(2008/06) June 2008

Feifei,
getting better but still painful, especially if walk too much. Still sitting on float. ;p Actually, the trick is to keep clean and dry. But abit difficult is still flowing and in this weather, everywhere oso sweat. Haha.

<font color="blue">hey zuen,
wah..u so pia ah?? doing confinement now still go back to work.. eh..ask u hor..the flexihome u using hor..u ask the lady to come on wkdays or wkends?? only need to pay a 1 time charge of $20 is it for the agent fee?? </font>

bizznow,
No lah, not piah, but I oso very workaholic at times. ;p
Can choose weekdays or weekends. weekends more expensive lor. Then they will tell you that their experience aunties all kena booked during weekends liao. So they will have to give you greenhorns for weekends. Ya, $20 is one-time registration aka agent fees. Then you will have to pay the auntie whenever she comes.
happy.gif

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="27aafd">fei fei and rooller.. waiting for ur good news..

my delivery date will oso bring forward by 2 weeks cos most prob opt for c section</font></font>

TinyFeet,
i've add u.
roooller at hotmail.com or roooller_03 at yahoo.com also can
anyway now msn can talk to yahoo
happy.gif

i can only add u to my hotmail.
yahoo later go back home will add again.

thanks
happy.gif

HI everyone,

Me just woke up. I had a very bad night. Yest at 11pm i went to sleep but was unable to sleep at all. Had bad contractions of 10min interval as well as backache. I tot i almost going to delivery soon. But the contractions stopped around 1 hour i tink so. Anyway it is very bad cos i can't sleep even though i am so sleepy. I almost wanted to ignore the contractions and just sleep, my whole body feel like drugged and so tired. The i dunno why, i sweating cold sweat and also when i lay on my back, i feel so fainting. I knew lay on back will feel fainting but normally i dun. Then i had this feeling of poo poo and urination even though i just went to toilet.

In the end i ignore it and went to sleep, but was constantly wake up every 10min by the contractions. I tink around 1 hour it had stopped and i was snoring away.. hb get so worried tat he dared not sleep until i tell him to go to sleep then when i wake up around 5am to pee i told him i shd be fine ask him to go ahead to work.

zuen,
dun walk too fast lor...must take care ya..

aprilmum,
me at home lor...on HL =)..

ioio,
hee...u will opt for csect?

Ellysia,
din see ur post today...hv u popped?;p

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="27aafd">ellysia.. are you still having contraction now.. do take note of the timing..

fei fei.. most probably lor.. cos scared later ended up in emergency.. ;p</font></font>

Kelcqi,

Reply to yr posting, i tink if it is a big concern to u better tok to yr hb tat u really dun like yr mil in yr house. i am sure yr hb will not do someting if u show tat u really cannot tolerate it.

Like u, i also dun complain in a way tat it make it his mum is bad. i just complain in a nicer way. if we straightway say like his mum is bad, i guess hb will shut off and imm dun listen to us liao hor.

Ellyisa,
Ahyo, tink ur contractions also kicking in? tink its false contractions lor..u hv to monitor ya..so today u got braxton contractions? tummy hardens?

<font color="blue">zuen,
huh like dat 1 ah?? then wat's the pt of paying more on wkends n cant get someone with experience?? dun make sense leh..the 1 u using only comes on wkdays rite??</font>

Hello!

I wish to sell away my Avent ISIS manual breast pump which I have just brought it yesterday night from Metro Woodlands (I still have the receipt with me).

Brought it at S$100.90, now selling at S$80 only. It’s brand new and unused except that I have open the packaging. Collection at Yishun area/ Mrt. Pls sms me @ 9654 6800…First come first serve…

Reason to sell is bacause my hb had brought me the Medela Mini Electric yesterday too! He shld have tell me earlier… arrghh…

<font color="aa00aa">Hi gers,
Had a good break over e long wkend? Guess most of u back @wk liao?
Hb n me haven’t had much sleep these few nites but seeing bb’s grins n smiles, then reai worth it….i cant manage changing diapers yet all on my own, thank god hb is good @ it n he does e job reai well….
My bb wans to be carried all e time…so as I m typing tis, I m actually having her in my left arm n typing wif oni 1 hand…tough cos it is so slow…

Breast Feeding:
I ve a choked rite breast….hahahahah!!! e engorgement is reai bad…hard as rock. hb has to help me to “unchoke” it n it hurts so much tat I teared. But today thankfully it is much better….will ve to continue wif e unchoking tonite cos hb went back to wk tis am.

ZuEn,
Yes, yur ss will definitely con’t to increase, bb ZuEn will jia you too, dun u fret. I m told by e nursery nurses @ RH tat bbs will auto increase their feeding amt in 3-4 wks time after birth, so take heart, yeah?
Wif both sides pumping now for an hr, I manages to get 140ml. my bb drinks oni abt 60ml @ each feed in e day n ard 80ml @ nite. So I varies n at times supplement wif FM if need be. I need to ask abt e IEM testing @ RH tomolo as well. Will keep u updated.

Weight:
Went on e scale yd, manages to lose 1kg liao, maybe thru BF n lack of proper sleep. So now counting down on 3kg more to lose to pre-preg wtg. M ambitious, will wan to lose more so tat I can get back my ROM figure of 50kg, so tat means 6kgs to go! Shall c how… 

TF,
Thanks! But she be very playfully too so far….so hb n me still trying to manage. U gers r rite tat now I prob cant bear to leave her liao…  nope, MIL didn’t do confinement 4 me, she jus come over to cook, tat’s all. But now other than cooking, she kinda of “camp” here in e day wif e 2 boys (SIL’s sons) cos she can’t bear to leave my bb alone… carrying n toking to her non-stop tat most of than not, I oni get to carry her when BF-ing. Yes, thank god tat e emer c-sec went well…U will get to c yur little boy soon too…  remember to keep me informed hor….

Ellysia,
How to for now? She jus let herself in again tis am…so hb also smart, nowasaday he lock our master bedroom door….kekekeke…..</font>

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="27aafd">crystal.. glad tt u r doing fine... ;p

btw.. will u still be doing the jamu massage? r u using any binder?</font></font>

Veniz, oh my new maid haven't come. Guess should be coming when i return home from hospital. Also gd timing bcos my MIL will be at my hse one whole mth to train her. Just that i dunno whether gt strength to tell her my rules and regulations or not. Having a good maid depends on luck lor. Maybe im mre unlucky.....sian.....

I will be collecting the cream from TF tml, then will trf the $$$$ to you. PM me you hp number then i can infm you after trfering

feifei,

nowadays my contractions is not the hardening braxton hicks anymore like i say in msn..

me going out for lunch le. tok to u all later!

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="27aafd">it seems that a lot of mummy mia today.. hee... makes me wondering.. anyone delivers? or all shifted to msn liao? </font></font>

<font color="ff0000">hello gals!
Didnt sleep at all from 3-6am... coughing then went to express BM, then bb woke up.. started making those pathetic bb sounds so couldnt resist entertain and play with him for a while.. when father talk to him, he actually turned head towards his voice and keep seeing left and right...

hi Veniz
Yesterday tried latching him on again, he refuse and treated nipple as a pacifier and feel asleep.. peng! Now super bad engorgement so painful need to go express it out again soon

hi zuen
Very worrying hor when they refuse to drink.. at least Zuen is taking in 35ml... Isaiah sometimes only take 20 - 30ml, tmr seeing PD, see what PD says...

Hi ellysia
You sound like you are going to pop soon! Keep us updated k?

hi crystal
Lucky you.. only left 3kg.. I put on 16kg.. only lose 6kg so far.. now left with 10!! Feel so depressed everytime think of 10kg.. I will be so happy if im left with 3only

Ask you all... does Lee Yu(2) Zhe(2) or Lee Ming(2) Zhe(2) sounds nicer? thanks!!</font>

Thanks Juliet
happy.gif
The master told us that Mingzhe is the no 1 choice, Yuzhe is no 2.. I also prefer Yuzhe coz sounds more poetic but my in laws say better stick to no 1 choice.. haiz... The Ming is "ming zi" (name) and Yu is Yu Chou (universe) so both also very easy to write

Roxy, I think Ming Zhe is more unique, although Yu Zhe sounds nicer. But I feel if you bother to go to master to get a good name, should stick with his no.1 choice...

feifei, you have msn? How come no post your email here for us to add you?

Ellysia, I added you, think you have to add me in as well.

ioio, not sure leh, but only now then I have time to check this thread. U have msn?

Babyjo, glad to hear new maid coming and your MIL training her for you. hse r&amp;r can teach slowly and I am sure you will have the time to go thru with her. About the transfer, no prob, u just post here can liao, I dun need the extra details as long as I see $18.00 is into my account. TIA.

Roxy, your case a bit like my #1 leh, but hor, I cannot teach you anymore coz later I gave up bf #1. You got Yulongzhi to get the names for your son? Yuzhe is nice, but Mingzhe sounds more manly.

I rem for my son's case, there is a match for Mingzhe also, I like this name, but later chose Kaiyang for him coz I want him to feel always happy like sunshine. You can look into the names' meanings as well if you can.

<font color="aa00aa">ladies, just got little bit times to come in and read the posts. All mummies was not stucked on msn???

Really a busy morning busy for me!

Ellysia,
Wow, on ML oredy. So nice. How i wish i'm now resting at home oso. But you lookd like going to pop soon leh. Jia you!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Felicia / Piyoz / Veniz,
She knows but tat doesn’t bother her ley….hb says old folks r like tat, wat can I say? Jus hope tis 1 mth pass faster then I get more room for myself....

Starmoon,
Thanks! Will check wif my PD tomolo when bringing bb back for check-up.

TF,
Yup, got those U-shaped headrests oreadi at the Johnlittle’s BB fair previously. Just tat cos tat was e trip hm from RH, we didn’t remember to bring it to hospital lor…but she is definitely using tat headrest now. Thanks for yur reminder though…much appreciated.

MLP / Bonjovi / Danryan,
Thanks! Yurs will be to…..

Ioio,
Yes, I be doing the jamu massage. Think the auntie will be providing the binder. I didn’t ask though cos she said jus to provide mattress for massage. So I presume binder will be provided by her. Currently I m on binder too but it is the clinical one for supporting the c-sec wound.

Roxy,
U r not alone! Mine bb also treat my breast/nipple as pacifier. Suckle a bit then refuse. Rather ve the expressed BM. Hb call her a “fastfood bb”. We checked wif PD, PD said tat it is cos latching/suckling from breasts directly require more hardwork from bb as compared to taking from bottles. So some bbs r “smart” enf to know tat n would rather wait for bottles. Maybe yurs n mine bb can shake hands on this liao. Mine when I try to give her the real pacifier for a change, she throw it out by sticking out her tongue.
happy.gif

I prefer Lee Ming(2) Zhe(2). But ultimate choice of name to use still rest on u n hb, okie? </font>

<font color="aa00aa">crystal, wah! You only left 3 kgs?? How much u gained for the total pregnancy?
But still you are BFing now, dont try purposely reduce diet, coz you need lot of energy to BF leh. I'm sure with BF, you can back to pre-preggie very soon. Dont worry!</font>

Roooller,
added =D..

All,
Hb and i decided to go for induce this thurs if bb's head is down and she is not gaining weight...Cos we feel no point to wait anymore..Moreover, her movements are lesser now, at least come out liao, won't be worried abt her cord, etc... =D...But will update here again on thurs =D.

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="27aafd">crystal.. so envy.. 3kgs more to lose...

will hospital provide the binder or we nid to get on our own? i will be joining u gals for the c section.. ha ha.. jamu massage.. think i will still go for it lo.. at least the rest of the part of the body if cannot touch on stomach..

jaiyou to roxy and crystal on bf... nowaday bb so clever.. ;p

ellysia... strange dint get to c cactus.. our advisor? </font></font>

<font color="aa00aa">felicia,
my total gain for preg was 8kg, so lost 4kg immediately after delivery liao. nope, of cos would not diet now cos i still eat my 3 main meals as I still need to BF. even i dun need nutrients, bb still need mah, so i wun jepardise her health n diet. think cos of BF n lack of sleep at nite, tat's y drop another kg lor, or could be water retention. so left wif 3kg now.</font>

ioio, cactus did post earlier about Roxy's bb name. I think today she biz so never really post much.

Crystal, about your MIL, aiya, just let be lar. I just told my aunt that my mil going on trip two days before my EDD, my aunt was so angry, say its much better off I pull my son out of her hse and get a maid to take care of both kiddos. I told her have to plan slowly one, see how it goes.

<font color="aa00aa">ioio,
hospital will provide the binder for c-sec but charge to yur bill. at least tat was wat RH did. u may wish to chk wif yur gynae.
yes, n nvr underestimate bbs of tis new generation....Lol</font>

Veniz, I'm not busy today. Just feeling a bit sad. dun really feel like chatting much, so chip in here and there... my SIL terminated her pregnancy.. at 20 weeks. Feeling her lost and her pain more than her.. according to my hb.

Back