(2008/05) May 2008

RE: Board Books
I have bought some for Rene. Recently, my uncle has been asking me to bring Rene to library. So we met up and brought her to the library. It's surprising to know that she can get so engrossed in the books. In the end, I borrowed some books for her. I realized Rene stay occupied longer with books as compared to toys.

Re: Handwashing
I try to make it a point to wash Rene's hands whenever we reached home. Rene loves to touch stuff like grass, anything that she can lay her tiny hands on.

RE: Climbing Stairs
Rene loves to walk up stairs. Just ytd, we walked to nearby market to buy my bubble tea. She want to walk up all the stairs that we passed by.

What a nice weather to sleep in. Anyway, I overslept and reached ofc ard 10am. Haha...Still, I'm feeling sleepy. *Yawnz*

RE: Fav Character
Rene recently reacted strongly whenever she sees Minnie & Hello Kitty. Once we passed the Sanrio store @ Harbour, she insisted us to walk her in. But we did not give in, then she started to cry and throw temper.

choc,
" the heart of gek eng's goes up and dwn, up n down, up n dwn..." hahaha. indeed ur hubby v relax. i think if u swop role with ur hubby ur hands will standby to catch raphael in case he fall.

hope raphael's teeth do not belong to the 20% but the 80%.

jo,
hong mo is a kind of rash. dun really know hw to explain and i also duno hw it comes abt...but its can spread to the whole body and even to others as well.. dun think Jorel's is hong mo la. his is only at the butt area rite?

i think daddies are more relaxed huh.

yeah... val...u noe me well.. hahaa..if me..i always bend down.. to "catch" in case he fell... aiyo... maybe i kiasi...

hong mo is suddenly alot of big patches of rashes.. .then maybe eyes area will be swollen one..tt type...

Ting,
haha... Aldan so smart, knows how to tease u liao.. still remember he alreadi want to unlock the gate when he's still young =)

Choc,
how is Raphael's teeth so far? ok ler mah??

Jo,
hahaha Jorel realli creative with his idea. Also damn headache for yr *_*" Hiaz, bo bian lar, most boy boy will be climbling high and low. Must let him mix more with our Rayden Siwen Ren keke!

Val,
ya maybe too late liao, all sizes and design gone lor. I happen to passby AMK hub Fox that day if not, think also nothing left liao.
I bought a skirt, a cardigan, long sleeve mickey mouse top and gal top. What u buy from Popular? haha.. Sg realli exp for everything... can't think of anything that is cheap here =)

goodbb,
hey, me too... i also bought the mickey mouse long sleeve top. I bought yellow in the end, u lei? cos' the pink one also quite nice =) I like their cardigan so much... especially the material.

Angela,
welcome back! BKK changed alot ah?
Aiyo... Poor Megan, luckily din kanna eye. So yr hb must be damn damn piss lor after seeing it?
Ya, i agreed... the last rd i went taipei w/o rachel also miss her so much... especially at nite, wondering what she is doing =)
ya next time must include them cos' they r older ler, easier mah ;>

Jer,
yeah... Keon hit the 9kg mark lor =) haha big head meh, i thought was pretty all rite.

Sugar,
wah... great! finally tim found something he likes ler. So u stocking up the jap rice? but isn't miso soup a bit salty for them? Actually, i feel that Jap food in general alot of MSG so normally when we dine in Jap restaurant will give a little bit to rachel oni...
ya... as SAHM, realli can't find time to log on ler especially they are so active now, juz turn ard oni they are in action liao *_*

dolly,
haha how is yr new job coming along now? Miss our Anaconda
happy.gif

Diana,
oh no... hong mo must take care. Hope Daryl can get well soonest. Hmm... this is such a chinese thingy how come yr PD knows abt it lei? =)

Gina,
u know what Rachel called Minnie? she called it "Mouse Mouse" haha... cos too confusing for her ler, there are Winnie (pooh), Minnie, Barney, Benny(my dog) =)

Re: a 2YO on board

Ladies,
though of sharing this with u... the last rd back, i was seated next to a indian mum with her 2 YO gal... i was so amazed in how she handled with her gal lor.
She is so active running ard everywhere on board. Initially, her mum tried to catch her but give up after a while cos' her gal will never kuai kuai sit down. She is like running in circle ard the pantry area, ran into the curtain and come out from another curtain!!! wah... i was so scared that Rachel see liao and follow her *_* luckily rachel juz watched her quietly.
Even the stewardess came to tell her mum twice that is dangerous for her to run like that.
When it is time to take off, she cry and fuss so much cos' she refused to put the belt on. But bo bian, so her mum juz let her cry till she give up... (that's was like 15 mins) >_< i wonder next time Rachel will be like her or not when she reached 2YO!
I see liao also nearly fainted lor...

Re: Play Yard to Play Corner

I have officially convert my Play Yard to Play Corner ler... cos' rachel so into walking ard now and dun want to be confined in the play yard. So after converting this way, she has plently of space to move ard haha yet barred her from entering the kitchen.

2692254.jpg

hi alice,

i also got the yellow 1 and another purple 1,for both designs,pink colour are oos,think i went too late,but okie cos she dun have purple and yellow colour clothes :p

Hi Sugar

The texture of Japanese rice for porridge is so much beta i feel. I like Japanese rice as i like tat sticky texture... but mum like to cook normal rice for Megan. Miso can be quite salty so try to add water to it... more dilute.

Hi Dolly

Talking abt Tom Yam... i had that almost every meal. Hahaha!! But the end result of it.... LAO SAI every morning. hahahaha!!

Hi Alice

Hb upset but dint dare to comment. Just hug hug her as we went holiday and my mum alone take care.. beta dun complaint la. But he did nagged ever since day 1 of the trip saying " No more travelling wout my darling " ... Darling not me ar... (",) is Megan.

So how yr clip making?? Rachel seems to hv lots of space to move around. How i wish my place is bigger... haha!!

angela/alice,
haha...i only let him try the miso soup at sakae sushi...he gave the "steam" look like when he drank the coke (think dolly,alice,jo and lynn knows tat look).. not letting him try tat too often..as i dun wanna overwork his kidneys...

alice,
dun worry la.. not all babies will be like that 2 yr old gal...it depends on how they're brought up... i've seen really well behaved toddlers onboard

thks ladies,

daryl better liao....at least seem like no more hong mo liao.

alice,

no lah not PD it is one of the GD in those clinic tat open till 12 midnite de lah...

angela,
same same ... when i went to bkk, the first thing is to sit in the toilet before charging for my shopping. like tt clear my system and ready for intake.
hmm i think although ur hubby is upset with the fall tt megan has, he also cannot comment much lah. cos it is really not easy to take care of our kids nowadays when they are so active.

sugar,
yeah, in fact, i am using japanese short grain rice to cook porridge for rayden. as what angela said, the texture will be more sticky and easier to cook into porridge .... hahaha i can still recall tim's look when he drank coke , yummy ! hahaha

Alice,
well done, you are very creative hor, to convert the playard to barrier instead. i think rachel is enjoying the big space that she has !
hmm this Anaconda is still adapting to the environment, the pace is so much slower as compared to the pace tt i have in sales, no more non-stop calls from customers, now mainly is conference calls with my counterpart in Asia, and emails are generally lower as well, and my new colleagues are all quite relaxed type, they are usually late for work and leave on the dot, and best thing is tt we are having 2hrs lunch time. So with the package tt they offer me and the working style, cannot complain liao. so now i also tend to follow their style, leave at 6pm and shop around while waiting for my hubby ... so you think is it good life ? hahaha

Re : 2yrs old
dun worry, i dun think rachel will behave like tt.

Diana,
re : hong mo
i used to have this quite frequently when young, and my grandma will apply martell on the red patches, and it does help. No more itchy itchy, but i dun think we will practice tt now. and best thing, this is one of my frequent sickness to get mc during my secondary days.

Jo,
haha.. wait i upload keon climb up my dining chair video, tat one also can faintz!
ya 832 is the one near cc and police post. I wanna put there initially becos near my place and they only have 5 babies there. ya so far i see environment and teacher wise, eager beaver the best.

val,
if i put keon to infant care at eager beaver, i will be the one to bring keon there then maybe my parents or sis will fetch him back unless my husband not working then he be the one lo. i can take bus there.. hmm.. 2 bus stops.

dolly,
ya finally! he been 8kg+ for so long.

alice,
haha.. ever since keon was born, we been saying he "kok tou"
wah! rachel play corner is so big!

dolly,
me too also used to have hong mo very frequently when young. in fact i kanna it again few weeks after my confinement. ee.. i dun want hong mo, too torturing for me. i rather go thru labour than hong mo lo.

goodbb,
din realised that's purple lei cos i oni saw pink and yellow =) think diff outlet had diff stock level bah. Rachel had too many pink ler, must dilute with other colours haha!

Angela,
ya lor... agreed with dolly, he also can't say anything cos' realli not easy for yr mum alone to handle her. Aiyo, why like that... must tell yr hb that u are also darling mah! w/o u also no Megan rite hehe!
Aiya... I left my whole box of ribbon in Sg... so now, can't do anything lor sianz! btw, still waiting for yr sis to order the clips for me =)

Sugar,
haha... ya i remember the "Shiok" look when he drinks the coke. Can imagine he bounce to heaven and back to earth again with that spoonful of Miso soup =)

Sugar, dolly
I also hope so that Rachel won't be like that if not i realli Pengz! ya, think up bringing very impt, that's why i die die dun allow rachel to get down on board. Must be seated lor... to prevent that from happening.

Diana,
oic... hope Daryl will recover soonest!

Dolly,
Wah... sounds like a dream job i wanted haha! How to find a sales job that is relax and leave on the dot?? next time if i work again must find this kind of Lobang =)

Jer,
I think Rachel also "Kok Tou" lei especially the forehead. My hb said dun worry cos' is full of wisdom *_* haha!

Re: Evian Water
Ladies, haha look! I finally can tie a little ponytail for rachel ler! Thanks to Evian Water ah keke...
2693611.jpg

choc,
lol. nt i know u well la but i tink when our kids just started walking we tend to be more kan jiong. for me initially oso like tt but aft so many mths liao n damien more stable so i am more relax la. just that when outside really must glue my eyes to him.

alice,
mayb coz i was alone with damien also cant really shop. i only look thro the clothes hanging on hangers but nt those folded clothes coz no free hands as I was carrying Damien. and also, see fox so many things and messy duno where to start also. hahhaa. nvm, sat i go suntec and see again. if this time rd still nthing then i give up le. i got 2 books nia. hmm...go hm take pics then show u la. v hard to describe. hehehe. ya la...sg everything also ex...mayb only tibits at mama shops are cheap.wahahaha.
Re: 2yo..
i think it all boils dwn to the parents also la...certain things once we give in to the kids, that is it. they will know that so long they fuss n scream n cry will get their ways then cham liao, v hard to kick off the habit...so i think discipline really start frm young.
Re: Rachel's playard
wahahah! Rachel's playyard upgraded again huh? frm 3rm to 5rm now semi-D ah? hehehe. so 1side is play yard the other side is the wall directly? like tt stable? and i see lots of evians cartons. hahaha.

dolly,
wat brand of the jap rice u bought? yest went to buy n cook dinner...hubby asked so that is the infamous jap rice ah and asked why buy so ex rice! hahaha.

jer,
like wat u say, eager beaver is the best comparing to the one at 832 or polyclinic...so i think u put at eager beaver better ba. dist wise got direct bus still ok la. i for sure choose eager beaver coz its so near my hse! hahhaha. i talk only ah =P
i agree with u. i rather go thro labour (coz to me is nt pain but sng) than have hong mo or watever rashes! to be frank, i miss being preg and miss giving birth. hahaha.

Re: kok tou
yes. babies with kok tou or protruding forehead are usually smarter le. think dylan one also abit kok.

alice,
whahaha. rachel looks so cute with her hair tied up. =P she gd life ho! ppl use evians water dor drinking she has tt to wash her hair! hehehe

ytd was on leave cos aldan was sick. coughin n pukin. i chg my bedsheets 3X ytd!! whole day was like cleanin up his mess n changin. haiz... went c doc n he said it's throat infection. jus nw he puked again n dirtied his whole cot. so scared to feed him nw. but worry tat he wil be hungry =(

choc- same lah! ytd the doc hvnt even touch him, he screamin away alrdy! Aiyoo… anyway managed to weigh him, he’s 12kg n 85cm. my gosh

12kg!!!! wah.. *bow* power... ting..how u feed him..teach me leh...maybe try give famous amos cookies can? LOL... or butter cookies...
85cm... hmmm... so tall!!!!!

val...u observant leh..last nite i lazy to ask..why alice play yard look so big...

alice..issit 8 panels?

ting,
wah! 12kg! he is the heaviest now i am cfm. hahaa. damien only 10.6kg le...and only 76cm tall.

aldan is growing leaps n bounds le. ya lo. share wat u feed him le? giving biscults n cookies helps ah?

aiyooo... me nw more worried abt his pukin n coughin! my coli said dun gv him milk le, gv the porridge 'soup'. i tinkin wat he ate on tues nite to trigger the cough!
i feed him normally leh. most of the time porridge niah. even milk he dun drink alot too. aiya, he big like me n hb lah.

thn duno y he suddenly stick to his daddy alot past 2 days. hahhaa... i can do my stuff in peace =P keep sayin dad dad n wan him to carry. lol

Choc, dolly, val,
Must be Evian lar... cos' in Sg her hair din grow that fast lei hehe! Evian high in Mineral maybe that's the substance that helps =)
Cheri, worth a try wor haha!

Choc, Val,
Is 6 panels nia... the other side are walls and my sofa &amp; coffee table lor. I closed my master bedroom door too to prevent her from walking in and out hehe. I have to push my coffee table all the way to the corner so she has the space. I put boxes of Evian Water behind the panels so to support it better hehe. So far ok lar =)

Val,
yaya.. me lazy too to chk those folded ones. Only when my mum helps running ard with rachel, then i have the 10 mins to run thru what they have hehe. Must be in a mess now ler i think. haha ya lor, upgraded to Semi-D liao.
That's true, discipline starts young... i was so scared rachel saw her running will also learn!!!
hey... damien same size as rachel and daryl :>

ting,
oh no... poor Aldan! coughing again ah. Maybe is from the last time and haven't "tuan gen" lei? which is what chinese believe lar. u bring to PD alreadi?
wah... 12kg! haha expected lar, he is the biggest size in our group =)

Hi Alice,
Wow, your play corner is so big, how many sets do you buy?

Below is my play yard... spacious is good hor, we can join them inside or take a nap while he play on his own.

2695216.jpg

ting,
did aldan reject milk currently? if no why dun give milk liao? ya. u can try to give him "mi shui" aka rice water. qing tan so sld be ok.

alice,
hahahahaha. u li hai la. dun nd to spend $$ to buy extra panels but still can give rachel the extra space. hehehe. she must have enjoyed her new upgraded space alot huh. hehehe.
ya. discipline starts young if nt wait till they abit older by then they almost used to getting their ways le v hard to correct them le. I now also headache coz Damien doesnt have a gd temper also. if he cant get his ways fast he will fuss...last sun brought him to the lib, he pulled alot of books off the shelves (those tt he can reached). so i scolded him softly (coz lib mah) and put all the books back to the shelves then he starts to fuss n roll on the flr -_-''' end up he knocked himself on the corner of the book shelf and i kena 1 "killer" look frm a mummy nearby...so paisay n angry...and we quickly leave the place...=( duno hw to discipline Damien in this case le...
hahaha. was abit disappointed tt Damien didnt cross or land on the 11kg mark la. Damien is boy Rachel is gal but damien same weight as rachel. =P

luvbella!! wah!! my jaws dropping! so big!! hahahaaaaa

but looks good leh...one corner for toys, one for playmat!! ur hall is spacious leh..to put it in

val..pls lar... ur damien 10.6 leh...mine onli 10kg...LOL...long way to catch up with u... lol...

choc,
ur hse also v big lo, sure can put 8panels play yard also wat.

lolz. i was telling my mum i wan to fatten damien up somemore ask her to help me but kena scolding frm her =P

Nw i try to cook normal adult meals twice a week and let him eat frm the same dishes as us - rice, soup n fish. w/o any seasonings la. hopefully rice help to push up his weight. hehehe =P

val..dun be too obsessed with his weight lar.. very good weight liao...dun become xiao pang ah... he is just nice...

my house no place liao lar... alot of his toys..the motor car..those push walkers... oh no... and his other toys... hai...

oh ya... i will have a playroom by this weekend.. .carpetting the guest room and converting it to Raphael's Room!! YEAH

choc,
hahaha, no la. i dun think i am obsessed with his weight yet =P wldnt bcum xiao pang la. coz he will lose weight over weekends =P weekends bring him out, stay out late, so he ends up always eating n drinking lesser than weekdays...and my hubby cfm + chop will nt allow his kids to becum xiao pang de =P

hahahhaa. too much toys? sell off those he no longer playing?

wah! so fast the convertion will complete ah? then the funiture in the guest room goes where? when "open hse"? Let us go view view raphael's room le. hehehe. i so thick skin! =P

alice- i brot him to GP. he said throat infection, gv antibiotics n 3 other kinds of medi. i duno leh, his cough like cannot fully recover!
haha! his mummy aka me is the biggest size in the grp too. lolz

val- nope, he's stil drinkin milk but aft tat wil cough n cough n puke! i diluted his milk le leh. tink milk wil worsen the phlegm n cause him to cough more. jus nw he finished a big bowl of porridge. mus be hungry aft pukin out again. poor boy =(
i brot aldan to the lib n he was happily pullin off books off the shelves too =_= n fussed too when we tried to pull him away n he wil start to wail. makes us so paiseh n had to quickly make our exit!

choc- wow... so raphael gona slp in his new room? i tinkin of hw to train aldan to slp in his own room!

luvbella,
wah... u bought 8 panels ah! Looks huge... no lar, mine is 6 panels open up to act as barrier on one side nia. So the rest are walls =) so it is called play corner lor hehe.

Val,
haha... actually until now, i have not bring Rachel to library cos' i scare u will scream or fuss. Especially now she like to produce some high pitch sounds *_*" But i dun mind trying maybe after she is 2YO. alamak, is damien all rite from the knock? Ya dun be too obsessed with the weight. Cos' they are all growing in their own comfortable pace... if keep feeding more than usual later become Big Fat Boy then u will have problem liao haha!
think this is the rite size for them now regardless boy or gal... hopefully rachel won't be bigger size than those boys when she join play group haha!

Choc,
Wow... nice to have a carpetted room as playroom. Ah phael very Xin Fu hor...! Compare to our youngest day!

Re: teething
Yeah... juz spotted 4 white pearlies out from rachel's gum on each corners haha! So equally spread out =)

val... errr... is onli throw away the bed... then whole guest room carpet nia... will ask u come view one.. how can forget Raphael buddies!! hahaaa

let me settle the "untidiness" first... tink this weekend be chaotic!

ting..nono... raphael still slping with us in his baby cot.. but that room is like his playrom... hahaaa

milk will worsen phelgm meh? maybe too heaty?

ting,
cld it be aldan cough too hard and long so end up puking??

nt gd for kids to cough too hard n long le. hw abt bringing him to a PD or even to specialist since u mention his cough cant fully recover? later the revisit of the pneumonia then nt gd liao. sorry, dun mind to scare u la but since he didnt quite get well frm his cough then better to have it checked out in details lo.

hahahaa. 2 active boys go lib end up same ending. i am wondering if Jo bring jorel to lib hw will it end up. hahaha.

ting,
oh yeah, pls bring aldan to see pd soon, as it was mentioned to me by dr ong, it is no good to drag their cough ... poor boy , sayang sayang !

luvbella,
wow .. your playard is big, i think mine is the smallest, only 4 panels .... think my boy dun have much space to roam and cruise around.

choc,
Rayden is waiting to be invited to go to raphael's room as well ...

val,
i think i will try and bring rayden to library and see his reaction, hopefully he wun be screaming there. the nearest tt i have is at compasspoint ...

alice,
hey, rachel likes books rite? does she scream or produce some high pitch sounds while flipping thro the books? mayb next trip u back in sg u bring her to the lib n test water la. hehehe.
ya. he is alrite frm the knock la. once we brought him out of the lib and let him dwn on the escalator he behaves as per normal liao. -_-''' hahaha. if only Damien will eat more i dun mind. hahaha. For dinner now, he can finish 2bowls of rice (feeding him frm the pigeon small bowl). I think even if i wan to feed him more must be he willing to eat then can ah. So dun worry, will nt overfeed him de. hehehe.
hahahaha. wat do u think? do u think rachel will be bigger if nt same size as the boys of her age in play grd? =P

choc,
hahaha. hold u to ur words! hehehe. then if ur mum stay over at ur place where she slp? ur window grills also ready liao ah?

dolly,
hahaha. dun worry la. i think rayden will nt scream (as in crying tt type of screaming) or fuss la, mayb he will just be too happy to see lots of books and produce some loud sounds instead =P try and let us know hw rayden behaves. hehehe. Damien did enjoy some nice books there before he starts to misbehaves la.

val... my mum seldoms stay over one..she prefer her own bed leh... lol..

my window grill ah...soon soon...most likely next month liao..coz this month i super poor... unless hb say he pay for all lar...

aiyo... will organised one soon... lol... then all wear socks... we have kindermusic class...

Choc- ex boh to carpet the whole room? End of yr we gona go shop for furniture for aldan’s room. Thn tink of ways to make him slp in there. He also slpin w us in the mbr in his cot but he prefers slpin in b/t us instead =_=

Val- his cough is those kind like itchy throat. Thn the nxt min wil puke out. nt like the previous time where he literally was coughin thru out the nite. Tat time when he puked too, I brot him to this same GP n the medi wrk. So shall c n monitor him. hopefully he recovers soon! Other like coughin, he’s as usual his active self!!
Haha! frm thn on I qte scared to bring him to lib again. Maybe wait til he’s abit older.

dolly- no worries, as long as rayden is growin well at his own phase =)

ting...depend on wat material u choose leh... i choose one of the cheaper material...so pay ard 600 for the whole guest room.. i also duno exp bo...

but got other material which can cost as high as 1++k...

alice, rachel's playard so big... my gal no playard cause daddy refuse to buy so no choice gotta chase her around e house.

ting, hope aldan gets well soon. nice to see tat he put on weight and grown soo tall my gal only abt 73cm on e last visit to pd.

Feet:
can i ask if all your babies are walking properly? as my gal her right feet is normal walking but left feet tends to be facing outwards with her walking on the inner arch of her feet if u know what i mean? her little toes would be curled up too on both feet. wonder if its ok? i always correct her and she tend to scream when i do tat. will appreaciate all inputs
happy.gif

hi ladies,

me on 2day, coz last nite daryl sleep thill 12plus in the nite and he vomitted. rush him to the 24hrs clinic in TMC and heng doctor say he is ok lor as he is nt running a fever at tat time. then later back hm at abt 445am, he start to have fever again. totally nt enough zzz for me....so i took leave to rest lor...

choc,

no lah...but before he vomit, he look beri xin ku then some more he was hving fever earlier mah....then hb also got fever for so long...i kia si scare it is h1n1 lor...so i thot go TMC 24hr better coz if he really unwell and nid to admit then easier also mah....

to say the truth, i freak out at the look he hv before he vomit, then after he vomit, i was worried sick leh...

he sick for few days nia lose 0.5kg lor....nw he only 10.2kg...tat y i so heartpain...his little tummy bu jian le....

Diana,
poor daryl, hope that he will get well soon.

i think the fever and flu bug is around the corner again. Rayden is also running mild flu since yest, but i damn kia si, immediately i quickly asked my mil to feed him with medicine cos i am damn scared tt it will get worsen. think the weather is not so good, so better take care !

ting,
i wait till neck long long for rayden to reach 10kg ... hahaha

ting,
when i drink milk or yakult, i tends to have phelgm... not sure does Aldan feel the same way or not. *Sayang Aldan* get well soon : }

val,
hmm...oki i will try to bring rachel to library next trip back =p
I believe Rachel will also pull out all the bks from the shelf lor! Cos' when i tidy her books nicely, she will mess it up again -_-" I think all our bb at this age likes to mess up things in general. They probably thought is fun to do so, same as open up the drawers and take out everything from there and put back again (sometime din even put back lor... arghhh!)
Wah, u feed rice ler ah... me try but she eat damn slow lor... only when give her porridge, it takes her 20 mins to finished up her one big bowl lor. I will wait till her upper and lower back teeths to come out then try feeding rice again bah.

dolly,
can imagine rayden kuai kuai sit at one corner reading the book lor... that day at yr place... everyone so noisy but he is reading his book in the play yard !!! haha... damn cool...
dun worry too much abt his weight lar... so long as he is a healthy smiley boy can liao!

annabelle,
why yr hb refused to buy the play yard lei... good investment lar, if u asked me hehe! At least we make sure that they are in a safer area rather than roaming freely... very scary... my eyes are away for 5 secs and she can touch some illegal stuffz liao...
Hmm... yr gal walks like that since beginning or juz recently? for rachel, she used to walk with the inner arch too when she still needs to walk with support (holding our hands)... then she corrected herself automatically when she started to walk on her own. So maybe yr gal will do that too lei?

Diana,
oh dear *Sayang daryl* he must be feeling terrible when he puke... poor boy, hope he is feeling better now.
dun worry too much ya... must take care too!

Hi Ladies ,

Me too MIA yesterday as Jorel also having running nose ...got it form MIL ! Sigh but really Bo Bian as she is taking care of him .
And he got feverish on Wed evening after the doc .

Me took leave to monitor him ...but super tired cos he is super super sticky to me .
Dun one anyone and once he can`t see me ...he will yell and fuss ....argggg
sad.gif

Dolly,
Where did you buy the rice? Maybe will go buy and try
happy.gif

Re:walking
My girl is doing a lot of tiptoeing these two weeks, not sure why she suddenly have this habit while walking..and the scary thing is she tip toe and run..faint..so falling down more. Any other babies have the same walking pattern?

I think our babies loose weight very fast, like for my gal, if she doesn't eat or drink well over the weekend can feel the difference liao.Sigh..and now teething and seem to loose appetite again weight drop.

Back