(2008/04) April 2008

re : jaundice/ sunbath
Only UV ray of the sun-ray contribute to the lowering of jaundice level. So sunbath is not effective for cases where jaundice level is high. It is impt then to put the bb under UV machine to lower the level if not she/he will risk having brain damage. Constance is re-admin when her jaundice lvl is 16 , 5 days after birth and discharge at lvl 10 2 days later, pd advise to sunbath her when we got home. So it really depends on the lvl of jaundice and also what is the cause of jaundice. Some jaundice is caused by failure to BF and some is cause by BF itself. So it is impt to consult a pd. My pd told us to only sun her in the morning 8-10am to prevent sunburn while some others say evening sun also can.. i guess, it really depends who you hear from lor. :p

Re : vaccination.
Going for raffles 6-in-1 lor cos' it relatively cheaper if i going to get all the vaccine. I already made the appointment on the 13 May. Constance will be going to childcare at 18mth.. So i have to give her all the vaccination. And in singapore, the population density is so high, i think vaccination for these disease are very necessary lor.
sad.gif
if there is a outbreak, it will be too late to get her vaccinated.

Megan,

For my 1st baby, at 40 weeks full term.. I still nto dilate at all when I am at the hospital at 12 midnight. Induced and I have normal delivery of my bb gal at 4 plus in the afternoon.. Everything went smoothly. Dun worry

geryl:
same for me lei. guess hv to carry til full term which is 21apr (-_-)''' think my bb enjoying inside and i have been waiting like giraffe with long necks.

Rain,

thanks for the feedback... I also hope so too.... Maybe the bb wans to wait till 40 weeks on the actual day then come out naturally. I'll be going for a checkup again this sat. If doc wans me to induce can I reject? Can I tel him I wanna wait till my actual due date & see how?

Jo, same for me.. now 39weeks & no news at all... I'm now waiting really neck long long...... haizz..... dilation can be anytime one... Can do nothing but wait.......

geryl,
i also got the mucus plug this morni, but til now nothing happens so i will just wait and observe and this is my #2 too.

mushloom,
i saw one service at taka bb dept, rem the sales person told mi that they hv std. package which is either one pair of footprints or handprints with bb photo at $170.

megan,
gynae got suggegsted mi gg to chk up on sat and induce but i dun wan. cos i am only 1cm dilate so far since mon. think will just let bb guai guai come out on the actual 21apr ba. anw, just a 3days difference so i choose to wait lor...

jo really? actually i quite scared to bring baby out leh. scared later he cranky n keeps crying n screaming... ok will bear tat in mind... thanx

mushloom,
i hv the contact at hm. u can fix appt with them to go to the hospital u delivering or to ur hm at your convenience
happy.gif

let u knw tonight

Rain & Jo, thanks for your advice. Think I will wait til 23 Apr if doc says wanna induce me when i visit the doc on sat..... hope he will respect my decision too... Hehe.. All the best to you!

Jaspire, Yeah. I bought from Isetan Scotts at $49.90.

Cheesycake, I took before. Does increase my ss. Double in fact. however i've stopped bf-ing. I still got more 3/4 bottle of GNC Fenugreek. Can pass to you if you want. Just PM me.

Puffish, the spinal injection is just like epidural. Very fast one. It's slightly more painful than ant bite only and then you'll feel something cooling passing through your spine. Lochia comes out on the first day. Almost immediately i think.

Mushloom, not sure about the clay on it's own le. Actually i bought the alboum becoz of the clay thingy. Not sure if i'll do the scrapbook. haha.

Jgal, my girl's poo started to get alittle harder and with her pimples my mum also asked me to feed her water. Although i read in books that it's not necessary to give water to newborns. I tried to give water but she rejected, no taste i guess. So i added a little bit of honey to her lukewarm water and she's drinking very well.

RE: full month cakes
Bought Bengawan Vouchers for guests who are coming for her buffet party. Ordered individual boxed chocolates for both my and hubby's colleagues from Melrose and ordered cakes from Sweetest Moments for relatives. Rain, i also just got a sample of the card from sweetest moments today! And I ordered a chocolate cake from Lana cakes for her party this sun!

Simp, Is your PD at TMC, DR koey?
I may be taking up TMC's $660 package. Then pay for rotavirus 2 doses of oral medication separately. Still have not decided yet.

RE: Jaundice
My baby didnt have jaundice at birth or at discharge but the nurses still kept reminding us to sunbathe her everyday. But my mum didnt want us to sunbathe her coz scared she'll get dark.

Cath, I think it's normal that babies cry for attention. Usually when she cries and it's not feeding time, i'll just check her diapers. Although i know sometimes she just wants attention. Seems like these few days she is more cranky as well. I think perhaps as they grow older, they know how to "manipulate" us with their cries!

Sherin,
Yes,m y PD in TMC is dr keoy also. Think i will discuss w hb on vaccination package to take. Think it is impt for me to take package from PD since bb is still so young and small. Can ask many qns and clear my doubts instead of going to GP for package even though it is a lot more cheaper. Maybe when she is older then i use GP instead. Too bad FBI got no more further discount as the nurse say the vaccination package is alreadi discounted, maybe the PD consultation charges got discount. Do u know?

Hi

Updated Megan's Information!

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick/Username</TD><TD>Baby Name</TD><TD>Sex</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Birth Date</TD><TD>Delivery Method</TD><TD>Weight</TD><TD>Height</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Jgal/ConnieMum</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Constance Zeng Juan Qi</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>02nd Apr</TD><TD>13th Mar</TD><TD>Natural w Epidural</TD><TD>2.9 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt.A </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>XiaoZhu</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jr Wee</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31st Mar</TD><TD>15th Mar</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2.6 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Jamie</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Bryan</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>31st Mar</TD><TD>18th Mar</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD>2.96 kg</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Venus/ Venus_77</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby Prince</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>03rd Apr</TD><TD>20th Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Prawnie</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Xavier Chua</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>05th Apr</TD><TD>23rd Mar</TD><TD>Natural w Epidural</TD><TD>3.17 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>BBRoYcE</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Lebelle Zhang Le Xuan</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>08th Apr</TD><TD>24th Mar</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD>2.73 kg</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Poshies</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby Princess</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>02nd Apr</TD><TD>24th Mar</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Gervynne</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby J</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>09th Apr</TD><TD>25th Mar</TD><TD>C-Sec w Epidural</TD><TD>3.48 kg</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Sherin/ Angel_oz</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Summer</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>04th Apr</TD><TD>26th Mar</TD><TD>C-Sec w Epidural</TD><TD>3.06 kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Kearea</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Eden Liew</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12th Apr</TD><TD>26th Mar</TD><TD>Natural w Epidural</TD><TD>2.625 kg</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Cath</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jayden Ho Hao Yu</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>03rd Apr</TD><TD>26th Mar</TD><TD>Natural w Epidural</TD><TD>3.27 kg</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>MT.A </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Rain/ Rainyheart</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Caden</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>06th Apr</TD><TD>26th Mar</TD><TD>C-Sec w Epidural </TD><TD>3.04 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>Mt.A </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Simp</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shevon / Shan Le</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12th Apr</TD><TD>27th Mar</TD><TD>C-Sec w GA</TD><TD>2.70 kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Baby_chevelle / Cheesycake</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Chevelle</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>31st Mar - 04th Apr</TD><TD>28th Mar</TD><TD>Natural w Epidural</TD><TD>2.35 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt.A </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Tsukushi/ Makino</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby Prince</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16th Apr</TD><TD>29th Mar</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3.135 kg</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Sook</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby Princess</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>30th Mar</TD><TD>Natural w Epidural</TD><TD>3.105 kg</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Littleprincesses</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Valerie</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>29th Apr</TD><TD>31st Mar</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.05 kg</TD><TD>45 cm</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Yo/ Joyfulstar</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Nicodemus Choo Hao Zhe</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>15th Apr</TD><TD>01st Apr</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3.205 kg</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>Mt.A </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Koori</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kaylen Chan Kailin</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18th Apr</TD><TD>01st Apr</TD><TD>Assisted Delivery</TD><TD>3.37 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Celine/ Persona</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby Princess</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>01st Apr</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Cutiebb/ Luvlybb</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby Prince</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>03rd Apr</TD><TD>02nd Apr</TD><TD>C-Sec w Epidural </TD><TD>3.29 kg</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Chelchel</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Nathalie</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13th Apr</TD><TD>02nd Apr</TD><TD>C-Sec w GA</TD><TD>2.71 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Scubababe</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Byron Lim</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16th Apr</TD><TD>03rd Apr</TD><TD>Natural w Epidural</TD><TD>3.91 kg</TD><TD>53 cm</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Amy Qcx</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Zhi Yan</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23rd Apr</TD><TD>04th Apr</TD><TD>Natural w Epidural</TD><TD>2.68 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt.A </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Cherish</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Charis Lim Shi Xuan</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18th Apr</TD><TD>05th Apr</TD><TD>Natural w Epidural</TD><TD>3.015 kg</TD><TD>49 cm</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>JuniorRain</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby Prince</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13th Apr</TD><TD>06th Apr</TD><TD>Natural w Epidural</TD><TD>3.09 kg</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Esther Zhang/ mousey_mummy</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Li Wen</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22nd Apr</TD><TD>06th Apr</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3.59 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Kang</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby Prince</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28th Apr</TD><TD>06th Apr</TD><TD>Natural w Epidural</TD><TD>2.26 kg</TD><TD>46 cm</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Blessed/ Blessedmummie</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby Prince</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>10th Apr</TD><TD>07th Apr</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD>3.64 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt.A </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Tratties</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Adrynna</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>08th Apr</TD><TD>08th Apr</TD><TD>Natural w Epidural</TD><TD>2.92 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>JennyHoo</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Javier Mok</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24th Apr</TD><TD>08th Apr</TD><TD>C-Sec w Epidural</TD><TD>3.42 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Chewy</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Elliot</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15th Apr</TD><TD>09th Apr</TD><TD>C-Sec w Epidural</TD><TD>3.28 kg</TD><TD>50 cm</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Violet Ng</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby Princess</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>10th Apr</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD>2.58 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt.A </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Stefylim</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Luann Wong</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>09th Apr</TD><TD>10th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.355 kg</TD><TD>52 cm</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Cass/ Cass_078</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Zaiden</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15th Apr</TD><TD>13th Apr</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>3.4 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Steph/ Superbunny</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23rd Apr</TD><TD>13th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Gail/ Mumbly</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Noah Lim</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15th Apr</TD><TD>14th Apr</TD><TD>Natural w Epidural</TD><TD>3.11 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Calamari</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">KF</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15th Apr</TD><TD>15th Apr</TD><TD>C-Sec w Epidural</TD><TD>3.52 kg</TD><TD>51 cm</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Muzicgal</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby Prince</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>15th Apr</TD><TD>C-Sec w Spinal Injection</TD><TD>2.9 kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Xiang</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ethan</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>16th Apr</TD><TD>16th Apr</TD><TD>C-Sec</TD><TD>3.08 kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Cloudluv</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby Princess</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>04th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Pantai Malacca </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Cloudme</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby Princess</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>East Shore </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Strawberries</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gideon Yit</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Zishumo</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Zishu</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Bubbles/ Baby_bubbles</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tessa Lee</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Jaspire</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kayla Ang</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Princess J</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby Prince</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>20th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Puffish</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Tristan Than</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>20th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Babybliss/ Wilest</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Owen Ong</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21st Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Joellez</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby Prince</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>21st Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt.E </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>ABC Mum/ Lucky 777</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby Princess</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22nd Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Mumood</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Baby Prince</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>22nd Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Adel Low/ baby_megan</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Megan</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23rd Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Geryl/ Nicben</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Clairese / Tian Xin</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>23rd Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Okiedockie</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Chevonne Lee</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>26th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Felicia Goh/ Mummyfel</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kiefer</font></TD><TD>M</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt.A </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Ynby 80</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby Princess</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt.A </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Vyn_Leen</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Desiree Chia / Xie Xuan En</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt.A </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Sputnik</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Baby Princess</font></TD><TD>F</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30th Apr</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Ladies,

I'm back from the hospital...my gynae ask me to go for the CTG...there is not contraction yet...baby is still okie inside...think she want to wait til her EDD that is 23rd...neck long liaos!

Jo, u also got the mucous plug today ah...ur #2 is the same as my #2...still dun want to come out...maybe we can see each other next week in TMC...we can SMS each other when we are there...who else will be there...ha ha ha.

I know Jaspire will be there...hee hee...my next gynae visit will be on tuesday!

Geryl, great to hear that Dr Koey is good. Coz he gave me a very blur feeling. haha.
Simp, I asked my hubby for opinion, he just say anything, anything. Was quite irritating.
I called up kidslink, they dont have package. Have to pay for individual vacins, which i think may be more expensive if we total up. I may want to give my GP a call, but dont think they got any package. Coz my GP is quite good with children and has seen us through all these years.

congrats to calamari, and Xiang, and all who have popped recently!! welcome to the babies!:D

Went to checkup today. doc surprised i haven't popped. he says his other patients who had earlier EDDs than me alrdy popped. my EDD 40 wk = 21 April. doc suggests to induce no later than 22 April to avoid any complication, he says water level is lower now.

so we decided to induce tomorrow, which he says is even better. So I will be admitting tomorrow 8am, to be induced, hopefully to see the little boi by evening time heheheh. wish me luck!! **scared happy flustered excited anxious worried etc**

cath: my bb is the same as well! now at 3wks odd, he refused to sleep after each feed and each time when we finally coaxed him to sleep, he wakes up less than 2 hours later! Sometimes its because they are going through growth spurt ie wanting to drink milk and getting hungry every 1-2 hours. then it gets v tiring coz i have to spend another 1 hour to rock him to sleep.

muzicgal: wow your baby is so cute looking! btw what camera are u using? capture the pic so well!

sherin: my bb's PD also do not have packages. wonder if its much cheaper to find a PD with packages?

geryl,
yes got got the mucus plus also this morni but till now nothing lei...hehe. super enjoy to stay inside my stomach. i hope bb can come out naturally this coming mon, i dun wan induce lei. ya lor, can sms each other when in TMC.

joelle,
gd luck to you!

congrats to all that are popping soon! How come most of you do not want to be induce? Actually really not much difference esp if the baby is full term. But please opt for epi, it will save you alot of pain
happy.gif

Thanks for e suggestions on the clay. Will go popular and check it out soon!
happy.gif
s

joelle, all the best to u tmr!

scubababe, gynae said my chance of inducing successfully only 60%. Don't really wish to take the risk of waiting and if fail, still need to go c-sect in the end. so straight go c-sect, save alot of trouble. =) hee~

hi ladies, how many of u feed ur bb exclusively on EBM? I just bought a pump and v tempted to feed exclusively on EBM as latching on may b quite some time. Btw, does any1 experience blood when u express ur BM?

blessed: im feeding my bb on EBM. supplement with FM... so far ok for me. i nv exp blood with expressing BM. u might want to check with dr?

Rain, still thinking want induce or c-sect, but when gynae said only 60% success rate, felt quite risky coz i don't want in the end still have to go c-sect. =( I'm already 1cm dilated for 2 weeks, and gynae also said BB most probably won't be out this week, plus this sun is my EDD, any delay after sun may put BB at risk. Still have 2 more days to decide though..

rain.. i have friend who induced and doc tried to pull the bb out and still have to go for c-sec afterwardsl.
sad.gif

ebm :
i experience soreness when i express. Latch on no pain.

hello mummies, found cheap pigeon wipes.
Will be ordering for myself. They'll deliver for orders more than $80.
I'm staying on the west side. Anyone interested as well?
http://www.shopbug.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=79_87&amp;products_id=1775&amp;osCsid=11cf460f2a63a102eeb17771b8e04a6d
Price excludes GST.
It will be $8.20 for 3 packs for 82s'
Most places are selling $10.10 or $9.95.

Smaller packs for bringing out.
http://www.shopbug.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=79_87&amp;products_id=5227&amp;osCsid=11cf460f2a63a102eeb17771b8e04a6d

Will order this evening.

Hi Puffish

I went for induction by drip but not successful, in the end C section, waste time, energy and $. Most sad is the distress and pain I ve to go thru. Mayb u wanna consider gg straight for C section, but sometimes u must try then u will know. For me, though I suffered 15 h of unsuccessful induction, I nv regret cos at least my heart is dead towards natural birth liao. hee

Puffish - induce successful rate by chance actually - I was induced 2-3weeks earlier and was successful, deliver naturally.

sherin

u order direct from this webby? i saw is over $80 free delivery..if thats the case, i order myself..i order 11pkts...meaning 11x3= 33 pkts..arady over $80...... my mom say no harm order more.......

blessed &amp; koori, had a long discussion with my HB and dad last night, decided to go for c-sect straight on sunday if my dear BB still don't wish to pop by tmr. Although would very much love to have natural birth (which i wished for the past 8 mths), there's still unforeseen circumstances that we won't know and don't want to take any risk. Cried last night... =(

*Waiting to see my BB on sunday.*

Back