(2008/08) Aug 2008

any mummies who has friends who wants to get 'when elmo grows up' tickets, please let me know. i have 3 tickets to sell for 11 sep, 11am show. can't bring yu ze now cos of my hand.
sad.gif

Halo Mommies!
Looking fwd to the long weekend!

Sylvia,
Simmer down already? Go watch “Love Cut” then :p

Jen,
Haha, Raine aldy has many lessons liao leh…dun think I hv extra $ to send her for arts classes, shall let her learn in school lah...she is asking for ballet classes 2 nites before =P

Yes, my Raine is turning 7 in Jan, just nice for P1 hahaha We bgt the ergonomic schoolbag for her from Kinderfun, you can go United Square outlet to look see…ergonomic bags are rather bulky but good for spine and posture so ok lah =P

Celyn,
Will love to take over the tics from you but #1 has swimming class that day…=(

m2b,
no problem. really can't sell then maybe have to leave yu xi at babysitter and we go without her. then i wrapped my hand in a guard to protect it from the crowd loh.

M2b n Snow

Aiyohhhh.... gals really so sweet.....
happy.gif
yup but again has to remind them whether they will still remember uh ? :p

Sylvia
That movie got NC16 ?
sad.gif
was planning to take N to see cos many her 'friends' mah.... now cant liao..
sad.gif
(

Mommies
got q here re winter clothes.. is it better to get it in Sg or at Europe countries ?
happy.gif
thanks uh...

Mtb,
Raine is so clever n so sensible.must get secret recipe from you. But my quan is a boy la .... So give him more leeway.
I remember u send her to Tien Xia, are they very good?

M2B, Raine is like a whole year older than J... sigh... J asks for violin lessons too... but she dun even have the discipline to sit down to practise piano... hiaz... really scared to start her on new expensive classes...

Shint, which art school is Quan going to?

I wan a girl too. Sigh. That's why I wan girls.
My boys next time oso dunno will come visit me, most prob listen to their wives.

Jen,
Maybe u wait 1 year later? Else waste money since she not interested.
Quan is in Global art but he finds it boring. I ask him if he wants to continue then he says boring. So I say I wun renew him but he changed his mind immediately to say he likes it.

M2B

love cuts ar... cant bring BBM in wor. dun think she will enjoy it leh.

Babies like linx coz all her friends n favourite companions mah.

hahaha!!

Linx

ya loh. NC16 wor. the staff at the shaw Lido were very nice n patient n explained it. even gave us voucher for next movie.

The only thing is to petition n ask censorship board to change to PG loh.

Is there a ban for muslim or any other religions about showing bf?
I was thinking is it due to religion or race?

Celyn,
Good morning.
Me up since 4am n can't sleep!

Make arrangements for yuxi so Yu ze can go la.
With your hubby, surely he can help to manage the kid ya?
He may not be able to help u when u need this week but he's by far one of the very responsible daddies n doing alot for the kids. I'm sure he'd do it if he can ba.

morning mummies

sylvia & shint,
april is very nice and had took over the tickets. hubby bu she de to leave yu xi at babysitter's place and we go loh. so that will be the last arrangement if really can't sell the tickets. yu xi is his bao bei now loh.

if the ttsh doc didn't insist that i will be normal after the op, i wouldn't have bought the tickets too. i ask and ask, check and check with him, he keep saying no problem. lucky, i pump and feed, not latch. really don't know how to carry yu xi and latch her loh.

morning mummies.

shint
thx for arranging the trial class, too bad its too far. =(

sylvia
write in to suggest the forum moderator to put the word NC16 big big in their ad? =P
else they wasting ppl's time, think most parent with kids older then 16 wun be in this forum liao.
ha ha...

linx
yes, gal very sweet....next time N will be like that too. =)
last evening when i went to my sis's house to fetch them home, #1 actually told me "ma ma u are tired, let me help u push mei mei ok? u rest."
and she really help me push the pram half of the journey.
cos zynn is not much lighter as compared to her, i din let her push zynn all the way home lah.

Hi mummies,

Hope everyone is well and happy =)

I am buying childlife prouducts now since US exchange rate is low. Do let me know if you need anything from iherb.com. then we can pool the orders together.

Good Morning Mommies!
Long weekend is here!

SL,
Yes, gals are sweet but actually I dun think Mae will be as sweet as #1…diff personality I guess =P

Shint,
Yes, Raine is in Tien Hsia for Chinese since N2…so far so good =P
Regarding P1 siong or not, I seriously think it is dependent on which school…my coll’s son in neighbourhood school is quite relaxed…whereas another fren’s son in a better school, quite stressed…

Jen,
Hahaha, my Raine is born on 4 Jan leh…actually gynae asked if we want induce on 01 Jan hahaha I also hesitant to start anymore classes as next time only weekend free to send her to classes liao so dun want to cramp too many lessons…u sending Jean to after-school care?

Sylvia,
Now no suitable movies for kids on right?

Me woke up from my sleep, now having a giddy head, prob due to last nite sneezing affecting my sleep.
Later go see doctor.
Kids are in school liao, I can now rest at home properly.
Else especially Quan, he'll mAma here mama there.

Celyn,
So it's daddy who can't bear to leave yuxi ....
So bao bei the girl now, which is great too.
My hubby will want to go .... Without the kids quite ...oFTEN. Haha.

MTB,
Better to be early in the year ... Cos can be the Lao da .... Else end of year n beginning got alot of difference. My fren always says her son born later that's why
So slow compared to Quan. Precisely they are born later, cannot compare lor.

If I EVER plan for #3 then I know to start early the year, haha. Last time i was trying to stagger the birthdays. Keke.

My sons going to good school so I guess i have to prepare them now else next time they suffer. If can learn some skills now, like reading, it's the best gift to them. N to make my own life earlier in future.

Mtb,
Those relax ones the parents also stress .... Wonder how come kid has no homework, so relax. One colleague is like that.
I've read some forums on the kids' school n they say lower primary not so stress for the good schools leh.

mummies, april forget that she got to work on sat. so my elmo tickets are still available. help me to see if anyone wants ok?

shint,
yah. he always complain say i never carry yu xi. i let her cry. i make her cry. i bully her. hahahahah.....

snow74,
you so nice. i always let yu ze push mei mei or my grocery leh. never help him loh. only help to adjust the direction in case he bump into something. hahahha....

celyn
cos nynn is a skinny chix lah...ha ha...
nynn weight 14.5kg, zynn weight 10.5kg, pram 7.8kg, packet dinner = ~kg.
zynn + pram + dinner, can imagine how siong it is for nynn to handle rite? =P

snow74,
hahahah.... girl must be more 'xiao jie'. boys must train to have muscle. hahahah..... if he want to push my whole stroller of grocery, i'm more than happy. :p then i will praise him as he do it, the more he want to do it. hahaah..... evil mummy.

Shint, J is not attending any classes leow... just finished last term... oh! except Berries... so wonder if I should send her for something else...

M2B, R and J are birthdays less than 1 mth apart but equal to 1 year apart... haha... yah, she's going to BASC next time... worry if she can cope with the schoolwork plus taking care of her own stuff... in CC already come home and lost things... R's school has a BASC in the school, right? Too bad mine dun have... u sending her there or back to ur mum's?

Snow, N is sooo sweet!!

Shint,
The diff is only obvious in the early years of the kids...when my nephew (born in Dec) enters P1, he is coping as well as his peers
happy.gif

I agree Reading is very impt...as even Maths requires them to read and understd before they can do the sums.

Snow,
I also let Raine push Mae but diff coz Raine big liao and I think she weigh more than 23kg now...hahaha

Raine will be gg to BASC next year too...hb and I reckon that we want her homework to be done when we reach home hahaha Ya, there's a YMCA BASC in Raine's school so easier...schoolbus will pick her up at 6pm to send her back to my mom's pl for dinner...

Sylvia,
So we go for pte screening at your place? =)

Shint,
So good life get to have nap today? I m so tired too. Gotta rush for a fren's wedding to be her MC tonite. So sianz...

Sylvia
Yes, very cute and so feel like watching after watching that clip!

BTW, wana tell you Mae's diapers have been dry the past few nites! She drinks milk at before 8pm and pass urine in the toilet at 9pm, I put on her diapers and voila! Next day the diaper is DRY! I'm so happy! We kept praising her as we are really proud of her...heehee

Nana,
Fren's wedding must be happy ya? Cannot sian lah heehee MC somemore so must be top form leh!

Wei, u wan to join the trial art class this sat at abrakadoodle not? 30sgd if u are a fb fan. Can offset if u sign up.

Mtb,
I must start on both soon. Quan's diaper costs 1.29 per piece, sometimes he uses 2! He drinks too much. Like a baby.
Ask him why he says cos milk is sweet he likes it. My mistake was to tell him to stop after my birthday. Must bring forward Liao.
This mommy give in too much to him.

nana

my hse too small. u wanna vol ur hse?
anyway.... dvd if buy in 1-2 mths times cost $50 each wor!!!! that's fm USA. for sg release, think they will cut the bf part. dun think will be nice too.

m2b

that's gd to hear. maybe u wanna let her wear training pants or just normal pj at night with waterproof bedsheet?

or if u daring, normal pj without any protection?

happy.gif

dunno any mummies thinking where to go:

(* I hope is updated)

Polliwogs
Beside the usual indoor playground, there's an inflatable bouncy castle outdoor. Moreover, daddy and mummy can relax while waiting as coffee & tea is provided on the house while the kids have a blast in the play area. There are also computer terminals with free internet access and magazines.
Entrance fee : $6 for <2yrs> 2yrs old (weekday unlimited play)
$6 for <2yrs> 2yrs old (weekend 1st 90mins)
Operating hr : 10am - 7pm weekday
10am - 8pm weekend

>Royce Kids Gym
At 1 glance, this indoor play ground may not look interesting however there's actually water music class in a separate wet area and puppet show. Suitable for little ones from 1 yrs old.
Entrance fee : $10 for free play or $15 for sensory motor class.
Annual Membership : $50
Operating hr : 10am to 6pm mon to thur
10am to 8pm fri to sat
10am to 7pm sun

>Safra Kids Adventure ( Closed, reopen in 2013)
The height of the maze and challenges hidden are best for under 8yrs old.
Entrance fee : $3 (member) $4 (non-member) weekday
$4 (member) $7 (non-member) weekend
Operating hr : 1pm to 6pm weekday
9am to 6pm weekend

>Explorer Kid
It's the largest indoor playground in singapore however, there are limited playarea for <2yrs old. Thus, recommend this place for preschooler and above.
Entrance fee : $11(peak) $9(non peak) $4(Mon)
Membership fee : $8 till child turn 12yrs old
Operating hr : 10am to 10pm

>The Little O'Zone
This place is designed and managed by The Little Skool-House. Beside Mega Play Area, there's also lego play area, trampolines and even enrichment program ranging from English, Mandarin speech and drama to fencing and inline skating.
Entrance fee : $7.5 per hr or $20 for drop off play service.
Operating hr : 9am to 8pm weekday
10am to 9pm weekend

>GogoBambini
Beside the indoor playground, on tue, kiddie activity station and set up for an hr and every fri boogie time for 7 to 11yr old.
Entrance fee : $15 everyday except public holiday
Operating hr : 10am to 8pm fri to sat

>Atlantis City
A very small indoor playground. Good for private party
Entrance fee : $5 per hour
Operating hr : 10 am - 6pm tue to fri
11 am - 6pm sat to sun

>Fridgets
It's one of the largest soft play structure in singapore.
Entrance fee : Adults &amp; Babies free
<2 yrs old $8
>2 yrs old $15
Operating hr : 9am to 6pm everyday

>Peek-a-boo
(next to Indoor Stadium)
5, Stadium Walk, #02-12/13
Singapore 397693
10:00 AM to 8:30 PM Daily
Entrance fee:
Adults and babies
up to 11 months: FREE

12 months to 23 months:
$10 per entry

24 months and above:
$14 per entry

Other indoor gym with structured lesson and Open session

>MyGym
Entrance fee : $19

>JWT Kids
Entrance fee : $50 for 6 visit
Membership fee : $60 lifetime

Celyn and Cat,
Oops! Sorry! Thanks Cat for the timing! Is your gal going to St James next year? time flies!

Celyn,
aiyoh, for 3 hours your ah lao also bu shen de? ma fan leh...

M2B and Jen,
My boy is in P1 this year, he is very senang leh, no homework, no tests, no exams, honeymoon! all he does is watch tv, play and eat! :p oh, he has the weekly spellings to learn though. words are easy, no problem. the only more difficult part is the chinese spelling, he is d*** lazy lor. and i think he really doesn't like chinese. I can die.

ceyln,
but she is still a baby and probably can't understand much... better to let her stay in baby sitter's house and rest. can sleep well, can drink well and its a safe environment...

Back