(2008/07) July 2008

wow so few posts today.

err girls, who is the green benetton present from ah? no name and i must have forgotten (sorry!) cos there were so many!

ps: asked doctor how do we wear a mask when we have a cold..as nose is leaking non-stop

answer: lie horizontally so it won't flow out!!

hmm.....now how do I make bbG lie horizontally kwai kwai too, beside me.. kwa kwa kwa

SY

Photos should not be affected.

Even if the PC is gone case, you can always get a cheap hardisk casing and put your current harddisk in it. Later use it as a external harddisk to transfer the photos into the new PC.

Happy belated birthday, Pomfret and Jx
happy.gif

Dor Dor
Saw the video of Ember walking. Tell her Aunty Youpi says, "You go girl!"
happy.gif

L is trying to walk with the small wooden Ikea chairs. He'll hold onto the seat and push it along the floor.

Rena's house 3rd July
1) Rena and bb and kor kor ( of course right my house)
2) Smiggleprincess & kayden
3) bbp & declan
4) do1nk & bbG
5) youpi & L

hi all mummies,

So long time never login..bz..really bz with work and 2 kids..

Update of my boy, he started to walk around the house since 3 weeks ago. He will be 1 yr old on 18 of july..but we don't have the intention to celebrate his birthday with many ppl cos the worry of H1N1..So, just will have dinner with close family members..

Aiyo..really headache..when he started to walk..go to kitchen..touching this and that...really need to follow him. My maid was asking me, how come he never feel tired at all...my maid has been following him in and out to make sure that he is safe...and she felt so tired....

rena
what time is the gathering at your place?

bluey, phy
thanks for the info. really hope man...must be dilligent in doing my backup next time!!

mummies
thanks for the well wishes

think jx going to walk soon. she has been standing up a lot more and will let go once she can stand up. then she will stand unsupported for some time. and today i held her hand and walk for a while.

she did something funny today. she put in a remote control into her clothes and kept putting in and taking out. me and jh kept laughing at her.

and she tried to pack her toys after playing. really funny. she insisted on putting everything back into the box.

xiaoyang
we usually feel tired first..they have boundless energy man....

holly
That's why I think u are brave lor cos I dun dare to try at all.....hehe
Cos I know initially they will breath in the water n I cannot overcome that myself to try. So always waiting till they can understand then see hw. Anyway my kids not as lucky as Bosco to be able to go swimming often. Even my poor #1 I think 1 yr+ never go into pool. Then cos I never teach him at all when I bring him to pool I must worry alot....sigh
See lah everything also worry....hahaha

U miss preggy time....easy get preg again lor....keke
I dun enjoy getting FAT.....hehe

youpi
Pulls my heart strings everytime I see bbs learn to walk.....sob sob....growing bigger everyday.
N yeah I think those kiddy chairs r the best walkers. Safer then those with wheels...hehehe

Rena
Damien's review with pd on 2nd so after then I confirm if I'm going. Dun wanna go spread germs.

SY
JX put remote in her clothes??.....keke
Jus now we took the kids for massage n cos Ember hates it I gotta entertain n distract her. The lady gave her a sweet to play with n u know what she did.
She keeps stuffing it into my tube!!! N then she will laugh.......faint

morning!

On leave thu and friday, that is day #2 and #3 of the annual 6-day childcare leave. I see Rena is opening her hse on Friday so I m going! Anything tt I m missing on Thu?

Rena's house 3rd July 130pm onwards
1) Rena and bb and kor kor ( of course right my house)
2) Smiggleprincess & kayden
3) bbp & declan
4) do1nk & bbG
5) youpi & L
6) cellow and cedric

Cellow
Thurs is Sophie's bdae...

Holly
ur bosco is so happy in water... was he also overdue and not wantin to come out of mummy's tummy??

Kayden has been makin all sort of funny faces...
like puttin shoe/toys/tutu in his mouth and showin to us when we scoldin him..

Today my last day at work..
may not have access to internet this whole week..
pls sms if anythin..

Hello mummies, anyone interested to get the Walking Wings Moon Walker for their baby to help them walk? The price is $35. There is a 10% promotion if there are 10 buyers. My friends and I need 5 more mummies to join the spree. If anyone want to join this spree, please pm me. The walker looks something like this but in black and red.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vNJP3ewvu4

hi mummies,
any nice, good and cheap caterer to recommend for 20 pax? cos i have one for there's no "heat-up" fire type. So i dont want.

Happy belated birthday, Pomfret and Jx!

PB,
Glad that the birthday party went all well.
Sorry couldnt make it on that day cos both gals still down.

smiggle,
no eh.. LOL!! he is a premie. remember? hahaha.. he is suppose to be a september baby.
I miss kayden! i wanna dance with him again!

dordor,
bosco is unlucky i tell u. happens that daddy n mummy both love swimming tt's why we hope he will be able to swim soon. n happen to learn about how to teach babies how to swim, that's why. also abit scare de. but slowly he got used to it. n we got used to it as well. but it is recommended only if parents know how to do CPR. just in case la. safety reasons.is ok to tk it slow la.. no hurry. but boy must know how to swim when grow up wor. =P

yah.. i miss preggy but gynae dun allow me to get preggy for at least 1 more yr. nx yr nx yr.. i will try it again nx yr. i miss the feeling of kena kicked! HAHAHAHA!

Bosco is having some viral rashes. is not contagious though. but heartache now. haiz...

holly
sorry i didnt know bosco was a preemie, so he came out two mths early...
kayden also extreme preemie 4mths early, but i dont see him swimmin like bosco.

hihi mummies

mi switching job so will be on leave from tml till sun... anyone wanna go zoo....waterpark together...

emmm... hihi rena where is ur hse can i bring ryane alone to make new frends...

Hello! Been quite quiet lately ah.

Anyway just a quick one: I HAVE FINALLY ORDERED MY CAKE!!!! *phew* from Rena's friend. She is very nice. I requested for a "1" cut out cake with a picture of bb eeyore on it and she agreed but of coz with additional charge. so happy yeeaah

Oh does anyone knows where i can get party supplies from the west or central area? Those BPs are all in the East or north east =(

Jacelyn,

I got ezekiel's party pack from there..

Ronnie,

My place is at bishan.

My Cousin,
My cousin SMS me that his friend knows me at this forum and has SMS him saying tat I am on the forum again..
Frankly I do not know which mummy but would like to voice out my freedom of coming to the forum..sorry about it but I really mind .

Jacelyn,

I think china town.. My hb told me if you are keen just SMS me . I will ask me for the exact location..

Gathering..
I will need to know how many mummies coming so I can decide which cake size to order..

mummies
boo hoo. i got someone to come take a look at my pc and he said virus attack. there's a chance that all data has been wiped out. he will be trying to see how much data he can recover...

smiggle, ronnie
where u guys planning to go/

rena
would like to go to your house but timing a bit late for me cos need to rush home by 3pm again...
sad.gif

smiggle,
aiya.. every baby is different la. haha.. dun worry. bosco is train out de. not natural de. =P

ronnie,
hey hey hey! can meet up le! i will b free tml n thurs. friday gotta start preparing bosco's bdae party le. coz is on sat. so friday is out. maybe can go outing this two days? hehe..

holly
U c-sec aah?? So must wait 1 more yr to recover 1st??
Bosco is lucky he has u 2 who can train him. My son jus gotta be more patient....hehe
N I always tot next yr will have a condo pool we can access any time liao. But who knows I jus found out my bro condo NO POOL 1......aaaarghhhhhh

What viral rash does Bosco have?? Cos Ember has a viral rash on n off too. Jus small dots on her arms n legs. Then caused her hives to flare up now n then so irritating.

Rena
UR cousin n his friend......very BOLIAO lor. You come forum must announce also aah. Ask them to put on newspaper lor....hehe

bat girl
Where r u?? i have tt $$ to u two daz ago.. i need to know if u have received...
thks

OR

Anybody knows how to get her??

Dor dor,
I think she is one of the mummy here .. I am not angry just a little upset about being invade of my freedom.. Anyway 家家有本难念的经..if she keen telling him what I write then I could no longer voice out or vent my feelings to my friends here...

dordor,
It was a big complication bk den. My waterbag burst and was in observation ward for two days. Den second day when i having bf, i fel something pishing downward and asked for my gynae. When my gynae came and did a cervix check, i was fully dilated and bosco's leg was out. He was a breech. So after doing ultrasound in the labour ward, i was sent to OT for op. At first i was on epi. But the pullin was too painful and bos can't cum out. So i asked for GA and they cut my uterus vertically other den the visible horizontal cut. So gynae scare if i preggy again, the verticle cut will rupture. And i can't go thru natural anymore, not like some normal csect mummies. I really envy. I wanted a natural one. Now like got something missing in my life like that. Hai. But at least bos is very healthy now.

He had a fever on sunday but subside on the same day. Den mon i already found abit of redish on his tummy. Ytd morning found more so brought him to GP. Doc say is a viral rashes and it doesn't matters. Will go iff in it's own eventually. But he's itching and doc gave some running nose medicine saying that the medicine will help the rash to go off faster and will let him slp better. Worrying.

Holly.
Dun worry nowaday viral fever will cause rashes.. Will subside in a few days time..

Most important is to treat the running nose ..

pooh luv elmo!

Me HERE! Sorry lar, just got back from BKK... then swamped with work.. now still swamped with work. So havent check bank account..tonite I check and let you know okie?
happy.gif

Rena,

Wow..ur belachan sounds really inviting... *drool*.. I want to come to your next party... but not the first 2 weeks of the mth though.. mth end closing and mgmt reporting.
happy.gif

Dor dor and holly,

hope the rashes go away soon...it is their brithday month! Must look their best! :D

smiggle,
oh thanks for the info! Thu HB is taking leave also... so i think we will go somewhere. dunno where yet, but he will definitely have smthing up his sleeve.

C the rolling pin bb
I changed bb C's sleep routine a little bit. Instead of helper / HB rocking him to sleep, they now put him down on the mattress and let him hold his bolster to sleep. Tue night, HB counted 30+ times that he rolled around until he finally fell asleep... liddat, can make pastry oredi... heheh.
I am v bad hor, I like to laugh at C's antics :p

holly,
wah, so gu liat. bosco is lucky! i just throw C into the bathtub and havent brgt him out to any pool yet.

mummies
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Quack quack trial class start on 11 JULY</font></font>

<font color="0000ff">for weekdays class on hor, 14 JULY can?</font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">QUACK QUACK @ Aqua Duck </font></font>
where: new outlet at Portsdown road, which is in the Buena Vista pool (they have heated pool)
when: somewhere in july ba. (can wait hor?)
Fee: FREE for Trial la.
Only MAX 6 bb in a session.

<u>weekday session: at 2pm</u>
1) sy n jx
2) cinbunny and sophie bunny
3) pinkbunny and poppy bunny
4) elliuzion and Bosco
5) chumint and hao ran
6) JSP &amp; Ernest

<u>weekend session: 2pm</u>
1) qing and barbie
2) Ronnie and bb
3) do1nk &amp; bbG
4) dustee &amp; pomfret
5) smiggleprincess &amp; kayden
6) missysz and bbJ

<u>weekend session II: 11am</u>
1) doggie and thaddeus
2) star &amp; Josh
3) michelle and G.I. Ethan
4) ZL n family
5) Tess_mummy n tess
6) Youpi &amp; L

privacy re family members poking around in the forum
this is my personal view ok, dun flame me. SG is a small place.. it is difficult to keep family members fm reading wat we write here, after all, the forum IS open to public view.

my SIL smtimes comes in also to seek support for her own home situation w her ILs, and then she ll shun bian read wat i write. smtimes i think that's how word gets to her bro (HB). but she is also mature enuf to know that i just need to vent.

one way might be not to use real name as your nick, and also refer to bb only infrequently by their full name, eg. C instead of Cedric... like i said, just my thots only ah.

....pssst. that's why Qing is keeping a list of the blogs instead of them being openly shared here.

Qing
14 Jul I cannot as Ernest gg for his 1yo jab on the 13th... but pls go ahead if the date is okie with the rest of the mummies... so sorry... n thanks for the coordination...

qing
me fine with any dates as long as there's time to apply leave.

jsp
there's jab at 1yr old? hao ran next jab is like in 15mth..

cellow
lol on cedric's rolling pin actions.. he must be rocking himself to sleep.. haha.. hao ran will constantly turn to check whether we are still by his side.. very paranoid boy.. :p

holly and dor dor
hope both your babies recover soon.

rena
don't be too upset. We can't really stop others from checking on the forum as this thread is quite open to others.. Maybe like what cellow suggested to use a nick other than your name and give baby a nick too..

your balachan must be very good to have so many orders.. hehe.. too bad I can't make it to the gathering at your place.

chumint
ya... that's wat i was told leh... the last of the series of jabs leh...

Qing
i'm fine with most days except the day that u proposed... heehee...

Aquaduck

10-12 july mi going genting.... any other wkend class?

Holly

wow ur pregnacy must be quite tough on u... doesn't matter normal vaginal or c-sect lah... tink the tramautic experience u went thru is much more 'wei da' then vaginal... and bosco so strong n healthy
happy.gif

mi bringing ryane to zoo tml... u wanna come along. I pm u my hp. no. u sms mi k.

Rena gathering

this friday rite... can i come along? any mummies going from the west wanna share cab? i can't cook, mummies wan mi to buy food there.

Cellow,

Ya I understand but no need to tell my cousin this and that just because she know me right.. Anyway I dun even know who she is therefore very disturbing .. At least she can let me know who she is.. For your case is a little different coz you know tat your sil comes in. But I dun even know her and has a feeling of being stab at the back..

Well ..I am just venting my upsetness .. I will just becareful what I post...

Ronnie.. I am ordering a cake .. If you wish to get some food it's ok for me.. Choose something tat you like..

Rena's gathering
Who is keen for kimchi? I am making some again so if any one is keen I will pack some for you to bring home..

But dor balachan must let me know so that I can make more...dun worry it's free hee hee

ronnie,
i already have a zoo date end of aug eh.. how abt bird park instead? hehe. =P

qing,
i will be fine with any day except for 17th. going genting on that day.

chumint,batgirl,
thanks thanks. i wish the rashes gets off REAL soon..

cellow,
hahah.. daddy mummy loves water ma.. =P

rena,
yep i agree, all hands and legs up!!!! "no need to tell my cousin this and that just because she know me right" bo liao leh
me me for kimchi! *thick skinned* hehe.
eh, i blur bcz din check forum for a few days... wat's the occasion for your gathering? E#2's birthday?
chope! i bring fruits!

Back