(2008/04) April 2008

Simp N Koori: I just went PD on last wed le, he only say it shd be birth mark, continue to monitor and I didn't ask further as I thought it's normal...

Hi Zishumo & Simp

Mine boy also have red patches on his left eye and two red patches behind his head. The one behind his head is quite big, didnt know until we shave his hair. If both of you have any finding abt these can update me also. I want to know also.

thanks

Quite free these days ... Summer's sleeping longer hours ... Surprisingly... So got down to sewing a baby pouch.
1427353.jpg
Summer sleeping in the pouch

Hi Sputnik

Re: Pump
I am thinking of buying the Medela PIS during the Isetan sale & am still considering although I am currently using the Ameda pump.
is the time lapse the same when u used to guage the amt being pumped out as in its x hrs after feed?

Hi ladies,

sorry for the delay on the Baby Art Magic Box. I will be ordering next week so if there is anyone else keen please let me know by Tues (20/5). Good news, its comes with a stand now so the presentation is nicer.

For those that have ordered, collection will only be at Pasir Ris or postage. But i think postage could be in the range of $2.50 - $5, as I do not know the weight yet. Is it fine with everyone? Alternatively if there is a gathering for April mummies I will be happy to bring it for those who ordered
happy.gif

Baby Art Magic Box - DIY Baby imprint
Price: $19 if we hit 10 pieces
Collection: By postage or collection in Pasir Ris St 11

A simple casting kit in a self-contained tin, this material is 100% safe for baby's skin.

No mess or fuss.

Features
· Suitable for babies aged 0-12mths.
. Size: Diameter 16 cm.
· Instructions included.
1427386.jpg

1. Scubababe
2. steph(superbunny)
3. Simp
4. chiffon
5. mushloom
6. calamari

scubababe - pls incl me for Baby Art Magic Box, one box can only do both legs rite? if wan do hands must get another set?

sherin....wow...u really can diy a lot of things leh hee hee hee...

RE: BB Outing...

Me interested too...pls count me in thanx.

Hi Sherin,

just transferred the amt of $5.86 to your a/c . Transaction ref: 20080517242393
Opting for normal post.

whats your email addy? anyway I have just PM you my address.

Koori,

I bought this bra from MIM. Find it very good and comfortable. Has good support also although its a wireless bra.

April Mummies Outing:

When: 12 Jun 2008 (April)
What Time: 2pm
Where: Tanglin Mall Starbucks

Who:
1) Sherin & Summer
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Mummies, i'll be able to pass you the controlwears as well ...

Sherin - please put my name down. For control wear, please mail to me once received, hopefully before 24 may. hehe.

April Mummies Outing:

Who:
1) Sherin & Summer
2) Koori & Kaylen
3)
4)
5)
6)

any recommendations for a good baby moisturiser? my gal has peeling skin (pd said normal cos they will 'shed' the skin) but it's kinda dry looking..

my sis informed me kiddy palace having sale, 15% for non-members and 20% for members..

April Mummies Outing:

Who:
1) Sherin & Summer
2) Koori & Kaylen
3) Chewy & Elliot
4)
5)
6)

lynn, i'm not sure. Didnt try the regular one coz we didnt like the smell. Now there's a new series of J&J bath n lotions, not sure if they still have the calming ones.

starling - i dun latch on, instead I express to feed my baby. For both pumps, i try and pump every abt 2.5 hrs, but get more milk with ameda compared to medela PIS. U may want to try for ameda, when your milk start flowing, turn the cycles to the lowest to extract the milk.

lynn

my boy also had peeling skin on his feet.. we applied J&J baby oil and it's ok after 2 days. applied after every bath.

April Mummies Outing:

Who:
1) Sherin & Summer
2) Koori & Kaylen
3) Chewy & Elliot
4) Xiang & Ethan
5)
6)

Cutie, Koori, Zishumo,
Yeah i think PD all say now too early to tell abt the birthmark, just monitor and see how it goes. Maybe i am too worried. I think i may still get a 2nd or 3rd opinion at skin center or nuh on the birthmark and see if it is better to remove it between 4 and 6 mhs or later when she starts kindergarten or no need at all. At least i have some support here. Thanks.

Mummies,
Those going for the outing, anybody going to bf in oublic with nursing shawl? Just wanna to check if your diaper bag, big and heavy on tp of carrying bb. How to go abt it? I havnt go out alone w bb and the diaper bag. Usually either my hb carry bb and i carry diaper bag or someone helps me. Dun know if i can manage to carry 2 things at a time.

Koori,
I alos bgt a black MIM bra and lve it, nice and comfty and reasonably priced. Am intending to buy 1 more nude one online but think got ore discount if we buy 2 or 3 or more, anybody wanna to share, please put down and i can order. If i got one more person to share only, i will go ahead and order since can get at $30 instead of $32.

MIM soft padded bra - $30 - Nude in colour
1) Simp - 36C
2)
3)

Sherin,
I tried to sling my girl. I find it difficult to sling her and take her out. Super challenging. I need help. Dun know if my bb too long, diff to sling or i no skill. She is now 8 weeks at 5kg and 58cm long. Will it be diff to sling her?

scubababe, can i join in the BP for Baby Art Magic Box as well?

koori, dunno when the sale is until, i'll go check it out later and update
happy.gif

just bought my gal to a walk in the neighbourhood park with the dogs, but she slept throughout.. hiaz..

simp, i oso thinking how to bring bb out alone to the outing with so many things, esp i have to bring milk bottle, milk container..

April Mummies Outing:

Who:
1) Sherin & Summer
2) Koori & Kaylen
3) Chewy & Elliot
4) Xiang & Ethan
5) Jamie & Bryan
6)

Lynn, u can try california baby calendula cream. find it very good, esp for dry skin. u can get it cheaper thru BP

Simp, i be getting 2pcs MIM soft padded bra - $30 - Nude in colour. If u wan i can incl ur order with mine. Let me know.

April Mummies Outing:

Who:
1) Sherin & Summer
2) Koori & Kaylen
3) Chewy & Elliot
4) Xiang & Ethan
5) Jamie & Bryan
6) Stefy & Luann

me also nv tried bringing BB out alone......will think of a way..ha ha ha...

Koori,

I got the following from MIM...veli comfy n nice also, its an improvement of the 1 you getting...

MIM Padded Multi-Way Bra with Removable Underwire with removable shoulder straps.

I want to get 1 more 36C if any1 interested can combine the orders??

lyn,

wa, u brought ur gal out ah, so far i din bring my son out leh..u not doing confinement?

cranky bb,

my bb seems like wana carry these few days..put him down he will cry..

Back