(2008/05) May 2008

Hihi Ladies

Didnt log in for a few days cos too tired liao. The past few nites been trying to sleep train Erica at 11pm. The initial 2 days was the most terrible one. Crying for 2 hrs before she gave up her battle and go to sleep. Subsequently, 45 mins, den 30 mins, and last nite no screaming at all. Hehe... But the problem is she kept waking at nite. 2am, 4am, 6am, 9am for milk. Sigh. I am super tired...

I forgot where I last left the forum liao. So pardon me not not replying some msgs.

Felval, Choc,
I also I also. Always kanna chop in e spree. Choc, remember the Discovery ball? Felval n I kanna chop 6 bucks more loh after u told us how much u managed to ship it in. Grrr.... Angry. And lagi worst is some spree organiser power sia, I paid for Reg post and she nv gimme reg post somemore. Angry rite? But I nv chase her back for the Reg Post money cos that will make me look like some begger loh. So just take it I donate to charity liao. But lesson learnt. I'll nv order frm that orgainser again.

Felval,
Erica oso had weird smelling poos and runs tt time during her rotavirus loh. Her next dose coming up again next week. Sian. Gonna go through her fever, crying, and tummy runs again. This is the only time I ever wish she outgrow this. Other stuff, I am enjoying her pace of growth now cos I know it's only once a lifetime she will display those lovely little behaviors.

kelcqi...why change pattern again? colic ah?
maybe growing spurt ba...hang on!

same lar...next time u gals wan order from babymall hor...ask me who i banned first k? heheeeee

hai... long weekend...but also means more tiring task to do... hoho..

Choc, I also dunno leh. But tt time I went the TMC and after Mrs Wong massage her tummy, she passed out alot of gas n poo alot. Cos might be due to colic also, but they said by 4-5 mths colic would have settled itself liao. But erica still needs to be burped, so I guess she might still kanna colic bah...

Hehe, I'll tell u who I banned for my list also ok? Next time u want babymall online stuff, U let me know. My friend always gimme a very gd rate and mayb cos she's a regular, she always have discount coupon there one.

Sian, tml hubby wanna bring Erica to see my pils.
sad.gif

Tinkerbelle,
have you tried increasing Erica night feed to slightly more so that she can sleep longer, dun have to keep waking up for milk, and you can sleep longer ?

Choc ...
u at home, never go out?
for me, this is super long weekend, i am on leave on Tue and Wed, which means that i will have to look after rayden from Sat - Wed, lagi more shagged .... this time, i declared to my mil that i am on leave, but still she asked me to bring rayden over on tue and wed, so that i can rest
happy.gif
... so sweet hor !

i am planning to look after on my own for these few days to see his reaction on the cereal, but so sad, my boi dun like it and give me a sianz and irritating look
sad.gif

dolly...
didnt go out today leh..my hb went to study leh...makeup class for deepavali..
me lagi no rest ah... ytd 10+pm then reached home after dinner... hai....
lucky my boy slp alot...else i faint...

Kelcqi..
PILs...
hai....cant comment much..ahhahaaaaa
ahem

Dolly,
Her milk intake stop at 90ml although I gave her 125ml. And formula somemore. Sigh, I thought it's sheer bliss when she can KO at 11pm. But I oso tired cos ended up she's waking more frequently. But I prefer to train her to sleep like tt cos my ultimate aim for her is to put her on her bed, kiss her good nite n she KO by herself. SO far notice abit of improvements. I very ambitious hor, but wish me luck lah...

Wat cereal u giving Rayden? U managed to get the HT ones?

Ur MIL very sweet leh... So u confirm passing Rayden to her on Tue n Wed or wat?

Choc,
Haha, Understood...

Choc,
same lah ... me tired too, went out and came back 12am last night, so this morning, the 3 of us KO until 11am, although i did wake him up at 730am for his first feed, after that luckily he KO back. if den, i sure panda bear !

Tinkerbelle,

i gv the bellmary cereal to rayden, he dun like leh, didnt even want to open his mouth, only managed to feed him 2 spoons for yest and today ... thought of changing to Heniz First Cereal, but not sure if he will like it. Think he still prefers his milk milk leh.

No lah, i dun think i will send Rayden to him for these 2 days, cos i want to try feeding him myself before i handover to her. So you will see me shagged out for these few days .... hahaha

dolly
ur MIL very good leh.. i am on leave for the whole of next week leh. cos my mum went overseas and no one to take care of baby. at first, my boss doens't even want to approve my leave even though i am clearing 2007's leave somemore!

my mil heard abt it. she just kept quiet lor.. doesn't even offer to help.... sigh....

yanling,

oh yes, beside abit of the hygenie issues, my mil is quite nice overall, and can tell that she dotes my boy alot lor, and really dun mind taking care of him long hours. hahaha but sometimes i dun want her to know that i take her for granted, tt why at times when i am on leave, and want to have time on my own, i also didnt inform her, and my hubby will send my boy there as usual during weekdays ...... so no complains abt her lah.

is your mil staying near you ? why not u ke ke and ask her for help, and see her reaction ?

hey ladies,

today bought Jorel to take his second rotavirus ..dunno isn`t cos of the medicine he got no fever but cranky .. whole afternon he try to sleep but wake up many times .

Very shack cos i`m standby on this weekend and quite a no.of calls. And he dun want my hubby to carry him
sad.gif

Just hope it will be a nice weekend .

Dolly ,

hee hee Rayden tried cereal liao hmmm ... but dun like ...maybe he trying to get used to the taste as his first taste . All the best .

Jorel_mum,
ya, he is tall for his age. My boy can be very naughty but i realised he this 2 weeks like "kai qiao", i asked him to stop watching tv or computer then he will said ok in the past he will throw his temper.

Tracie,
actually there is this portable milk warmer, http://www.princelionheart.com/site/t_otg_4225.html, selling at mums&babes.

pooh,
thanks for the link.

feifei,
i also wanted to give my boy brown rice, also afraid he can't digest well but will let him eat next month.

felval,
ya, i like to tease my #1. When Damien reach 3 or 4 years old, you will find teasing him is very fun cos their reaction will be very funny. The gerber star biscuits got 3 flavour banana, apple+strawberry and sweet potatoe.

RE: 6 in 1 jab
I brought my boy for his 6 in 1 jab on monday, his weight is only 6.7kg.

RE: Babymall online
Did you gals bought from the bulk purchase section? That seller is earning a lot from selling somemore she still try to justify that the price is high due to all the hassle she have to go thru blah blah. Actually if any of you want to buy from there can let me know, i got their discount coupon. If there is demand maybe i can start a spree just for may mummies.

Jer,

how many weeks / months is your boy ?

btw, are you planning to start the babymall online spree, i just posted my order to one of the seller ? let me know leh, den i can cancel my order and support you.

Jer,
Y alor, tink best to give bb eat brown rice at 6mths...Me tinking of letting my ger eat zao me and porridge lor..

Today let me ger eat pear puree, she loves it so much lor =)..

bo lar...BP section way too too exp...she mark up alot..i see liao laugh n laugh.. heheee..

i joined oversea sprees one... =)

RE: Brown rice porridge
Ytd, I let my ger try pureed brown rice porridge. There was lots of husks left on the sieve. My ger like porridge more than cereal.

Dolly,
that's so sweet of ur mil. U r so blessed to have such a good one.

My ger recently seems to be super interested in what we had for our meals. There was once I was drinking coffee to keep myself awake. She stared at my coffee mug and began to try reaching for it. Upon realizing that she's unable to reach it, she cried. I gave her milk and she refused it. Till I finished the coffee and put the mug at the sink (out of her sight), she stopped looking for it.

felval,
6mths still got to visit doctor rite? heee...me blur blur la....always got to check the health book then got to ask nurse to slot me in...so happy our babies coming to half year old...me tempted to stop bf, but TMC nurse asked me to continue at least till baby is 1 year old...what's yr thought huh?

Tinkerbelle,
tell u huh...i very disappointed with one of the Korean bags spree i joined...paid and wait for like 2 3 months..no news from the organiser, i chased her so many times then yesterday she replied and informed me that my 2 bags one inside torn and the other got a line on outside of the bag....sianz man! ha...i thought my boy very long lor...yesterday went Mothercare and bought a few nite suits (12 - 18 mths) came home test...ha...tooooo long la.... =( must wait for him to grow taller then wear....heee...

Jer ,

hmmm...your elder boy maybe really grow up liao so should reward him since he is a kor kor liao

I`m interested in babyonline mall ...that day nearly want to post my order . Let me know
happy.gif

Thank you .

Hmm.. Anyone tried Earth's Best Wholegrain Rice cereal? Is it good? My boy don't like the bellamy's one. Think it looks bland and smell plain as compared to the Organix one. But Organix one is from UK. Want to ship from US leh. Think the Earth's Best one looks quite alright. Let me know if anyone got any review or if anyone interested to share the shipping cos comes in pack of 12 boxes.

Re: Bottle warmer
Seems like the Prince Lionheart one looks quite alright. If anyone tries it, let me know.
happy.gif

hi,

i have brand new and sealed nestle infant rice cereal to exchange for brand new and sealed heinz baby rice cereal or heinz organic baby rice cereal,if interested,please pm or email to [email protected]
expiry:30/09/2009

Hi mummies,
Just got back from shopping. A quick post first, those who are interested in babymall spree please PM me your order. I have 20% discount coupon. I will set the exchange rate as 1.55 first, if there is excess will use to offset shipping and if the rate goes higher then will adjust again. I will charge the rate according to my cc rate.

Hey Cheri

I bought a pack of Organix banana porridge from carefour suntec.. maybe u can try if you can get the Organix rice cereal there. Apparently i heard many feedbacks on Bellamy.. they actually taste awful... maybe thats the reason some of our babies dun like it...

Hi all,
long time haven't posted!
Was so excited to start my gal on semisolids this long weekend, but she got me so disppointed cos she refused to eat! Just kept spitting everything out and kept crying. Sigh. At first I thought it's because she didn't like bellamy, so i switched to heinz, still same thing. By the way, I tasted both bellamy and heinz and find that they taste almost the same leh...

Hi Gina,

yeah man .. i do agree so i appreciate my mil alot for taking care of my boy.

Hi Diamondust,

^5, this is what happened to Rayden as well .... I tried Bellamy and he dun like, and today, i changed to Heinz as well, still he only ate 4 - 5 spoons, and den start crying. Same same lor, so i am thinking of starting brown rice to try .... haiz, need to come out with different pattern to try on them.

dolly...think u can consider getting the baby cube from nana... mine i paid ard 16 each leh...coz i used registered mail...then end up paid 31.75 for 2 tray...

tink u get from nana cheaper...can buy more

dolly,

Hehe i'm interested in e lesportsac bag! Which bag r u eyeing?
Tat time i've tried ordered old navy via vpost, to me e shipping fee still alright.
Tink e most can only purchase two bags in order to avoid gst imposed n custom fees.

Choc,

can can , i will let Na Na know abt it ...

Faye,

i am eyeing on their tote bag .... i have never tried shipping from overseas before, tt why asking for the experts here. Which one you keen in ?

HI mummies,
back from Melaka liaoz. Aiya, i din read the forum before i left if not i could have bought the warmer. But then again, not much use also cos the hotel's mini fridge ice compartment is lousy! Couldn't freeze my ice packs so I can't bring my expressed milk out for beyond 4hours since the weather's sooo hot there.

Anyway, i ended up latching him most of time to avoid expressing since can't store. The traffic is so bad there, i had the chance to latch him in the car most of the time. Only once, i went to the nursing room at Jusco to latch him with my nursing cover. The nursing room is erm quite open, only a curtain to cover the nursing area that is to be shared by all. A daddy even came in and saw me nursing but thankfully i got cover up.

Thankfully also Duncan's fever only lasted one day and went off already. It's low grade fever so i suspect teething liao, cos he's poo is literally watery these few times. All in all, the trip was ok with Duncan, no problems. The problem one is my naughty gal!

Oh ya, Duncan vomitted in the car after we visited Jonker Walk, the night market. i think it was too hot for him. My ILs were suggesting I feed him FM since so troublesome to warm up milk or latch. But thank God, all went well and i managed to keep him on BM this trip.

Oh ya, to warm up the milk, i filled half my Tiger food jar with boiling water and when need to warm milk, i put the bottle in and cover up. Within 5 minutes its warm liao. And the water in the jar remained hot even after we return to hotel! Means it lasted almost 8hours. Only thing is its heavy, but we put it in the stroller basket.

Hi May Mummies,

Anyone keen on baby cubes 2oz (http://www.babycubes.com/) at $12. Collection: any mrt from Newton to YCK after office hours.

Interested, pls add ur name here. Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------

ORDER CLOSED! Have met the min orders
happy.gif

Thanks to all mummies support CHEERS!!

hohoh...commercial break hor...

how leh... who wan buy jumperoo?
come come..i teach u all how to setup the account..and ship in..
heheee... i heard ship in 2 jumperoo will be cheaper than wat i am getting leh..

u gals wan to try? i can help to guide u all.. yeah! dun worry..i help nia..wun earn anything from u all..
enjoy seeing happy babies

choc, Raphael so cute...can see he njoy himself alot lor...

i let daryl try the leapfrog sample at kiddy palace on sat evening...and he really njoy himself lor...then wen i carry him out of the toy, he still keep looking at it lor...but too bad...bad economy so did nt get the toy coz it is over 300 lor....

Hi all =) my hb n I were dwn w food poisonin on sun =( both of us were vomitin n hvg diarhoea. sm more we were in jb n had to cut short our trip n go bk spore. my mum kindly agreed to take care of aldan so we cld go bk n hv gd rest. he stayed overnite at my parents' plc n both of us slept frm 7pm all the way til mornin! haha... hvnt had such gd slp for so long =D my mum was sayin aldan was such a gd boy. din fuss much thou 1st time stayed overnite at their plc. Only woke up at 3plus, she gv him pacifier n patted him n he went bk zzz all the way til 8plus. Haha… she said can do this on a wkly basis so we both can hv a gd slp. Hahah

Felval- yalor, his ht at the 90 percentile liao. keke.. my hb r hopin he dun grow too tall like 1.9m! I bot the levis set frm isetan =D keke.. intend to keep n let him wear durin cny. He also outgrow sm of his clothes liao, esp rompers cos too tight at the crotch area.

tinkerbelle,
have you emailed me your contact numbers and collection details for the mozart music cube?
eager to collect it to let my baby play with it.

dolly,
u went compasspoint last saturday with Rayden?? seem to see a boy that look very much like Rayden when i was going up the escalator...where you in the sale shop where charles and keith used to be?

Choc ,

I realise you are using infantino carrier ..how you feel using it ?

I got the same colour and design as yours . Was thinking to change another 1 but hubby said waste of money ..sigh ?

hi all,
how was the long weekend? =)

i am going to share with u all my personal mistake n exp. Hope all of u will learn frm my mistake.

Yest aftnn aft bathing damien, i placed him on the middle of the bed on his tummy while i walked away to close the window *coz it was raining*. The next time i know, i heard a loud bang n damien was crying v badly. Hubby came running in and of coz by then hubby and i already knew wat had happened once we heard the bang sound. Damien had fallen off the bed and he was lying on his back on the flr....Hubby immediately carried him up and tried to comfort him. I was so worried n scared n i was trembling with fear n guilt. Hubby then cont to check him for any visible bruises and cuts and we cldnt find any on him. We then went on to chk his limbs and eyeballs. So far, damien looks ok. No vomitting or fever yet. He has been happily playing and laffing yest when my hubby play with him. I am still monitoring him as of now...Hopefully he had landed on his butt first rather than his head. We couldnt be sure coz we cant find any external injuries on him...

This whole incident was due to my carelessness and taking things for granted. altho i have placed bolsters on the sides of damien, i nv expect him to crawl backward and hence fall off the bed. Haiz...

Mummies, pls take extra precaution with ur baby ya. Dun ever leave them unattended on the bed even for tt mere few seconds...we nv know when incidents will happen esp now that they are v active. Such incidents can be avoided if precautions are taken such as placing them in the cot or playmat when we need to be away from them for awhile.

Till now, i feel very guilty and heartache...Should anything happen to Damien I will nv forgive myself...I pray hard that Damien will be fine...=(

felval,

ya i oso v scared left my gal on the bed, sometime i leave room, then i move her to her playpen.or i put inside stroller. because we dont know how fast they move ...

how is Damien now ? got any blackblue on his body ? hopefully Damien will be fine..

Hi all,

want to ask u..
happy.gif

last week i gv my gal heinz baby cereal, she look like enjoy the cereal, but after 1 week, she dun like n want to split out the cereal.

do u have any idea to make the cereal nicer? may be mix anyting ? i onli mix with FM.

jo...
ok leh..the infantino carrier...so far alrite lar.. will have aching back when i carry him for long..
but Raphael sleep when inside leh.. hmmm...got my smell ba.. hahaa

wat u wan to change to?

felval..
please go to PD and check ba.. they know how to see got bruises or wat on head one..
i think damien is old enough to break his fall liao...
i pray hard he is ok... dun be so guilty k... next time be more careful..
everyone will make mistake one... dun blame urself *sayang sayang*

Dolly,
my boy is 24 weeks coming to 25 weeks old le. Got your order le, will email you on payment details later.

feifei,
i have started giving my boy porridge le, he prefer porridge to puree and cereal, everytime he sure finish his porridge and wants more.

gdame,
same same my boy like porridge than cereals but i haven try brown rice porridge yet, may try it this week.

Jorel_mum,
got your oder will email you payment details shortly.

Tracie,
wah a daddy jus went into nursing room like that? You must be shock. Glad that Duncan fever only lasted a day.

choc,
Raphael is so cute!

felval,
dun worried, if Damien is not in daze, lose appetite or viomit then he is alright. My #1 fell from the bed once and so nice the next day i had an appointment with his paediatric surgeon due to his tongue tied then i asked him to check on him then he said that if knock on their head and they are in daze then mean they knock on their head hard. If Damien can play happily and laugh means he's alright.

Yueling,
you can add fruit puree into the cereal.

kelcqi,
same. i also have the same exp of asking for registered post but end up i get normal postage. i wonder if the parcel had gone missing and i ask for the registered postage num to trace the parcel what will the organiser do since it wasnt registered in the first place. i hope such organiser will have a conscience to give us what we had opt for rather than cheaping us over tt mere few dollars. talk abt tt organiser of the discovery ball, i tell u i will also nv order from her again. wanna earn my $$ still keep me waiting for so long...
Re: rotavirus
Is Erica's poo watery aft the rotavirus? Damien's poo is lo...till now watery watery one le..the smell had gone off tho...i hope nthing wrong. Pray that Erica will be fine aft the oral med. Mayb u can cuddle her more or latch her more? The doc asked me to cuddle him more n latch him more. I think i latched him most of the entire long weekend coz he was v cranky and refuse bottle most of the time also. So to give him comfort i just latch lo. ya, me too. enjoying damien's growth but nt those crankiness that comes with feeling unwell or jabs or those falls that he just exp yest. my hubby was telling me today, dun fall dun grow up -_-'''

dolly,
hehehe. ur mil really very nice..think she love Rayden alot tts why offer to look aft =) dun give up offering cereal to Rayden, mayb he find the taste so diff from BM tts why he is confused and doesnt wan to taste it. I think give him more time n tasting he will be ok =) I can start Damien on semi solids le but I still wanna wait till he is 6mos. I think once i officially start him at 6mths i will miss the time when he is exclusively on bm...

jo,
hope ur long weekend went well =) how is jorel now? still cranky mah?

jer,
haahaha. i wonder if ur #1 will be fedup not and think why are u always teasing him? HAHAHAHA. I can imagine myself teasing now and Damien looking very irritated with tears in his eyes. Hahahha. so cute le. =P ok, I shall wait for him to grow up and tease him when he reaches 3 - 4yrs old. =P Oh boy, i am a bad mummy. hahaha. Oh, i didnt see the apple+strawberry b4. only saw the banana and sweet potato one. did u all flavour b4?

linda,
bo le. they nv ask me to go for 6mths assessments...told me to go when damien is 9mths. I think u sld cont to bfeed if u still have supply and u dun mind the trouble la. For me, i will cont to bfeed as long as I have supply lo. I read it somewhere tt exclusively bfeed babies for 6mths but cont to give them bm till 1yrs old at least. i will hang on and hopefully i cans till bfeed damien even when he is like 2yrs old. hahaha.

diamondust,
dun be dishearted! keep on trying ya. to the kids, these are new and funi stuffs and they are nt used to it yet. mayb feed a few more times n see how. mayb ur gal will like it le. hehehe. anyway, when u feed her? aft her milk intake or when she is hungry? mayb find a time when she is in a gd mood and nt too full or too hungry to try =)

tracie,
hws the trip? heheh. in the end u still end up latching =P so now u got to wk doublely hard to get ur body used to the pumping when u going for ur biz trip in nov liao. ahahha. glad to hear tt Duncan recover fast =) now Duncan kuai kuai coz he cant run abt. once he knows hw to walk u probably have to chase aft 2 kids liao. hehehe.

choc,
raphael v cute le! hehehe. he really knows hw to pose for cam also =) so fast his teeth is so visible liao. my damien still bo gey but nvm, i like. hahaha. u cant bully him liao, u bully or tease him he bute u back. =P haiz..my hubby dun wan to bring him to see PD le...he says monitor first..dun anything everything go PD...he says even if bring to PD also will ask us to monitor...but cant see any baluku la or blue black on him la.

ant,
hahaha. i think 1.8m to 1.85m for guys gd enuff liao. oh. okok. i am waiting for the isetan private sales in dec to see if i can get anymore toys n clothes =P already have 1 set of clothes for cny liao, will get a few more sets la but cant let my hubby knows if nt sure kena nag again...me kind of overspent this mth liao =( but then i am thinking of shipping in toys for damien le..=( are u still letting Aldan wear rompers? Me nt buying rompers for Damien liao. Once he outgrow all his current rompers will let him wear separates liao. think his thighs too fat also. the current size M diapers are beginning to leave marks on his thighs le...and we still have 1 bag of size M diapers -_-'''

yueling,
ya. we duno hw fast they move when we arent watching. so best is put them in cot or playmat on the flr. give them no chance to fall and no incident will happen. However, when they start to crawl on the flr or walk, it will be another headache...He looks fine now except for refusing bottles. feed him bottles like we machim feeding him poisons like tt...cry n cry...only solution is to feed him when he is aslp or latch him. no visible bruises or cuts so far la. cant find baluku too. hopefully he will be fine. thanks for ur concern =)

choc,
my dear hubby dun let me bring damien to PD le. he says bring to PD sure ask us to monitor so he wans me to monitor first. however, if damien is to vomit now or seems to be in daze, we will bring him to hosp directly liao. tts the current plan la.

jer,
lose appetite i cant be sure coz he hasnt been drinking well even b4 the fall...he looks fine so far la. thanks for ur advise.. read liao i feel abit relieved...hehehe. hopefully he is fine and he will cont to be smiling n playing happily..if nw he wans to be notti i also allow...just hope nthing will happen to him..he wanna bite my nipple i also wldnt scold him liao =P

Back