(2008/06) June 2008

Hi ladies,
So long nv log in cos I am so busy n upset with the HDB section n CPF. I wanna claim the 300 subsidy for my gal's cc but the cc wanted me to produce proof of working mum. But I am a freelancer, where got cpf statement. So tot of juz voluntary contributions, and called HDB to convert the giro payment of houseloan to my cpf statement while I throw money in every mth. So HDB told me to go down, went HDB, they told me to go Town council, went town council, they said they only deal with payments, no conversion and tell me to go branch office. And so we went branch office, and that branch office is only opp my house only loh, and the stupid hdb ppl made me run ard singapore for nothing. SO angry!

2nd incident, called e cc and asked them which is the stat board to declare for working mum without cpf, tt stupid cc nv called me back despite I called n ask so many times. So now I m lost dunno where to start.

3rd incident, went to check with some mother friends on how they get the full subsidy when they are a SAHM. 1 friend told me go n declare my house as home office so I juz produce tt letter as a free lancer. So called HDB and ask them where can I dl the form. Stupid HDB asked me to go ARCA and register myself as a business owner so I can proceed. And now I need to call ARCA. Urgh. I'm so fed up. Why the stat board is always practising Tai Ji???

*SOrry for ranting, juz need to find an outlet...

Lengleng,
I saw ur post. Now then I know why my cough took a turn for the worst. Sigh.

Ellysia,
My friend is giving her son tt, and she let my gal tried when I went over. My gal loves it.

tinklebelle
poor mommy. but gvt bodies aways give me e impression tt they heck care de lor. but at least u still get wat u want.

sahm must produce doc for subsidy or u r clAim ftwm?

Connie,
After running ard 1 day, only the CPF done. And I need to run ard SIngapore for nothing, thats why I am so angry.

I wanna claim for Working Mum subsidy cos I am working pt and I exit 55 hrs a mth. But the thing is the CC wants me to produce proof. Frm my knowledge, only the letter of employment with company letter head is enough. But the cc insisted on CPF statement. DUnno whats wrong with them!!!

CC and those gvt bodies with badly informed staff made me so pissed off. Sigh, if nt for the location of e cc, I would have juz go to another cc to stir away frm these.

Tinkerbelle,
I do submit cPF statement previously with company letter as well.

CC will only follow the requirement stated by MOM, you might want to consider to talk to your MP and see what they can do for you.

Previously, I got the MP to write letter to HDB and they response faster than you call them.

Connie,
http://www.iherb.com/Search?kw=weleda

Leng Leng
happy.gif

Tinkerbelle (kelcqi),
I called you few times this morning,
no one picks up.
happy.gif

Tinkerbelle

I believe it is MCYS which require proof of employment as they are the one who process the working mum subsidy.

I dun remember i need to submit CPF statement, but the CC did ask me to submit income statement.

Connie, Ellysia
I check wif my friends working in cc as principal and they told me employment letter is enough. Juz dunno why that cc wanted the cpf statement. Thats why I fed up, I explained my situation to them liao and they still insist and wanted me to go n declare at some stat board, then ask them which one I need to declare, they dun wanna gimme e info.

Lengleng,
Paiseh to miss ur call cos it was in silent mode. I called back at 12 plus cannot get through so I though some sales company or something. U need me to call u back?

Tinkerbelle,
The CC wanted me to submit either CPF statement or pass 3 mths payslip and employment letter.
My co payslip sure cannot pass so I submitted the CPF statement.

You can try approached your MP to draft a letter to seek approval.

Connie

So far have not travelled with ah boy yet. Last travelled is during pregnancy.

Hmm.. can't rem is who but i tot one of our June mommies travelled with pump.

Ellysia,
my trip cancel. so sad.
this morning just called to cancel the ticket.
my boy is down with stomach virus, Vomit n diarrheo. yst seem the pd but not seem to stop the vomit end up went to kk at 2am.

kk make wait for so long. any idea is tmc have midnight doc for children?

OMG... is there any stomach flu virus ongoing?

TMC has night emergency, but i read tat 1 forummer encounter not enuff doctor.

U can also try Mount A?

I tink KKH after 8pm the crowd will be quite a lot.

not sure. I sms the cc and they say my son is well when in cc but after come back vomit immediately after drinking the milk at 530pm. something weird lor.

realise that they always don want to write the comm bk. now thinking should i change him to pg or cont. there.

1 part due to his health. if don put, mil n maid might not b able to jaga both since both are active type.

my gal almost climb out of the walker a few days back. half body on my son's bike and she is only 8 mths now.

I see. My son's CC got write down on the notebook or tell my hb when he go fetch back. But sometimes they oso forget to write or say. However if serious they will call me.

I have no choice but to put in CC. Anyway sooner or later have to attend sch and get contact with these virus. Guess no choice. Like my boy bronchitis x 3 times in just 3 months. He is only well (free from cough & running nose) total of maybe a few weeks in these 3 months in CC.

KKH used to give powder form of probiotics for LS i tink.

For probiotics, i give the brand 'solayray' bot from GNC. I have been giving it since he is 1 yr old or so.

Hi Mummies,

Many is down w stomach virus. My sis and another of my girlfriend and hb hospitalised due to virus. my sis results still not out yet. doc says need to stay for more tests. sigh... So do take care and wash hands w soap more often for our kiddos.

Probiotics is v good for stomach LS. Its good bacteria to fight the bad bacteria, and can 'stabilise' the bowels system.

KKH doc say kids too small cannot take LS medicine so probiotics was only prescribed.

The powder i bot from GNC is not v ex cos can't take a lot for his age, 1 bottle can last many months.

My gal also taking probiotics. It's call Rutefen or something like tt, need to take e box and see. The PD gave it to her when she LS n he told me I can give it daily to boost her guts.

4033360.jpg

My boy just celebrated advance bday in school tis morning. I bot disney magnets for his classmates. Pasted stick on tabs behind to say it is from my boy.. so tat the parents who is who sent.

tinklebelle
can check e actual name n revert? keen to get.

lengleng
e comment mostly by adult so not sure bb can tAke or not. anyway, can get 1 for me? hb always have tummy issue, will let him take.

ellysia
my boy LS i also kanna. he vomit i also kanna. he cough i also cough. my immune system same as his. not sure is it due to bf. do u encounter same problem?

Connie,
Suggested Use

For Adults:
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule per day to strengthen your immune system while promoting digestive health.

Infants and Children:
Take one (1) capsule daily. Capsule may be opened and mixed into a cool drink or food. Do not add to warm or hot foods or beverages. Consult your medical professional for more information.

My spree's here, 12% off;
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?590029/3605296

Leng Leng
happy.gif

lengleg
? adult n infant same dosage. a bit weird.
how long must adult take?

ellysia
i dam lazy. always forget to take e dha. calcium still have half bottle since birth.

wanted to ask u all.. have u all heard of treehouse kindercare or town4kids... my friend recommended them to me.. am tinking of sending isaiah to school again

All,
Char had high fever on thurs, i gave her nurofen and the fever came on and off...Brought her see PD, but fever still on n off..End up yest brought her to Mt A, SBCC, she was diagnosed with Brochitis =(...Suddenly she has so much phelgm lor..when she breathe we can hear lor..So no choice, was put on the nebuliser and antibiotics as PD says she has infections in her lungs...sounds so seriouse until I so scare lor....hiaz...Luckily her fever subsided after taking the antiobiotics....And she also guai guai put on the nebuliser mask..hiaz..

I am really worried that this might start off e tentancy of getting brochitis again...

Any prevention? I am thinking of stopping her intake on all e sweet stuffs like rasins, orange, etc....

Connie,
it's not medicine, it's a supplement lah...
very individual, for LS case, Cornelius stopped after taking 1 time.
happy.gif

If you are taking to help improve immune system...
Why stop?
happy.gif

Ladies,

Can our kiddos drink those fresh milk now?Cos char rejecting her milk and i am deperate cos wan her to eat something before taking her antibiotics lor...

hi feifei I do give fresh milk. Ok for myboy. My good friend who stays in state starting giving fresh milk and no formulae since her gal turns one. Since char not well why not give those Uht milk since no need to put in fridge. Myboy drinks magnolia. Do check that it's imported from new Zealand. If bu fang xin check with pd

Feifei,

my boy been taking freshmilk since he was 18months? but try not to give him straight after u take it out from fridge loh..leave it for a little while. =)
but i dont give when my boy has diarr or cough.

Hope char gets well soon!

Bonjovi,
Tks for the advise =)...I tried e UHT milk, char dun like lor..hiaz...hard time trying to get her to eat these few days..

Eve,
really? magnolia one too?

Tks ger..hows things?

Feifei,

yeap. hes taking the magnolia one. =)
should be fine i think. they big boy and girl liao.hee

so far ok bah. thankz. me bz with work. how about u? examz over le? how is char doing in school? has she started talking more after attending cc?

hi mummies

is pnuemococcal compulsory? have your kiddos taken the jab? i rem few months back news stated that we can use medisave to pay for the jab? is it true?

hi feifei... i give my boy marigold low fat milk n he takes it sometimes too.. if scared no calcium, maybe can feed her yoghurt... hope char is better now.. how come she previously no broncitis, now gena? is it from cc?

hi eve, its not compulsory now i tink.. planning to make it compulsory.. payment from medisave can only be done at polyclinics

Evem
ya hor..hee =)..

Char huh?I din let her go cc yet lor cos wan her to rest for afew more days to recover frm her bonchitis first lor..so heartpain to see her so sick for the first time..haiz..

Yes, she is talking more now...she can say words like , cut, paste,soli which is sorry, please , xie which last time she doesn't one lor
but hor, she still dun call mummy...ask her call mummy, she call auntie =(.

Back