(2008/03) March 2008

ABC, congrats, you are fast man!!!! salute!!!

BTW, how do you know your water bag burst huh? When I walking back to office after lunch, can feel a gush of water. Realise my underwear got normal discharge and clear water. so much that i can feel my skirt also a bit "dum dum" about 20 cents coin area size. Should not be water bag burst right? i feel no pain, no contractions leh and only last fri, my gynae say no dilation.

Afternoon Ladies!

ABC
Congrats! The 1st boy boy to come out
happy.gif
Must post pics soon.

Autism
Ladies, I've worked with kids with Autism for a few years, so this is my professional take on it. Nobody knows what causes it as it is not a disease. There hv been articles saying late pregnancies, vaccination, prolonged exposure to computer of the parents, food with mercury, etc etc that causes it but no strong evidence.

People with Autism has a different formation of the brain than us and they lack in some skills while strong in some. There are different varying levels too. And it's a spectrum. Meaning the disorder covers all developmental areas and kids have deficiencies in some or others.

Don't bother about protecting your kids from it. It's either your kid has it or not. Bother about more important things. If you ask me, Autism is like down syndrome. God's will.

linda, i will check later. din carry my admission letter out. :p

Guessing who will give birth next
Best bet will be yutong, cos her baby's head is engaged and she has shown red.
Runner-ups will be Linda and Kate. hee

Fei
Gush of water? Monitor and see. The other time I also kena something like tat. It seems water bag breakage will have continuous leaking, no stoppage. If it is a single gush, might actually be infection.That's what I had. Should check with your gynae.

Kais,

U must take care of yourself, ur bbs need u to be ok. They would be fine under the care of the hospital staff. Stay positive ok!

<font color="0000ff">guess who will give birth next</font>

clover, my guess is Yutong too, and i think she is very gungho to wait till her gyane comes back :p

really very lihai !

<font color="0000ff">Hi bbfion,
Hope ur baby is fine now....

Re C-Sect:
Mine no 1 is planned C-section, due to bb growth not well.... I took GA, my milk supply come on the 2nd day... I delivery on wk37...
actually the pain of the stitich after birth is still bearable...

Hi Kais,
Don worry too much, u must also rest well, eat well.. so can produce more milk for the bbs...

Hi ABC,
really gan chiong for u when i reading the posting today....... think u might be delivered already.... when i finished reading all the posting... haha... actually before i read to Tuesday posting already saw Kate posting.... congrats...

Next one... guess is YT too</font>

<font color="0000ff">btw for 2nd mummies.... my gyn say for those 2nd mummies once the bb head is engaged... meaning birth anytime hor... do look up....</font>

my guess also yutong . hahaha

mine is nt waterbag Burst so cannot comment on tat. but sm ppl dun hv gushes of water coming out, jus water leakage perhaps ?

opps is my boy the first boy?? hmm din notice.. hahaha

<font color="0000ff">MMR</font>

i noe very irrational of me..but i have been holding back ..just scared lor, ok, i m those typical kiasi people i admit

will let kelicia take the jab this saturday, cos she is goin childcare soon

wat we can do is to separate the jab into mumps, measles and rubella..from free at polyclinic, this can end up to more than a hundred, and not all clinics offer this service

<font color="0000ff">kais</font>

wanting to see ur gals, but i need to create a facebook account 1st hor, will create one later

which other MTB also engaged? seems like everybody bet on Yu Tong leh.... thinking of putting my money on a "dark horse". hee hee....

ABC...

Congrats.... Your baby boy is so adorable....

Kais,

Dun worry too much... will continue to pray for your girls.. Take care and rest more...

ABC' bb is so cute! It really calms me down a little since i am getting scared each day
happy.gif

Poshies,
U mean u have milk the 2nd day aleady, that's a relief. Did u do anything special like take special food or do certain thing that help milk release? Are u on c-sec GA this time round or natural? So u delivered ur 1st kid on week 37, and the pain was bearable like mense cramp? If this is also true for me, then i would be expecting to go for c-sec on GA on week 37 which is like any dates from 22 mar onwards. Got to check w gynae then can ask HB to plan for his return to spore soon.

Clover,
Ya, I was also sad when i learnt of lydia sum's passing. She is such an icon in HK, we lose a great person in our midst.

Just checking if anyone here is using sportbag as diaper bag / hospital delivery? Thinking of using that since i have a few and can hold many things.

Hi,
I'm from the Dec 2007 thread and I have some unused items to sell.

1. 7 packets of Da Feng Ai (herbs for bathing)
2. 1 box of pigeon breast pads + 4 loose pieces
3. 1 can of Friso Gold milk powder (900g)

All 3 items bundled together selling for $38.

Alternatively, item 1. and 2. bundled selling for $18. Not sold separately
Item 3. alone selling for $23.

Please email [email protected] if interested. Thanks!

clover, fei

hehe, now u make me paiseh
kao_embarrassed.gif

i am sounding quite desperate for a baby
kao_love.gif

but u noe wat, fei, i dun mind if u win the bet :p

thanks clover for posting the photos for me.

thanks everyone for d compliment. those photos r fresh fr womb after jus some cleaning. haven't bath yet tat y he look a little bloody n curly hair

most prob discharge tmr

<font color="0000ff">Hi Simp,
haha, i only have little pain when they take off the drip... before that no pain at all... actually I went to toilet myself when they take off the drip... the pain is bearable for me.... yup I had milk supply on 2nd day... when the nurse bot my boy to me and teach me how to latch.... quite okie lah... i eat what TMC serve lor... haha but they have nice soup..... but I only start eating on 2nd day.. the 1st day i was sleeping all the way lah.... actually don felt hungry...

This round I'm still keeping my finger cross hope for natural....</font>

abc congrats on your cute chubby boy. u steady pum pi pi, such quick labour... really 2nd time moms do it faster! abc and jenifur kao dim in 1 - 2 hrs kao dim! impressed sia.

fei, ya loh, i think bbpink is definitely dark horse for next in line to pop. haha... my vote goes to YT and Linda. heehee..

Clover, Yasmin, Aly, Sheryl, Poshies, Babypink n the rest of the mummies...
Unless nobody is giving birth for the next one week then I will consider the next one bah... My gynae was telling me that I will not be so soon and chances of giving birth for the next 5 days is low.. Sorry disappoint you gals...
happy.gif

Hahahhaa.. YT! I tot u giving birth liao..

But u having flu.. u better take care manzz..

Now.. LingYee also say BB looks more like me! :) Hee Hee ..so happy.. looks like hb abit funny leh.. haizzz.. sob sob..

Postnatal blues.
I dunno why.. i feel sad.. i been feeling sad.. dunno why.. sianzz.. I scared i cannot go back to my original size.. I scared CL dunno how to handle my BB.. I scared when i carry bb, will knock her head on the table, chair, door.. everything..

I am a control freak!! Die.. I think i abit siao!

gah! i just checked in and saw Yasmin's msg. how dare you!!!

I'm on 1 week MC due to pelvic pain so went to the clinic today and gynae checked that I'm 2cm dilated and that my cervix is very soft and yes baby's engaged. I'm getting very jittery and my boss almost peed in his pants b'cos I haven't completed the most critical part of the project. So here I am at home, struggling to finish my work from home! Hopefully I don't go into labor until at least next week! Hope to be able to make it!

abc,
Oooooh your baby is so cute. I remember that waxy white look being straight from the womb. Somehow look similar to my firstborn too!

I can't believe March mommies are popping in Feb! Then again think most are having 2nd child right? So no wonder early lah! LOL.

Anybody else dilated and engaged?

how come nobody say liyun, aly, linda got chance leh? they already 39wk...

YT: then treasure the kicks... enjoy more.. after bb come out cannot enjoy liao...

babedude: dun be sad... c ur gal more, smile more..
dun worry, mother instinct will kick in...

Hi mummies,
im a dec mummy, sorry to intrude on your thread. Ive a BN pack of Drypers diapers (S size 64 pcs)for sale cos baby has outgrown them. Packaging torn cos elder daughter tore the packet but diapers are unused. Bought at $12.80, selling at $11.
Self collect at tiong bahru, khatib or yishun mrt. Other areas pls sms me at 94248246 to arrange.
Thanks alot! ;)

Saw babe_dude jus now at Mt E. So dun even look like she jus delivered a bb. So energetic and looking pretty. Her bb girl is sooooo.... cute. Feel like pinching her cheeks. kekkekkeke!\

Woo abc,
your son really looks like your elder daughter leh... Cute!

Yasmin,
You make it sound like we're all in America's Next Top Model except that we're all model moms!

Seriously, can we delay labor or not?? Is there any methods? I know of ways to speed up labor but dunno any about delaying. Anyone did any readings?

melissa: i think have.. cause there's one mummy in here who delayed labour rite? some jab or pill something..
but my gynae say after 34wks dun need to delay or stop labour le leh..

today is 38weeks 4 days. but still no sign. two weeks ago, my gynae says i will probably deliver after 40 weeks. :p cos at 37 weeks, my bb's head oso hasn't engaged. now nt sure. wait for my gynae visit this thursday.
melissa more chance, cos second time mummy.

Back