(2008/07) July 2008

Re : Body Aching
Me also sama, nowadays like always not enuff sleep and body aching here and there
sad.gif

SY,
She more or less better liowz....scary....got times her fever shoot up till 40.7 degrees till i brought her to PD....aiyo..$94...so exp
sad.gif
now really everything getting more n more exp. Somemore that PD charge a $10 facility fee for donno wat...
sad.gif

Nowdays she really terrible twos or shld i say horrible twos...throwing tantrums for no reason, stick to me like glue...i am going gilaz liowz.

eh catherine

err I did say it's below the hawker centre at Chinatown right ? quite a num of stall selling silk pj.. go look for it ok ? ;)

Celeste

sorry to hear abt ur gal ... let her take more water.

lbt,PB,SY,
boo hoo hoo...me not getting another maid liao bcos i very scared the same thing will happen again, now me and mil not talking unless really necessary...this whole maid saga stressed me out totally.

i told my hubby must help me during confinement and he agreed, bcos i really want to rest this time. the 1st confinement, i bathed baby and washed everything myself till my fingers hurt so now i'm very worried. my mil only cooks for me...but if i get CL sure she got issue one lah...

re: silk PJ
think i'll check out the chinatown stores too. i have a silk dress kind but the other 2 is those very warm cotton which i dun feel like wearing.

re: nesting behaviour
i've been wanting to wash the newborn clothings, but yday managed to ask maid to bring down curtains to wash and also wipe my wardrobe before sending her back.

re: shopping
i brought my gal out shopping last sat, and we had a great time! bought some anna sui products at the paragon roadshow and had a free makeover session, even got 2 8R size photos...very nice and natural, i'll post it on my blog, www.baobei-jiaxuan.blogspot.com, and if you gals want access pls PM me your email add, ok?

re: keeping memories
i seldom print out the photos but i burn them into DVDs the monthly photos i took of my gal.

re:sleepless nites
i've also been finding it hard to get the right position to sleep, and always wake up in the middle of the nite. and very uncomfy to change position too.

re PJs
just to confirm hor. it is the NEW hawker centre, 2 level one yes? cos chinatown area i think got a few hawker centres. there is maxwell market (near tanjong pagar mrt station), people's park complex (3 levels - ground floor food, 2 stories above selling clothes - where i bought my cotton nightie), and the chinatown hawker centre, recently re-opened, along smith street/food street, near CK dept store and where there are alot of pushcarts selling food and knick knacks.

and when you go there, can also detour a bit to go CK to buy toileteries. i find them quite cheap
happy.gif

re coconut
i have been drinking once every few days leh. cos it's so shiok and liang la. weather so hot and i like have one big layer of oil on my body or what cos cool air cannot penetrate my skin. aircon also still feel hot!!!

fiona
wah so cool, just walk in got free makeover? *pinkbunny's brain is formulating strategy liao*. glad you and your girl had fun!
happy.gif

don't worry, now you already got experience, i'm sure it won't be so bad when you take care of baby. and your daughter can help too
happy.gif

hey PB, that's the bed I like best from Ikea too..but thought it's going for S$229? but the only problem is that it's not on wheels leh..

catherine, different outlets of mothercare carries different stuffs ah? I was at the centrepoint one...saw only cots without wheels...how useful are these wheels ah?

Was at the photocopier this morning and realised that I need longer arms now too! kekeke

PB: as we are talking about chinatown...paisay..I was thinking of PM-ing you to ask for directions to CK again *blush* I must really go check out chinatown man...

what's for lunch everyone? I'm starving!

Re: Baby movements

I noticed these day days my bb is not very active... I mean i know its kicking, but not as frequent as before... Should there be a concern for worry? Am 27weeks now..

do1nk
ya it is 229 but that is the canadian website that i pulled it from la! i actually don't really see the point in having a cot with wheels leh.

haha did you look like a beach whale too at the photocopier?

alamak you, woman. i also don't know how to give you directions leh. from chinatown station, come out at majestic building, then you can see CK across the road liao!

nini
i think you don't have to worry. maybe your baby is just a bit taking it easy these days? but if you're really concerned, call your gynae.

do1nk,
I think most mothercare carries same stuff, but the one at habourfront is their flagship store so they carry most of the items on display. Whereas most mothercare may only display like 2-3 cots. At habourfront, they have ALOT on display :p I think wheels are useful if you want to push the cot to another room or even if you want to mop the floor the wheels are useful loh.

Nini,
as long as you know baby is moving it shouldnt be a concern. Somedays baby kick less esp when we're busy to really notice or we move around alot so baby is too comfortable inside.

Hello!

I wish to sell away my Avent ISIS manual breast pump which I have just brought it yesterday night from Metro Woodlands (I still have the receipt with me).

Brought it at S$100.90, now selling at S$80 only. It’s brand new and unused except that I have opened the packaging. Collection at Yishun area/ Mrt. Pls sms me @ 9654 6800…First come first serve…

Reason to sell is bacause my hb had brought me the Medela Mini Electric yesterday too! He shld have tell me earlier… arrghh…

Re: Mobile for cot

Do you mummies think it's really necessary ? Was thinking of getting the Tiny Love Symphony, then I saw it's only for 0-5mths cos once baby can grab it then it's quite dangerous. So for only 5 months, somemore it's not very cheap :p And old wives tales say mobile make your baby "cock eye" :p hahaha ..

PB
think depends one. even for #1, i also never get much special treatment from hb. think he too busy liao. so no time for such things. plus he so tired always go straight to zzz..

celeste
glad to hear she's better. hmm, for my boy he din get much of terrible 2 actually. but he was pretty sticky. maybe partly cos she's sick and also cos #2 coming? my boy nowadays is better but really got to make effort to stop him from becoming sticky. now at least when i go toilet, i get him to stand outside and count to 20 and then i will come out.

yeah PD realy ex. but the one near my place not too bad. and also depends on what medicine i get. got once i had to get singulair and it was 28 days supply, that trip cost me 200 bucks...

fiona
oh so u not geting a maid? then won't u lugi your agent fee?

hmm ,u sure your hb can keep the promise? i always very skeptical when hb promise to help...

catherine
i'm not getting a mobile for cot. i'll hang it above changing table. to distract her a bit when we change her nappy
happy.gif

SY
maybe i am more manja than you ahahhaha. also cos i got history of back pains so he's been quite 'trained' liao. even before preggie, i'm sometimes in so much pain but no time to go physiotherapist that he gives me massages at night.

re: feeding time
hey mummies i know this is info WAY in advance but i just happened to read somewhere la, thought i'd share with you. apparently we shouldn't be feeding baby (ok, toddler) in front of the tv cos they will not be able to concentrate on the food cos they just want to watch tv

and yesterday i proved the point cos we were folding bedsheets in front of the tv and i was just glued to the screen even though it was a show i was not interested in. hubby said 'even though it is vasantham central, you will still watch?'. i think so leh. cos got movement mah. so of course distracted la.

SY,
ya lor...lugi also bo bian leh, at least they'll refund the remaining loan amt we paid upfront.

i think he will lah bcos during this 2nd pregnancy he's more hands on with things around and also at handling our gal. now he's the one bathing her eversince i'm preggy, and he will try to get up and make milk for her as i have more difficulty getting out of the bed. and he's not those who's afraid to handle newborn kind of men hahaha...

catherine
i din get any mobile. to me not necessary. my boy only had one when he was much older cos my mum bought one for him. we put it up more to distract him cos he was getting hard to change.

re: cot mobile
i didn't use bcos i bought the wrong one, can only use on cot but not playpen. in the end i only hang a toy with those crinkly parts and different texture body at the side and i always try to change side to hang so she'll turn towards it.

re: tv
hahaha...my gal also watch tv with us while we eat, bad habit hor? but she's more focus on the food, always rushing us to feed her while we're the watching :p

PB
i also quite manja but hb just no reaction. only once in a while then he will remmeber abt my back pains...

hmm, regarding this feeding thing, i used to be very particular also but as they get older, they go thru phases and sometimes they are impossible to feed. so u will relax on this once in a while. no harm done really. jsut don't do it everyday. in fact, they eat faster when they are wathcing tv. cos once i put the spoon near the mouth, the mouth opens and i shove in the food quickly.

haha ok then maybe it is my preggie brain that can only single-task! hehe

yesterday my hubby very sweet. cos he was on the comp then i was on the bed making alot of noise cos trying to sleep then every position uncomfortable. then he came and talked to poppy and said 'poppy, let your mother sleep ok? be kind to your mummy ok? she's so nice to you right?' hehe

PB

u r right .. but u know children tends to eat MORe in front of the TV ? it was shown on a documentary on DISCOVER too.

It can be frustrating during feeding time, cos the kid want to climb out of the high chair and it is a bad habit to chase and feed them. So initially i have some toys on the high chair to keep my gal occupied. And sometimes she is reading her fav book. It is really easier that way and she can finish her meal within 30 mins. At least the food is not cold.

So u have to think of many ideas just to get ur child to eat. Not all parents are so lucky leh ...

<table border=1><tr><td>Jul 2008 MTB</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DOB</TD><TD>BB Weight(kg)</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>#kids </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Sparks</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Jenny Chua</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen S L</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Tinyfeet</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Eve Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>01-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD></TD><TD>01-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MTA</TD><TD>Dr Roy Ng Kwok Weng</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Star</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>01-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>JMON-lynn</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>03-Jul</TD><TD>12-Apr</TD><TD>1.254</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>03-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Serene Yap</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>03-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr Sandy Lek</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD></TD><TD>04-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Sheila</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>04-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Jaslyn</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>05-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Twins(Girls)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Jeanyard</TD><TD></TD><TD>05-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>AMM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>06-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Tanny Chan</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>06-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Chloegal</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>07-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Furnana_Toh</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>07-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD></TD><TD>07-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Jumbo</TD><TD></TD><TD>07-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Cin Bunny</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>08-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Rain</TD><TD></TD><TD>09-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Pink Bunny</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>09-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>MTA</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Dusty_Gecko</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>09-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>MTA</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Blurmummy</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Celeste Blur</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Fiona</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Dr Devendran</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Hannahl</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Labbit</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>MTA</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Shu</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Wai Wai</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Sy</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>10-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Shirlyn Teng</TD><TD>19</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian B</TD><TD></TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Bluey</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>RHS</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Icegal oink</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>MeiH</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Nienie</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Qing</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Sonic</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Sept03bride</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>14-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Lee Hui Lin</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD></TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Miracle</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Peacy</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>triplets </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Garfield</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo B T</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Lisa William</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>16-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>dor dor</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Shu</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Batgirl</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>19-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr TM Chua</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Caitlyn</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>21-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Mummy yan</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>22-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Twins(Girls)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Sally Cinnamon</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>22-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Youpi</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>do1nk</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Manuka</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Autumn</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Peppermint</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>SNL</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Stephsg73</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>MTE</TD><TD>DR Lim TB</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>doggiebb</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Catherine</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Delphine</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>MTA</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>piggy</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Glitter</TD><TD></TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Cynn</TD><TD></TD><TD>late jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Shay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Kimi</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Little bear</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Oei Pau Ling</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Missmissy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Wu Hui Hui</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

about mil
thanks for all your advise.
i think i will have to psycho my hubby.
get him to talk to them instead.
i really don't like to interact with them loh. haiz. i know they have been thru all these, but doesn't mean i have to go the way they want right? i a m not their puppet.

BBmovement
i very lazy one, will count occasionally when i remember.
usually i count got 10 movements i stop le.

pinkbunny,
i also make alot of noise when i sleep too.
it is really difficult loh to find a right position. actually, i make noise to get hubby attention. like it when he 'pat' me to sleep. like baby like that. but most of the time, he ignore me. haiz.

sex.
can i ask about this?
we havent had sex for 3 weeks le. i think hubby is worry that he make press onto baby. haiz. kinda deprived of that.

COT ON WHEELS: I didn't think much about the wheels either til people started telling me about the mopping of floor and all dat too.. but I guess it's not a die-die must have thingy since we dun have wheels on our own bed too hor..

Catherine, thanks..so this flagship mothercare is at harbourfront (not vivo right?) will go check it out this weekend if I can..

DIRECTIONS: hehe paisay, PB..but I'm super blur when it comes to directions...plus I've got a lousy memory...okok will look out for some big CK sign..

SY: so cute..you make your son stand outside the door and count to 20...I think that's a good idea coz I hear many people who has to bring their kid into the toilet wiv them usually..

think I'm gonna be a strict and stressed out momma..coz I really want my kid to be brought up the right way with the right habits..little things like the whole family eating together or eating NOT in front of the TV or eating junk n not veges etc..but dunno if I can make it happen or not.. easier said than done right...plus I'm pretty sure my hubby &amp; inlaws r gonna "spoil" him...dun wanna end up being the hysterical BAD parent too.. sigh...

u know..everyone's also telling me to enjoy this period while I still can coz the "nightmare" really starts when the baby arrives and now is still considered the honeymoon stage where we don't have to worry about feeding or crying or diapers etc...*gulp* are you all ready??

do1nk

u r right lor .. but things will usually end up not the way we want it to be, unless u r a SAHM. That's what I felt. With someone else taking care of your bb, you cant enforce the rules. You just have to accept it. Of cos some extreme behaviour will need to intervene asap and correct it. You will learn how to close one eye lah ! then u b a happier mummy to your child. dont stress out cos ur bb can feel it.

do1nk
CK
it is just behind to the bus stop. their signs are huge so sure wont miss one.

mothercare
it is at harbourfront
top floor.
they got alot of stuff there.
should check it out, somemore not crowded.

my in-laws and his sister sure spoil my baby also. haiz. imagine next time i scold her, she will like cry to them for rescue.
oh my.

ibt
but hor, no sex a bit weird lehz.
kinda make me feel a bit distance from him liao.
then will start to imagine things.
will think that am i not attractive anymore?
i don't appeal to him anymore?
all sort of stupid question just pop out.
but i didnt voice out to him.
just told him that i dont feel sexy anymore. he just dont get the hint. haiz.
like when he sms over the phone happily while we dine out. very sian one lehz. it's like i'm eating at the resturant myself loh. and worse he refused to tell me who that is. haiz.

rashes
recently, i have rashes on my butt where the stretch marks are. i wonder is it the cream or what is wrong with me.

breathless
also, i constantly feel breathless. like the airways is block or what like tat. very very xin ku loh.

aiyo, i like got a lot of problem loh.

qing
pat you to sleep? like 'dah dah' baby like that? so cute!
happy.gif
mine different - the stretch marks started out as rash. then they became red and angry looking but now just reddish. haiz...

sex
haha ya like what labbit said, only 3 weeks? i got no mood and he scared of hurting the baby. scared he will poke poppy. i told him please lor, don't flatter yourself
biggrin.gif
. but seriously. it is too much of a whole event by itself and the only horizontal activity that's on my mind at the end of the day is sleep

do1nk
haha ya lor our bed also no wheels. anyway the cot is so small and not heavy, so can push around anyway la. and please la, i won't kid myself to say that i will be so detailed and mop every single corner hahaha

eh me too la, getting very kanchiong of late. and scared. one thing i have discovered from friends kids, is that you can't teach a child by telling them things like 'say thank you! or 'call ah ma!'. rather, they will learn by watching. so got to teach by example. so even when they are very young, must watch what we say in front of them.

real life example: my friend's baby's first word was F**K. kua kua kua...

Fiona, i also have the same problem as u. now adays have to toss and turn for a long time before can find a comfortable position to sleep. is it because of the wt of the bb?

Hannahl &amp; Star, i haven't pay my deposit yet. mayb next visit will have to pay. i'm only 30+ weeks now. when do we normally pay for it? They also never tell me how much lei.
Hannahl, i think go wkday also chop chop one. cos i went before when i was really not well n went to see him without an appt. also very crowded. wow nowadays it seems so dangerous to be in the clinic and walking ard esp on sats. cos lots of parents bring their older kids, and they just run around. so sometimes will bump into others.

lbt, PB
Thanx for the concern
happy.gif

SY,
Haiz...recent few weeks is the worst not only when she is sick....she is getting very sticky and throwing tantrums...i wonder is it becos of #2 coming
sad.gif
Even when i go to toilet must let her come in with me then she will be happie...unless there is somebody else at home...*sigh*

Qing,
me also quite a few weeks never do that "thing" liowz...ahaha...mabbe can consider just having foreplay instead?
happy.gif

Qing

dont be paranoid .. maybe talk to ur hubby more often. at least communicate more, rather than sex only ?
happy.gif

PB

funny lah u ... say ur hubby like that ! hahaha ya ya tell them, sure cannot reach one else SUPER MAN liao ! ahahah

Oh Qing, my gynae say being breathless could indicate low blood count. He says eat more red meat.

do1nk
i m quite a strict mummy but u must really look at the situation. no point staying in tug of war with the kid at times. as they grow up, they go thru different phases. u must recog the phases and not scold unnecessarily cos u dun wan to create negative feelings. i used to have ideas abt how i want to do things etc but u really learn to give and take in different situations. and like what lbt says, unless u r sahm, it is impossible to control all the time.

when bb grows up, they start to assert their independence etc so it will be quite difficult to insist on the same strict standards. i remember there was once when my boy was really stubborn abt something and despite scolding etc, he did not budge. i recog that i won't be able to get anything out of it. i let him have his way first, then later bring him back to me to talk abt it and it din happen again. so must really be sensitive and use different apph at different times.

as for making him count to 20, it took me quite a fair bit of effort to achieve that. he used to really cry big time when i have to go toilet or bathe and hb got veyr angry with him. so over a few times, i tried this method with him and it could work. so now he doesn't follow me to toilet so much anymore.

celeste
i dunno whether this will work for u or not. i try to avoid situations where my boy has a chance to try to follow me. of cos it wd be easier if there's someone else in the house who can entertain your gal but sometimes really no choice.

like in the morning, i will always wake up earlier than my boy( really sacrifice sleep man) and my hb to go and wash up and change then i wake my boy up. i found this to be quite effective cos i avoided the situation where he has a chance to try to follow me and then later cry etc. so over time that kind of behaviour decreased. if i m at home in the day with him, i only go to toilet only if he is sleeping or really distracted

qing
me and hb havent had sex for donkey months! ha...it reallys gets less and less when u have a kid. in fact, since we got married, i think i can count with 2 hands and still never use up my fingers. so dun get too upset by it.

blurmummy

oh to clarify, i mean I get breathless even when I am seated. not as if I walk v fast ....

SY

my gal use to cry for me when I bath at nite too. So my hubby has to distract her always and it works now. She dont follow me to toilet anymore. Just occasionally, she knock on my toilet door and call for me. I just shout back say I am taking my shower and will be with her. Then she will walk away.

Re: Tired achy feet &amp; back
I had a massage yesterday, and it helped me feel a little 'lighter' for a while. I think I slept a bit better too, last night. Dunno whether it was the massage? But I think I will try to have a massage at least once every fortnight. Quite shiok leh
happy.gif

Re: Sex
Qing, 3 weeks only? Like SY said, it will get less when you have a kid. But it will still happen lah, don't worry. You make the first move, the man will never say no
happy.gif

I had this friend who missed sex so much when she was preggers, she and hb couldn't wait and did it again three days after she delivered her 2nd baby! She said that they were very horny by then, hehe! ;p

Fiona,
PM-ed you already
happy.gif

Re: Confinement
I got a CL this time 'cos I also want to rest. With ds1 I did everything - no maid, no MIL, no one to help at all! And I was VERY tired... even when I had my postnatal massage, I could not relax as I was so scared that baby would wake up and cry for milk.

Blurmummy,
The massage was in my home. It was a promotional rate for the month of May, $40. You can check out her website at http://maggic-touch.blogspot.com/
(er if this does not come out 'cos it may be conceived as promoting a service, just PM me, and I'll email you the contact).

re breatheless
think it's normal cos bb is expanding now? everytime i ask gynae he says it's normal

re bb movement
what's the count again? i kept forgetting

SY,
If there is someone else at home its not so bad, she wont cling to me fully yet. Haizz..if I take your suggestion of waking up earlier than my ger then I have to wake up at 6am or before that..think I will go crazy *lol*. Haizz...me usually having this kind of headache when hb is working on sunday cos he working shift work usually every sunday needs to work then its me and my ger alone at home then she will stick to me like glue
sad.gif

Recently its even worst, even when my mom say bring her downstairs kaikai she also refuse unless i go down with them....i really at my wits end
sad.gif

lbt,
haha....whenever i come home from work and wanna bathe hor, if my mom drops by to help me or if hb is arnd they will tell my ger "mommy put-put (poo) chouchou...sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt"
happy.gif
...i cannot say i am showering...cos she will wanna stand in a corner and see me. Only when I say I poo (cos smelly) then sometimes it works...haha cos she noe its smelly so she dont wanna follow.

Blurmummy,
Oops! I did not ask, sorry! Maybe you can call or email her to ask?

Rayna,
Yes, she is Chinese. She used a blend of Sweet Almond oil, Jojoba oil and a little Lavender oil. Nice smelling
happy.gif

celeste
no lah, not really follow my suggestion. but maybe try something along that line? it worked quite well for me. try to avoid the situation lor.

u know, i get up at 6+ everyday even when i dun need to work just so that i can be earlier than my boy. no choice lor cos i dun wan him to cry.

i think your gal is going thru a phase....got to wait it out also. it takes time. but really need a lot of patience on our part....

Celeste,
Maybe she just wants to have you to herself before she has to share you with another sibling? My boy can be quite clingy too. We co-sleep and we bathe together and he is with me all day so it's understandable. Sometimes he won't even let his daddy do anything with him. He'll insist, "Only mummy!" ;)

re sex: girls, heard that you can only have sex a few months after delivery. just check with your gynae at your next check up la ok? cos i heard that it's actually dangerous to have sex too early

re breathlessness: could be cos baby pressing on i dunno what. my MIL said my hubby pressed on dunno what then she also cannot breathe.

SY,
Ya, I get your suggestion too. But nowadays I've tried all kinds of methods, hard of soft methods...even promising her favourite Barney show or Little Einstein show but it does not work most of the time...i'm like pulling my hair out now. Especially when I am home from work tired enuff need to handle her then endure all her pattern...juz dont seem to have the time n energy all these
sad.gif
Mabbe cos now the body is oledi quite tired cos i am around 33wks now so very short-tempered also....

youpi,
Now i having headache of moving her to her own room. Although she now shares same room with us but she sleeps in her own bb cot. I keep "delaying" the training cos I think it will be a super hard time to train her
sad.gif

Back