(2008/05) May 2008

JEn
not wrking mah? nothing to do.. just like me.. wrking.. but nothing for me to do today... should hv gone hme zzz after the gynae appt this morning

muzicgal

i agree with u.. maybe they have blocked pores thats why dropped hair.. but then i also dropped hair when my #1 around 4mths old lei.. think likely due hormonal changes

Tracy
Think I should request for level 6 too cos think level 3 not renovated leh... Yeah, I heard Dr Tseng very pro natural, when I told him I may opt for caesarian he asked me to reconsider... and besides... he quite good looking too... hee...

Jen
Yeah, think hv a few articles abt VBAC... all different views leh... anyway, hopefully will be okie this time since bb is much bigger!

muzicgal, moony
Last time, my hair also drop until like dunno wat when abt 4mths... was so depressing but I tried to cheer myself up by thinking that all my spoilt chemically treated hair and dry ends all drop off liao so will hv a head of new and healthy hair when grow back... hee..

haha tasty baby!

but MIL also same lei.. but she only mentioned bathe baby with guiness stout, then i gave her a "WTF" face.. and she diam diam say "no lah.. hear pple say one lah"...

wahlau.. bath with guiness stout lei.. crazy lo...

lolz, dunnO? i tink baby will get high after bathing with the guiness stout. i didnt try lah.. crazy old folks ley...

lol...guiness stout...issit for the growth of hair?

i onli hear before can apply the XO on baby head..to simulate the growth of hair..hehee

but i wun try lar..bb skin so delicate..

Hi Friesbandit and Tracy,

I was also induced due to aminotic fluid low and also 5 days before my EDD already. Because the last time, cervix only dilate to 2cm after 12 hrs so my gynae is not very encouraging to try natural and this time my baby#2 is bigger size than baby#1 (and I am also quite petite). She say if I go into labour naturally then can try natural first. Tomorrow I am going for my regular checkup. She will do a detailed scan to see the baby size first and decide if I can continue to wait or schedule a c-section. I am still hopeful that my baby can choose his own time to come out instead of me fixing a date for him. Hahhahahah...

excuse my kaponess... was checking the April mommies thread and realised that majority of them delivered abt 2wks earlier den their EDD dates! does this mean most of us will be delivering soon too???

re hi
went out with my #2... heh

Tracy
ur bb very cute!!
happy.gif
i love the gas also.. makes me go so hiGH~! heh.. after 10mths of no alcohol.. the gas proves to be the next best thing.. keke

paging for Dearie~~ haha

re:weight drop
i was refering to mummy's wt lah.. seeing mummy's wt gain is another information on bb mah

muzicgal
erm.. dun noe if NUH provides this service anot.. both my 1st 2 all kenna jaundice.. so quite sure #3 will got it too

ant1712
eh... u BD time, u ask ur ah lao to put his finger in la... my friend told me, this will irritate the cervix and make it soft faster

Jen
my MIL just use a normal big pot to cook the Da Feng Cao... later just add water from the heater lor

choc
i heard it b4. but was wondering if all this alcoholic stuff will "sting" their scalps anot.. later kenna burnt... haha

mel c
anyone reach 36 weeks will have chance of popping liao.. both my 1st 2 were born at week 38.. now i'm week 37.. heh

Dearie!!!!
haha.. tracy say U congrats her in advance.. then she give birth liao.. i also want ur prediction and congrats.. kekek.. not me alone.. think everyone lookin for u.. hahah

Dearie~~ i oso page for u~~ ;( nvm.. tomolo morning i 'chop' u 1st lolx.. i need ur prediction n congrats~~ so dat i can c my ah boy early~~ mm.. but dis doesnt applies to felval & kelcqi.. rite gals?? ;P

Tracy,
Congratz... Whoa... *Envy*

RE: Hair Loss
I heard from my frenz & relatives that hair loss few months after birth is normal (due to hormone change).

Friesbandit,
I have the urge to vomit too (out of the blue).

I cried myself to sleep last night. Wah... So worried over the decrease in fetal movement. Went to consult gynae tis morning and was sent to TMC for CTG. While I was doing the CTG, my baby was active like normal. Argh... Gynae was saying that the CTG graph is healthy and it was caused by the decrease of fluid in my waterbag. Gynae did a cervix test to see if my baby is ready. Boy, the cervix test was painful. He told me that my cervix is still closed and my baby is not engaged yet. Keke...

moony,

yayaya! i need dearie predictions but nt congras yet. hehehe. come closer to edd she congras me i ok but nt now~ hehehe.

gina,

did ur baby kick or move at least 10times over a period of 12hrs? i can tell u ho, decreased fetal movements really put us mummies into worried state lo...hehehe. so does it tempt u to get the CTG home so u can monitor as and when u wan? hehehe.

i will try shaking the tummy to stimulate him, no use then i eat choc or super sweet stuffs to "wake" him up. hehee.

oh...decrease in amnotic fluid then how? did gynae says the current level still ok? nthing of concern ya ah?

kelcqi,

today so quiet ah? hehee. did u settle any of ur craving today?

me just had a bowl of sweet sweet red bean soup...yummy~ *contented*

today also more cooling, hope it stays this way and i dun have to on aircon for tonight. =)

felval,
the fetal movement was less than 10 ytd. That's what got me so worried. I tried stroking my tummy, drinking cold & sweet stuff (she usu. respond to all these with kicks & punches). But she juz dun react to all these. The current level is fine, according to him, the decrease is normal (it'll get lower as EDD is nearing).

tracy- u reali amazin leh. alrdy can walk ard n surf net n chat w us liao! peifu peifu! stil wan to salute u for nt usin epi! for me, once pain, i wil shout for epi liao cos my threshold of pain is super low =(

dearie- i wan ur prediction too! haha.. can predict my boy wil come out this sunday? lolz

pooh- i scare pain leh =( tat time my gynae did cervix test for me, poked her finger in, wah piang pain ah!!! i shall continue to BD for these last few nites, do squats. hope bb cooperates n cm out on sunday! haha

re: bathin durin confinemt
we cannot bathe usin the normal water?? my mum said the water has to be boiled 1st thn mix the herbs n bathe.

ant,
you will be amazed, maybe u can do it wo epi too. cos my frens who did wo epi also hv low threshold for pain one. somehow...they managed.

re:breastfeeding
talk abt experienced. jus now a senior nurse came in and when found out i still not successful in latching, she immed put my bb in football position for me and voila! my bb started to suck continuously for 10mins! Then 2hrs later, he cried for milk and i put him to breast, he immed latch and suckle 10mins. So now starts my breastfeeding nightmare liao....

Hi,

The bleeding has stop, but the contractions still not frequent, tomorrow i will be going to KKH to induce already. Will be going in at 930pm and hopefully can deliver before Sat arrives!! haha...

Now still worried that my daughter won't be ok without me by her side. Any mummies facing the same problem?

I bathe immediately after i deliver cos i really can't stand all the sweat and blood! I even wash my hair, but my mum insist i blow dry it. So i think should be ok to bathe...

hi mummies,

re: discharge
i was also having yellow discharge with a bit of smell... then my gynae tested me for strep b along with other infections. and it was confirmed that there's fungal growth... so she helped me insert a tube of cream to reduce the infection. she told me it had to be treated if gng for natural delivery cos it may infect the baby (example: mouth having thrust)
2 days after the insertion of medication, my discharge is completely gone le.

kelcqi,
i wanna join in you in the "to pop on edd"
cos i wan baby to be born in non-exam period. so that he can enjoy his bdae every year =)

Hi

Sorry to hijack your thread. I have a medela mini electric for sale at $100. Bought in dec, use few times only. Reason for selling; bought a dual pump. Please pm me if you are interested. Thanks.

Dear ladies,

Have been reading but too tired to post, got something to share but pls dun scold me coz am gonna be the second hei ma like tracy liao !

Am stuck at work very busy but guess what i went for my checkup on Monday nite my dr say my baby is engaged liao (Monday morning bath feel like something drop & pressing on the cervix pain for a while then ok, at nite while waiting for my turn the contractions come & go )and in his words am due any time liao !

Can u imagine my mouth also drop open huh ?? Why so quick I ask lah coz supposed to be 23rd May mah ! sob sob I keep buying my bb stuffs for myself havent even prepare anything coz tot got plenty of time still mah !

I only 35 wks 4 days , put on 15 kg to date , bb weight 2.78 liao but he say this no. 3 he expect I most likely will pop by this week coz am 2 cm dilated liao + cervix very soft ! My next check up will be on Monday to do ctg & another cervix check !

I still go back to work like normal lor but my colleague & frens say I siao liao due anytime still come to work for what ! So when I have had my orthopedic appt on wed , the dr straight away give me mc till Monday to rest home . Lucky lor coz this morning get up my legs swell like elephant leg liao !

I am using this time to quickly gather the rest of the stuff I need & some good bargains to share with ur all (anyone need nursing bra can check out the mothercare outlet at parkway only coz got 20% discount, Isetan parkway pigeon steriliser for 2 bottles type now at $48+ free two milk bottles worth $9+ each! )

Btw juz curious anyone here tried lilypaz breast pad (silicon adhesive type ) before ?? Tot of buying but dunno if its got quite ex leh !

Hello everyone! I'm so happy... Finally I'm on leave. Been waiting for this day.. Haha... My colleague kept asking me to go home cos she is afraid I will give birth anytime. LOL..

moony, was it you who bought the medela sleep bra? I bought the medela sleep bra from amazon.com the other time and ship together with my spree stuff. Only paid USD19.50 for 1 pc including the international shipping charge. I bought 2. Hehe..

Hmm.. My bday also in May. 20th May so always during exams period. But it's ok la.. Haha.. Save money, no need to celebrate.

WAH! so good... i also cant wait to go on ML...

wait wait wait... when is my baby coming out...

looks like got alot of black horses reaching end point soon... haiz!

Ladies,

Updates for Ice baby. COngrates to her princess!

Baby Ilyse was born last nite at 1.37am.
Weight: 3.02kg at 48cm.
Birth Mode: (Not mentioned. To be updated again)

1378762.jpg

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Wks</TD><TD>Mummy Wt Gain</TD><TD>Baby's Wt</TD><TD>Baby's Ht</TD><TD>Popped Date</TD><TD>Delivery Via </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ant1712</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr C Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>3.14kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>jaspire</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Kayla</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>3.18kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>20-Apr</TD><TD>epi c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>muzicgal</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>21kg</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>15-Apr</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>taman jrg</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr Anupriya</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>12</TD><TD>2.7kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>icebaby</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A.</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>IIyse Goh I-Ling</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>12.5kg</TD><TD>3.02kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>24-Apr</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>eifrus</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>3.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>bluelips</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD>2.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>sugar</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Keith Ang</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>2.4kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>xavpris</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr SC Quek</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Kristin Ting Kai Xin</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>3.66kg</TD><TD>47cm</TD><TD>15-Apr</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>poko</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Rayen Ho Kar Yang (Jia En)</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>choc</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Dr Kek</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>11.5kg</TD><TD>2.6kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>dewdrops</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Dr Chin</TD><TD>GE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>2.7kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>smurferoos</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>beans</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD>2.4kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>courage</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>1.5kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>faye77</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr. Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>2.2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>jen</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>7kg</TD><TD>1.973kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>piggy mummy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>twinkle star</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36.5</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>jovial</TD><TD>9th</TD><TD>Dr John T.L.Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>1.8kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>cherimoya</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>diana</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>9.7kg</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>sunshine</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>18kg</TD><TD>3.8kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>dolly23</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD></TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>missymouse</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>8kg</TD><TD>672g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>ylyn</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36.5</TD><TD>7.4kg</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Gina Loh</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Dr. Vincent Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Rene, 慧欣</TD><TD>36.5</TD><TD>18kg</TD><TD>2.6kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>tracy</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Duncan</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>7.8kg</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>2.775kg</TD><TD>natural w/ot epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>bluesand</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>902g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>lynn</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>2.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>pooh</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>13.4kg</TD><TD>3.5kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Reyne</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>yaoyaomum</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>RMH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>9kg</TD><TD>2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Mel C</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36.5</TD><TD>15.5kg</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Jer</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Chen LH</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>17kg</TD><TD>2.5kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>winnedy</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh SC</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36.5</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>3.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>swifpygal</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr. Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Ang Ying Tong Elysia 洪颖彤</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>2.4kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>felval</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>15.4kg</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>peace(II)</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>8kg</TD><TD>1.5kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>vel</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr. Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>2.6kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>dearie e</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>9kg</TD><TD>2.26kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>iijo</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>E'SHR</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>2.4kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>luvbella</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr S Nair</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>2.884kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>moony</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>susern</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Hernley Hoo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>yueling</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Alyssa Yap</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>birdy</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>7kg</TD><TD>700g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Lynn Chang</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>Dr. LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>10.8kg</TD><TD>1.2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Steff</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Noel Low</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>13.6kg</TD><TD>1.7kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>icebubbles</TD><TD>21th</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>E'SHR</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>2.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>lavenderdreamz</TD><TD>22nd</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh SC</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Jacqueline Chan</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>2.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>cutie188</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Dr Anthony Siow</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>35wks4days</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>2.78kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Jerin</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>12.7kg</TD><TD>2.68kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>harnee</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Kayden</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>cu2nite</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Javier Neo</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>2.85kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>bel</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Ning En</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>7.5kg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>arielle</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>7kg</TD><TD>1200g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>jo</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.5kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>loomi</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD>2144g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>sparks</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>Dr HH Chan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>6kg</TD><TD>359g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>friesbandit</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>2.67kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>kelcqi</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Erica</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>1.7kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>babyluke</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>730g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>yanling</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>2.14kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

panpan... watching tv leh...soon soon...

hehee... the baby so alert hor.. and the head so nice shape! wah..come to tink..she went in to induce at 9pm rite... then 1am come out... 9, 10, 11, 12, 1am..

WAH! 5hours nia!

Choc,
i still trying to read all the posts that i miss. Was thinking i will need time to read might as well do the update first cos faster to spot all the updates details.

Jer,

Can help me and Icebaby update? My laptop juz format, no MS office yet. I try to get it done this weekend so I can take over asap. Thanks. Icebaby's details above liao.

Baby weight at 34 wks: 2.6kg
Mummy's weight gain: 16kg

Moony,
You drool Muzicgal won't bish you one lah. Cos you drool at your own PC mah. She dun have to clean up for you. So she won't bish you. Haha...

I got ways to help u cut queue liao. My gynae told me is walk more, will help in dilation. Thus baby will come out earlier. Another way I read up last nite is hor, nipple stimulation. During sex, when your nipple is aroused, it tends to cause contractions to your uterus. But that one more suitable for overdue babies.

Felval,

Not I quiet lah. But I woke up late, then went to see gynae, that's why today no sound from me. And I sore thoat now also. Really no sound...

Haha... U very cute leh. I think I'll ask for chocolate sauce better. Haha... Peanut one nice meh? Or ask him add more corn??

I saw Ice-jelly today leh. But raining. My hubby told me to eat another day.
sad.gif

Don't say I nv share with you. Haha... I asked my gynae today liao. I said I want my baby out earliest on EDD, or even later. He told me, Then reduce walking. Cos like what I told Moony. More movement will encourage dilation due to the gravity on the cervix. I asked him got medication to take to hold back the baby, he said tell me don't be crazy and impulsive to take any medication. Juz move lesser or dun move and let baby decide her own birthday. Then I give him a disappointed face...(I'm going to stay in bed all day long liao!)

I everyday tell my baby to stay put inside ok. Then also pray day n nite not to deliver early leh. Heh, cos I know my case is very risky and high chance of delivering early. But I don't want!!!!

My stupid hubby nv buy me Bday present one. He only takes me to fine dining on my Bday n that's usually how it goes. Boring rite?

Last nite actually very tired leh. BUt I read the forum n the blog loh. That's why 3am still haven sleep. Bad bad...

Jen,

You know hor, Everytime I go counseling, the parking cost 8-10 bucks one leh.

I wash toilet cos my stupid mil nv wash! So smelly! Somemore I pregnant, pee more often, I cannot tahan the smell anymore. So bo bian wash loh. Nvm, my MIL left 1 mth for free maria like me to wash the toilet for her only...

Moony,

Your wish is granted. But later if too painful and you cannot take it, don't kill me hor...

Icebubbles,

Come come. All the weirdos mummy like me, you and felval all come together. Haha. I intend to make my hubby tabao lunch for me from today onwards. Haha, cos I dun wanna move mah... But if I too fat how??

Tracy,

Wah, your birth story very interesting leh. But waliao, TMC service so lousy one ah? Now thinking should I change to Mt A or not. Since the stupid TMC since 2 wks ago haven send me a confirmation yet...

You are my idol man! Natural without Epi. My friend tt time crying and cursing cos she was too late for Epi. You so funny, can still imagine yourself in Zouk. You must be one big chiongster last time issit? Haha... First time I heard someone associating labour with clubbing and drinking. LOL...

But I read in another forum, not motherhood. They were discussing all the fathers pattern in the Delivery suite. Got one daddy see the wife take the gas so shoik, he started taking puffs also. Then kanna scolded by the nurse. Haha...

Muzicgal,

Pengz, Fried food is heaty but not the same heatiness I think. But if my mum not ard, Mayb I'll order Mcdelivery. Haha...

That's why I told Felval later we kanna karma how... Cos we discussing food here while u in confinement...

My hubby idiot one leh. Always say his gal is on his side not mine. That's why always kick n bully me. -_-"

Opp, last sentence meant for Jen. Haiz, think i nv check before i post.

Anyway today my gynae very nice, he printed out a pic of my baby's face for me.

But sad to say, my baby's cord still not in very gd position. But she's on e way to be engage liao. Cos head very low liao...

yueling,
during my previous labour, i have free upgrade to 2-bedded as 4-bedded was full, that time i waited about 3 hours in the labour ward for 4-bedded then in the end they just upgrade for me. haha.. hopefully you get it as well
happy.gif
Oh do you want me to share my previous bill from mt a? Then you can roughly know how much you may need to pay.

Tracy,
your boy boy is so cute!!! Your birth story very dramatic,haha, i asked my hubby to read as well, asked him how he will react if he is in that situation whereby my waterbag burst. I think your diarrhea tummy ache is not heaty but in fact is contraction, that how i felt during my first labour. How you use the gas mask? Previously i tried to use and i hate it! Not because of the smell but how i felt after inhaling it, though high but i feel like puking out. wah, tmc service so bad? Never went to tmc before but had heard about their good services though my hubby family condemn tmc. When giving birth to my #1, i wanna choose tmc but my in laws super against tmc cos of my hubby auntie bad experience that could have cause a life or maybe 3 cos she was having twins.

Moony,
So did you go to kkh to check?

friesbandit,
i do feel the urge to vomit but what do you mean by push??? As in got the urge to push something?

Jen,
i just use my biggest pot that i could find in my house. Previously my mil gave me 2 big pot, never use before cos at home only me, hubby and my boy so now can make use of it liao.

panpan,
my mil also told me about bathing baby with guiness stout. The reason is because of the wheat content in guiness stout that are good for baby skin, according to what my mil heard but she never use it on my boy cos she also dun dare to do it.

smurferoos,
all the best for today. Remember to post your baby pic and let moony drool..haha. I also worried about my boy. He very sticky to me, everything he will say we do together so i am worried. Scared that my in laws bring him to hospital to visit me then he refuse to leave.

cutie188,
you also be holding your baby soon.. envy..

kelcqi,
Updated your details, will post the table later when more update comes in. No worries about taking over the pop list. You can take over when i pop, think i save your number in my hp then will let you know when i pop then you may take over but if according to what felval observe, if i pop early due to the "pop list spell" then i think most probably moony will take over..hehe. Now i am testing water on the "pop list spell" to see if i will give birth early.

Yesterday my mil very funny. Came over to her place to stay overnight as i be having my gynae appointment later then need her to help me bring my son to school. When she see me she asked me not to give birth yesterday and today, haha.. cos bil met an accident yesterday then need to send the car for repairs. She said wait till the car ok then give birth anytime also can.

HI MTB,

Interested in any post natal, pre natal or baby massage. Pls 93809764 for more details. Indoesian post natal massage 6 days $350

kelcqi, haha.. nvm lah.. i leave it to fate liao.. after reading the blog dat muzicgal posted..
i feel dat so long my boy healthy come out can le.. anything else is nt impt.. ;)

jer, nope.. i nv go kkh.. luckily i nv go cos tomolo i will b goin to c my gynae @ 820am..
somemore i feel dat its false alarm.. my hubby's colleague asked him y im same as my hubby..
so stubborn.. haha.. den my hubby still can reply his colleague dats y i choose him mah.. lolx..

oh.. share with u gals something.. my hubby's colleague's wife dat time oso false alarm go kkh..
den kanna stay 1 nite.. wah lau in the end he need to pay cash $600+.. -_-"
he actually gt help to ask to discharge his wife.. but den the nurse made him sign a form stating
dat from the pt she was discharge.. if anything happens to her the hospital will nt b responsible for
anything.. so he bo bian.. let his wife stay 1 nite.. but who noes he gt to pay cash $600+..
pengz..

icebaby~~ congrats!! lolx.. ur bb so cute~~ [felval, kelcqi.. dun worry i nw control myself liao.. nv
drool haha.. ]

moony...yalor...these few days i also got those cramps ah.. but is not on and off whereby i can time type... if it cramp it can cramp whole afternoon or a few hours straight...

so i guess is not contraction.... just cramp cramp nia..

hai... my hb ask me wan to go hospital to check bo..i say dun wan lar...wait got to pay $$$...

since tml seeing gynae...tahan a day more...hopefully tml got some news!

i agree with u that as long as baby come out fine... anything is worth it... TONG AH!

oh ya...today super jialat... buttocks pain... tink the bones giving way...LOL

Yueling...try to do some calf stretching... it may hurt abit..but for my case it help abit...

else is just leave it...

Morning ladies...finally its friday,.. last dae of work..hahaha...

Icebaby:
congrats ... bb is sooo cute...

yesterdae nite really bad.. can't really slep cos gt to do toilet visting... at least 8times..
haiz... anyone of u when pee pee gt tat feeling that smthing is falling out or gt pressure at V..?

ladies, OG having baby sales, 20% off most brands..

Metro also having 20% off storewide this weekend. Time to do some shoping! Not to mention walking about helps people like me who would like to deliver asap!

Hi,

Having contractions whole of last night, can't sleep well, maybe will go in KKH earlier today. But must wait for my hubby to come home first. sigh...

Tonite will be the first night my daughter sleeps without me...so worried!! And so heartpain, i can imagine her crying! Sigh...being a mother is hard!

Back