(2008/04) April 2008

good morning mummies! taka baby fair starts today or tomorrow?

any more orders for Healthy Times? we're about $50 away from hitting $250 to enjoy the 15% discount
happy.gif

Good morning Mummies!

Lynn, am keen to order the Healthy Times bb food but no time to choose yet. Will try to post my orders later ya? Collection only in N-E? Will you be attending the playgyms often? Can collect there?

good morning mummies...

wow our thread really move too fast...no time to come in for the past 3 days n so many posts...

my office closed tomolo...yippee...gonna go taka bb fair tomolo morning when they opend at 10.30...any1 else going?

wonder if there will be good buys anot...hmmm... do share share if any mummies go today
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">RE: 2Oz Bb Cubes BP@ $12 per tray for 2Oz (Veronica Collating).</font>

<font color="0000ff">the baby cubes are here!</font>

please transfer $12 to my POSB Savings acc 102 18206 5 for mummies who haven't transfer the payment(those without ##), please do so before collection.

<u>Collecting on 9 Aug Playgym</u>
1)Angel ##
2)Chewy (Pay on that day)

<u>Collecting at Hougang MRT, 1pm on 10 Aug</u>
1) burpy_babe (pay on that day?)
2) Maro ##
3) Matcha x 5 ##

<u>Meet up with raynsky at BP to pick up</u>
1) Veronica
2) mushloom x 2 (Please top up $12)
3) raynsky ##
4) Puffish ##
5) JrRain x 2 ##
6) yo ##
7) Starling ##
8) ABCmum ##
9) Jo ##

<u>Collection Method not confirmed and not paid:</u>
1) Porkie

Raynsky - I will collect from u tomorrow night, oki? Sms me when u are home at BP
happy.gif

Veronica, good morning! I've just transferred payment to you. Thanks for collecting on our behalf from Raynsky!
happy.gif

Calamari, my hb coming for playgym too
happy.gif

Mummies going Taka today, can help me check if any Allerhand bags on offer? Desperately looking for one to use as diaper bag!

Mushloom,
Me keen to bring bb swimming on Sat also. Maybe i meet you there?

Re: Taka baby fair
Hmm, really wish i can go there tomorrow when they start wor... Too bad working lei... haiz... Mummies going tomorrow morning must come back and share with us what good deals are there ok...

morning mummies,

do you have any good confinement lady to intro? my fren giving birth soon, need one urgently.

Please PM or email me.

Many thanks in advance

Morningz mummies
wow thread really moving fast..........
happy.gif

Welcome to all the new mummies to the thread
happy.gif

Veron,
Hmmm........ i tot i have transfer to u $24?

Baby Cubes (spree organised by qcx_amy)

I will be ordering baby cubes 1 oz and 2 oz. Ladies who are interested to join me can put your name below. Can self collect at my place/sembawang mrt/woodlands mrt or opt for postage.

Ladies who have put their names down below, Please PM me your email address and Hp number so that i can email you the details after i ordered with the supplier.
1oz baby cubes ($10/set)
----------------------
1. Amy x 5
2. jolene teo x 2
3. burpy_babe x 2

2oz baby cubes ($12/set)
----------------------
1. tsukushi x 1
2. beans x 1
3. jolene teo x 1
4. hua er x 1
5. Emma Rae x 1
6. ynby80 x 1
7. Earth baby x 1

re : jumperoo.
After 7 days in the jumperoo, my gal learn how to "jump" at call. she really go wild in it. My mil will say "jump" to her.. then she will dance wildy in the jumperoo. *so funny.*

re : Notti-ness
She becoming more and more playful and refuse to sleep. yesterday it took 3adults to coo her to sleep. 1 (my maid) to shake her rocker and 2 (my pil) to fan her. *machiam queen* She doze off at 1am. :|

Jgal: must be fun for ur ger...keke

me still trying to get hold of a jumperoo leh...

can help me to ship 1 jumperoo in cos i no credit card...and i dun know how to ship items in from overseas?

morning mummies..

1 more day to the weekend.. looking forward to it to spend quality time with my girl!!!

jasmine - this sat dvd collection confirmed 4pm @ tampines mrt?

Preloved Jumperoo at $160-Location Jurong
Any mummy keen to get pre-loved jumperoo, think it is abt 3 mth old. This mummy i emailed her so long ago and now then she replied. I told her i alreadi got mine from another mummy in woodlands. If u r keen, let me know and i'll pm her hp # for u to liaise w her.

Cloudme- I am also thinking to get jumperoo but still not sure... but I know its slightly cheaper if I order for 2 from Amazon and ship via borderlinx. I have borderlinx acc. The other day I tried her on Kiddy Palace toa payoh she seems confused although she was interested at the toys....

Maddy'sMum and CloudMe, I just shipped in 2 Jumperoos via Amazon last week (1 for me and the other for my girlfriend), costs only S$160 brand-new. Received it in about 1 week -super fast as I used the Trial Amazon Prime Shipping. Very worthwhile if both of you combine purchases to order it.

Geryl, sounds like a great idea to wear Red &amp; White
happy.gif
Will ask Hubby to bring camera!

Morning mummies !!!

Jamie: yeah !! so happy !! The eastern mummies group getting bigger.. hahaha

lovemum: did u try to pump out and ask daddy to bottle feed him? my hubby usually bottle feeds him at night while I pump out. Then, gradually I started to bottle feed myself. BB is ok with it till now.

littleprincess: so how was the cupakes? hope you love them and cross my fingers I din recommend wrongly to you .. hee...

Jasmine: Have to explain to them that bb will fuss if over stimulte. My dad also likes to disturb bb when he is sleeping whenenever he saw him. I always shoo him away.. hahahaha.. Then I will tell him, when baby wakes he will get to carry.

Now i m having second tots of going movies with hubby. Cos he said let my mil look after for three hours. I scared after I come back, everything changes. Scared that they keep carrying bb even when bb not crying, scred when it's time to sleep after milk, she wun put him to sleep. Qiyo, think until i din sleep the whole of last night after I finish pumping at 2 am. Only slept at 5 am....
sad.gif

goodbb: Is it AIA smart growth? Btw hv u gotten a health shield for ur bb? I recommend Prudential's Prushield as it's covered for private &amp; govt hospitals with full medical bills covered. I regretted getting myself an AIA then &amp; only realised Prushield has this better policy after I was hospitalized in july. After my episode, my HB &amp; I scrutinised all the plans &amp; compared. So Prushield is mostly "as-charged" as compared to the other companies, they include accidental inpatient &amp; stemcell transplant plus their claim limit is unlimited for lifetime. MOst has a limit. Babe, u can PM me if u wanna chat more on this.. heehee otherwise looks like I am selling insurance here'' hahaha

Geryl and simp, red or white can? BB don'have red and white clothes leh...

Prawnie - Hmmm, once in a while should b all right. Let MIL know bb's schedule and get ur hubby to emphasize the importance to let bb sleep on time.

angel: wow...1 wk is superfast...

Maddy'sMum:
me also still thinking ...
i also let her tried @TPY kiddy palace 2wks ago...good idea to merge purchase...
but just now kena scolding from HB...said it will be a white elephant eventually...
to buy or not to buy...

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1">Brightlings™ Exploration Station BP($74.25)
Ready for collection. Please arrange timing.</font></font>
1) uberrimae @ Sat@ redhill
2) Cass
3) Pinky Poh @ Fri@ redhill
4) burpy_babe
5) superbunny
6) mushloom Collect@calamari grp
7) jasmine
8) gail
9) cutiee188
10) babybliss - top $44.25
11) cheesycake - top $74.25 (Oversea)
12) jaspire (with Geryl)- top $44.25
13) joellez @calamari grp
14) Koori (@calamari grp with Luann Mum now)
15) blur_mum - top $44.25
16) ABC mum - top $74.25
---------------- not ordered
(21) (paid $30)choc

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1">Leapfrog Discovery Ball@$29.30 (Singapore retail price is $60)
Ready for collection. Please arrange timing. </font></font>
1. joellez @calamari grp
2. koori (@calamari grp with Calamari now)
3. Jeangal
4. Happymummy
5. uberrimae @ Sat@ redhill
6. Simp (@calamari grp with Calamari now)
7. babybliss (@calamari grp with Luann Mum now)
8. Angel (@calamari grp with Luann Mum now)
9. Cass
10.Honey_pooh/ Pink Poh @ Fri@ redhill
11.cutie188
12.burpy_babe

7 balls still with me.

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1">Discovery Ball 2nd batch order
Probably will order and receive come in end Aug. Please chk the status of your payment. Let me know if it is wrong. </font></font>
1. Linda chan (Mar) - Paid $29.30
2. Kai (Mar)
3. choc - Paid $20
4. JuniorRain
5. Veronica- Paid $20
6. Chronos- Paid $20
7. Stetch
8. Divine - Paid $20
9. boon (Mar)- Paid $20
11. cyl_16 - Paid $20

<font size="+2"> Just a gentle reminder, for those that are collecting for ppl. Please make sure you drive or have extra pair of hands if not share the transport cost with your gang cos' the discovery ball / stations are very bulky.
</font>

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1"> For those that are buying from thread sprees, please take note that packaging for different shipment may differ, so be very sure when you place a order with anyone. If the shipping turn out to be way above your expectation/budget, you have to bear with the spree organiser. So be very very sure when you buy. <font size="+2">No budget dun buy. </font> Also dun be mindful of transport cost.

Spree organiser : Collect deposit first! </font></font>

Angel: Takes me a while to realize that you are the 'angel' I met last Sunday hee.... So Dana likes it?

Cloudme: I am also to buy or not to buy... Coz I only have limited space and this will only good to use for a few months...

hmmmm.....

National Day dressing
Hmm i also dun have red and white per se. I think if we either turn up with 1 of our piece in white or red/hot pink shd be nice kekeke
happy.gif

Nw scratching head where are my red clothes, not many, pink i have a few. White i definitely have many tops.

mummies, i went to baby fair jus now, rch there at 10am, crowd start coming in ard 12pm!
got stuff for my #1 and baby
happy.gif

cloudme, maddy:
saw the jumperoo, tempted...hehe
but scare later becum white elephant, hmm.. must think twice.

prawnie - thanks they are really good n pretty. The kids love the ones with their names on it. Afew of them refuse to eat the cuppies, wanted to bring home to show their parents
happy.gif

Cloudme- I m keen to get jumperoo too , hubby said the same thing... White elephant like the bumbo seat n the fp rocker
sad.gif

thinking of renting the jumperoo :)

<font size="+2">Just got update from BDL, items are all in. Including pre-orders</font>

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1">Brightlings™ Exploration Station BP($74.25)
Ready for collection. Please arrange timing.</font></font>
1. uberrimae @ Sat@ redhill
2. Cass
3. Pinky Poh @ Fri@ redhill
4. burpy_babe
5. superbunny
6. mushloom Collect@calamari grp
7. jasmine
8. gail
9. cutiee188
10. babybliss
11. cheesycake - topup $74.25 (Oversea)
12. jaspire (with Geryl)- topup $44.25
13. joellez @calamari grp
14. Koori (@calamari grp with Luann Mum now)
15. blur_mum - topup $44.25
16. ABC mum - topup $74.25
17. choc - topup $44.25

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1">Leapfrog Discovery Ball@$29.30 (Singapore retail price is $60)
Ready for collection. Please arrange timing. </font></font>
1. joellez @calamari grp
2. koori (@calamari grp with Calamari now)
3. Jeangal
4. Happymummy
5. uberrimae @ Sat@ redhill
6. Simp (@calamari grp with Calamari now)
7. babybliss (@calamari grp with Luann Mum now)
8. Angel (@calamari grp with Luann Mum now)
9. Cass
10.Honey_pooh/ Pink Poh @ Fri@ redhill
11.cutie188
12.burpy_babe
13. Linda chan (Mar)
14. Kai (Mar) - Topup $29.30
15. choc - Topup $9.30
16. JuniorRain
17. Veronica- Topup $9.30
18. Chronos-Topup $9.30
19. Stetch Topup $58.60
20. Divine - Topup $9.30
21. boon (Mar)- Topup $9.30
22. cyl_16 - Topup $9.30
23. choc - Topup $9.30
24. chrono - Topup $9.30

Serene
Finally see u here. Can u advise ur st addy for mummies biodata. Know that ur zone is central. Is it Novena / TPY / Bugis etc. Let me know then the list is complete.
happy.gif

Jo,
Can u check out the postage for my disney items, maybe my hb may not come back tmw nite. Let me know. Thanks

Back