(2008/03) March 2008

eniale
i cant go the expo bb fair too...cos i am cutting short my confinement, doing manyue early...so already not very good....then u will def in confinement...

Adeline
it will be good if after she feeds u can pump the other breast...empty both so as to increase or maintain supply.....

when i gave birth to second child, my legs are soft and aching as u...then i went see a sinseh...at thomson there...still in confinement...and drink in confinement too...and it works miracles....

if drink DOM, not cooked one...u have to wait at least 3 hrs....before can feed...so as to clear...but if u take smaller amt, i guess u dun have to wait so long....

congrats cladi, ivy, pet and all mummies had delivered the last few days!

haven't hear from babypink for a while right? babypink, are you too busy, or have you gone to deliver?
happy.gif

Reena, Melissa and mummy-norman you all are Gurus in BF in this Mar Forum! Idol!

abc, don't 'so stress up with BF. I know during the childbirth classes, we were told that we need to be relaxed to achieve let-down.
happy.gif

I just had my check, and gynae said i'm 0.5 cm dilated (So precise, 0.5cm...) I think she's trying to make me happy by giving me a measurement rather than telling me that it's a little dilated. She then recommended that I go for alot of walks, so I asked how long do I have to walk - she said 3 hours. :S She gave me a day off from work so that I can go for long walk. LOL

wow, just 2 days that i miss the forum and 3 pages to glance thru
happy.gif

oh sheryl, i was dilated 2 cm last thursday and till today no news at all..walking..bding all DIN help at all

i.e. yday , i shop from 8 plus am to 7 pm

fr vivo to raffles place to taka to wisma to isetan scotts to toa payoh ..hitch a ride fr hb when he is on his way to work and finished my shopping and meeting of pals when he knocks off and hitch a lift back..almost 12 hrs of walking & shopping !

was hoping that walking more can "induce" my 39th week bb, but haiz, din seem to help at all !

anyway, the happiest is one of my colleagues, he bet with some that i will deliver after 11 march, and i think he wins some $$$

Hi <font color="0000ff">abc</font>

my hubby said he transferred on Monday Morning for the wipes , did u receive the transfer ?
happy.gif

Hi <font color="0000ff">Kea</font>

sigh* looks like i belong to this 40 weeks group..next tuesday is my 40th week..i really cannnot believe this , esp when #1 was born naturally at 36 plus week

everytime my pals see my sms, they tot the content is that I hav popped..sigh*

<font color="0000ff">congrats to Mtan, Shalom &amp; Cladi !
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Updated
happy.gif
</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Popped Date </TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DR</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>NAME</TD><TD>BBWt</TD><TD>Birth Mtd </TD></TR><TR><TD>16-Dec-07</TD><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD>c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>10-Feb-08</TD><TD>Ginger</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kylie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>11-Feb-08</TD><TD>babyfionn</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Roy Ng</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Fionn</TD><TD>2.09</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>12-Feb-08</TD><TD>jennifur</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Josiah</TD><TD>2.68</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>12-Feb-08</TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Lim Wen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Shunfu Road</TD><TD>Ian Gabriel Beins</TD><TD>2.5</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>13-Feb-08</TD><TD>Annie</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Aloysius</TD><TD></TD><TD>c-sec epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>Babe Dude</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Alandria Winata</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>kais</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Genevieve, Emilia, Matilda</TD><TD>1.98, 2.1, 1.6</TD><TD>c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>crystal</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Jen Shek Wei</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Cheryl Aw</TD><TD>3.49</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>15-Feb-08</TD><TD>happygal29</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Rayne Lim</TD><TD>2.86</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>18-Feb-08</TD><TD>abcdisney</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Andrae Brendan Chu </TD><TD>2.9</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>20-Feb-08</TD><TD>Min</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Kek</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>3.18</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>23-Feb-08</TD><TD>Diana</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Holland Close</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>2.66</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>25-Feb-08</TD><TD>Yu Tong</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>YCK</TD><TD>Li Jun Kang</TD><TD>2.85</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kyros</TD><TD>3.25</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>kevjul</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Suresh Nair</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Rachelle, Janelle</TD><TD>2.33, 2.42</TD><TD>c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Brenda Low</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Feb-08</TD><TD>Liyun</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Isaac Ng</TD><TD>3.585</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Feb-08</TD><TD>Pearlyn Neo</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>2.85</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Feb-08</TD><TD>Fei</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Brenda Low</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>3.18</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>28-Feb-08</TD><TD>Linda</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Ada</TD><TD>2.74</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>Reena</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Heng TL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Renee</TD><TD>2.88</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>IAng</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucien Lee</TD><TD>2.895</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>Sandra</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Katong</TD><TD>Sonia Rae Loke</TD><TD>3.65</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>1-Mar-08</TD><TD>aly</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>3.12</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2-Mar-08</TD><TD>katechow</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Brendan Mak</TD><TD>3.16</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2-Mar-08</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Suresh Nair</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>2.7</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Twinklestar</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>3.02</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Chinoke</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Ashley Oke</TD><TD>3.39</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>cat_tail</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Pine Close</TD><TD>Mikel</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Yasmin</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Zayed</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Norman</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD>Francesca</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Mtan</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>2.705</TD><TD>c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>4-Mar-08</TD><TD>pancakechia</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>3.04</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6-Mar-08</TD><TD>babylush</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>2.66</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-Mar-08</TD><TD>HW&amp;K</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>UppBtTimah</TD><TD>Matthew Seah</TD><TD>2.7</TD><TD>Nat Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-Mar-08</TD><TD>Vonn</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lai</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Kaleb</TD><TD>2.77</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-Mar-08</TD><TD>Adeline</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Lim Teck Beng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kathlyn</TD><TD>2.77</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-Mar-08</TD><TD>LeeHong</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Toh Chin Keong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>3.215</TD><TD>Nat Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>10-Mar-08</TD><TD>Kell</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>Phoebe Helena Teo</TD><TD>2.9</TD><TD>Nat Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>10-Mar-08</TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Chris Chong</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Holland Ave</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>3.315</TD><TD>c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>11-Mar-08</TD><TD>Shalom</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Chen Li Han</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>2.785</TD><TD>c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>12-Mar-08</TD><TD>Cladi</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Shawn</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>doink</TD><TD>29F</TD><TD>Heng TL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Netanya</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>vnc</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jellybean</TD><TD>3th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Aud</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ming</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cjx</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Lavender</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>liewb</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Kek li Pin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Agapebaby</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cheryl tan</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Toh Chin Keong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MinLi</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>riushiki</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Allessi</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>net</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Siglap</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Citybank</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>sunnysun21</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>chewwy</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>mummyboy</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD> Lim</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ling Yee</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Keira </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Eileen78</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Prof S C Ng</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Xania </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babypink</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Kyan </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Fong Chuan Wee</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Faith</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr Cliffton</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Rictoria</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Serene </TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babe22</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>SM Phua</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>Serangoon North</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jerejoy</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Alicia Constaneno</TD><TD>NMC</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>Jervis</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Queen</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>ML Yeap</TD><TD></TD><TD>Pine Close</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babymouse</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>Joceyln Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>blue_skies</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Kembangan</TD><TD>James</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jeangal</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>dreamlife</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Dor</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Upp Thomson</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>hb_precious</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>julyclover</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Alexander</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>summerdaze</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Bubble</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>eniale</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Japan</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ann</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Tan</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Red Tea</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Kai </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cyberbabe</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ah Xue</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>niwa</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Braddell</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>amulet</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Darrielle </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jamom</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>adeline loo</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Thomas </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Puffiet</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Pauline Tham</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jamie</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Gordon Tan</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>gemini05</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>endM</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Simp</TD><TD>lateM</TD><TD>AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru/KL</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cheesycake</TD><TD>1stA</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Cheyanne </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>bevweb</TD><TD>2ndA</TD><TD>Dolly Wee</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Newton</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Poshies</TD><TD>3rdA</TD><TD>KH Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>3rdA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>4thA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>qoosan</TD><TD>6thA</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Agnes Yap</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Sheryl

nah, dun remind me..i have gone for whole day shopping and lugged back 3 bags full of loots..haha..so was not online

Unfortunately not absence due to delivery
sad.gif

mummy norman
thanks for the advice. i am so afraid that if she latch one side only and i dun do anything about the other, the supply will drop..
but pump also not much supply.. =/

Melody

by the time i feel the back pian, i was in hosp already for #1 =p

this time round..nothing i can do to stop the pain

Eniale

alto i din see all the posts yest, BUT

last nite i had a really farni dream, that my mucus plug ended up on the bus floor, a blot of bloody sticky clot and one of thre commuters was commenting so disgusting !

Wet wipes
Anyone wan to share? Carlson wet wipes. Per pack of 3x80s is $3.85 only! But for Free delivery i must have min 32 bundle of 3 x 80s or 28 bundle of 3 x 80s and 8 bundle of 6 x 30s travel pack. Each bundle of travel pack is (6x30s) is $4.20.

Interested:
1. abcdisney - 1 bundle 3 x 80s (paid) + 4 bundle 3 x 80s
2. kate - 1 bundle of 3 x 80s and 1 bundle 6x30s (paid) + 1 bundle 3 x 80s
3. YT - 5 bundle of 3 x 80s (paid)
4. babypink - 2 bundle 3 x 80s and 1 bundle 6 x 30s (paid)
5. ling yee - 5 bundle 3 x 80s (paid)
7. Clover - 1 bundle 3 x 80s and 1 bundle 6 x 30s (paid)
8. twinklestars - 1 bundle of 3 x 80s (paid)
9. Babe_Dude - 2 bundle 3 x 80s and 2 bundles 6 x 30s (paid)
10. mummyboy - 1 bundle of 3 x 80s (paid)
11. Pearl - 3 bundle of 3 x 80s (paid)
12. adeline - 2 bundle 3x80s and 2 bundle 6x30s (paid)
13. Emily - 2 bundle of 3x80s (paid)
14. Liyun - 1 carton (8 bundle) (paid) + 2 bundle
15. serene yeo - 1 bundle of 6x30s (paid)

Total : 28 bundle 3x80s and 8 bundle of 6x30s.

ppl pls tt d amt to posb saving 126491018 .

3x80s is $3.85 each and 6x30s is $4.20 each.

<font color="ff0000">Note that order will be here in april. Btw i have placed order for the non-fragrance one. Would liek to order another 8 more bundle. I will take 4 bundle while kate taking another bundle. Left 3 more bundle. Anyone? For 3x80s only.</font>

One more question on bfing. Like wat adeline asked, if he latch only one side side then sleep how? If express out the other side then will he hv sufficient of he wakes up say 30min or 1 hr later? Or just leave it for the first 6 weeks and like wat dreamlife says, dun bring the pump put for the first 6 weeks if full time latching?

sorry for asking so many

Mummy_norman
usu how long u let the pump run? wat pump u using?

Just to chec k, anyone started using breastpad? up till now i still dun nd it ley.. why har?

wah! bbpink,
u went shopping agn ah.. tot u popped liao..
me too go shopping tdy b4 my gynae appt.. haha... shop for myself.. bad mama..
sigh~ bb gain alot of weight since last wk. now at 38wk is 3.1 ~ 3.2kg liao.. oh my god!! must be the chocolate and ice cream i ate last wk.. wanna faint liao.. must control my intake liao.. no more ice cream and chocolate.

sigh~ jus quarrel with hubby.. jus tell him "this thing don't need to keep and go and watch ur news.." and he banged things liao.. i even lazy to bother him.. not until he said sorry to me..

Hi all,
Thanks bbpink for updating! Congrats to those who popped too!

My goodness, my birth story: I only remember the Pain. LOL. I was using epi lor. Episotomy wound: more pain... Just to clarify, my threshold of pain is very little, not wanting to put the rest off lah.

Now trying to bf but like no milk and colostrum also leh. Haiz. Feeding bb with FM cos when i latch her for 15 to 30 mins, she will cry after I put her down for 15mins. When I tried the manual pump (hand cramp) I saw 1 drop of colostrum. hahahaha

Update again. Good luck everyone!

i just went for my check up today. bb has gained some weight, so yeah for that! however gynae has noted my comment on bb moving less, so have to return on alternate days for ctg scan. he offered to induce me, however i expressed my preference for natural birth (letting bb come out at his timing) and the fact that i was only at most 1 cm dilated.

very tired today, coz i only slept 4 hrs last night with no thanks to the $%#^%^$^@$#&amp; nesting instinct.

another thing... i am reading Gina Ford's The contented little baby book. apparently she's got quite a following. she's a stickler for routine. e.g. to get the bb to sleep thru the night with only 1 feeding, she has suggested the following timetable:
7am, 11am, 3pm, 7pm. 11pm, 3am. the key thing is to start the routine on the dot at 7am and ensure that bb gets a full feed each session.

gonna try her methods during my turn. wish me luck!

hihi

my number 1 is on that schedule method.. we try to start as soon as she is born. cos in tmc she is on schedule of 6am 9am 12noon 3pm 6pm 9pm. so we try to follow it when we are at home. of cos there are plus and minus timing. if today cant, tomolo try again. at least its much easier for us to plan our time ard her. so example, i can visit the doctor between 12noon to 3pm then come home and breastfeed again. she does have to cry about cos we try to stretch the hours here and there abit.

piggy,
as soon as possible
happy.gif

breastpads,
i use it when i'm nursing outdoors. at home i applied pressure to the other leaking nip with my arm.

<font color="0000ff">morning all...

aiya... my bb still happily in my tummy... .though i had a fright yesterday..... </font>

Is it true that we can make some claims on our gynae checkups from CPF medisave?

Anyone made such claims?? Can share how to do it. Can't seem to use the right keyword, becos I cannot find the information on CPF site.

poshies,
what happened? regular contractions?

sheryl,
only for antenatal package but you can only claim up to $450 max from medisave. u must submit your antenatal package receipt to the hospital and they will submit to cpf for you. if u lost it, ask for duplicate copy from your clinic.

Sheryl,I think we can claim the antenatal package cost from the Medisave.

Just need to submit your receipt for the package to the hosp when you are admitted. So remember to put it in your hosp bag as well.
happy.gif

i think i came across some mummies who posted a sample hospital bill. cant recall issit in the forum or multiply site... can the mummy share the link again?

clover
one thing about schedule is that the parents have to be disciplined and the schedule is actually for the parents as well as the baby
happy.gif
my hubby and i both work from home and our timing is always flexible so a schedule never really works for us....we su gar su gar go out and eat and wake up at anytime so a schedule never really works for our family but i think we are in the minorities bah

Something weird happened to my baby.. eversince she cried like crazy that day i bathed for her.. she seem to lose her voice!! How can this be?? so what should i do?? Go see a doc?? give her some water? My baby seldom cry so hard and so loud, that was the first time.. but subsequently.. she cries normally.. but today i noticed, her voice abit soft and like "lao hong" OMG.. dunno how

Adeline,
All my 3 kids are like that, only drink one side. So each breast's interval is 5 - 6 hours.

As I've mentioned before, during 1st month, it's best not to express as there are lots of colostrum in your milk (ie the yellowish fluid). Expressing too early will deprive your bb of the colostrum.

If you do not feel engorged/fullness, there is basically NO NEED to express. However, if you feel uncomfortable, you may pump to relieve the fullness.

I didn't take any alcohol during my confinement except for #1, only managed to finish 1/2 bottle of Martel. With #2 and #3, totally alcohol-less.

abc,
As above, I'll prefer not to express in the first month. You may start expressing 2 weeks before you return to work.

When I was still working, I was using the Ameda. With abundant supply, I only pump for 10 - 20 mins and can achieve 3 - 4 letdowns. That's when I was nursing #2. With #1, it was tougher as my supply wasn't much to start with, I need to express for min 20 mins to get 2 letdowns. I was using Medela single and NUK single (works as a dual pump for me).

Kell,
If you want to breastfeed, keep your pump and bottles away.

<font color="0000ff">Hi Melissa,
though bb not moving for the whole morning.... don know izt too bz to notice...... so call clinic... then ask me to monitor.... then call me back to rush down... then gyn not around.... will arrange another gyn to see me... then reach TMC... put me on CTG... then u know wat i saw my stomach move but i can't felt it... so funnie rite.... then they arrange another gyn, next door to my gyn clinic to see me..... she very nice... din even charge me consultant.... the gyn say will arrange with my gyn... but after the check everything is normal.... just then i'm less than 3 week to my due date... so must be more careful plus look out for my blood pressure since a bit high.... think i'm worried... coz after all the check up... before i go my nurse check a last time pressure for me.... it went back to normal..... </font>

Hi Melissa,
thanks for ur reply..i had just contacted the Malay massage lady for appointment. .

Another thing, do u all hv any recommedation for good catering services for baby shower ?

Reena,

Thank you for yr advice on yr breastfeeding experience. Hopefully will hv enough supply when my baby is born.

Eniale,

Glad that u know that u hv lost yr mucus plug. I still dun know if I hv lost mine or nt. Haha! Went for my gynae appt. Finally dilated but only 1cm. As I will be approaching my 40th week on this Sat, my gynae has decided to induce me nx Wed if my baby still refused to pop out.

Keep talking to my baby to come out on his own rather than being induced. Hopefully will hv gd news soon.

Hi Reena,
I express and bottle feed my girl after Day 4 when my milk comes. How come expressing too early will deprive baby of the colostrum? Doesn't colostrum and milk gets collected at same time?

BTW, is there any pro and con (health, nutrition wise) of latch on vs bottle feed ebm? Wondering should I start latching on again? So far, I have been feeding my girl total breast milk and my ss is quite good because I always express immediately after bottle feeding my girl.

I heard latching better. no nutrients lost.

clover
when bfing esp for first mth hw to follow schdule ? in fact i'm a routine person . for #1 she is strictly on routine . I hope to put my boy in routine as long as his drinking habit is more or less fixed. For arielene her bathing, meals, slping time all fixed. last tm her milk time oso fixed one. yup easier for parents n child. nw bfing I find his timing nt fixed yet thus difficult , but trying to keep his bathing n slping time fixed. hopefully one day his drinking time can b fixed soon too.

Linda, thanks for the link, I found it eventually under Medisave.

Babe_dude, your baby has a sore throat bah. Should watch out that she doesn't become feverish. Else I think u can enjoy a softvoice baby for the time being.
happy.gif

linda, tks~ will check out yr multiply again.

abc, yeap, kids n babies thrive better on routing. so thats why i wanna start early. then all of us can sleep better at night~

Reena
Thanks alot. will heed ur advice =)

Not easy TBF.. haiz...
I was thinking if formula at least at night helper can feed i jsut sleep!! hahahaa but so irresponsible! nvm i am very determined to bf this time round..

Jia you..

confinement period is making me crazy!! i hope i'll get over and done with..

Hi Linda,

Is it possible for me to look at the sample of hospital bill on your multiply site? Can u give me your url?

Sheryl (niwa): Sorethroat?? but i never eat anything heaty while BF her.. and she also never drink anything heaty woh.. virus?? jialat..

But i suspect is phlegm leh... coz i heard some funny noises when BFing her .. Second time mummies.. anything similar happened to ur BB last time?

Back