(2008/05) May 2008

choc,
hohoho... congratz on Raphael first step! Remember to buy "Tiger Palm" stick on for yr back haha... cos' have to bend down and catch them in case they fall while walking ard with them *_*"
haha... I like this pix too! looks like Raphael is the innocent one while Rachel is piss with something and Pooh trying to pacify her keke...
happy.gif

Val,
dunno lei, also have not seen the two type myself. Juz heard abt it nia. Hmm... me still considering shld i get or not =p
I saw nice boy shorts and shirt too lei... at fox!

ting,
try counting the teeths when he cry out loub haha... I always have a good view when that happen =)

Dolly,
please enjoy yr honeymoon to the fullest first... when rayden starts to walk, u will miss it =) haha, he likes to watch MJ too, so funni!

Jer,
Actually Hmmm.... i dun mind, jus thinking whether it will cause blister or not lei.

twinky,
Congratz to u too!
same as my gal last time lar... she is a measured risk taker. When i let go she will quickly sit down haha. U try using a new toy to attract her to walk towards u. Offer to her first then when she is about to grab it move few steps backward. Cos' that is what i did and she wanted it so much that bo bian she started very small steps to walk towards it =)

Jo,
haha think Jorel is sick of having Blueblack that's why decided to save himself from it =P learn from the hard way! keke

Jo, val,
btw... how they break fall? is it like putting their palms forward and on the floor to prevent falling?

gina,
10kg is normal for gal ler... haha, maybe Rene knows a secret way to keep slim. Maybe running ard! haha

swifpygal,
glad to hear that yr gal is ok ler and nursing back to health. Is never easy when bb fall sick and especially overseas. take care ya!

Re: Running
I feel so tired when shopping with rachel. Can never shop with her lei... moreover, she refused to be carried liao, and wanted to run ard herself!! Last time carry her still can window shopping... now dun even have time to look at it liao haha!

Re: "no no"
Ladies, have yr experience this? Do u realised we have been saying this word "no no" to them so many times until they actually pick it up haha...
Yesterday nite was so funni. My FIL normally put his office documents and bag at one corner and Rachel normally will walk ard and trying to touch it. But MIL and me always say no no to her. Then yesterday nite, when FIL was taking something from the bag, Rachel actually walk over to him and say "no no" so loudly wahahaha! Guess she dunno those things belong to YeYe!
happy.gif

alice,
since i got time now while waiting for my laundry to be done, i took some pics of the fake vs the real =P

2672978.jpg

2672979.jpg

2672980.jpg

2672981.jpg

seriously, blisters can also occur on any ill fitting shoes lo. nt necessary fake shoes then will cause blisters. this is hw i feel la. prolong wearing of ill fitting shoes will also affect the growth of their young feets la, which i think aft wearing once or twice parents sld be able to tell frm the way they walk to whether they dislike the shoes to checking the feets.

alice,
this time rd u saw nice shorts n shirt for boys @ fox ah? hmm..then i shall go n take a look. past few times i was quite excited abt the sales...end up i cldnt find anything tt caught my eyes there...so rather diappointed lo.

Re: breaking fall
ya. when they fall u notice they will try to use their hands to "land" first before their face/head. unless they fall head dwn frm height la which i think somehw they will also try to break fall. just imagine us adult falling, hw we break fall =P

Re: shopping
peifu u bringing her shopping alone le. i think when they learning to walk or master hw to walk, its nv easy to bring them out shopping alone lo! hehehe. imagine u have 1 pair of eyes, hw to split between looking aft them and looking at the displays in the shop! ahahaha. and also, wanna try clothes or shoes also difficult la. hw to change and make them stay in the changing room? hehehe.

Re: nono
i think rachel is really fast in her speech le. thinks she imitating u all la. so cute!

Re: fri
long story. in short, just a long n tiring day both at work and home...hahaha. u got gd memories i won the running shoes huh. hehehe. nvm, sat will be a better day =) thank God my hubby wil be back tml!

hi mommies ! at last bought a netbook can go online again :)

dolly, thanks for the pic, it's very nice , Luke looked so 'innocent' :p

Jo, Val, was very surprised Luke was very well-behaved that day, usually he would want to stand up , that day after shopping, went for dinner, his usual pattern was out, wanted to stand up and play on the hi chair..totally different compared to lunch time...conclusion..when he sees lots of girls around him, he will present his best self !! cheeky boy

at last Luke was sick last fri, he got fever since afternoon and at nite, temp was 38.8 degree so brought him to mt.A 24-hr clinic at midnite, for 5 days his temp was the same, then tues went down to normal temp then suddenly tues evening got soooo many little red dots on his body, like measles and his face has red patches on both cheeks and red dots and eyes abit swollen..brought him to the GP behind my place and the doc said he is allergy to one of the 3 meds he took..didn't sleep for a week..hope he won't get sick too soon meh, if not i peng sun !

last week i went to Song & Song at toa payoh and they carry quite a huge range of new 'Crocs' clothings, tops $7 and pants/shorts $10, labels are still intact and with hangtags too..the materials are good and the designs are simple and nice

Vsl,
seriously if jer didnt bring it up, i wun't know how to tell between real and fake adidas ! i think i bought the same design as well.
dun feel down, tmr will be a better day.

Lukemummy,
dun mention, if you want, i can email the photo to you.

Alice,
woman, when u flying back, tmr ?
wow, i didnt realise tt my pooh bear fits well inbtween both raphael and rachel.... hahahaha

dolly,
hahaha. me too la, i also duno hw to tell fake frm real..seriously, the logo for both shoes of shoes i posted earlier looks the same to me lo.

thanks! ya. sat will be a better day! hehehe.

show u a pic of notti damien:
2673163.jpg

lukemommy,
i owe u something for quite sometimes le. actually during lunch tt day, my hubby took quite a num of pics of Luke:

2673227.jpg

2673228.jpg

2673229.jpg

2673230.jpg

2673231.jpg

2673232.jpg

Dolly, val, thanks for all the pics, they are so nicely taken :) Can i have all the pics? my email is [email protected] , thanks in advance :)

val, the last pic Luke looks so notti !! nice shot ! thanks your hubby for all the pics taken :)i remembered you shifted the cocktail glass nearer to Luke's side, didnt know your hubby was taking luke's pics, thought he taking the glass, now i see the pics, the glass is the 'artistic companion', makes a difference if just took Luke only..good example is the 3rd pic

hello everyone, damn tired recently cos alot to do at work and matthias is sick again (cough & runny nose) but no fever. just brought him to see a doctor this morning. he vomitted on our bed yesterday morning and vomitted his porridge last night on the floor. didn't really want to drink milk too, not sure if it's his teeth or cos he's sick.. his 2nd upper front teeth is out.. so he finally has 4 teeth now.. hehe..

re: taking medicine
just fed him medicine just now and it as if like torturing him.. haiz.. he struggled so much and my mum have to hold him down while i fed him.. are all the babies like that.. sigh.. my nephew loves to take his medicine.. don't know why..

re: speaking/imitating
my boy started saying nono when he was about 12 months. in fact he could say many words when he was that age.. then once i went ikea and this malay lady told me usually baby whose tooth is out late will learn to speak faster.. i'm like ???.. anyway, recently he will say "banana", "apple" and when he see any round shape thing, he will say "ball ball", and any birds(even ducks), he will say "bird bird", if he sees things that he knows he cannot touch, he will say "no no" and if he sees dog, he will say "dog dog", if he sees something(even people) then after a while, he doesn't see it/them, he will say "no more", the best is whenever he wants to eat/drink something, he will point at them and sit down saying "zuo zuo(sit in mandarin)" he's getting noisier with each day.. i realized he starting to imitate people too, i always take supplement in the morning, so i need to drink water and i will raise my head for the pills to go down. and at the same time, i will give him his DHA supplement(chewable) one, then now he will also do the same action, raise his head high a few times. when i drink water from the bottle, he also put his hand to his mouth as if like he's drinking water from the bottle too.. -_-" so now i think cannot do anything funny, he picks up very fast and will follow..

nowadays, matthias will cry big time when we take something away from his hands.. haiz.. then must distract him with something else if not he can cry for damn long..

alice, so fast going back india again.. hopefully you have enjoyed shopping for your(or rather mostly rachel's) stuff.. hehe.. let us know when u are coming back again.

lukemommy, luke looks so mischievous in the last pic hor.. hehe..

val, not sure if matthias knows how to break fall cos didn't really let him fall.. haha.. but normally when he's walking and falling, he will fall on his buttocks.. and i think his head is too big so he cannot balance himself sometimes.. haha..

Cheri & Swifpygal,
Take care! Mummies are the best!

Cheri,
Really? My boi so far only has 4 teeth, consider slow right? But he still dun noe how to talk wor... I tried to teach him the simpliest "Mum Mum" since he really likes to eat alot... but he only scream when he wants to eat wor... Think that Malay lady not true la....

von... i tell u its a blessing for ur boi onli 4 teeth u noe...
my boy... ytd fell down and hurt his front tooth..then bleed alot...was so worried... hai...duno will shake or drop anot...

then i remember angela teaching us to use sugar to stop the blood... =(

cheri,

is matthias better? i tink some kids really hate to take medicine but some are ok lor...

re: speaking/imitating
i caught daryl imitating us to use the remote control to switch channels last evening...but hor he was facing the sensor to himself so nv sucessfully switch channel lor...mauhahaha

nw he is also only talking in his own baby langauge nia...but he so talkative alway trying to tell story lor...like last nite my MIL and BILs come over then daryl take the remote control for the DVD player and start telling my MIL story again...which i told her, probably he is trying to tell her this remote can on his disc for him to see ba...

yesterday so tired...coz daryl super sticky to me lor....in the afternoon, wen he wake up from his short nap and still wan to zzz, he refuse to lie on his own...he wan me to carry then he wan to zzz...hb try to carry he cried big time....i wonder if he so cranky due to some more tooth coming out or wat lor.....

val,

ur hb skill nt bad le....the photo of luke are all well taken...
wow....damien start to pa gao pa di le....muz gule ur eyes on him liao...

val...the photos very well taken...lol..ur hb can help us take photos liao... yeah

diana..von.. sob...he fell while trying to stand up lor...
haiz... sian leh... how to tell a teeth shaky ah? now i too paranoid...abit abit tink the teeth moving... not in the state of mind to test.. LOL... tonite i tink i goign PD.. for chicken pox vacinnation.. LOL shun bian see his teeth...take jab is an excuse... see PD is main objective... hai...

diana..u got see his gum swollen bo?

choc,

he too cranky le...so i nv go check his gum lor...

raphael nw can stand without support? tat is like squat and stand up? daryl still hv to crawl to some wall or wat to support then stand up...

Diana...raphael started walking liao... can stand without support when in the cushioned area... i saw him squat and stand up in the kindermusic class...

aiya... mafan lar.. but he funny also..end of day battery dies and he lazy to walk..sit on floor and touching his little feet.. hahaaaa
as if to tell me "sng"...

so i went home massage for him..and he allow me to do tt without any complaints

choc,

raphael so fast can stand without support...my kia si daryl still cant....muahahaha...

whahaha...raphael so smart...noe how to ask for massage without opening his mouth to ask for one...

btw hor...accordingly to old folks lah...wen kids can squat and stand up tat mean they are more stable in walking liao...muahaha....

so sianz....my company like everything also block....nw i having problem updating the blog.....TMD

Hello all = ) ytd went watched transformers. Nice show! Hehe… been ages since we catch a movie. Was sayin shd make this a mthly affair. Deposited aldan at my mum’s plc but his feedin n slpin time all haywired. Napped only 1 hr in the afternn thn KO aft his milk at 7pm. Woke up at 830 n refused to take his dinner. haiz! Kept spittin out his porridge so no choice gv him milk n he ok. Reached hm he was as usual active again n refused to slp til close to midnight =(
Oh I bot another wheels on the bus dvd for him. he luv it! hahahha… this mornin woke up only immed walked to the other room, took the dvd n eh eh his daddy to turn on for him. lolz

Choc- oh no! sayang raphael!! Nw gt so many teeth, once fall darn worried!!! Talkin abt standin n squatin. Aldan wil do tat action when we sing the ppl on the bus bounce up n dwn. N his head wil bob up n dwn too. hahahha

re: talkin
recently called my hb 'dad' n he was beamin like wat. hahhaha.. thn on sat he saw the pic of the teddy on his book n so surprised he actuali said bear!

lukemommy,
np. will email u the pics later =)
hahaha. ya. my hubby playing ard with his skills and hw he can improve ah. thats why so many pics that are similiar too. paisay, in some of the pics, the glasses covered abit of luke's hair. hahaha. thanks for singing compliments of my hubby, he will be v happy to know that. hehehe.

Choc,
sayang raphael. how is he now? better? mayb u ask ur mum or someone else to check if the teeth is shakey ba..coz if we feel, to us mummies sure shakey one. hehee.

diana,
thanks! my hubby will be happy to hear tat someone appreciates his skills. hahha.
yes! damien already start to climb up n down..on the sofa, on the platform satee, on the motorised car n climbing on the ledge was his latest stunt that caught me by surprised and tt earned him his smacks frm his daddy. hahaha.

choc,
thanks! sure, my hubby wld love to take photos coz tt means he will have more models for him to shoot. hahaha.
hahaha. raphael so cute huh. tired liao will sit dwn n touch his feet and still let u massage his litte feet. =) arent our kids having a gd life? hehehe.

ting,
hahaha. yes! u sld go pak tor once a mth or more. hehehe. got kids liao but we cant neglect our hubbies too. hehee.

Re: wheels on the bus
i bought all vol 1-6 except vol 3 oos at KP in yishun. sobsob...

von,
hang on. hope ur ms will be gone when 1st trimester is over. did u take ur folic acid already?

lukemommy,
Luke very handsome boy ler.....Have not see him for quite sometime. Big boy already.

Wow! Fox sales??? I want to buy...

Hey! i just saw the warming at zambak. It was constraint for infant below 2 Years old.

Shaine falled down and bite her lips. Bleed and cry loud over the weekend. Besides that, her face got 10 mosquito bite. 10 Bites lor.....plus the lips swallen lor...

corynn...u got put sugar? to stop the bleeding..sob... sayang my Shaine...

wah...stupid mossie... u got apply any cream?
must burn the "bang hieew" to ward them off...

she kana bitten outside ah? maybe get the repellant lor

I did put sugar.

She got bitten in malaysia. What cream can i apply? I search around at guardian but can't find. All are not suit for age below 2.

I did put mosquito patch. I think this brand can't work for her. The previous brand still better.

corynn,
aiyo...sayang shaine..poor thing...hurt her lips n kena bullied by the mozzies..and 10bites is alot lo!

when kids kena mozzie bites, will take quite awhile for it to subside n the mark to disappear...damien kena a bite or 2 here n here but i nv apply anything, let it heal by itself...but i do heard of applying aloe vera which is gd...

Ting,
good to go pak tor, and have the feelings back ... shiok hor.

Choc,
dun be upset, raphael will recover fast !

Von,
oh no, hope tt your MS will go off soon. Take care.

corynn,
sayang shaine, another bb who fell down ... like tt damn chiam, now i start to get worried, must really 24x7 and eyeball them.

Val ,

Ya ....been applying the aloe vera gel for the mosquito bite and his rashes . My mum bought from herbal-life hahaha for Jorel .
It works loh ....but sometime I leave it and it will heal by itself
happy.gif
but take longer ....even blueblack my mom also ask me to apply ....

Jo,
i thot u today on leave le. hehehe.

yes. even cuts or wat my mum will apply aloe vera directly...as in cut it directly frm the plant then apply directly..nt in any form of gel or cream la.

ya..if dun apply will take longer time to heal...but i always nv apply. hahaha.

Choc,
you like fan of California baby products! Whahaha...

Val,
Yes. Start taking liao...and Utrogestan to stablise the preganancy too. Cos doc says got blood cot in my waterbag...

Re: Aloe Vera
My mum too! She will cut and apply directly from the plant... whahaha... but i feel the smell not so nice...

corynn,

sayang shaine, so chiam fell liao still kena biten by mossie....

von,

oh dear...then did ur gynae say if the blood cot will go away by itself? but how come hv blood cot de....tink u better rest well and dun carry heavy tings, or walk too much ya...take care...

Diana,
yes... needs plenty of rest and gotta relax too... keke... perhaps i give myself too much stress... But i think it is ok... just be careful can liao... no worries... :)

von,
oh..blood cot in waterbag...did gynae says anything?

then u really need to take care n be careful since u given ultrogestan. u told ur boss already?

Re: aloe vera
hahaha. i duno le. i nv go n smell la. hahaha.

Val- u bot the dvd series? I bot frm BP tat time vol 1 n 2 n realise KP sellin diff kinds. Shd hv bot the whole set at the BP!
Yea =) hehe… ytd ma chaim bk to pator days again! Haha!

Dolly- ya! Haha…reali missed those days we can go anywhere n do anything we wan w/o tinkin much =PP but thn, cannot help but keep tinkin of aldan… haha

Von- pls take care. So hw many wks r u nw? broke the news to ur parents le? hehe

val, tell yr hubby practise makes perfect, i am sure all of us are very happy to let our darlings to be the models for your hubby! Next time got any gathering, we have to dress up our darlings , in case your hubby coming along, they can strike a pose anytime !

corynn, actually hor Luke very small size one, he is only 73cm and 8.5kg nia..pics look big only..kana decieve liao..:p

re: mozzie bites

its true mozzie bites on bb takes quite a while to heal, Luke got a mozzie bite on his left leg , for 2 weeks liao, the redness still there, as if just kana biten yesterday..

re: nappy cream

when Luke has rashes after the fever, i use the nappy cream to apply on the rashes and it worked ! i think because nappy cream contains zinc oxide , so maybe got rashes, whether its nappy rash or heat rash, can use nappy cream to apply.

Val/Ting,
7th week. Boss still dun know... Both parents know about it... no worries... will be careful...whaha... hopefully this 10 months will pass very and real fast!
I am munching M&M's chocolate now... whahaha...

Val,
Got a very "green" smell lo... keke...

lukemommy,
emailed u luke's photos =)

ting,
i got the vcds series. i also bouht vol 1 n 2 frm bp..but i got vol 4-6 frm kiddy palace. missing vol 3 coz yishun KP vol 3 oos liao...so shall go check out other KP branches...just for tt vol 3...

haaha. actually hw cum suddenly thot of going paktor? actually till date when i go out with my hubby, i will call back to chk on Damien =P

von,
another 5weeks to go before u reach the heaven stage - the 2nd trimester. hehehe. hang on ok.

oh. dun intend to tell ur boss yet so he can re-adjust ur tasks?

hahaha. so fast snacking liao huh. hehehe. rem to eat more healthy n tonic food ok? =)

hmmm..ok. mayb i shall go n smell when my mum cut it frm the plant. hehehe.

Von- so hw did they react? Hehe… my uncle n aunties askin hw cm i stil dun wan to plan for no. 2. aiyoo.. they say like so easy lidat!! takin care of one more like aldan is reali no joke.

Val- I cldnt find the vcd series frm KP at tampines mall ytd so in the end bot the dvd series cos so sick of watchin the 2 old ones alrdy!
Hehe… cos I heard tranformers v nice!! Thn jus nice we gt 2 free GV tix n since my parents r free ytd afternn so jus go for it =P ya, I was missin him le… resisted to call my mum n chk hw he was… but cldnt take it in the end on our way bk. Called my mum thou we are 20mins away frm reachin. hahha

ting...alamak..must have some pator time one... though miss Aldan is normal... i also..when outside..i keep looking at the time...then keep telling hb to go home liao..

sometimes my hubby will say 让我吃得像人吧!! coz when raphael ard we eat like swallow one..

LOL...so sometimes we meet for dinner before go home fetch.. but normally i also eat fast fast....

Corynn...i just noticed... realli a pair..both fell and hurt themselves..sob...

Corynn,
me shifting to bukit panjang soon....

choc,
we also! very stressful to eat out with a toddler who wouldn't sit still...
sayang sayang to Raphael. What did the doctor say when you asked him about the teeth?

finally finally, randall has hit a milestone...he can finally crawl 'properly' on all fours instead of using his tummy. =)

buttercup... havent see doc leh..intend to go tonite.. LOL... then find excuse say wan take vacinnation..so that not so exagerating hor...

i wonder doc able to make raphael open mouth n check bo...hai...

Hey..u didnt get a play yard ah? can let Randall practise cruising mah.. .u noe Rayden.. now already crusing lor..duno issit becoz of the yard

Back