(2008/05) May 2008

Morning mummies!

Wah, me simply cannot catch up with the fast moving thread! Too many things happening so I hardly have a chance to login. First was baby's arrival, alot of guests visiting hospital and at home, then got to plan for baby's full mth, me busy doing scrapbooking abt baby Kayla as well and today my love nest's renovation started. Gosh! Been super hectic for me!

Firstly, wanna congratulate all mummies who have given birth! Yeah!

Secondly, wanna encourage all mummies to breastfeed. I am still doing total breastfeeding. As I delivered via epi c-sect at 10.32am, baby Kayla was only brought to me at ard 5+pm. I quickly let her latch on then. Regardless if I have any colostrum/milk and painful nipples (as you really need some getting used to), I insisted that baby Kayla was brought to me every 3 hrly. This helped in getting baby Kayla to latch on and for me to keep trying a suitable position and way to latch her. Even when I was home, i tried to stick to the schedule with deviation oni when she is hungry earlier then the 3hrly, I will let her latch on. I oso expressed out my milk whenever i feel my breast is hardening as I feared engorgement (that means even at times after a feed). And surprisingly, that helped and I did not suffer from engorgement. So now 15days later, I am still doing total breastfeeding and have started to store my ebm in the freezer. Each day I will have stored 270ml/10oz milk in the freezer. Good to let her drink when I need to train her to use the bottle next mth. So do not give up on breastfeeding! Its not easy, it means sacrificing sleep etc but it is worth every ounce of your effort! Jia you! If need help, do let me know.
happy.gif

yo ladies, i pop on 2nd May liao.

my boy name is Daryl
weight 3.085kg
Length 49 cm
time 12.23pm

mine is 12 hr delivery without epidural.

1398232.jpg

jaspire!!!!!!!! You are back. Been so long was wondering how u were!

Good good that you had so much milk. My 1st kid and 2nd kid was like that also. But my this 3rd, was really little. Heehee

icebaby, yeah.... me finally back! Kekeke... today hubby oso went to work, so its just me, baby Kayla, my MIL and my helper. But MIl oni prepares my confinement food for me lah, my helper helps to do all other housework, so I get to look after baby Kayla's solely. Missing my hubby in fact. He was such a great help the past 2 wks when he was home. He bathed baby Kayla, sunbathed her, changed her diaper and at times, soothe her by singing to her when she is grouchy. Anyway, its gd bonding time for just me and her.

btw, I haven started my massage. My hubby very unwilling to let me do massage cos he is worried abt my c-sect wound although it is healing very nicely. So probably will hv to wait till 6th wk then I will try asking him if i can do the massage anot. hee...

Diana, CONGRATS!!!

Hi,

finally i am free to log on the computer. With a baby and a toddler at home, it is hard to keep up with the thread!

Congrats to all mother who gave birth!!

As for Mendela pump,i really like it, cos it is very easy to use, with massage, i can pump about 100ml in about 20mins.My baby quite lazy to suck from nipple so i have to express out to feed him often...sigh...and he can drink up to 90 ml per feed!!

oops mine is natural without epidural but wif forcep.

birth story.

on 1st May, was still playing mj wif my mum and sister. then hv dinner at geylang wan tao sek then later went hm hv a box of durian as dessert.

went to bed after 12 midnite. but somehow was unable to zzz and was tinking if i will go to labour pain shortly bo. and was tinking tat i muz hv mac fillet o fish before i go deliver. then suddenly, i feel a pain from my back to my front like menses cramp. worry tat it might be false alarm again, so i get up slowly and go toilet to try to poo without disturbing my hb. then to my surprise, i saw blood in the toilet bowl, which mean i hv show and contraction at the same time. so without further delay, i wake up hb up and i go wash up before we left the hse.

worrying of long deliver hr i insist i wan to hv a fillet o fish meal on the way to TMC. then i sms one of my coglis to ask her to inform my boss tat i be on maternity leave the nx day.

wen i reach TMC, the nurse told me my cervic is only 1.5cm open. so it will be a long wait and ask if i am in great pain or esle i can go hm first. but as the contraction pain is abit too much for me bear + i see no point in gng hm then come back again, i insist to stay.

however, i insist on NO EPIDURAL. so i take an injection which is suppose to ease the pain for upto 6 hrs (which i dun tink it help at all) and rely on the gas. wen my cervic is 5cm open, the gas seem of no use, so i ask if i can take another injection however as the time diff is only 4 hrs, it was nt allow. then i request for them to stronger the gas dosage. which the nurse did stronger it by abit. then i was high on gas, until my cervic was 8cm open, and i was put on drip as my gynae realise tat i am abit dehydrated but the contraction pain become unbearable. coz bb head was on my rectum (nt sure if spelling is correct) so i keep hving the urge to push. but i was told i cant push first, so the feeling was damn terrible and the pain was super duper horrible and i keep screaming tat i cant take it liao and also i hv uncontrollablely push somehow. then wen my cervic was open abt 9plus cm, they allow me to push.

however, somehow, i was unable to push out my bb. so gynae say she will use forcep to help me so she hv to cut my v. however, still i was hving difficulties in pushing out my bb. then wen my gynae told me to push harder coz if nt hv to emergency c sec me lioa coz bb heartbeat getting no good. this worry me, and i juz push wif all my might and finally, my boy arrive at 12.23pm on 2nd May.

later i was told tat my bb was abit big for me and also his face is facing up and nt the normal face down thus more difficult to deliver.

after my boy was deliver, i was like too tired to notice anyting liao. although i still feel the pain wen my gynae injected my v there to numb it before she sew my v up.

nw although i hv discharge yesterday, i still cant really walk probably due to the pain below. also my boy hv slight jaundice so hv to do sunbathing and hv to go back for check up on this wednesday.

morning all,

aft a gd 5days of no work, it feels so sian to be back at work today...

yueling,
ya, back at work today....

poky, jer,
ohh..okok...i do agree that she sldnt mass email all those with the shoots on the same days la
but mayb it didnt cross her mind to put the clients' email in bcc.

anyway, i didnt email her at all. i coordinated via phone calls so no prob for me. guess she reply
faster on the biz thread?

wat i dun really like is if they cant let us have the printed prints in 3 weeks then dun say will call
us in 3weeks time...since the deadline of 3weeks were given and if they cant make it they sld call
up and say more time is needed lo...

panpan,
congras! hehehe. u also another brave one without epi wo. ur gal looks so sweet n gentle lo.
she even open her eyes to let u guys take pic ah. hehehe

ant1712,
hehehe. welcome back. =) ur baby v kuai ah. didnt make u work too much of a nite shift. hehehe.
everything going well i hope =)

i think the older generation nt well educated on BF so they arent tt encouraging lo. u dun give up ok?
jia you! =)

eifrus,
congras!!

dolly23,
ask u ah, aft u bottle feed does ur baby reject latching on since ppl are saying once bottle feed baby will be
confused between nipples n teats.

kelcqi,

aiya..some drivers are like tt one..coz they think they pay alot of road tax so they are very "big".
we also encountered ppl like tt b4...in the end u guys really go police station ah?

hahahaa.^5 ah, we nw immune liao they wan let them call us names lo. hehee. but i think they just trying to be funi =P
i also got a new name - hippo..coz my hubby says i look like one when i swim -_-'''

yaya. now better liao, abdomen not so aching liao. hehehe. but now i super duper careful. hahaha. nt going to make the same
mistake another time =)

ya, me too. if i feel anything dripping out or coming out, i'll head for the toilet straight to check...
i really scare water break outside le...will be v paisay n messy lo...then nowadays i tend to bring along a towel in the car...
in case really so "heng".

hahaha..me and my "Xing Xia Zhan Yi"..i told hubby nt the first day he knows me so he LL lo. hahaha. the driver is a guy ah?
then his passenger is a female?

hahhaa. dun care these aunties la..sometimes i think they bo liao le...trying to find things to say/comment...nowadays i just smile
and reply back then i faster walk away. hehehehe. dun wan listen so much liao =)

hahaha. i have just restock the 100plus in my fridge lo! that day went giant buy 2 cartons. hahaha. anyway, i only take like once or twice
a week nt tt much mah. hehehe. if my hubby nag then i tell him i share 1 car with him one le...alot meh? =P he also cant tahan me. say i v stuborn.
hahhaa.

yaya. got breast pump liao. call me kiasu. hehehe.

icebaby,
wah! if ur gal likes to wake up at nite then u v tiring le, got to wake up and accompany her ah.
oh...actually how much does a 2weeks old baby need to drink? *i no exp...paisay ah*

pooh,
CHOI!!! hehehe. by then u better recover if nt very xin ku for u ah. hehehe. so how u now? better le mah?
argh..ur hubby ho...haiz...i cant imagine if me how i will react lo...ur dream is so near yet so far...
then does ur hubby knows wat wrong he have done?

jer,
ya. slipped n almost fell flat on my butt...lucky i fast reflex. hahaha.now so much better liao. abdomen nt as aching as tt day...
heng ah...if anything happen i sure blame myself...

diana,
congras! wahhaha. u also another brave one ah. hehehe. long time nv see u login so fast u popped liao. hehehe. now u sld have
discharged and resting at hm liao right? how u and baby doing?

Congrats to cheri, jovial, dolly, diana, panpan, eifrus, choc,winnedy and all who have popped!!So many cannot keep track liao! All the babies are soooo cute! Still waiting for my turn...
Just went to see gynae on Fri, Jer can help me update?
Mommy weight gain: 8.4kg @ 38.5 weeks
Baby weight: 3.06kg
felval,
Are you felling ok? still got pain?
pooh,
take care and get more rest

icebaby,
we used CJS for my sis wedding a couple of years back. the food is not bad. I dunno how's the standard now tho.

I deliverd on 23rd, so i dun think the screaming gal is you lah. hehehe

jaspire,
if you pump whenever u feel the breasts harden, wouldn't it stimulate more milk? I have the oversupply problem and fear that if i pump more often it will make more milk and thus more engorged. I'm doing 3hrly pump now in daytime and 4hrly pump at night. After pumping each time, in 1.5hrs time i can feel letdown and breasts filling up again. it is v frustrating. and my breasts have expanded so huge it's soooo ugly i hate them. everyday i'm freezing 400+ml of extra milk! Last night i asked hubby if he will blame me if i gave up bfing, he's ok, supportive of watever my decision. I keep thinking of stopping...

kelcqi,
aiyo, dun wait till 8cm-9cm then admit wor. by then very risky liao...

felval,
i think if 6cm already, no point taking epi cos you will dilate to 10cm very soon. dats why the nurses din allow the screaming gal to take epi.

Re:Massage
Anyone started already? Today is my first day....aiyo...such a messy oily affair! My bedroom floor now so oily, dunno how to remove the oil! Then i'm so oily, how can i sleep on our bed?? my massage lady dun massage breasts
sad.gif
So i'm stuck with the lump on my breast. i'm not a big fan of massage so kinda regretting doing massage. i feel so dirty after the massage.

Tracy, so far my milkflow is pretty consistent leh. You giving full ebm for yr baby or you do latch your baby on? I dun pump so often, abt 3x a day... once in afternoon, evening and in middle of nite. Thats it. Got let down gd wor, saves alot of effort. My letdown is very little, drip drip a little oni. My breast has oso expanded so much and i agree its ugly. Even my hubby oso worry if it will go back to the normal size anot? LOL! But I wont stop bfing wor... wanna bfeed till at least 6mths or a year if possible.

Smurferoos,
hehehe! ur baby looks v awake and v curious wo. hehehe. so cute ur baby!!! hehehe.

diana,
ur story another pain pain one. i starting to feel scare liao...

ylyn,
thanks for the concern. ya. now so much better. abdomen nt as aching as on the day itself. think i over stretched the muscle there. too long nv use the muscle grp there. hahaa.

tracy,
y dun wait till 8-9cm dilated then go to hosp? dangerous coz baby may come out anytime ah?

oh.okok.hahaa. scally the nurse purposely "punish" her for screaming n scaring the other patients so dun let her take. hahaha

shit man, i am feeling so sleepy even b4 the lunch...those past few days i were taking little naps here n there..so wonderful man...i am so looking fwd to my leave then week and my ML liao...ZzZZzzzzZ

kelcqi, nope.. ;( my rashes is getting more n more itchy.. in the middle of the nite once i
woke up i cannot get back to slp.. den i took the med frm my gynae which will cause
drowiness.. only den manage to fall aslp.. haiz.. i really hope i can gif birth soon..
den my itchiness will stop.. abit regret nw.. shld haf agreed to my gyane's option of induce
dis week.. ;(

pooh, i salute u leh.. ur FIL huh.. if im u.. my hubby sure get it from mi de..
ur queue number is so gd.. n yet gif up.. haiz.. i so sad.. tink by the time my turn
no more balcony left..

jaspire,
now i'm fulltime pumping mum. Cos even after latching him i feel engorged and need to express. So might as well express all and bottle feed.

felval,
when reach 8-9cm, you dilate very fast to 10cm one. by then u have urge to push already. i dilated from 5cm to 10cm in jus 1.5hrs.

pooh,
aiyo...why why your FIL like that? wats wrong with punggol? Such a waste leh. i feel so 'bu zhi de' for you..

eifrus,
congratz! so we do have a labour day baby here after all!

Hi Tracy,

I know what you mean, my boobs now look like i had a bad breast implant!! So huge and out of proportion! I thought of giving up Bfeeding, but do the sake of the baby i have decided to press on! Hard to do massage too, cos must lie of tummy and my breast is so painful after it that! Want to give up on massage too....

My baby very lazy to suck must pump every 3 hours, hopefully i can get him to sleep without pacifier, cos a habit that is hard to break!! :p

Tracy, that means you really hv alot of BM. BTW, my rite and left breast very unproportioned wor... Rite one is much bigger than my left one lidat. So sian loh... and my left breast produces lesser BM then rite. Dunno is it normal?

moony,

ur next gynae appointment is this sat? can u still request for induce now?

tracy,

oh. okok. hmm...but we wldnt know how much we dilate right? we can only roughly estimate from the contraction if its intense or nt.

smurferoos,
you are so right! like a bad breast implant!! You share same sentiments as me on bfeeding and massage....

jaspire,
my right breast also much bigger than left and has more milk. its normal. i remember my previous bfing, also one side tends to have more.

felval,
haha, yes, we won't know. but if got urge to push hor....very late liao.
happy.gif

tracy,

oh.okok.thanks. my hubby was still telling me to take my own sweet time when the time comes. then can slowly bathe, go makan wat i wan then slowly go hosp...his mindset is the latest we reach hosp, the chances of me getting epi is lower...-_-''' then also dun need to wait too long in the hosp...

moony/tracy
suddenly i feel i lost interest in doing anything.. just wanted to stone away....
feel so gek sim... i bo sim to find another flat liao..

FIL keep saying SK/punggol not good location.. got nth there etc.. but it's clear to every singaporean that punggol is just starting only.. it's not like bishan/AMK mah

i got another Q no for april bi-monthly.. my Q is 432.. total units for sale is 490.. hb aiming at the 4rm flats.. yday he told me, we give up punggol, take JW.. i told him.. selection dates is on 20th, 4rm in JW left 10units.. do we have a chance? but i think is FIL psycho him to remain in JW

until i din talk to hb yet.. now i see him, i just shun him away.. dun feel like talking.. 30YO and still a daddy's boy..
really feel like packing my stuff and moving back to my mum's hse.. what's the use of marriage when everytime the man i loved, listen to his dad..

when i was BF-ing my #2, the LC told us dun feed bb water.. i told him, he must support me in BF-ing.. he say ok.. i was so happy to get his support.. but when his dad say bb must have water, next moment hb told me to give water to bb...
haiz... i think i'm married to FIL rather than my HB

Diana,

Peifu u without epi. Heehee
No matter what, baby is out. Mummy and baby is healthy.

Congrates on latching on. =)

WCT,

Baby girl will cry when she wakes up or make noise. Physically I can't get up, it's my hubby that gets up. But his movement heavy, end up I also wake up but can't get up. LOL

ylyn,

Wah ur weight gain so little!

Tracy,
I was in the hospital on the 23rd at 9.30pm (observation ward). Yah, I dun think screaming lady is me. Heehee

Ask ur massage lady if she can do the massage on breast for engorement unless the massage lady dun know.

RE: after eating the pill to stop breastfeeding, now my breast back to same size. I pray hard will not go ANY SMALLER! Hahaha

POOH,

SK and Punggol nothing wrong mah. But I prefer Punggol more spacious.

icebaby
i took the pills b4, mine shrink smaller than pre-pregnancy leh..
sad.gif

i dun noe wat FIL think.. he just "out-caste" SK/Punggol.. i quite like punggol spring location, so near to the waterway and sports complex etc..

btw, i ask u on massage lady.. if after 1 massage, i dun like.. can cancel anot? this is my 1st time having massage bcoz i'm quite a ticklish person.. heh.. i scared i'll be laffing my head off during the massage.. very malu leh

Pooh,

I think no problem if u want to cancel ur massage after 1st session.

Actually I took 4 tablets then I stop....saw my bust like still VERY big so "ga kian" took 1 more. End up bust back to normal pre-3rd baby size.

**Warning those who do not want small breast, dun take overdoes of pills to stop breastfeeding. I didn't know about this until my 3rd child..before that no one told me that the pills will affect bust size.

felval,
ur hubby mindset same as mine. If only got contractions, i sure take a bath first like i did during my first labour. Yesterday just browse thru the thread that i used to go where i post my birth story, just to recall how labour is like, now just hope this time round will be as smooth as the previous one.

icebaby,
previously never take pills to stop bf, my (.)(.) like shrink till A- lor. haha..

CONGRATS to all mummies who have delivered! really cannot keep track liao...

this week marks the 38th week and yesterday i felt more BH and i thought i was gonna pop.

this is my 2nd child but im still so excited to see her.

pooh,
sigh..wats with your FIL and punggol. I stay here 5years liao and still like it alot...

icebaby,
when i stopped bfing naturally the last time, breasts also become smaller than before. took some time for it to be firm again,

beans,
the lumps under my armpits finally like getting smaller and hopefully going off. I do regular pumps. Maybe it takes time to go off. Hang in there! We're all going thru a tough time bfing!

icebaby
wah.. ur doc let u buy so many tablets? mine only give me 2 tablets. after that, i juz use cabbage to relieve any pain

tracy
haiz.. personally i prefer the east also.. looks more lively than the west.. but guess FIL bu she de his son ba.. FIL is those kind, wanted alot of "FACE" kind.. if his son moves to punggol which is near to my mum(SK).. of coz, all my kids would be take care by my mum which FIL dislike it alot.. he said b4 "neh soon" must be taken care of by himself etc.. but my flat would only be ready in 2012.. dun think my kids still need to be bbsit alot like now.. the youngest would even be in nursery if i were to move to punggol... guess i'll be stuck in PILs' hse forever.. how many more 5yrs can i wait

hi jaspire / Smurferoos,

i really envy you gals .. how come u all got so much milk, while my flow is only like 10ml after 1hr of pumping, and today is also my 6th day... how to create this miracle to happen on me
sad.gif

Hi felval,

after the bottle feed of the FM, my bb didnt really reject latching on ... but he is very impatient, so once he latch on and suck nothing, he started to cry loudly. So now, i tried this process ... when he wake up and cry, i will latch him on first .. but only a few minutes, cos he is very impatient, then after that, give him FM via bottle ... once he has finish and goes back to sleep, i will massage and try pumping, just to keep the stimulation.

Actually, i did thought of the other way, for him to drink FM via bottle, then once he is almost full, then let him latch on, but in this way, by then, he will be falling asleep liao.

So i am still doing trial and error ... and keep telling myself to be persistent .... trying trying trying ...

pooh,

haiz...ur hubby ho...seriously any major decision cant let PIL go with hubby...now i also worry abt my baby name...think i better go with my hubby then let him go alone...scally kpo MIL wans to go too and select the name i sure faint...

icebaby,

oh. okok. think ur gal still trying to adjust to the environment ba. hehehe. nvm la. let ur hubby do his part =)

jer,

hahaha. for me i sure wanna bathe la but my hubby mindset is coz he says if i go in late no choice cant have epi..if i go in early he says plenty of time for me to ask for epi..

hehee. dun worry. i think 2nd one will be alot smoother right? at least thats wat my mum says =P

pooh,
orh...your FIL thinking this way no wonder. But not fair of him to think this way..gotta spare a thought to both of you mah.

dolly23,
keep on pumping regularly. it will stimulate your brain to produce more milk. for some, milk only kick in from 6th day onwards so give it more time. bfing requires alot of patience!

dolly23,

oh. okok. think ur current method is better than let him to drink FM via bottle, then once he is almost full, then let him latch on, coz like u says he almost falling aslp the sucking will nt make much of a stimulation ya?

ya. i heard bfeeding v v xin ku. u must hang on n jia you wo! dun give up unless u really really no choice or wat. i hope i can be persistent when my turn comes too =)

Hi all,

Juz went to gynae check up this morning.. took CTG test too. Pls update,

Mummy's wt gain at 38 weeks : 18kg
Baby's wt: 3.3kg

I was really surprise when i saw baby's wt.. he actually put on 400g over 1 week.. oh dear.. even gynae told me that baby has grown alot.. n when i doing CTG the burse told me my tummy very big.. inside like really no space for my baby.. n my skin really being stretch le lo.. tat day went to my fren's baby full mth, alot of them oso say my tummy really big n very hard.. diffrent from theirs.. think my baby really poor thing.. so squeezy inside.. funny thing is my hubby n i oso consider small size.. dunno y our baby so big..

Doc told me by nxt week if really no symtoms, will haf to induce le lo.. coz scared baby grow too big.. nxt monday i'm gg for my appointment so she was saying at nite will arrange for me to cum for induce.. so excited n scared lo.. keke.. i really hope baby will cum out by his own.. hopefully everything will be fine. =)

Juz came back fr weekly check up. Jer can help me update pls. Tks ;-)

Week: 38.5
Mummy's weight gain: 14.5kg
Baby's weight: 3.4kg

My gynae says bb still comfy... water bag and placenta still healthy so can still wait...

I asked anyway to make bb come out faster and he said that nipple stimulation can help. He said use nipple cream to massage into the nipple area for abt 10mins everyday and will be able to feel uterus contract each time but not to overdo it...

Mel C,

Did ur gyse says that ur baby is big?? coz i;m 38weeks n my baby is 3.3kg but gynae told me my bb is big n need to induce if he;s still in my tummy nxt monday..

she told me that love making oso can helps baby cum out faster.. but me n my hubby is like huh
?? tummy so big le.. how to make?? keke..

Mel C,
How tall r u? like Vel, my gynea also say to hv bb not bigger than 3.4kg. How come ur gynea stil say can wait when reach 3.4kg le?? Or r u plannin for c-sec?

1399833.jpg

Thanks all mummies 4 their encouragement regarding B. feeding... I keep going althought it pain like sh*t... I c more milk todae... hehe

jovial
jia you on BF-ing
happy.gif

tracy
all i can say FIL very selfish.. me and hb also need a space ourselves mah

MIL suddenly asked how am I doing.. told her i got backaches on and off.. but more of it when i'm on the move -walking etc-.. sitting and lying in bed, lesser backaches.. now she got all kan chiong, kept bugging me to call labour ward.. dun noe if i shld call.. esp when the backaches is not regular..

felval, i tink i will c dis sat hw lor.. if still didnt dilate den i will ask my gynae for her
advise again.. haiz..

pooh, dun b lah.. juz look c look c again lor.. ur in laws will b stayin wif u even u move hse?
i dun like planter.. so most prob will b taking normal ones lor..

moony
i want to look c... but now hb wants ME to Discuss flat stuff with FIL instead of him.. dun understand why must discuss with FIL.. he's not the one paying.. so now i really no mood lor

jer, can help to update?

weight gain @ 38 weeks: 13.3kg
baby's weight @ 38 weeks: 2.8kg

doctor says baby has turned again...
from head down to oblique position...
if he remains this way, i will have to go for c-section next week...
two reasons he he stays this way:
1) my pelvic bone too small
2) umbilical cord to short
hope my baby guai guai turn back but also scared later on natural end up having c-section also...
even worst... double pain, double cost... so lost... only can wait till next week then have answer.

for those who went for c-section,
epidural or GA better? or there are any other choices to choose from? suddenly so lost. not prepared at all...

Jer,

so I guess we sorta learn our lesson not to overeat breastfeeding pills.

Tracy,

Haiz. Just hope the breast dun become too small.

Pooh,

I got the letter to buy from poly clinic. The letter I think let me have 20 tablets. Clinic only had 4 at first, I told them I wanted the 4 enough...then somehow the nurse search in their store and found a couple more lose ones.

Dolly,

Did u try to take more liquid in? Hey, dun stress urself. Also just pump more frequently every 2hrs, even though little it's just to stimulate the milk.

Just to let u know, there are some pple who can't bf and didn't have milk at all. My niece was one of them. I didn't have much milk, I only had around 20-30ml after 40 mins pump also in the begining. But I eventually stop as I knew I won't be getting much (cos my previous 2 kids was much much more).

WCT,

Hope hubby dun get angry only.

felval
think u better follow ur hb to choose the names..

icebaby
since u got letter from polyclinic.. u buy how much? i remember 2 TINY pills cost me ard $50!! pengz~

Hi Vel, Poky
I was very worried also but he kept reassuring me that baby is good size... He said I can handle. Somemore mine is VBAC. I'm 1.58m tall only... He said he will not induce me cos danger of scar rupture... he very pro natural & popular for successful VBAC leh... so I leave it in his hands & trust him...

Hee, my hubby & I still 'do it' leh... think some mommies call it 'BD' here... No effect yet leh..

Back