(2008/07) July 2008

hi gals,

I was on MC for the last two days. On Wed morning, there's a slight brown stain on my panties. So went to see gynae that morning. Original date to see gynae was actually today but becos of the stains, i went one day earlier.

Gynae did a scan and saw the sac but no heartbeat yet. I told him that this was an accidental pregnancy and should happen becos my ovulation is late.

He said bb should be 5 wks plus to 6 wks. So im going to see him again in two weeks again. He said by then, have to see the heartbeat.

SY,

Your gynae scanned and cant see anything? Did he see the sac? So when are you going to see him again nexct week?

Actually my gyane also said to see him again next week. but i was thinking to wait till 8 wks then see him. By then, should know whether bb got heartbeat already or not.

AMM,

I think i remember seeing u in the January thread.

As for me, my 2nd boy is borned in Feb this yr so he is 9 months plus now.

You are so lucky to have boy and gal. Mine are both boys. Is this a planned pregnancy? If so, whats your motivation to have no. 3?

Chloegal, what about u?

hi girls,

i was on the june 2008 thread but my EDD is 30 jun..so tot i shld join u girls on the july thread as well!!

here goes..

tinyfeet
30th jun
gleneagles
Dr Mary yang
upper serangoon area
baby number 1!

hi friends

i just realise i am pregnant, went to see a gynae at KK on tue. my EDD is 19 jun 08. now into my 9wks. this is my first pregnancy. i am kind of excited. doc has started to give me folic acid once every morning. any idea what is it for?

HIhi... my edd is on 13 July... recently i having abdominal pain leh.. i dunno why ... my heart also sometimes pain... like very breathless... why is it all happening to me.?? very terrible feeling...

Miracle Tan
We did planned to have No3 but mid next year. This was actually an accident never planned to have one so early as my ger is still very young.

miracle
my gynae could only see the sac. better take care since u have some spotting.

jenny
folic acid is impt. think it's for development of something. can't remmber what but it is very impt to take your folic acid.

icegal
are u having heartburn? do u feel very bloated? if it's cramps must let you gynae know.

congratulations! helpme, Sy, chloegal, jenny, icegal,jeanyard, sereneyap, ling, AMM and more!
happy.gif

hello,
wat sort of scan do your gynae do? As mine is at a very early stage, she did the virginal scan, so uncomfortable tho, but could see sac and the round thingy (supposed to be the baby), gave me the scan picture too.

Helpme, when was your 1st day of last period?

All Gynae has a way of calculating/estimating the number of weeks.. but i feel that for now, like not very accurate leh.. my 1st day of last period was on the 2nd Oct, I have a 35 day cycle and when she calculates it, seems to be like 6 weeks by now, but then.. doubt it is 6 weeks coz the day i conceive may be much later so, shld be less than 6 weeks rite? ANyway, will prob be able tell better next visit to gynae.

My "sickness" comes mostly in the evenings.. so evenings are very grouchy for me. Can't wait for the 1st 3 mths to be over. Yar.. I have not be informing many ppl too... MIL? I leave it to my hubby.. my MIL also does nothing... so no difference to me. But prob inform more ppl in Jan, when it is more "confirmed".

Will be away..for some time for a while.. went to book my travel plans b4 knew I was preggy..but will prob still surf the net when away...

Jean - Yep, my maid does the domestic chores but no need to take care of the kids, except play with them
happy.gif
Prefer to attend to the kids ourselves.

Miracle - yep, I'm Jan 07 mom. My older gal is 3.5 years old. 2nd one is a boy. Er.. we do plan to have 3, thought try for 3rd one next year only so this one is an unexpected surprise
happy.gif
As for motivation.. well, I guess we always thought 3 is a good number, that's all
happy.gif
Mine are all c-sect so definitely factory will shut down after this one..ha ha

Thanks, Sparks
happy.gif

Miracle - I'd spotting for 2nd pregnancy too.. Was put on bedrest for almost an entire month.. Was also put on Duphaston and given hormone jabs twice a week.. The jab is at the hips.. Super painful.. Try not to move around too much and lie down as much as possible..

Hi All,

My hubby was angry with me yesterday coz he say Y he cant tell his mother whereby I can tell my mum. He mention is unfair to him.

Recently my house wall has crack than he bought some material to mend the wall. Just happen that i pregnant i told him cant do anything inside the house till my pregency is over. Does anyone believe in this?

hahaha look like most of us hv the same MIL never do anything de. But anyway i fine with it cos im not that tpye need her to do this or do that for me so i will also leave it to my hubby if hubby never tell her then i also keep quiet let her notice the tummy herself maybe will like jean like that tummy showing she dont notice any diff.

Hi Sereneyap
I don't know if I believe or not, but for the sake of avoiding argument and maintaining "family harmony" I just follow :p Typically any house renovations to be avoided till after birth. Your husband will be doing plastering and painting issit? I'm not sure if it counts as renovation. Still, if can delay, might as well delay.

helpme
congrats. u seen gynae?

littlebear
my gynae did the Vaginal Scan for me too. cos it's still early stage

serene
actually why u won't let your hb share with his mum? can tell your hb that tell his mum not to tell relatives yet. my hb hasn't told my MIL yet and my mum has been telling me to tell my MIL. not nice if one day she hears from someone else and wonder why we din tell her.

as for mending the wall, i guess it is not really renovation? to me, not counted lah.

think those like nails and all that, old folks will say cannot.

i will be getting my new house key in 1st Q 2008.. i wonder how am i going to move house. if all my hubby do it how he kn where i wan to place my things? we will see how by then ba.. then if april i move in i invite friends and relatives for house warming then few mth later bb come out full mth hv to invite again..wow waste money...maybe dun invite for house warming liao lo..

hi all...

i m also preggy with #2 now. EDD 4 July 08 independence day baby, hope so
happy.gif

#1 now is 7mth old ++. currently ILs helping me with #1. when the #2 come out, #1 will sleep with them then i take care of #2 at nite.

Ling,
my new hse wld also be ready by next yr, but me and hb agreed tat not to move until 2009...

sy,
my hb is a quiet guy at home. aiyah, won't say anything, let them discover it themselves....

miracle,
don't worry abt the brown stain, maybe too heaty. i have pinkish stain before scan but can still see heart beat.
start drinking your milk!!

tiny feet,
welcome. I'm supposed to join june thread too but cannot keep up lah, already in may07 thread and need to keep up with the gatherings. very siong.
you're very young ah (I say that to anyone who's younger than me, so later i think you can guess my age which I don't remember)

Jenny,
folic acid for red blood formation

icegal,
wah biang, another young mummy!!
me **green eyes**
abdominal pain due to muscles /ligament stretching, getting ready for expansion. don't worry.

little bear,
yeeks, I hate v-scan! must hurt man. most of us just do ultrasound can see bb already.

Serene,
your HB is opp to mine. I'm a bit superstitious but when I cut things, just say excuse me silently or ask hb to cut. if house need reno or patch, you just go out shopping until job is done.
most impt is don't get to stress abt it.

ling,
I also don't believe in moving house, not superstitious but more towards not lifting heavy stuff. just remember not to carry heavy stuff yourself ok?

Jmon,
you in April 07mtb? your nick v familiar. I didn't join the apr gathering but went for our may gathering instead

<table border=1><tr><td>Jul 2008 MTB</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>#kids </TD></TR><TR><TD>AMM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>2-Jul</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Tanny Chan</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chloegal</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD></TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Helpme</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icegal oink</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeanyard</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Jul</TD><TD> </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenny Chua</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JMON-lynn</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>24</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little bear</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Oei Pau Ling</TD><TD> </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miracle</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Missmissy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene Yap</TD><TD>27</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sparks</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sy</TD><TD></TD><TD>early Jul</TD><TD> </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tinyfeet</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wu Hui Hui</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

AMM, SY,

im not sure whether is it really spotting cos after that little stain mark i dont have it anymore. Gynae did say its a very slight stain when he did the vaginal probe but he never really dwell into that.

Gynae also gave me jab called progesterone. AMM did u get that too?

SY, i also saw the sac. But no heartbeat yet. Becos my ovulation is late for one week so i guess i should be having the same EDD as u. Should be ard 12 Jul 08.

jeanyard,
ya i know u from May07 MTB rite? kekeke...
i met moxi and ambery during the Apr thread gathering.

btw, me also seeing gynae at KKH. gynae Dr KT Tan, staying at the east side.

miracle,

i m also suffering spotting, tats y this wk i m rested at home. think the spotting really plays trick with me. i did not have any at all these few days..

going back to see gynae in another week time. see how thing progress from there.

Jeanyard (jeanyard)
Just seen my gynae today and from the scan my EDD is 07/07/08 and I stay in the North East zone. Pls update for me thanks.

Sy
Managed to saw the baby's heartbeat today. Think i am now 6wks 4days.

wow i this few day very tired at nite cannot sleep hungry till i wake up and my cough two days ago better alreday but last nite come back again.

do you all sometime feel very hungry but dun feel like eating anything?

Yes.. sometimes feel hungry but no appetite. And after eating there is this "after taste" hanging around in mouth, even after I tried brushing my teeth. Really no appetite most of time.. feel very sian... then must eat just right. Too much, again feel uncomfortable.. too little.. still hungry and uncomfortable.. arrrrghh....

yaya little bear i also eat little still hungry sometime eat alrady feel uncomfortable and hor i eat fishball mee only eat the mee never eat fishball...hahaha so next time i go order wan to tel aunite fishball mee dun wan fishball..hahahaha

jmon,
my bb Cookie is apr bb too but I have no time to join apr thread. looks like you are almost like me!! think we can go slimming after bb #2 together le. now i'm running out of things to wear, not like last time, can tong until 4th month.

ling,
i have a cough too, can feel phlegm in my throat. i didn't take antibody prescribed by doc. only flu med.

<table border=1><tr><td>Jul 2008 MTB</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>#kids </TD></TR><TR><TD>AMM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>2-Jul</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Tanny Chan</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chloegal</TD><TD></TD><TD>7-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>NE</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Helpme</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icegal oink</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ivy Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jeanyard</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Jul</TD><TD> </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>NIL</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenny Chua</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JMON-lynn</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>24</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little bear</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Oei Pau Ling</TD><TD> </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Miracle</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Missmissy</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene Yap</TD><TD>27</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sparks</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sy</TD><TD></TD><TD>early Jul</TD><TD> </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tinyfeet</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>0 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wu Hui Hui</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi all,

I went to c gynae today morning, doctor manage to scan a sac and a heartbeat, hubby was smiling the whole day till nw Doctor have manage to c in fact i'm abt 5 to 6 weeks pregnant rather than 4 weeks. heheh

jeanyard
I have told my hubby to avoid all renovation and patching work till after my pregnancy.

Goodnews to all mummies, went shopping yestrday at suntec city, there a shop for mummies clothes calles perfect mum quite nice clothes price reasonable and nw if you buy 3 pcs the 3rd pcs is 50% off. i manage to get 3 top yesterday spent abt $130 plus and a pant at thye maternity at 20% off at $71.90. heheh hubby paid for all things.

jeanyard,
tats wat i tot too.. siong siong 1 time settle for all cos i just wanna stop at 2 babies. then can one time go for slimming course.

now looking at my wardrobe everyday and i keep sighing everyday.. dont know wat to wear for work.

i stil have abt 4kg to lose from the 1st pregnancy, now got #2, i think i can forget abt losing the 4kg liao. and i m scare tat this time i will gain alot cos the 1st one, i gained 22kg in total...

Lynn - ha ha.. me in exact same situation as you
happy.gif
I gained 18kg from 1st one, lost all extra weight. Gained 22kg for 2nd one, still got 4kg to go.. now 3rd time preggie..sigh... will be a tough time losing weight after that...
sad.gif
Think I'll have to eat more healthily this time round and hopefully keep the weight gain around 15kg.

Miracle - not sure what that jab is called.. just know it's hormone jab at the hip, that hurts like hell

mummies
so many things to catch up with!

chloe
so good that u can see bb's heartbeat. i hope i can see too this wed.

mummies
been feeling so tired and unwell. really sucks. it wasn't even this bad during the 1st one.

re weight
mine is opp. i lost weight after the first one. think like 3 kg? hopefulyl can gain some weight this time round.

eve
which hospital u planning to go?

sy
i this wed also go visit my gynae hope both of us hv good new.. cos my mense was on sept yr is on oct rite.

wow u all so fast thinking of slimming .... i now gain few kg liao i think cos my jean cannot wear lo. so now dun kn what to wear to work

SY, Ling,

Best wishes to u both on your gynae visit this Wed.

I'm only visiting mine the following week.

My gynae very expensive. My last visit last wed already sot me $260.

Tinyfeet,

How do u find Dr Mary Yang? I think she is my sister's gynae last time. Heard very very popular and also need to queue very long to see her. But my sister said she is very experience and very confident. How do u find her so far?

I thought she is from Mt. E cos last time my sister deliver at Mt. E.

miracle
what u pay for y so ex? $260? i this morning just tell my hubby bring $200 this wed can liao cos my gynea only accept cash so i only ask him to bring $200 later not enough.

Miracle - I also paid about that much for my 1st visit.. Consultation + med was already about $130+ and the scan cost me $140..
sad.gif
Is your gynae from Gleneagles?

ling,

i paid for so many things. cough syrup, flu tablet, anti-biotics, 2xhormone jabs (1 to bring home), fish oil, multi-vit, calcium, one more other medicine for the womb, his consultation. so all in all is $260.

i always find my gynae very ex. thats y thinking whether to switch. but my hb said just stick to him since he knows all my history lor.

miracle - yeah, it's hard to switch gynae when already so used to him/her. Mine is Tanny Chan. Worst thing is she doesn't have a package so I basically pay ala carte price till delivery... Yep, I remembered the hormone jabs are very ex. The hormone pills too.. cost $2 per tablet and that time I gotta take 3 times a day for about a month.. very xiong...

AMM,

actually my hormone jab (call progesterone) cost only about $20 per jab. Im not sure of the tablet whether is it the same as yours. Mine is Gestini or something. Yours?

wow so many, then this wed must ask hubby stand by money liao...wow bb havent come out already spent so much money the gov give de baby bonus also not enough to cover ...lol

Miracle can check with u yr cough how long already? my cough think start on 12th oct till now...

me today at home take care bbA. he's sick, think i m getting sick too... jia lat. been on hospitalisation leave for past 1 wk, today on child MC. if tmr not well, another MC. my boss wanna jump liao... but i dont care, haaaa~~!

Back