(2008/03) March 2008

clover

Brendon can cries many times during some nights too, at first i dun know what it cause, i burp him, let him latch but he refused..it's drive me crazy too but after tat i found his 7th tooth coming out lio..then from tat night when he cries again i use teething gel..it work!!! but before i use teething gel, i will still try again burping or latching..

kate
last 3 nights bb tommy has been waking up ard 1am crying...i never thot it's teething until u mentioned it! :p his 8th tooth is coming out i think since 7th tooth is already out a little bit....my hubby thot it could be heart burn since he has it or that he's caught a bit of virus....anyway i'm also so pissed off haha since he takes a long time to go back to sleep....tonight if it happens again, i'll try the teething gel

Date : 21 December 2008 (Sunday)
Time : 1pm -3pm ( Lunch Gathering)
Venue: Pancake's place @ Faber Drive, Clementi

Attendees ?
1. Pancake & bb
2. Bbpink & bb - Xmasy Noodles
3. jerejoy,hb & bb - Nonya kuehs
4. FL,hb & bb – topshells & sparkling juice.
5. Ade n family (if hubby not working then i attend)
6. Liyun n bb ( will try IF its on 21st Dec)
7. AdelineL n bb (TBC)

jerejoy

i just signed up megan for gymboree trial class. if you're keen, can call this no.62711545 (harbourfront outlet). need to pay $40.....yah.. think need to work off some of their energy

twinklestars, did u enrol meg in step 2 or 3? lmk how is the trial
happy.gif

teething
for a long time, alex's 2 teeth on the upper gum can be seen but they haven't came out. then yesterday just before i was about to throw him out, i checked his gum and saw one cutting on the lower gum. maybe he's growing 3 teeth at one go again.

the teething gel calms his nerve i think, so he was more cooperative after the application.

pancake, clover,

I dun mind meeting nx week too.

Kate, clover,

Wht brand teething gel do u use? I think my boy is teething soon. Not a single tooth yet, He has been pretty cranky recently. Latch him on n yet he's still fussy.

twinklestar,

thanks! I will call them. hmm, it's a bit far hor. used to hv one at parkway, i think this is the outlet that shifted to harbourfront.

meet next week sounds good to me

is 17/12, wed a good day for u gals ? i can reach at 2-3pm
happy.gif

PS: had a really stupid accident few days back, between me and kyzac

my lips hit against his head ..so my lips bleed and blood was over my front teeth..

Clover, Jerejoy, Pancake, Babypink,
I wanna join as well but m really busy til at least 20th Dec this month. But really need a break.
sad.gif

babypink:
Happened to me afew times liao... He jump and was so uncontrollable that I was caught unaware and his head or face hit mine... same, my lips bleed, I was in pain and he.... STILL LAUGHING & JUMPING! (with daddy & granny panicing and checking him for injuries!) *sweat*

liyun,
i was just there yesterday! cannot tahan the crowd!! sooooo overcrowded! so we left after rounding the basement floor only!

Reena,
aiyoh a bit too young for bb to get ears pierced right? are you scared she might tug her ears?

babypink,
i have that kind of accident many times lor my lips bled and cut haha. but nevermind glad she's ok. i suppose our March babies now are getting very, very active!!! my Tricia are now climbing and standing on low tables!

potty training,
haizz my terror two still hasn't learn to go potty on her own yet. she won't tell even if she just pooped. scolded her many times before but she still do it! maybe she's going to be a bit late on that. playgroup classes provide potty training or not?

I saw many bb gals who pierce their ears before even 1st month.... think as long no infection should be ok ba...

Jurong Point... Ya! overcrowed. I take my own sweet time to slowly stroll around all over the place!

jerejoy

saw this add listed on gymboree international site...not sure if it's still operational, you may want to call and check.

Marine Parade Central #02-02/03
Parkway Center
SINGAPORE 449408
65-6440-6306

Melissa
Dun worry about potty train. My eldest only start potty train when he was about 3yrs old. Before that, he would rather hold his stool in till night time when we put his diapers on. I was very crossed & often scold him. But after much training and persuasion, he finally go sit on the potty few months before he turn 4.

celia
thanks
happy.gif
just lose a bit of blood..hb said my lips will swell..lucky din :p

liyun
tat sounds familiar ! my 1st tot was oh no, is Kyzac ok..cos i also scared my teeth hit his head

i think Jurong point is damn hot, like business also super hot !

we saw a pretty nice diamond bangle there on last last thursday but was thinkin not to buy such stuff impulsively ,cos we were in a rush tat day,

..by last Monday ( just 3 days after) , the bangle was sold !

potty training
my ds going 3 this boxing day. when he wanna pee, he wil let us knw and we wil brng him to his potty. but for poo, if he is nt wearing his diaper, he wil ask us to put on his diaper. many many times, we ask him to go potty there to poo, but he juz do not want. he only poo in his diaper, so if he request to put on his diaper, we knw he wants to poo. but really headache that he do nt want to poo in his potty. told him we wil buy this and that and reward him if he sit in his potty to poo, but he juz do nt want. any advìse from any experienced mummy? really do nt knw hw to train him to go poo in his potty. meanwhile, juz let him poo in his diaper lor

I am doing a spree on peter potty. Standing potty especially for boys.

1980492.jpg

There is no easier way to potty train little boys than to train them standing up. And now it is easier with the Peter Potty Toddler Urinal. Fill the tank at the top from the sink and the real-water flush is a great reward for success! No plumbing required. Just fill, flush and empty the drawer at the bottom - which holds all-day capacity, so you only need to clean once!

No plumbing required -fill from sink
Adjustable height
Floor stand or wall mount
All day capacity
For boys aged 18 months to 4+ years
Stands 24" tall when adjusted to midpoint

If interested, please visit: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/1980488.html?1229253226

Pancake/clover/jerejoy
count me in for this week gathering. Btw i will be goign to suntec tmr. Anyone wan to join in for lunch do call on me.

twinkestars,

thanks. I went to parkway center before to look for it n it's closed down. I think it might be the one in harbourfront.

bbpink,

hope both u n Kyzac r fine.

Clover,

thanks! i will go look for it if not i will hv sleepless nights again.

cypt,

maybe we shld make it a weekly gathering if all of us dun mind travelling cos we are staying in different areas.

Jerejoy,
I dun mind travelling. Maybe we should do that to keep SAHM n their babies more occupied in the day. Hahhahahha!

ladies, so we meeting on 17 dec (wed)? where shall we meet?

some suggestions:
1. the japanese restaurant (marche style) at raffles city basement
2. fidgets (baby gym) at turf city

anyone knows any reading program for our babies' age, I.e. in library or book stores?

ok, brain dead. can't think of any baby friendly place or program!

Morning to all,
These days weather seems good (cool) and Phoebe seems happier in this weather. Lol

I saw the Gymboree in Harbourfront. Looks like a nice place and not so crowded.

Regarding wed, 17/1, i can open up my house from 2pm to 5pm =)

<font color="0000ff">Foodwise</font>
Drinks
Coffee/Tea
Fried Bee Hoon

what say u ladies =)

misa,

ya, the one in Harbourfront is much less crowded n the staffs there r v friendly n more flexible. They allow 2 parents to attend the class instead of one. But it's a little bit far for me. still weighing the pros n cons.

bbpink,

onz! How abt the rest? I will let u know wht food I'm brining later. Still thinking..

jerejoy

yupz, must wait for the rest to revert 1st
happy.gif

oh yah, when u go for these home based playdates, must the mummies have playmat..cos i dun have..we just let kyzac crawl on the floor..

we just wash our feet with water b4 coming into the hse :p so tat the floor is clean. hehe, was amused when a family on the same floor also follow us by placing a bucket of water outside the corridor

I will be back home at 1.30pm tmr =)

bbpink,

haha! me too. When my visitors come over to our pl, they must go to the guest toilet to wash their legs n wash their hands first. I'm super 'jie pi' type.

Not particular on the playmat. no worries. =)

Gathering on 17/12(Wed)
Good timing! I'm on leave that day. DS have an appointment for his 9mths check up. I can attend the gathering after the checkup! Count me in, pls~

Babypink
Where are u staying???

'Jie Pi',
I m for sure one! hahhahah! I m always the first one to spot a dirt, smell foul smell n will keep washing my own hands. My hubby sometime said he cannot tahan the extend of my idosyncrisy! Hahhahah!

I will join you gals for the next play group, Jerejoy, Clover, Babypink!

wish i can make it for gathering but the days bfor xmas i feel v. stressed! :p must hunt for so many xmas presents and hard to find time esp since can't really shop for kids' stuff when out with my kids! siao liao...and of cos can't buy hubby's stuff when out with him either...

<font color="ff0000">Date : 21 December 2008 (Sunday)
Time : 1pm -3pm ( Lunch Gathering)
Venue: Pancake's place @ Faber Drive, Clementi
</font>
Mummy pancake, can u sms me confirmation? =P In case I miss out any details from the thread...

FL: I am looking forward to the gathering for sure cos I love topshell!!! ahahhaaa

hehe..i think so far mine so far is paisehly ask the visitors to wash their feet (i have slippers for them to change into for washing)

only become like tat when i saw my #1 putting things into her mouth

bbpink,

me too. I also paiseh when I ask them to wash their feet but no choice.. hv to be thick skinned n ask paisehly. ;p if nt, Even after they went home, either my hubby or I will vacuum n mop the floor n then sanitise the whole house. horrible me hor.

cypt,

sure, hope to see u in the nx play grp gathering. =)

hey Jerejoy n babypink,
good that we are a group of people of the same kind who is jie pi! Kekekekeke!
See ya next gathering!

Pamper Dry,
have one n half pack of M size (6-11kg). My boy used it n it leaks whenever he poos. Is it that he is full of shit or wat tats y keep leaking? hahahhahah! PM me to discuss if anyone keen. Dun wan the moderator to ban me here.
happy.gif

Melissa,
Nope, she hardly pulls her ears/earrings. In fact, it's so much easier to have their ears pierced at young age. My dd1 only pierced half year ago, so troublesome, needs to control diet ie no seafood, and no swimming. Quite leychey.

My gf has 2 girls, both pierced at 3 months old. She recommended me to pierce dd3's ears as early as possible.

I brought her to B*dazzle, their stems are sharper and thinner than those used in GPs or goldsmith shops. Also, they have after sales service ie weekly check-up at the counter (any branch). And you buy the antiseptic lotion after piercing for maintenance at home.

Potty for boys
I just use those disposable container and ask ds2 to "aim and shoot", no costs at all :p

sahm gathering
I'll love to join in but I'm only available most Fridays. Don't mind travelling but prefers town area as need to rush back to cook dinner.

Washing hands &amp; feet
We practise that too in our house too. If we have visitors, we always paisay to ask them to wash hands &amp; feet so we make it a point to clean &amp; mop the floor after they leave :p

Back