmas party. there will be no christmas party for the kids this year. you can go ahead and plan your own activities.

I rem some mums looking for crocs shoes. baby fair, food fair, crocs warehouse sales at expo till sun.

Crocs jibbitz at $5 per scoop.

Toy story, disney , hello kitty shoes at $25 including adults n kids

Morning mummies!

Sorry guys. Can't commit on the organising coz really busy. Anyone wans to help organise? If not, den no more party this year...

morning mummies

will be in a seminar this morning won't be able to come in till late afternoon.

mummynana,
no worries, we are also working and can understand. we cannot expect you to organise everytime too

Hi Mommies,

Got the pricing back from Jumperzillas yesterday but couldn't update in time as I have been rather tied up at work. Am on PM leave today for small one's therapy, so am gonna quickly update and check back once we are done with therapy sessions.

I dun mind helping to organise the Xmas party but I would prefer it to be a Jumperzillas as I can get my cousin to help me with some of the arrangements. I dun think I have enuff bandwidth next month to coordinate any extra things beside the party date, timing and location as my helper is on home leave next month. Can anyone help to collect money?

Jumperzillas package
$450 for 10 kids, thereafter is per kid is $19 (wkday) and $22 (wkend). It includes 2 hour private session. As its my cousin, there is free upgrade to craft session and goodie bag treats.

I think we can cap at 30 kids max (with 1 accompanying adult). So each kid is about $30 each. Can we quickly have an indication of preferred dates and number interested?

<u>Xmas 2011 Celebration @ Jumperzillas - Either 10 or 17 Dec</u>
1. Vern - 1A &amp; 1C - Both Dates are fine

Vern,
Yu xi will be 20 months old in dec. If she is free then how much to pay for 2 adults and a child? Sorry, didn't help in organising yet so many questions.

celyn
no reply yet, will update again

rata
2 hrs

<u>Xmas 2011 Celebration @ Jumperzillas - Either 10 or 17 Dec</u>
1. Vern - 1 Adult &amp; 1 Child - Both Dates are fine
2. happy mummy - 1A &amp; 1C - 10 Dec

Xmas 2011 Celebration @ Jumperzillas - Either 10 or 17 Dec
3. apriltan - 1A &amp; !C - Both dates ok

Xmas 2011 Celebration @ Jumperzillas - Either 10 or 17 Dec
4. Sylvia - 1A &amp; 1C- both dates ok.

April
thanks! will let you know!

Rata
Hmm I was thinking late afternoon after the kids nap.. say 3-5pm? Or morning also good.. like the birthday party.. then can go for lunch

Update on Xmas Party @ Jumperzillas
mommies if you have preference on timing do raise... I have indicated 2 timings.. either before lunch or after nap...

Xmas 2011 Celebration @ Jumperzillas
Dates: Either 10 or 17 Dec
<u>Times: Either 10am-12pm or 3-5pm</u>

1. Vern - 1 Adult &amp; 1 Child - Both Dates are fine - Both times are ok

Times: Either 10am-12pm or 3-5pm
5. Rata - 1A &amp; 1C - 17 Dec (10-12pm)

Morning mummies!

3. apriltan - 1A &amp; 1C - Both dates ok
6. Andrina - 1A &amp; 1C - Both dates (3-5pm)
7. Balugu - 1A - 10 Dec (3-5pm)
8. Celyn - 2A, 1C &amp; 1T - 17 Dec (Both timings ok)
9. Snow74 - 2A &amp; 2C - Both Dates (3-5pm)

4. Sylvia - 1A &amp; 1C- both dates ok.( 3-5pm)

Hihi, thank you Vern for organising.

Can count me in too..

4. Sylvia - 1A &amp; 1C- both dates ok.( 3-5pm)
10. Nini - 1A &amp; 1C - 10 Dec (Any timing)

Back