(2008/05) May 2008

hi winnedy,

hmmm ... dun think that way that there will be no breast milk after 1 month. You must keep telling yourself that the supply is low, and need to increase, so that it will transit the message to your brain. You can consider getting the manual pump if you still want to try, since the price is not really that exp.

As for me, i have bought the pump-on-the-go set previously from Taka, and paid around $120 for the set. After using 3 - 4 times, i give up and keep it in the store room, will bring out and try again later.

Or maybe after i try, i let you know and see if it has got better effect than my electric pump.

bb weight

how to weigh bb? last PD check up is a week ago, but the weight is included bb diaper..

pump

i got avent electric pump, but i bot PIS too..fd that can save time, coz PIS only need to pump abt 15 to 20 mins, then can get the same amt of avent (i pump abt 45 mins)

i sterilise pump after each use leh, din read the instruction..

umbilical cord,

aiyo, don know mammy poko got the v shape can reduce the irritate to the cord, coz lastime my bb cord also bleed, but PD said ok, i used dryper lastime.

diaper

fd Huggies very gd leh, mammy poko S size abit big for my bb.Dryper WORST!!but cheap, so i use dryper at day time, mammy poko at nite..

Yueling,
I got the Pampers newborn from NTUC at $16.20 (36pcs). As for the diaper rash, you might want to try desitin or drapolene cream. try to change the diapers more frequently, don't wait till it's too wet before changing and if you use wet wipes to wipe baby's bottom, must make sure it's dry before wearing the diapers. Mabbe can also see if changing the brand of your diaper helps cos some babies are more sensitive to a certain brand.

Hi ladies,
I've popped too, now officially a mummy.

Bb ht: 52cm
Bb Wt: 3.695kg
Popped Date: 13 May
Delivered thru: Assisted with epi

Felval,
I delivered at KKH too. Which ward were you at? I was at Ward 82, just wondering if we happen to have met there ?

peace(II),
yaya! me also @ ward 82, bed 24. u discharged liao ah? me still here. hehehe. i am hoping wed baby can be discharge so i can discharge too. heheh

Dear all,

finally wil be discharge tml..
My milk supply haven't cum in yet leh.. feel so lousy as a mum coz already fail to haf natural birth now milk oso dun haf.. i always see him suckle so hard but still hungry.. no choice today got to ask nurse to spoon feed formula.. coz thnk he;s really hungry coz of his weight..

My wound is getting painful now.. the whole tummy area so aching.. haiz.. anyway juz to commend tat TMC service is really not bad lo.. the nurses very helpful n friendly..

So sad now.. hopefully milk supply will cum in soon..

Felval,
I was at room 20. I was discharged on 15th. The service not bad leh, like hotel (I suah ku la), get to order meals and served like hotel room service.
happy.gif

Hey, you got any nuisance call during your stay ?

peace(II),
hahhaha. so near but we didnt get to see each other ba. i only went to the ward at ard 8++pm on 14th so mayb we missed seeing each other. hehehe.

ya. i must say the service is GD ok. hehehe. u not suah ku la, i think its gd also lo. the nurses are also gd...unless those old sch nurses in the delivery suites...yucks!

ya! i received! did u rec too? the lady called and say was my neighbour then ask can talk or not...then ask can speak in mandarin not...at least i did entertain her for awhile la...then aft tt i told her i busy entertaining my guests (which is true) and she asked me to called her back later on her mobile...funi...but i didnt la...hehehe...aft that she keep calling...and i didnt pick up.

feval,
I was trolleyed to ward 82 on 13th night about 11pm. On 14th, I was still feeling weak, plus with a urine catherer attached. I didn't move beyond the room door till after lunch.
15th after lunch, I was discharged. Things happened very swiftly over those few days, like a dream.

Ya ya, the content and sequence of the conversation are exactly the same ! The next morning, she rang again said she is in room 15, and even suggest if we can meet outside the nursery. I really did come out of my room, curious to meet this mysterious caller. Failing to see anyone outside the nursery, I asked the nurses on duty, whose that person in room 15. They said this is a nuisance call, apparently this caller who speaks mandarin seems to call several rooms, and made the same conversation. The hospital had received several complains from patients and had lodged complains with the police. The hand phone number given were also consistent.

The nurse says, the hospital ring up this number, the woman’s husband said she has post natal depression.

hi all,
i am back...
discharged his afternoon...
but my baby boy cant go home cos of jaundice...
got to stay 1 or 2 more days...

can help to update?
week delivered: 39wks 1 day
Date: 15th May 2008
method: c-section with GA
Baby boy, Javier weighs 3.16kg and is 51cm tall.

i couldnt imagine hw painful is c-section till i got down from bed on the 2nd day...
broke out crying...
till now 4th day, i still need assistance in gng tiolet and getting up n down...
feel so terrible and pai say...
the wound hurts a lot
was wondering hw u gals managed thru...

will find some time to upload his picture here

felval, hope you are alright with the news of your baby's G6PD. So you are still in hospital ar? Hopefully you are doing well in your recovery... You really like having holidays in KKH lo.

Don't stressed yourself so much on the BM. Must be more relaxed then BM will be more. Eat more fish. Cos I eat alot of fish for every meal, my mum said helps in producing BM so now I got alot of BM in my freezer.

Dolly, my boy also. Cannot put him down in the cot one. He will cry and loud sharp cries. Hear liao also heartache but really very tiring on us if every night also like that. I have been giving him Infacol with every feed and putting Ru Yi You on him every diaper change. I also not sure if need PD's prescription cos hubby just bought it off the shelf from NTUC Healthcare, think alot of places should have like medical hall. As for Avent manual pump, maybe you can give it a try again cos initially when I first started, I told my hubby what lousy pump is this, no milk come out one, in the end, it's just my milk haven't kick in.. hehe.. lucky hubby asked me to be patient to wait, I was almost giving up.

Winnedy, to me Avent Manual Pump is really good cos the cushion is comfortable and it's quiet. Just that it's manual. I heard that the PIS is very noisy so in the end decided to buy Avent Duo Breastpump. Now waiting for it to be delivered to me. Try to eat more fish to get more breastmilk.

Yueling, I've tried samples of Drypers, it's not so good. Pampers is so-so and too big for my boy. Bought Huggies Ultra newborn, the size fits my boy nicely and it's good. Mommy Poko is good also but it's still alittle big for my boy. I think I will only buy Huggies/Mommypoko for my boy. But note that mommy poko is expensive. But I think I'm going to start on cloth diapering.

piggy_mummy, Infacol is not Gripe water. It's drops to help break down the wind in baby's stomach. It's sort of medication for Infant Colic, that's why the name Infacol.

Winnedy, think Ridwind maybe the same as Infacol ba. Not so sure. Hopefully, it will cure my son of his wind. My son also got explosive poo.

Kelcqi, now can still go Er Ren Shi Jie, better go lo. If not later no time liao. Hehe.. I thgt u went into labour cos u never post anything and not online.

Anyway, my tummy has flattened quite a fair bit la. But not sure if it's because of breastfeeding or the tummy support. But think both helps a little la. Now waiting to get massage on Tue and hopefully will flatten my tummy. Feels my tummy got alot of wind.

moony, guess it's not so convenient since not your home. But don't worry, it will be over before you know it.
happy.gif
You can come online and talk to us. But it's good that you finally got a chance to take care of your boy, and yes, it's definitely tiring.. And much worse, if baby got colic.

Re: Sterilising milkpump
I sterilise my milkpump after every use. But it's easier for me cos I got 2 Avent manual pump to alternate. If only 1, think super troublesome. But no choice la, for the sake of baby's health. Don't want him to get infected if got bacteria. So have to be more hardworking alittle.

felval, peace, I also got that stupid call 2 weeks back when I was in KKH. Same thing the woman said.. Ask me to call the mobile number also. She sounded damn weird so I didn't call. Then she called back again. But when I was in Ward 72, no such call. When I moved to ward 82, I received that call. Think she only call ward 82. She sounded so eerie to me, like a little siao so I didn't call back.

updated faith, vel, bluelips, diamondust, iijo, peace & icebubbles

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Wks</TD><TD>Mummy Wt</TD><TD>Gain Baby's Wt</TD><TD>Baby's Ht</TD><TD>Popped Date</TD><TD>Delivery Via </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ant1712</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr C Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>3.17kg</TD><TD>53cm</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>jaspire</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Kayla</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>3.18kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>20-Apr</TD><TD>epi c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>muzicgal</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>21kg</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>15-Apr</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>taman jrg</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr Anupriya</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Iffah Nasoha</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>3.22kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Apr</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>icebaby</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>ILyse Goh I-Ling</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>12.5kg</TD><TD>3.02kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>24-Apr</TD><TD>Induces + natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>eifrus</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>3.69kg</TD><TD>52cm</TD><TD>1-May</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>bluelips</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Audrey</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>sugar</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Timothy Ang</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>3.7kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>xavpris</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr SC Quek</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Kristin Ting Kai Xin</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>3.66kg</TD><TD>47cm</TD><TD>15-Apr</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>poko</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Rayen Ho Kar Yang (Jia En)</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>3.78kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>27-Apr</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>choc</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Dr Kek</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>3.5kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>3-May</TD><TD>Induces + natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>dewdrops</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Dr Chin</TD><TD>GE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Iden</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>3.24kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>epi c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>smurferoos</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Induce + natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>beans</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37.5</TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD>2.4kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Apr</TD><TD>natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>courage</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>1.5kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>faye77</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr. Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Induce + emergency c sect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>jen</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>7kg</TD><TD>2.84kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>27-Apr</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>piggy mummy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>3.03kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Apr</TD><TD>Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>twinkle star</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36.5</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>jovial</TD><TD>9th</TD><TD>Dr John T.L.Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Lucas How</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>2.83kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>cherimoya</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Matthias Lee Song Wei </TD><TD>39</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>2.905kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>3-May</TD><TD>Induce + Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>diana</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>10.9kg</TD><TD>3.085kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>sunshine</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>18kg</TD><TD>3.46kg</TD><TD>54cm</TD><TD>23-Apr</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>dolly23</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Rayden Kwek</TD><TD>37</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.86 kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>missymouse</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>8kg</TD><TD>3.325kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>1-May</TD><TD>emergency c sect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>ylyn</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>8.4kg</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>13-May</TD><TD>Induce + emergency c sect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Gina Loh</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Dr. Vincent Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Rene 慧欣</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>17kg</TD><TD>3.105kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>13-May</TD><TD>Induce + C-Sect w GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>tracy</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Duncan</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>7.8kg</TD><TD>2.775kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>23-Apr</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>bluesand</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>902g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>lynn</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Adel</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>2.85kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>29-Apr</TD><TD>Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>pooh</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>14.7kg</TD><TD>3.97kg</TD><TD>55cm</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Reyne</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>3.085kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>3-May</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>yaoyaomum</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>RMH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>汤钧尧</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>9kg</TD><TD>3.48kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Mel C</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>39.5</TD><TD>14.7kg</TD><TD>3.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Diamondust</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.06kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>13-May</TD><TD>Induce + natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Jer</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Chen LH</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>19kg</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>winnedy</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh SC</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>36.5</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>3.4kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Apr</TD><TD>Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>swifpygal</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr. Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Ang Ying Tong Elysia 洪颖彤</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>3.46 kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>felval</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>19.2kg</TD><TD>3.73kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>14-May</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>peace(II)</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>3.695kg</TD><TD>52cm</TD><TD>13-May</TD><TD>Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>vel</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr. Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby blue</TD><TD>Raphael Lee En(1) Hao(4)</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>18kg</TD><TD>3.675kg</TD><TD>52cm</TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD>emergency c sect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>dearie e</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>9kg</TD><TD>2.26kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>iijo</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng E'</TD><TD>SHR</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Julian</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>2.5kg</TD><TD>52cm</TD><TD>26-Apr</TD><TD>Induce + Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>luvbella</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr S Nair</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Royce</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>17kg</TD><TD>3.38kg</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>moony</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.4kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>susern</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Hernley Hoo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>yueling</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Alyssa Yap</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>3.06kg</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>9-May</TD><TD>Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>birdy</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Lynn Chang</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>Dr. LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>10.8kg</TD><TD>1.2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Steff</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Noel Low</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>13.6kg</TD><TD>1.7kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>icebubbles</TD><TD>21th</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL E'</TD><TD>SHR</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>39weeks1day</TD><TD>13.8kg</TD><TD>3.16kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>15-May</TD><TD>C sect w GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>lavenderdreamz</TD><TD>22nd</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh SC</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Jacqueline Chan</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>2.3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>cutie188</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Dr Anthony Siow</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Amelys Yap Yen Ling</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>18kg</TD><TD>3.374kg</TD><TD>47cm</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Induce + natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Jerin</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>10.5kg</TD><TD>3.335kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>natural w forcep + gas </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>harnee</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Kayden</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>cu2nite</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Javier Neo</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>2.85kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>bel</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Ning En</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>7.5kg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>winter_min</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>arielle</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>7kg</TD><TD>1200g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>jo</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Jorel Toh</TD><TD>38weeks2days</TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD>3.46kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>faith</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>loomi</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>2.85kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>sparks</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>Dr HH Chan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>6kg</TD><TD>359g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>friesbandit</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>46cm</TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>kelcqi</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Erica</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>2.6kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>babyluke</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>730g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>yanling</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Darren</TD><TD>36weeks6days</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>2.695kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-May</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>alimin</TD><TD>18-Apr</TD><TD>Dr DOuglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Isaac Chong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.225kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>16-Apr</TD><TD>natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>juin</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr Yeap ML</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Kaylee Koh</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>2.95kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>epi c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>mrscheong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.18kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>13-May</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</td></tr></table>

panpan, have received it. Now waiting for invoice from Seller to make payment cos the shipping charge doesn't automatically adjust. Will let u all know again.
happy.gif

beans, not sure of the weight that they should put on. But guess when you go see doctor, they always based it on the chart in the health booklet. Maybe you can take a look at that.

Cheri,
Oops, sorry just realized that I typed in the wrong popped date, should be 12 May instead of 13 May. Getting more and more scatter brained ever since I got pregnant. Haha. Plus my girl's name is Avelyn. Can help to amend and add? thanks
happy.gif

Peace, Felval,
I was also at KK ward 82 bed 16 from 12-13may, but didn't receive any funny call leh

trying to upload a pic of my gal but they keep saying file too large, i dunno how to downsize?

Hi Diamondust, have updated my sheet.

Do you have any photo editor to help resize your photo? Cos they have a limit to the size you can post here.

Infacol vs Ridwind
PDs always prescribe Ridwind but both are windrops. I've tried both for my #1 n found Infacol works better. But Infacol supply not v stable. 2 years ago with my #1, they were changing distributor n islandwide no stocks. I had to get fren in australia buy back for me. Last wk hubby went to watsons buy, left last bottle. But i used it on my gal when she was more than 1 month old. For Duncan now, CL not keen to give. She feels it produces lots of phlegm so she prefer apply oil. My CL uses jamu oil instead of ru-yi oil. She apply on the tummy n below feet as well.

Jus now my boy was fidgeting n whining with mouth open like looking for milk. CL said he jus drank then she taught me to feel his tummy. It was very tight n hard. I was about to apply oil when he pass out wind. Then CL told me to feel tummy again. Its now very soft! So she explain, if baby has just drank and its not time yet, when they fidget and whine, feel the tummy. Most likely due to wind.

Pumping
Its quite true for me about the pumping for 15mins then pause awhile. For me, at start of pump the milk will spray out continuously for 15mins. From 15-20mins, no milk or v little will drip out. Then the 20th min, another letdown and sprays of milk. Then 30th min, a last letdown. I read up on Ameda website (i'm using Ameda) and followed their recommendations on how to regulate the pump cycle and suction. At start, I set the suction to the highest I can stand without nipples hurting and cycle as fast as possible. When there is no milk during the 15-20min, I lower the cycle to slow. When letdown comes again, I up the cycle again.

By the way, I'm now extending my pump interval to 4hourly. Cos I trial and found that 3hrly I get 140ml while 4hrly I get 200ml. So 4hrly works out to be more and hehe, I get more rest! I just started this new interval today. Hope it works out fine for me!

Diapers
I tried Sealer, GooN and Nepia, 1 pack each. Now I'm sticking to Nepia altho GooN is good, but Goon cutting bigger. Price wise Nepia is still cheaper @ $15 per pack of 60pcs for NB.

Whew! The full month celebration was so tiring! Lunch buffet had to entertain from 11.30am to almost 5pm when all finally left. Then dinner buffet, people started coming at 6pm! And all the way till 10pm. Then had to clean up the house. We finally got to rest at 11pm..

Icebaby,
I working in the company for 10yrs liao. My colleagues all shared and bought me a playpen and avent baby monitor so I buy a cake each for them.
happy.gif

Mummies,
Need help on increasing the milk supply, saw from website saying that regular or frequent feeding or pumping will increase the supply but it doesn't mean help to me...

Any suggest like food or pumping method?

Tracy, I will try your method &amp; see does it work for me...
happy.gif

luvbella, to increase supply must pump more frequently. you pumping exclusively? or u can pump after latching baby on..

missed one pumping session of the night, feel super guilty now. tomorrow must increase pump frequency to make up for this..

Hihi ladies,

Me haven been able to sleep again. Sigh...

Alot of things on my mind. Got a sms today from an ex-friend apologized to me for the things she had done to hurt me. Feel so weird. Used to be so hurt and after I've moved on. So weird to be getting a msg frm her. I don't need her to hold me in any prayers or anything anymore cos to me, since it wasn't the first time she bite on me, I see no reason to try working out this friendship anymore.

Missymouse,

Glad to knw you're doing well. Hehe. Must take care wor.

Jo,

I go check my email tml. Now abit lazy to log in.

Jo, My PILs gone case lah. They lock up their own room but always come into our room to look through our things. Sigh.

Felval,

My MIL damn selfish rite? I almost die in the toilet this morning loh. I was telling my friend juz now abt me slipping and my MIL everytime asked me why I need to use her toilet. And I don't care if hubby sees my history cos I using Hubby's msn account to msn with her. Damn sick of being treated this way.

Since no much issue with all the arrangements, I think more or less you can rest your mind now already rite? Nobody wants such to happen, but since it already did, so we'll juz try to make the best out of it rite? Jia You...

No worries, Damien is a strong boy. He already made it 4 days without phototherapy, he'll be able to make it for another 3 days.
happy.gif

I agreed with you leh. A leopard can nv change it spots one. I keep telling bb, her grandparents nv take gd care of mummy's pregnancy, don't need to bless them with words one. If they buy or made her draw words, give them words that'll nv come out. Keep her fortune to herself. Her grandparents no money to buy things for her nvm, she have her maternal grandparents and her own parents to buy for her. Haha... Hopefully whatever words they buy will nv strike. :p I don't want such ppl to only try to benefit from baby and did nothing to return the favors.

Sigh, If hubby ard, he sure buay song me locking up MBR one... Sometimes I at home I lock the door, he also ask me why. I said cos I don't like his parents to come in without knocking. He can only diam diam. Yesterday can see he already abit buay song when I told him abt the house keys. He keep saying his parents are not that kinda people. Sian rite?

Felval, I also started to have rashes breakout. Abit on tummy, thighs, inner thighs, behind the knees and dunno why got little bumps near my pubic hair area. Very itchy... Feel so helpless over my sufferings.

Moony, Haha... FInally baby sleeping with you liao. If you think it's worth it, den just insist on your way. Afterall, you carried Ethan in your tummy for 9 mths, you deserve to make decisions for yourself and him.

Jo, Peace, Icebubbles,

Congrates on the birth of your baby... Waiting to see the pics!

Felval, Peace,

Eeeks, Very freaky leh. How come can get such calls ones? The thought of it makes my hair stand.

Diamonddust,

Me staying at St 44 there. Yaloh, AMK HUb damn boring. Somehow I prefer Bishan J8 to AMK HUb. I also notice the crowds are different although it's only a stop difference. AMK hub ppl more Kampong and rude, I don't like...

Cheri,

My last weekend juz over. Sian... Now back to reality liao.

I looking ard for BInder leh. Sigh. Hopefully I can get it before I pop.

Ladies,

Today is 19th liao. Vesak day. Dunno if what I said will come true. Still hoping I not popping yet... :p

Cheri and Feval,

Re the nuisance call, at first when she rang saying was my neighbour, I thought me and my guests talked too loudly and disturbed her. She said no no, and very politely asked if she can talk to me, she's very nervous in the labor ward alone ... blar blar blar ... some more I told her, "no need worry, the nurses there will come and monitor you very frequently, any problem just call the nurse. If cannot take the pain, ask for epidural, very effective one." As I wanted to hang up, she asked another question, whether I can share with her my pregnancy journey... huh? that's when i find her cranky, now already in labor ward still ask about pregnancy journey ?

After I checked with the nurses at ward 82, I felt so silly entertaining her call.

Good thing she usually rang in the day, if she rang in those mid night hours, declaring she is in room 15, I would have freaked out ! ha !

Kelcqi,
You got to try to catch quality sleep, though easier said than done, you may take short naps to make up for the lost night sleep. During the last few weeks of pregnancy, it's particularly hard to sleep and turn from side to side. Moreover, my boy has long legs, when he was in my tummy, I constantly felt his knee cap jerk out on the sides, so you just imagine my tummy, with a little "baluku" pointed out on the left and the other on the right.

Since we took baby home, we had been trying to adjust our lives and sleeps too. He was a good boy last night, woke up for 2 feeds, and went back to sleep. The previous 2 nights, after his feeds, he wanted to poo, after changing him, he wanted company. Good thing I have confinement lady here, who is quite experience with babies, hubby and me were totally lost what to do with him. So in the day, we disturbed him, coz' if he sleep all day, we will all be in trouble all night !
happy.gif

Mummies,
What do you do when your babies have jaundice ? Hubby took bb out for some sun tanning, that's about all we know. The next blood test is on tues. Does anyone knows what else we should watch out for ?

peace,
my gal had slight jaundice also. can sun abit but not too much and not in direct sunlight cos i read that their skin is still very sensitive and can get damaged/burnt by the sun very easily. Also my dr told me that it helps if you increase her fluid intake, so you might want to give a bit of water. Been shuttling her for blood tests, dunno why still have to go back when her S/B level already drop to 105. Seems like other babies when it's 110 or 120 they don't have to go back and check anymore.

diamondust, my gal only had her jaundice level checked at her checkup at week 1. the PD said the jaundice level will peak at week 1 so should drop after that mah.. mine tat time i think was around 120, can't really remember cos that day i was so nervous to receive the PD's call regarding the blood test results.

luvbella,
I try to massage my breast squeezing and pressing towards the direction of the nipple when pumping. I manage to 'squeeze' more milk out that way, previously fifth day only could get 70 ml both breasts together, now at one week can get about 130ml, you might want to try, hope it helps.

lynn,
thanks, no wonder i have to go back, cos haven't done the one week check, only did a 4 day and 6 day.

kelcqi,
last part of pregnancy is like that, whole body painful and uncomfortable then can't sleep, I was like that too, awake at like 3am then hubby sleeping like a log, feel very frustrated that he could sleep and I couldn't. hang in there, you're almost at the end of your pregnancy already
happy.gif

Yah, AMK a bit more 'za' than bishan, but nearer lor, so more convienient to go there. Aiyah, now i feel like eating la mian at bishan... hahaha.

Mummies,
Is it normal for the base of the umbilical cord to look a bit wet at 1 week? Been cleaning with boiled water and cotton bud daily as instructed when i was discharged. The outside part seems to be drying up already but right at the base looks a bit moist and yellow. No active discharge but when wipe with cotton bud there is a bit of yellow fluid (pus??) and if you go close it smells a little funny. Should I go to see PD?

kelcqi ,

huh you slip and fall again . You better be careful ...be more more careful .

Peace ,

Ya i have same feeling with a little baluku on my tummy
happy.gif
it make me uncomfy and tummy slanted one side . Tink is my baby is big and no space for him to turn ...wriggle here and there

Luvbella,
Take lots of fluids and I find taking oat cereal helps too. There's this supplement "Fenugreek" available from GNC to help boost supply too. But you need to take lots of it to see effect. In fact, it says to take until you seem to smell like the medicine itself. But many claims it helps with the supply. No harm trying.

diamondust, maybe you call your PD abt the umbilical cord? Cos it should not smell weird and not have pus too. The hospital did not give you cord spirit to wipe the umbilical cord? For mine, i used the cord spirit before it dropped, and after dropped used the powder the PD gave me to keep it dry.

hey gals, mm.. ya lah my hubby brought him over to my room to let mi take care.. but wanna c if i can cope wif it anot.. dunno y leh... i still feel unhappy.. i still feel upset in my heart.. i oso dunno wats wrong..
haiz.. seems liked after baby is out alot of things had changed.. i oso dunno hw to say.. its a feeling.. haiz.. i tink im goin crazy..

hi Tracy,

i am also using Ameda pump, after reading your posting earlier, i think i will go and try the method and see if i could get more milk flow, cos i feel that my milk flow is decreasing, not sure is it because i am too lazy and cutting down on the number of pump daily
sad.gif
Guessed i have to be more hardworking.

hi moony,

this is just the first week, and you will get used to your little one as the time goes. . . . dun feel upset or crazy, you just need time.

Hi Luvbella,

during my first week checkup, i did not have much much flow, and my gynae has given me " "Fenugreek", the one that Tracy mentioned ... and i am still taking 2 tablets after every meal. It does help with the flow. Maybe you can try.

peace(II),
oh. okok. on the 15th morning i did went out with my hubby to MCD for his bfast la but was wheeled outon the wheelchair.came back ard 11am++ then stayed in my room all day coz feeling weak to walk. =)

ah! u kindhearted even agree to meet up with her. ahahhaa. i find this whole thing so eeeks..hehehe. so this lady havent been discharged yet ah? coz i still received calls then hubby n i dun dare to pick up. eventually the call ended but can hear the phone in the next room ringing.
hahaha.

cherimoya,
hmmm...got to accept the fact lo...i mean nthing i can do now to reverse the whole thing so just learn to live with it =) past few days were crying days but today feeling better le =) at least nt crying when anyone mention G6PD liao =) hahaha. ya lo...like having holiday/chalet in hosp lo. hehhee.
i also dun wan to stay here so long lo..but i wan to be close to my baby lo...somemore i still nursing my rashes so coz excuses to stay. hahaha! hubby also dun mind coz he says ward can claim medisave so he ok with staying. if go home means everyday must travel back and forth with the BM and he feels that i cant rest well so he rather i stay here. =P

wah! okok. i will try to eat more fish but KKH meals dun really provide fish at every meals lo...then if ask my mum cook then bring down v troublesome for her. i do pump every 3hrs lo. then slowly slowly i see improvement =) now can pump out 40ml liao. yippie!!!! hehehe. this morning hubby commented i started to look like panda liao. =_='''
of coz la, even at nite i also wake up 3hourly to pump lo, so of coz will have panda eyes. ahaha.

same thot here on that call. i find the woman so eerie...the way she talk...so soft...eeks...hopefully she is no longer here...hahhaa

jo,
ya...really is nuisance call. even now i stil rec it....1st time hubby picks up asking who she is she even say is my friend.CHOI!
hehehe. me stay in stay out in the room so duno hws the weather like outside but heng ah, here gt aircon. hehhee. weather so hot + with my rashes i think i sure scratch like hell liao.
every morning finish my bfast in the room then acc hubby for bfast downstairs then once done go collect baby and whole day in the room with baby liao. lucky got wireless here..if not i sure bored to death man...

tracy,
hahhaha. holding at home very tiring coz got to clean up wo but nvm la, finally ur confinement is over and so is the full month. hehehe

kelcqi,
how come suddenly ur friend smsed u?

ahhh...i really hope he can be strong and jaundice level nt high enuff to wty a phototherapy if not he gonna stay a total of 14days...i v heartpain lo...so now even in hosp, i avoid any food with ginger...dun dare to take any slightest chance.

hmmm...ur hubby mayb used to his parents coming to his room w/o knocking lo. or mayb he just bo chup?

aiyo! u faster see doc ask for med n cream to apply. i know how it feels, damn miserable one lo! faster get it sorted out b4 u go labour if nt even worst...i go bathe see my whole body in rashes i feel so fedup and wonder why i ended up like this..
gynae came in to see me this morning...says give me stronger cream to apply, ask me dun take steriods since i BF...then he says my hormones now all chaotic liao...i also duno why like this...

hahaha. tell u ho, my hubby actually was hoping i pop today coz vesak day he says v holy. hahhaa

peace(II),
hahaha. if she calls in the nite or midnite i think i will also freaked out lo. hehehe.

re: jaundice
the MO and nurses asked me not to take ginger at all le. coz for my case if baby jaundice level go up it will be v troublesome coz he has G6PD deficiency also. so i totally avoid ginger now.

diamondust,
think got pus nt gd le...got pus no smell still ok but urs got smell, scare may get infection le...this is wat the nurse teaches us on the day of my supposed discharged day...think u better bring ur baby to see a doc...

moony,
dun be depressed. anything u can tell us here we can share with u =)

mayb u are feeling upset coz things didnt turn out the way u envision it will be. so when things didnt turn out that way and u duno how to handle it u feel v upset, thinking abt where and how it went wrong.

mayb u try to think of the positive side like at least ur baby is back home with u, at least ur hubby brings ur boy in for u to take care? slowly learn n cope with it ah. u are a strong woman, if u tell urself u can do it, i am sure u will...coz the brain power is very strong.

Peace,

Tell u hor, those kinda things inside building dun bother abt Day and night one leh. Hehe. Cos got shelter from Sun. Seriously if I'm you, I wouldn't even pick up the call in the first place. My concept is only I call out, I wun take calls that come in. Same practice I have in my PILs house. LOL...

I wanna sleep also leh. But hard. If I sleep in the day, nite time even harder to sleep. I resort to pills from KKH, warm milk... Sometimes don't work. I'm almost at my wits end liao...

Diamonddust,

U mean the Ajisen La Mian or wat? I also find the shops at AMK not my cup of tea. Keke...

Jo,

Nv slip lah. Choy choy, I telling my friend abt my experience cos of my MIL... Haiz, now tummy ache, feel like shitting but noting come out leh...

Moony,

Think it's the hormones lah. Cos now you feeling very deprived, only confine to home. So tend to "Hu Si Luan Xiang" abit more. Plus so many restrictions like no bathing, no cold drinks etc. I think I will be very groomy during my confinement also...

Felval ,

Hmmm...can off the ringer a not!!! Wow you like stay hotel like that . But if i`m you i also won`t the chance to eat ginger since doc said cannot .So your milk coming in liao..stay feeling your boy ?

Kelcqi ,

Opsss ...sorry . I think you having constipation like me nowadays . Maybe these few days eat lesser fruits ... but mum tole me cannot eat banana .Recently i always tend to eat junk food ... but tink of baby weight i feel guilty but also dun care since left 9 more days.

Felval,

You pop liao so no chance liao. Haha... My hubby also said today Holy Day, if pop, means the child is blessed from God. But I also dun seem to have any signs of popping today also. Only feeling tired cos I not enough sleep. Plus breathless... Keke...

I also dunno why she suddenly msg me. But I've decided nv to look back at this friendship long ago, since it wasn't the first time she did damage to my life. The most recent one is super jialiat one. She created stories abt me on her blog and I super hurt when I read that. Then whole nite cannot sleep, my hubby asked me what happened, I told him, den he went to read, got super fed up and wanna take up legal case against her, sue for deflamation. He gave her 2 days to take down the blog else he'll not hesitate to press charges against her. She studied law and she prolly knew she confirm lose the case plus her hubby also on government pay check, so she guai guai removed it. Then she tried doing alot more funny things. But we bo chup her liao since she removed that entry. But that time I was quite badly affected. So when I was on the road to recovery, I told myself this friendship is over and I shall nv look back again. So I quite surprise to see the apology msg last nite, cos got reminded of the incident. Although abit soft hearted and feel like replying, but I think better don't risk myself with unhappiness with such person again since it's not the first time she betrayed me as a friend. Focus my energy on someone more worthwhile better... Keke... Cos dunno why, I suddenly feel that having a friend like that, might as well don't have better. Afterall, life is better without a friend like this also, at least I don't have to worry of being attack by her again.

Choy choy, Baby Damien won't stay for 14 days one lah. I'm sure he'll be ok. Just try to watch your food intake these few days, you'll be going back home wif him soon...

I got medication from KKH before liao. Only useful to stop one area den another area itchy again. Urgh... My gynae also watchful of my steriod side, so have to ren ren ren... Dunno issit my sweat or what that caused this. Sian...

My hubby bo chup his parents walking in one. Only me. Cos he kanna trained by them from young cannot close door. Siao one rite? His mum damn interfering loh. I really hope she won't come over n stay next time. Else I'll really commit suicide liao...

Jo,

I left 12 days or lesser. I also bo chup, eat wat I like, drink my fill of 100 plus.

Why cannot eat Banana? I don't care leh, dunno eat how many bananas down already leh...

Felval,
the woman that keeps calling is sooo eerie! Everytime I read about it my hair stand. In fact, the first I read about it was last night when I posted at 1am! Scary!

Moony,
It takes about 2wks for us to settle in with baby to get used to his routine and also to get comfortable about breastfeeding. Takes time but everything will fall in place.

hello gals...me mia for few days..coz my rightr hand so numb! i think is due to excessive pumping..

now trying to pump using left hand..do u gals feel similar? tinking of buying electric pump liao..so xin ku

I think my time is almost up liao. Just went to toilet, very shock at the amount of discharge I'm having. No wonder I feel so itchy below...

Now feel like vomiting now. Don't know why. Maybe not enough sleep bah... Hope I wun get admitted tonite

kelcqi ,

Choy choy choy ...is baby is coming to greet you liao not time up liao ...jia you jia you . Maybe today is baby day to be bless. kekek ...

moony,

whatever things that is upsetting you or something..talk to us and ur hubby. Letting the feelings out.

You are a strong woman. It's a phase that you will pass. If you need, get some people to visit to chat with u to pass ur time away.

It gets some time to get used to your baby and like I mention, I also went thru this phase with my 1st baby. *lots of hugz

choc,

if your breast milk flows well, I think you can switch to auto pump. =)

Jo,

Mia lah, I don't want... So sian u know... I happily drinking my bubble tea now. Hubby brought for me one. He knows my time is almost up, so let me enjoy my last bit of enjoyment. Keke...

felval,
i am sure with your love and care, your boy will be able to cope with G6PD. The phone ringing part is really scary lor.

moony,
dun feel that you are going crazy. When i have my #1, i cried a lot for no reason, complaint about everything under the sun etc. Just have to stay positive and talk to your friends or family.

gals.. thanks for ur concern.. mm.. actually when my frens said they wanna come n visit mi i feel very sianz.. dunno y.. mayb bcos im stayin wif my in laws ba.. or mayb bcos i dun wanna interact wif others.. haiz.. suddenly i felt dat having a baby is nt as easy.. it had actually changed my life.. i mean b4 preg.. mi n hubby will go travelling.. n its only 2 of us.. nw i dun tink its possible.. even its possible.. the feelin will nv b the same anymore.. i will b worry abt my son i bet my hubby will feel the same way too.. last time.. we can juz go travel without 'fan nao' nw.. haf to worry abt dis n dat.. haiz.. mayb the distance between mi n my hubby will b drifted apart..

Back