(2008/06) June 2008

Mag, aiyo, my son hor, as he was noti since young, i brought him to temple to seek help from Guang Yin Nian Nian leh. Then she told me (my son avoiding her stern look and her hairy wand), that my son, if never teach properly, will grow up to sucessfully bluff and cheat pple. Now he cheats pple by giving the innocent look.

Pris, your gal clever leh! Just like my son, last time also like that when I kept scolding him to finish his milk. He will also look away, but will 'peep' at me when he thought I am no longer staring at him. That time he was 4mths also.

Fennie, please read here for the material and stuff http://www.lesportsac.com/stella/about_stella.html
For these range of bags, in retail can be from S$600 to S$800 or so on, coz its designed by Stella herself, even materials are chosen by her. Currently only this range are on sales, and if you are not sure of the local retail prices, it is best you carry out your own checkings from DFS scotts or its leading outlets before you may want to join the spree.

fennie: the box of the teething gel said apply when baby is in pain due to sore gums and repeat when needed every 20min..

but like what mag said, try not to apply too much cos constant numbing like not very good..

wa... if dun have 75% then quite ex liao.. =P

veniz: sheryl oso does the same thing as your son eh..

everytime at her feed, usu around 90% of her feed, she will start to play with the teat n dun wan to drink liao.. then i will scold her to finish the milk.. then when she continue drinking, she will keep peeping at me to see whether i got scold her not.. if i smile at her n dun scold then she will start playing again..

if i continue to scold then she will guai guai drink her milk... baby now so smart man.. *faint*.. i even scare later she smarter than me how? so i better think of more ways to deal with her... wahahahah..

veniz,

thanks for the sharing.i checked out all the tabs in the website, except for "about stella", now i have a better understanding, bopian, i mountain tortist

fennie: no problem.. so far i only apply once on my baby.. oso not sure got help not.. i didn't check with PD eh.. i testing..

but the box said can apply from birth onwards so i guess if follow instructions from the box should be ok ba..

Goodnite all...
kao_kiss.gif

angel_z, at least she drinks if you scold leh, my son was he pushed out his bottle already, i scolded him, he heckcared me leh. He now big liao, knows how to talk back me lor. Kids hor, have to have lots and lots of patience (think you have lar, coz of your 'customers' mah, heee.)

Ya lor, get LV, still have resale value next time, and also, its good leather leh. Anyway, I dun have the 'sai' to carry very branded stuff like LV. Hey, btw, you also Christian like your dad huh?

Fennie, no prob. Just that in joining sprees, it good to know more of the products before you set your mind in buying, otherwise, you will fork out the price and find that the stuff may not be what you wanted. Just my opinion. In fact, I do think you are not mountain tortoise lar, since you also go out to shop in town area.

Hi gers,
Good morning. Expressing now before heading to Sentosa for my Company event. Will be in Sentosa for the entire sat & sun. -.o" Looks like I will be hiding in the toilet to express. Didnt noe we have so many mummies who are active at night. Haha.

Star,
My hand really itchy leh. I keep pressing my calculator to see the final price. Struggling. Tempted but I actually dun need the bag.. Arrgghh.. haha.

Veniz,
Actually, I took out the infant seat/padding right from the beginning.
happy.gif
You took yours out only recently? Vivi prob needs some time to get used to it.

zuen , haha! Me also leh! Take calculator out press till the calculator going to give out sparks liao! Haha then i use the ruler to measure here and there to get the est dimensions.

mag - i never bring her there liao. Cos the 2nd time i bring her there, she cry and cry and refuse to swim. In the end, i waste money. Then my hb said next time bring her to open pool will do. bags - ya la. I am quite bad la. But i realize ever since Hanhan is born, i have hardly buy anything for myself. So this bag is to pamper myself. (ok la, maybe i am giving myself excuses :p )

Hi ladies..

finally has e chance to log in liao..hee..Hows everyone?got miss me?hee..

ZuEn,
ENjoy ur sentosa trip ya..

All,
Enjoy ur wkends!

hellow mummies,
i introduced my boy rice cereal this noon.. kekeke.. so funny.. messy.. cute.. he will cry after remove the spoon frm his mouth.. open his mouth when he see the spoon near.. hahaha.. he loves it~

feifei ar.. the braun handheld blender only got 1 model? or there are a few? urs 60+ ya? i wanna get 1..

veniz: haahaa... i'm onli good at handling kids who can reason liao.. but babies dun know how to reason, i dun know how eh.. heehee..

aiya.. its not everytime sheryl cooperates too, its onli sometimes.. heehee.. sometimes when i force too much, she will cry liao.. then i oso bo bian..

veniz, reali eh.. me too.. i oso tink i dun have the 'sai' to carry branded bags eh.. furthermore i very bo chap kind wan.. i anyhow throw my bags n leave them on the floor de.. heehee.. so my husband say buy branded bag for me is waste money loh..

ya.. i'm christian..

janiviy,

you ger looks so pretty with the hairband.. she can carry it very well eh.. n she looks so 'hip' withe beanie.. heehee..

i oso itchy to wan to buy the hariband n beanie but quite ex from the BP leh.. =P still thinking whether wan to buy not..

Janiviy,
How's ur gal liao? Ok now?... Pai sei hvnt upload my gal's photo... hb not free to help me... I like the beanie. Where u bought?

Angel,
BP got meh... din see it leh...

Shern,
U oso interested to sign up Gymboree ah. Every wk bring my gal to Hua Xia to swim will be tempted to sign up cos Gymboree is jz next door... but tot she wil enjoy it more when she is abt 6mth lor... now like to small for the physical workout (cant even flip yet).... today jz sign up another run of swimming & Hua Xia give us a 50% off voucher for Gymboree 1st trial.

Re: Walker
The pre-natal course conducted at TMC by Mrs Wong said is not advisor to use walker cos it is dangerous & wil cos bb to tiptoe while walking.

Oso I signed up for the Glenn Doman programme, the instructor oso said NO to walker... it wil hinder the devt of bb

Star,
*clap*... ship out liao ah... how long wil it take huh?

Now I understand y got so many mummies got addicted to online shopping & the feeling of looking forward for the parcel to reach us.

Seem like lots of LSS fan... really tat gd? Is it worth?

Woah, so many midnite mummies...haha...

Today, my bb "fight" with my #2 niece.
Took out bumbo seat for bb to sit. My #2 niece quickly sat on it(She's 1 & 1/2 yrs but small size). So i just carry my boy on the lap lor... then #1 niece went to take mattress for bb to lie on. So my boy lie happily there for short while. Then the #2 niece quickly got up fm bumbo seat and come and squeeze with my boy on the small mattress. She use her head to push against his butt there. Then my boy grab and pull her hair!!! Then I quickly made him release his hand as he started to cry. AIYO!!! Then I told my hb Jayden small small but know how to self-defence liao...haha... on the other hand, I dread thinking about when he's older, sure alot of this kind of prob. then not all are my kids, how to scold them?

MLP,
Ha ha... ur boy really know how to fight back...
Ur niece like to zao1 cha2 leh... hee hee... but kids are like tat 1 lor...
Ya.. not so nice to scold her... her parents may not be happy lor... later invite trouble...

Angel,
Maybe the two time u saw I hvnt start looking at BP site... I actually started not so long ago... v sua1 gu1 hor... hee hee ... normally only get to come in during wkend when bb is sleeping or hb help to look after... Wah! $30... v ex lor... dunno u din buy...

tulip: heehee.. ya.. the 1st BP i show was many mths ago and the 2nd one was like 1mth ago? can't rem exactly liao..

ya... if not for its high price, i would have bought it for my ger liao.. and if i didn't rem wrongly the hairband is not cheap too, more than $10??

Angel,
Wah~ no worth leh... only wear for a short while nia... I rather spend on something educational than on this... I m a stingy & selfish mummy... hee hee... only spend on myself...

MLP: heehee.. your boi boi not bad eh.. not totally defenseless.. maybe you dun even need to scold the other kids next time.. heehee.. maybe he can defend himself n fight back leh? Furthermore he boy so won't lose to girls la.. hahahaha...

But i agree with tulip la.. difficult to scold them cos their paretns might not be happy.. if they reali bully your boi boi, maybe you wan to separate them n dun let your boi boi play with them.. hopefully sooner n later, the parents might realise tat how come u dun let your son play with them n they be more 'zhi dong' in controlling their kids loh..

tulip: heehee.. ya.. i got a budget for everything that i buy la.. so thats why i didn't buy the beanie loh...

dun say like tat la.. you oso said you rather buy educational stuff ma.. so not stingy la.. actually its good that u dun spurgle ma.. dun say yourself until like that la.. heehee..

tulip,
I have been waiting for you to upload leh. Quick quick..I wanna see her twin. hehe

MLP,
Her eyes ok only...BIG is Christina's Chloe..next time will mesmerize all the boys.

warrior_angel,
...but everyone say look like my hubby...if take photo w/o that headband...look like boy!

angel_z,tulip
Headband bought from Taka, not BP. Bought $29.90 using her full month voucher. Beanie also not from BP...bought from www.esty.com if fact many things from BP also from there lah. The shop i bought from is Nuxiemade.

Janiviy,
yr ger so pretty, and big eyes also leh. So sweet with the headband and beanie, me also very tempted to get for my ger but she boy boy look and dun like to wear headband 1.

janiviy: ooo... heehee.. but i saw them on sale at the BP la..

but u use full mth voucher so its considered FOC.. heehee..

Christina,
You got take note how much she drink in a day?
I now have to be very sneaky...always wait for her to sleep then quickly feed her...

Hi gers,
Moo mooing. Dying liao after an entire day in Sentosa. Tomolo is another long day to spend in Sentosa. Haha. :p

Hi ladies...

Anyone still here?I just came bk frm a wedding dinner...tired sia...

Janiviy,
Ur ger so cute leh...the hat so nice lor..

babycupid,
Mine cost onli $49 wor..the cheapest one..hehe..

Tulip,
Where is this gymboee? me quite interested to let me ger sign up lor =)..

Back