4. chiffon
5. mushloom PAID
6. calamari (2 sets) PAID
7. koori Kaylen
8. jo
9. Sputnik PAID
10. Lynn PAID
11. venus (2 sets)

MIM bras: I got the multi way bra and i think its pretty comfortable. But i found it abit loose and i feel the material will not last very long.

Hi mummies,

I wanna join too! Hee...

April Mummies Outing:

When: 12 Jun 2008 (April)
What Time: 2pm
Where: Tanglin Mall Starbucks

Who:
1) Sherin & Summer
2) Koori & Kaylen
3) Chewy & Elliot
4) Xiang & Ethan
5) Jamie & Bryan
6) Stefy & Luann
7) Amy & Zhiyan
8) prawnie & Xavier
9) scubababe & Byron
10) steph & justin
11) Yo & Bernice #1 & Nicodemus #2
12) jaspire & Kayla

Simp, you going to buy MIM bra? I oso thinking of getting 1 or 2 more wor.

<font color="0077aa">hi mummies, it seems tat ur can pump 2-3 hourly even latch baby on.. but after latch on still got ss mahz?? Still tinking of whether getting the PIS..</font>

<font color="0077aa">can oso ask.. do ur still continue eating confinement food?? as in food cook wif wine and ginger etc.. and oso food tat increase milk ss?? Does drinking papaya soya will increase milk ss?? sorry lots of questions</font>

Strawberries – I will wake my baby to drink milk only at night. Usually in the day she is quite punctual to wake up for her feeds.

Guess I am like all of you mummies… dun dare to bring baby out. Coz dunno how to nurse baby when she wants milk in public.. esp when we are walking around and are not at some place near to any nursing rooms…

Blessed – woah. Your supply is a lot … is your 950ml – 1000ml per pump or for the whole day?

Piggy mummy – freshly expressed milk can be stored in the fridge for 48 hours. After tat gotta store in freezer liao

Do you gals offer pacifier to baby? My hubby and me would not want to introduce the pacifier to baby… but my baby seems want to suckle my boobs from time to time and if she doesn’t get to suckle she will get cranky. We are thinking how my mil will cope with this demand when I go back to work. Hmm…..

Jaspire,
u can ride on Koori to order mim bras. She is helping us to order also
happy.gif

sherin, wat bb pouch u are using?

Jgal &amp; simp, 12 july is ok for me. ur hse is near to mine too.. by then, bb is already 3mth plus, should be easier to handle, keke

Re: PIS
Anyone thought of of buying it online? I am thinking of getting from target.com. The price is half SG price w/o shipping.

Will u pump at work? I afraid I dun have the time to pump at workplace, waste the money buying. all of u have so much ss, mine is not even half of urs.. how to increase supply? Food matter?

Koori,
My email is [email protected]. U can post the excel table by copy and paste in the thread. In the thread, just do the following:
For the purpose of showing u, pls remember to delete any space as there should be no gap in the format:

\ table {Paste ur table here}

After that u can preview and amend accordingly
happy.gif

Jgal,
12 July is a sat, i will confirm nearer the date if i will be back in spore to join the outing. Think by end june, i shall be going to KL to handle bb alone. Urggg, dun know how it will turn out.

Simp - i tried doesnt seem to work, nevermind, i emailed u the summarised order liao. Please have a look.

Stefy / chewy- i also emailed u.

Jgal - will confirm my availability for Jul nearer the date.

Sherin - any bb room in tanglin mall? scared i need to change bb's diaper.

Cherish - i ever tot of buying online but i dunno hw to ship it back, was worried the shipping cost will cost a bomb or warranty valid in spore?

re: buying PIS online

i think definitely no warranty in singapore, and not sure if the voltage can be used or need to buy a transformer to connect it to. but really much cheaper than the local retail price lor.

if i had not spent the 300 buying the mini electric plus and had researched properly i think i might have bought the PIS locally. too late to talk abt it now hiaz.. is i buy the PIS now then would have spent like 1k on breastpumps! have to pump the equivalent of almost 30 tins of FM to justify the price...

how long can bm keep in warmer (avent warmer).coz i tot my boy wana drink milk, so i heat up BM, but he only want to slp (have not start to drink)..

piggymummy, i read before that if warmed up can keep 2 hours. others say can pop back into fridge and reheat one more time.. that's what i usually do lor..

scubababe - i want 2 sets...ie. $38 in total.

Funds transferred for 2 sets.

To Account DBS Savings Plus
032-3-017080 scubababe
Amount S$38.00
Transaction Reference 1715766097

Wow finally managed to get the excel posted, thanks Simp.

Stefy/ Chewy - need u to confirm the following order so i can place order. You can transf to me at posb savings 126184115, indicate your nick. Let me know once its done.

Chewy - some details need ur input.

<table border=1><tr><td>Person</TD><TD>Model</TD><TD>Color</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Total </TD></TR><TR><TD>Simp</TD><TD>PB93: Padded Soft-Cup Nursing Bra</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>36C</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $30.00 </TD><TD> $30.00 </TD><TD> $36.30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Simp</TD><TD>size #200: 1-1/2 inch 2 hook wide @ $2.10 each</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>#200</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.10 </TD><TD> $2.10 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Simp</TD><TD>size #250 2-hook 1-1/4" wide @ $2.10 each. </TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>#250</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.10 </TD><TD> $2.10 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Simp</TD><TD>size #250 2-hook 1-1/4" wide @ $2.10 each</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>#250</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.10 </TD><TD> $2.10 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stefy</TD><TD>MIM Basic Cami-Bra</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>Large</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $55.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stefy</TD><TD>MIM Padded Multi-Way Bra with Removable Underwire</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>36C</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD>PB93: Padded Soft-Cup Nursing Bra</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>38B</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $30.00 </TD><TD> $30.00 </TD><TD> $105.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD>MIM Padded Multi-Way Bra with Removable Underwire</TD><TD>Beige </TD><TD>36B</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD>MIM Basic Cami-Bra</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>Medium</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $40.00 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chewy</TD><TD>Padded Tube Bra 30288 </TD><TD>Black </TD><TD>Free size</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> $11.80 </TD><TD> $23.60 </TD><TD> $58.60 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chewy</TD><TD>MIM Padded Multi-Way Bra with Removable Underwire</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hi everyone,

lelong lelong!!!!

One brand new 900g Friso 1 for sale going at $20.

one brand new 400g Smiliac follow on (abv 6 mths) going at $10 (Neg)

Self collection at orchard after office hours. Interested parties, pls pm me.

Hi Koori, thanks! Yup, want the same as chewy.

My order as follows:-
1 Padded Tube Bra 30288 Beige Free size

Bank Transfer detail:-
To : Koori 126184115
Amount : SGD11.80
Transfer Date : 20/05/2008 (Immediate)
Transaction Reference : 100000990524542

Pls note that this is an interbank trf and may take 2-3 days for amount to be credited.

Esther - noted ur order, how do u wan to collect? via post or during the meetup? If via post, will have to check postage rate let u know later.

<table border=1><tr><td>Person</TD><TD>Model</TD><TD>Color</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Total</TD><TD>Status </TD></TR><TR><TD>Simp</TD><TD>PB93: Padded Soft-Cup Nursing Bra</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>36C</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $30.00 </TD><TD> $30.00 </TD><TD> $36.30 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>Simp</TD><TD>size #200: 1-1/2 inch 2 hook wide @ $2.10 each</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>#200</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.10 </TD><TD> $2.10 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Simp</TD><TD>size #250 2-hook 1-1/4" wide @ $2.10 each. </TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>#250</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.10 </TD><TD> $2.10 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Simp</TD><TD>size #250 2-hook 1-1/4" wide @ $2.10 each</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>#250</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.10 </TD><TD> $2.10 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stefy</TD><TD>MIM Basic Cami-Bra</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>Large</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $55.00 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stefy</TD><TD>MIM Padded Multi-Way Bra with Removable Underwire</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>36C</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD>PB93: Padded Soft-Cup Nursing Bra</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>38B</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $30.00 </TD><TD> $30.00 </TD><TD> $105.00 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD>MIM Padded Multi-Way Bra with Removable Underwire</TD><TD>Beige </TD><TD>36B</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD>MIM Basic Cami-Bra</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>Medium</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $40.00 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chewy</TD><TD>Padded Tube Bra 30288 </TD><TD>Black </TD><TD>Free size</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> $11.80 </TD><TD> $23.60 </TD><TD> $58.60 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chewy</TD><TD>MIM Padded Multi-Way Bra with Removable Underwire</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Esther</TD><TD>Padded Tube Bra 30288 </TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>Free size</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $11.80 </TD><TD> $11.80 </TD><TD> $11.80 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Koori,

can help me order the following?

MIM Padded 3-Way Bra with Removable Underwire
Colour: Beige
Size: 36C
Price: $33

MIM Basic Cami-Bra
Colour: Beige
Size: Medium
Price: $20

Koori, pls confirm and let me know how much to transfer to you. Many thanks!

Sputnik
I do not latch on at all. Even if I do latch, its once a week, for 5 - 10 mins, just for fun and to let bb clear any clogged ducts! Ask u, when u use PIS, do u ve to try a few times at times to ve the let down reflex? For me, 1st time usually got milk come out, then ll express until no more milk... massage, then if got let down, v good! if dun have, after 2 mins, massage again till got let down. may i know if this is wad u do? Or do u gals have a better way to trigger let down reflex?

Lynn
Ya, after oversleeping, will super regret!!! And I will take ard an hr to make sure my breasts r empty. So far I have been expressing using PIS on an average of 20 - 30 mins, but not continually la, in b/w will stop to massage so as to stimulate letdown.
Piggymum
Best is ur hb can take a few days off to help u. at first, when i ve to look after bb and express milk, i was on the verge of breakdown. luckily, my MIL quit her job to help me look after bb, so now my job is to express milk and play with bb and occastionally help to change the nappies.

Simp
Ya, i also v kiasee and dun want to jeopardize my wound and also milk ss. else if my milk ss dipped, i will surely regretted cos take so long to build up fr i.e. 300 ml a day to 1 litre a day. Now taking papaya soup once a wk to increase ss. my mil still prepare some confinement fd for me cos she says healthy for bb also.

blessed - same as you, 1st time will have milk come out. Then if i'm lucky, will have another let down within 15 mins, but this time will not hv so much milk as the first time. When not much milk comes out anymore, i will stop (usually ard 10-15 mins) and massage my breast then start again. Sometimes will go and do other things for 10-15 mins then come back and pump again, find that this will trigger another let down more easily. Usually i take abt 30 mins total to pump. BTW, do u remember how much milk you were pumping each time when yr baby was 4 weeks old? Really wonder if my ss will increase as it seems to have stagnanted.

<font color="0077aa">i tink im going crazy.. my bb is so cranky todae.. dun noe why.. everything all do fer him liaoz.. e.g burp/feed/change but he will juz cry and cry.. i noe he wanna sleep but he juz couldnt sleep..</font>

koori: shall email u my confirmed orders thks!

strawberries: today I am going crazy too!!! Elliot is exactly the same.. juz cry and need me to carry to make him sleep. It has never been like this before. It's my 2nd wk looking after bb by myself. NOt easy!!! I can't stick to my pumping schedule &amp; keep missing my noon naps. Shit! he's crying again!

Over the weekend when my confinement lady went back to m'sia, my baby cried and cried after her nite feeds, which never happened before when the confinement lady was around. Nearly drove me and hubby crazy, felt so helpless. Carried her for so long but she refused to sleep, until thik she tired of crying so went to sleep. Sigh....

strawberries, chewy,
Today my baby also fuss alot... Think she can't fall into deep sleep n is in a bad mood lor... have to carry her for long time, put her down then she will start to cry in 10-15mins... haiz... think its the weather, very hot today...

chewy,
I have been looking after baby myself this is my third wk alone at home liao... at the beginning after the CL left, i could cook 2 meals, make soup for myself n even nap with my baby in the afternoon. Now ah... haiz, if i can complete my chores i very happy liao... dun talk about making soup for myself n my meals have been getting simpler...

bumwear mummies,
I have started letting my baby use bumwear diapers liao... not bad, today day time i used 4 diapers. with the nappy liner, it catches all the solids of the poo so fairly easy to wash
happy.gif

hi sputnik

i also got the same problem. my bb cried &amp; cried on the nite my CL left, try to carry her or put her in the yao lan also no use, &amp; finally she cried till she tired &amp; fall asleep. &amp; the next day, she also don't want me to carry her &amp; put her in the yaolan, she also didn't sleep for long which is quite unusual when my CL is around...i even breakdown &amp; cried cos i felt so helpless &amp; felt very sad when my bb don't want me to carry her... but after the 3rd day, she's ok liao. bb's too used to our CL's pattern &amp; "smell" liao.. &amp; thankfully, now she also got used to my "smell".. hehe

strawberries: I think for Elliot, it cld b due to my diet yesterday. I cldn't resist taking abit of Coke as it was too hot, think the cold drink &amp; caffeine passed to the BF made him cranky.

Ladies, when can we start taking cold stuff when BF-ing? &amp; any of u still having heartburns? Any of ur bb farts alot? Elliot is 5 weeks old, &amp; farting alot. He's so frustrated with it especially during his feed, any of u experiencing this?

christine - my CL went back over the weekend to visit her family, came back on sun evening. Was happy in a way that she was back, but at the same time feel guilty cos seem to be relying to much on her. Yeah, when baby cry and cry refuse to sleep, i also feel like crying. These few days seems to be having mood swings, cry for no reason....

koori....trf the $$ to you liow thanx

today my bb also very cranky...wonder wat's wrong with all our bbs today..hee hee hee..

chewy..my get has been farting alot these days....hee hee hee...sometimes she will just pout n look innocent quite funny...

hi chewy,

my bb is coming to 6wks old, she also farts alot esp during feeds, &amp; when she farts she will cry.. check with her PD, he said cos there's wind in the stomach...

hi sputnik,
oh i see. ya don't don't really too much on CL, try to carry the bb as much as possible if not you'll have the same problem when CL goes back. Recently i also cry alot &amp; sometimes for very minor stuffs, sometimes can sit there &amp; tears will somehow drop...scared i got postnatal blues

Baby Art Magic box - BP CLOSED

babybliss: I can take in your order as I am waiting for all payment to come in. Please make payment to my DBS savings ac 032-3-017080 by tomorrow. Thanks

jo &amp; venus: can you make payment by tomorrow or I will have to drop your order. Thanks!

1. Scubababe
2. steph(superbunny) PAID
3. Simp PAID
4. chiffon PAID
5. mushloom PAID
6. calamari (2 sets) PAID
7. koori Kaylen (2 sets) PAID
8. jo
9. Sputnik PAID
10. Lynn PAID
11. venus (2 sets)
12. babybliss

Hi mummies,

April Mummies Outing:

When: 12 Jun 2008 (April)
What Time: 2pm
Where: Tanglin Mall Starbucks

Who:
1) Sherin &amp; Summer
2) Koori &amp; Kaylen
3) Chewy &amp; Elliot
4) Xiang &amp; Ethan
5) Jamie &amp; Bryan
6) Stefy &amp; Luann
7) Amy &amp; Zhiyan
8) prawnie &amp; Xavier
9) scubababe &amp; Byron
10) steph &amp; justin
11) Yo &amp; Bernice #1 &amp; Nicodemus #2
12) jaspire &amp; Kayla
13) Geryl &amp; Clairese

all mummies... hang in there.

it is not easy:
when our babies woke up in the middle of the night and cry.
when our babies cry for the slightest reason that we may not realise.
when our babies is tired but cant fall into sleep.
when we need to pump but he/she is crying out loud, so in the end, we have to stop and carry him to pacify him
when all seems good for a day, the next day falls into a crying day again.

when we look in the mirror and missed our pre-pregnancy figure
when the papers lure us of the many slimming programs that could take away the milk powder funds.
when we sleep for less than 6 hours a day and look like a panda.
when we no longer have dinners with our hubby like before.

But hang in there cos you know babies will get better as time goes by... 3rd month/ 4th month.
Hang in there cos you need to be happy, strong and healthy to take care of your little ones.
Hang in there as you will see his smile and you know all hardwork is worthwhile.

Jia you all Mar/ Apr mummies...

Jaspire, MIM Padded 3-Way Bra with Removable Underwire is $35 as there is no one ordering except you unless we can get 2 pcs.

Jaspire/Chewy/Cath - please proceed with payment. POSB savings 126-184-115.

Stefy - got ur payment.

Not taking anymore orders, unless someone wan buy 1 pc 3 way bra to get a cheaper price.

<table border=1><tr><td>Person</TD><TD>Model</TD><TD>Color</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Qty</TD><TD> Unit Price </TD><TD></TD><TD>Total</TD><TD>Status </TD></TR><TR><TD>Simp</TD><TD>PB93: Padded Soft-Cup Nursing Bra</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>36C</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $30.00 </TD><TD> $30.00 </TD><TD> $36.30 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>Simp</TD><TD>size #200: 1-1/2 inch 2 hook wide @ $2.10 each</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>#200</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.10 </TD><TD> $2.10 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Simp</TD><TD>size #250 2-hook 1-1/4" wide @ $2.10 each. </TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>#250</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.10 </TD><TD> $2.10 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Simp</TD><TD>size #250 2-hook 1-1/4" wide @ $2.10 each</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>#250</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $2.10 </TD><TD> $2.10 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stefy</TD><TD>MIM Basic Cami-Bra</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>Large</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $55.00 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stefy</TD><TD>MIM Padded Multi-Way Bra with Removable Underwire</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>36C</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD>PB93: Padded Soft-Cup Nursing Bra</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>38B</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $30.00 </TD><TD> $30.00 </TD><TD> $105.00 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD>MIM Padded Multi-Way Bra with Removable Underwire</TD><TD>Beige </TD><TD>36B</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Koori</TD><TD>MIM Basic Cami-Bra</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>Medium</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $40.00 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chewy</TD><TD>Padded Tube Bra 30288 </TD><TD>Black </TD><TD>Free size</TD><TD>2</TD><TD> $11.80 </TD><TD> $23.60 </TD><TD> $58.60 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chewy</TD><TD>MIM Padded Multi-Way Bra with Removable Underwire</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Esther</TD><TD>Padded Tube Bra 30288 </TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>Free size</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $11.80 </TD><TD> $11.80 </TD><TD> $11.80 </TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaspire</TD><TD>MIM Padded 3-Way Bra with Removable Underwire</TD><TD>Beige </TD><TD>36C</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD> $35.00 </TD><TD> $55.00 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaspire</TD><TD>MIM Basic Cami-Bra</TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>Medium</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD> $20.00 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cath</TD><TD>Padded Tube Bra 30288 </TD><TD>Beige</TD><TD>Free size</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> $11.80 </TD><TD> $11.80 </TD><TD> $11.80 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Back