(2008/03) March 2008

Thanks linda for updates

Mummy_norman
Dr ang really very zhun...

Updates
am 2-3cm dilated but feel cervix open. Mild contraction. Got a feeling may admit tonight...

Kais
am glad u r home. Take care... hope yr youngest one come out of NICU soon. Keep us updated...

Sheryl,

My gal also super active one... can move non stop for 2 hrs!!! Ppl no need to touch my tummy, just see fr the outside of my tops also can see the 'big' movements! Hahaha...

kais, the bbs are strong fighters, they will all be alright. pls take care of yourself too. lest u get stressed n cant produce milk. takes lotsa fluid, with calcium n protein stuff to improve the milk production.

kais, i saw the girls' photos on yr hubb's FB. they look so precious n adorable.
happy.gif

Sheryl,
Will be taking 8 weeks continuous and then the final 4 weeks, I will come back to work 3 days a week only (Tue-Thurs). Thinking of starting my maternity leave next week. Really sian at work already. I can't perform my optimum. Think my boss is getting selfish lor. Eh i oso prefer the night pads instead of maternity pads. I like slim pads with wings.

kais,
I will pray that your babies grow healthy and well very very soon! must stay strong for them okies! jia you!

abc,
wah! jia you!! wish you have a smooth delivery!

<font face="Book Antiqua"><font color="0000ff">Kai,

Your little ones will be fine.. am sure they are all strong fighter. Do rest well too, rest is impt for BM production.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">ABC,

Good Luck!! Hope u hv a smooth &amp; short delivery</font>

<font color="0000ff">Cannot rem which mummy ask me what "energy food" I took b4 gng to labour. Beside Prata, I also took Milo w 1 raw egg... HB heard from a Malay fren that tis is v "bu" &amp; it helps his wife thru long hr of labour so ask me to try lor. Nt sure if tis really help me though
happy.gif
</font></font>

abc: power!!! u still can sneak to YT's house just now.... hahahaha
GOOD LUCK! we'll be waiting for your good news on time &amp; weight &amp; size to buy 4D!!! =P

kais, left a note on ur FB. your gals are sweet, i'm sure you would have felt that it has been worth it. Wishing your little one gained more weight soon.

Melissa, I was thinking of those type of arrangement, but worried that i get more work instead. Like having to work on the 2 days that i supposed to be off. Probably HR is fine that we leave the last 4 weeks open to flexibility?

Jenifur, you're amazing.. I rem u said hard push - u r my idol. Raw egg not harmful to baby?? mmmh.. I would have second thought about having raw egg. :p

Eileen urs is really hyper loh, your bb not sleeping? hehe.. ya, i could see the movement from outside too! Should video it one fine day, to replay for bb to see. LOL

Kais
Your gals are so adorable. I envy your courage and strength. Must admit that I teared when I saw ur babies's pics. They look so precious. Dun worry, all these efforts would pay off and in no time, you'll be so busy playing wif all 3 of them. Like all the mummies said, your babies are fighters, you need to rest and stay strong.

abc: jia you...

kais: pls take care.. ur gals will be pretty n strong..

my butt n v part hurts too much n way to sore to walk now. i'm on total bed rest apart frm toilet visits... no show though. called gynae. he say once got show, muz come in. otherwise, lie in bed to prevent further contractions...

Kais and Baby Fion!! Take care of yourself at this critical period k.. dun worry.. we will pray for your babies k..

Kais.. BB look soo cute!!

Kais,

Ur bbs so cute...try not to stress, look at ur bbs pictures when expressing milk...think will help. drink more papaya fish soup.

Reena,

my massage lady can speak a little English, she's vr experience, if u want u can try one time first then decide if u want to sign up but the wrap cloth u need to pay by urself if u just want to try. there is no need u to talk more with her, u just need to tell her which part of ur body u want it to massage more and more/reduce strengt. u can call me also when u have diffulculty on communication.

Kais n Baby Fion,
hang in there! think positive. We will be praying for your babies.

Yasmin,
gotta to monitor your situation ok? take care too!

Abc, Jia you!
Abc was at my house till 4plus but she din seems to have any symptons leh. She is so steady, so fast pain and coming out soon! Jia you!

took a quick glance..and saw abc going to deliver soon
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Jia You, Gal !
happy.gif
</font>

PS: will read thru slowly when #1 fell asleep :p

ABC, jia you, jia you, jia you. probably pushing hard now and won't see this but know that we are all behind you, ok???

<font color="0000ff">ladies</font>

thanks..i also hope they will clear
happy.gif
otherwise i will hav to wear long skirts 4ever

<font color="0000ff">Reena</font>

do take care
happy.gif

Yasmine

wah, can be very stressful, but better to know also..do be careful gal

Fei

i am really tempted to find him ..just no time..maybe next gynae visit..Shi En is a sweet &amp; demure name
happy.gif

Kate

i confirm will use ur lady, do sms me once she is in Singapore hor
happy.gif

abc

hehe, u r rite, wish u a very smooth delivery !
happy.gif

Kais

take care oo and hope ur triplets will be back home soon !
happy.gif

bb fion

Fion sounds very cute, hope she can go home fast fast
happy.gif

left side of my tummy feelin quite painful but bearable like some kind of stretching. and sometimes can feel the baby movement. may i knw its this the begining of contraction??

bb pink,

ok. just msg me when u delivery. my h/p 98572771

clover

ya lor, i also thought is yutong. after yutong maybe me lor...scary

Hi to all mummies here..

I'm new here.. this forum is really informative.. got to learn a lot of stuff from here...

btw my edd is 31st March...

just received abc massage,

she has delivered at 21.59. she n her bb boy doing fine...thank's god. she was admitted at 8pm...wah incredible

I am here using hospital wireless. thanks kate...

baby prince arrived @ 2159hr weighing 2.90kg. in suite @ 2015hr... hahaha

yes no epi. normal delivery

Ya! Incredible!

Maybe should go into Guniness Record!

She was wif me at 4plus, 8.15pm admitted, 9.59pm delivered! Gosh! Chop chop ah!

congrats abc.
u r really fast! less than 2 hours labour. cool! i wish i can be like u.

now is either yutong, linda or kate le. mine will be next week, i think. baby still feeling cozy, no sign of popping yet.

liyun, ur baby's head engaged le ma?

Thanks for all d encouragement n support!

whoever wan gv birth must go YT's house. i'm so well-fed by her before I cm into labour-chicken rice, green tea n fruits...

yea mine's super fast. before waterbag burst 3cm. after burst waterbag 30min or less 7cm already. dr still expect 1030pm or jus b4 midnight ... he going to do a c-sec @ 1030pm then cm back then deliver me. but I beat d c-sec lady. hahaha ...

YT
seeing gynae today right? do update me hor.. u'll b next. hahaha

Jia you, ladies ... u can do it!

Congrats abc!! You are really super fast! Not much pain ah?

Which hosp you in? Have free internet access? Can bring laptop to use or not? heehee.

Back