(2008/03) March 2008

i used goon diapers for the day. i think okok lor plus it's very cheap. night time i am using mamy poko and pampers.

pampers the best! haha

drypers sticker tape is very bad.

liyun
maybe your issac needs to wear S? nb size might be too small. he so chubby lei !!!

Mummy Norman.. i hate jamu wrap as well!! simply hate it, thats why..decided not to do it anymore coz it is really hindering my feeding sessions and the itch is making me screaming like crazy!
After all the 7 sessions, coz of the tightness, i felt my ribcage painful..even till now!! i think, too tight liao...

Melissa.. wah.. u so steady!! so fast can wear old jeans.. as for me, still ard the same weight since i last weigh ard 2 wks ago.. blame it on CL or thank CL?? Yah.. CL cooks alot and kinda force me to eat for BB's sake (TBF) ..BF does help to slim me down, but not as fast as what it did for you leh... haizz.. sob sob. Guess the only way is to hit the gym next month onwards.. Suckss ..worst come to worst.. go Marie France Bodyline!

Crystal.. so good, only 3kg to go.. me.. long long way manzz.. haizz, dunno why leh..so hard to lose those additional pounds.. regretted for munching too much during pregnancy.. i promise..for my 2nd pregnancy,i will def control my intake of carbo etc..no more excuses!!

I'm experiencing mild cramp since 2+am.. now still have the crampy feeling.. is it contraction? so uncomfortable.

Any mummies online? Hmm..I experienced backaches, n is like a "pulling" feeling, making me very uneasy. Aso i have stomach pains & contractions whenever i experienced this "pulling" feeling..I tot wanna "bian bian", but is not lei...How ah? Is it im into labour?

Morning mummies,
I m trying very hard to perservere to TBF. Yes.. its been tiring and bb is cranky.

Alot of my hubby's relatives came over the weekends, all asked me to mix FM with BM. Even my own sisters and mother are telling me that! They told me its better cos I need to rest during the nite for confinement and not stress myself too much. Wow liao... really alot of temptations leh.

I admit I tried to give bb FM but he dun seems to like it. He would either burp everything out at the end of the feed or spilt out when feeding him. So its good la... even BB is asking mummy to perservere.

Kate,
You expressed it out rite? Do you bottle feed after you expressed it out? I had ordered the Ameda Electric pump, wait for it to deliver today and shall express it out.

Yu Tong,
My baby just waste 100ml of my precious BM. She cry cry for a while and thought she hungry (her last feeding is 1.30 am - first time she can tahan for more than 4 hrs), heat up for her already and she fell asleep again, refuse to open her mouth. sigh...

I always express and store in fridge. Then when she cry, heat up for her.

Fei : Yup..i think so..This feeling is i nv had before, i scared is false labour lei..Hmm, i dun really know how to explain the aches, is really v painful, made my lower abdomen pain pain lor...

fei,
sometime the cramp is mild sometime it gets abit stronger.. but still bearable.. aiyo.. i can't even difference if i stomachache or cramp.. or hungry.. sigh~

to think of it's it is the real thing coming.. wah! i still got things not ready yet.. my last piece of PJ not washes.. and bb cot not set up..

YT
When at hosp, think i didnt latch enuff, my hb told me 'why dont give fm' i scolded him on the spot. after that he explain to me tat he scared i too tired!

Maybe cause kim and kath their age gap is close, thus i have no problem waking up at night for kath's feed. up to date, she has not cried even bathing she also very happy.

Cause when she start to fidget and look for milk, i'm already awake and ready to latch on + i wake up middle of the night to pump and no internet connection really helps! i sleep during noon! so i dont feel tired at all hehee..
But this might be the start only lah! hahaha

Confinement suckz man! i sweat like a pig and i'm so smelly!! i did not on fan in the day time and yday night it was so god damn warm! the maid hear me keep complaining she on the fan for me and ask me cover blanket and put leg straight! hehee.. she is pretty good at babies and take good care of me.. + she bathe my baby so i am pretty lucky!!

But like i say.. Hmm.. it might be the beginning only :p

melody

i also had mild cramps when i was into labour. maybe you can call your gynae's clinic to check out first...look out for tell tale signs like show or water bag leakage. meanwhile can time the interval between contractions...if it's 5 mins apart, think can head for hospital liao...

melissa

r u using ur grandma's pal ?
happy.gif
she sounds very effective !

yest was raining and hubby said he dun want to squeeze with crowd..oh well..so din go to it fair..sigh*

Melody

high* 5 ..last nite i was telling my hubby i am really scared to be induced..my pal who did it said very painful *scared*

Redtea

how r u now
happy.gif
scarli u deliver b4 me..hehe

<font color="0000ff">Congratulations to Kell (Closetdoor)!
bounce.gif
She delivered at 1.30am today !
happy.gif
</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Popped Date </TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DR</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>NAME</TD><TD>BBWt</TD><TD>Birth Mtd </TD></TR><TR><TD>16-Dec-07</TD><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD>c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>10-Feb-08</TD><TD>Ginger</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kylie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>11-Feb-08</TD><TD>babyfionn</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Roy Ng</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Fionn</TD><TD>2.09</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>12-Feb-08</TD><TD>jennifur</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Josiah</TD><TD>2.68</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>12-Feb-08</TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Lim Wen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Shunfu Road</TD><TD>Ian Gabriel Beins</TD><TD>2.5</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>13-Feb-08</TD><TD>Annie</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Aloysius</TD><TD></TD><TD>c-sec epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>Babe Dude</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Alandria Winata</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>kais</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Genevieve, Emilia, Matilda</TD><TD>1.98, 2.1, 1.6</TD><TD>c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>crystal</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Jen Shek Wei</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Cheryl Aw</TD><TD>3.49</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>15-Feb-08</TD><TD>happygal29</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Rayne Lim</TD><TD>2.86</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>18-Feb-08</TD><TD>abcdisney</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Andrae Brendan Chu </TD><TD>2.9</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>20-Feb-08</TD><TD>Min</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Kek</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>3.18</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>23-Feb-08</TD><TD>Diana</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Holland Close</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>2.66</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>25-Feb-08</TD><TD>Yu Tong</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>YCK</TD><TD>Li Jun Kang</TD><TD>2.85</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kyros</TD><TD>3.25</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>kevjul</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Suresh Nair</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Rachelle, Janelle</TD><TD>2.33, 2.42</TD><TD>c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Brenda Low</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Feb-08</TD><TD>Liyun</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Isaac Ng</TD><TD>3.585</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Feb-08</TD><TD>Pearlyn Neo</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>2.85</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Feb-08</TD><TD>Fei</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Brenda Low</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>3.18</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>28-Feb-08</TD><TD>Linda</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Ada</TD><TD>2.74</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>Reena</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Heng TL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>IAng</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucien Lee</TD><TD>2.895</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>Sandra</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Katong</TD><TD>Sonia Rae Loke</TD><TD>3.65</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>1-Mar-08</TD><TD>aly</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>3.12</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2-Mar-08</TD><TD>katechow</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Brendan Mak</TD><TD>3.16</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2-Mar-08</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Suresh Nair</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>2.7</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Twinklestar</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>3.02</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Chinoke</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Ashley Oke</TD><TD>3.39</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>cat_tail</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Pine Close</TD><TD>Mikel</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Yasmin</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Zayed</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Norman</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4-Mar-08</TD><TD>pancakechia</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>3.04</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6-Mar-08</TD><TD>babylush</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>2.66</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-Mar-08</TD><TD>HW&amp;K</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>UppBtTimah</TD><TD>Matthew Seah</TD><TD>2.7</TD><TD>Nat Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-Mar-08</TD><TD>Vonn</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lai</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Kaleb</TD><TD>2.77</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-Mar-08</TD><TD>Adeline</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Lim Teck Beng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kathlyn</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-Mar-08</TD><TD>LeeHong</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Toh Chin Keong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>3.215</TD><TD>Nat Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>10-Mar-08</TD><TD>Kell</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>Phoebe Helena Teo</TD><TD>2.9</TD><TD>Nat Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>doink</TD><TD>29F</TD><TD>Heng TL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Netanya</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>vnc</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jellybean</TD><TD>3th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Aud</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ming</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cjx</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Lavender</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>liewb</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Kek li Pin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Agapebaby</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cheryl tan</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Toh Chin Keong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mtan</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MinLi</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>riushiki</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Allessi</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>net</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Siglap</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Citybank</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>sunnysun21</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>chewwy</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>mummyboy</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD> Lim</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ling Yee</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Keira</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Eileen78</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Prof S C Ng</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Xania</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babypink</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Kyan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Fong Chuan Wee</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Faith</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr Cliffton</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Rictoria</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Serene </TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babe22</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>SM Phua</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>Serangoon North</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jerejoy</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Alicia Constaneno</TD><TD>NMC</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>Jervis</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Cladi</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Shawn</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Queen</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>ML Yeap</TD><TD></TD><TD>Pine Close</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babymouse</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>Joceyln Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>blue_skies</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Kembangan</TD><TD>James</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jeangal</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>dreamlife</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Dor</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Upp Thomson</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Chris Chong</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Holland Ave</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>hb_precious</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>julyclover</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Alexander</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>summerdaze</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Bubble</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Shalom</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Chen Li Han</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>eniale</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Japan</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ann</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Tan</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Red Tea</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Kai </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cyberbabe</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ah Xue</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>niwa</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Braddell</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>amulet</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Darrielle </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jamom</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>adeline loo</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Thomas </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Puffiet</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Pauline Tham</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jamie</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Gordon Tan</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>gemini05</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>endM</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Simp</TD><TD>lateM</TD><TD>AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru/KL</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cheesycake</TD><TD>1stA</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Cheyanne </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>bevweb</TD><TD>2ndA</TD><TD>Dolly Wee</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Newton</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Poshies</TD><TD>3rdA</TD><TD>KH Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>3rdA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>4thA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>qoosan</TD><TD>6thA</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Agnes Yap</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff"> Ling:
Please check the wet wipes amount transfered:

Funds Transfer to Other DBS/POSB A/C
10 Mar 2008 09:18 AM Singapore

Your transaction is completed.
You may wish to print out a copy of this confirmation for your reference.

From Account POSB Savings
063-39363-0
Latest Available Balance
To Account POSB Savings
126-49101-8 abcLing
Amount S$30.80
Transaction Reference 1608942346

Will get my brother to collect when he pass u the pills at the week(17th Mar) Thank you~~</font>

I think i better call the clinic, i just read this in website lei, is exactly the same as what i experience now :
This will be starting in your lower back area, and radiating around towards the front into your lower abdomen and sometimes into your legs (signs of true labour)

adeline

Noted
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Popped Date </TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DR</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>NAME</TD><TD>BBWt</TD><TD>Birth Mtd </TD></TR><TR><TD>16-Dec-07</TD><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD>c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>10-Feb-08</TD><TD>Ginger</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kylie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>11-Feb-08</TD><TD>babyfionn</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Roy Ng</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Fionn</TD><TD>2.09</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>12-Feb-08</TD><TD>jennifur</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Josiah</TD><TD>2.68</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>12-Feb-08</TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Lim Wen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Shunfu Road</TD><TD>Ian Gabriel Beins</TD><TD>2.5</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>13-Feb-08</TD><TD>Annie</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Aloysius</TD><TD></TD><TD>c-sec epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>Babe Dude</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Alandria Winata</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>kais</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Genevieve, Emilia, Matilda</TD><TD>1.98, 2.1, 1.6</TD><TD>c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>crystal</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Jen Shek Wei</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Cheryl Aw</TD><TD>3.49</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>15-Feb-08</TD><TD>happygal29</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Rayne Lim</TD><TD>2.86</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>18-Feb-08</TD><TD>abcdisney</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Andrae Brendan Chu </TD><TD>2.9</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>20-Feb-08</TD><TD>Min</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Kek</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>3.18</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>23-Feb-08</TD><TD>Diana</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Holland Close</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>2.66</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>25-Feb-08</TD><TD>Yu Tong</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>YCK</TD><TD>Li Jun Kang</TD><TD>2.85</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kyros</TD><TD>3.25</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>kevjul</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Suresh Nair</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Rachelle, Janelle</TD><TD>2.33, 2.42</TD><TD>c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Brenda Low</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Feb-08</TD><TD>Liyun</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Isaac Ng</TD><TD>3.585</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Feb-08</TD><TD>Pearlyn Neo</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>2.85</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Feb-08</TD><TD>Fei</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Brenda Low</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>3.18</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>28-Feb-08</TD><TD>Linda</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Ada</TD><TD>2.74</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>Reena</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Heng TL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>IAng</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucien Lee</TD><TD>2.895</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>Sandra</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Katong</TD><TD>Sonia Rae Loke</TD><TD>3.65</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>1-Mar-08</TD><TD>aly</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>3.12</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2-Mar-08</TD><TD>katechow</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Brendan Mak</TD><TD>3.16</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2-Mar-08</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Suresh Nair</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>2.7</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Twinklestar</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>3.02</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Chinoke</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Ashley Oke</TD><TD>3.39</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>cat_tail</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Pine Close</TD><TD>Mikel</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Yasmin</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Zayed</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Norman</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4-Mar-08</TD><TD>pancakechia</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>3.04</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6-Mar-08</TD><TD>babylush</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>2.66</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-Mar-08</TD><TD>HW&amp;K</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>UppBtTimah</TD><TD>Matthew Seah</TD><TD>2.7</TD><TD>Nat Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-Mar-08</TD><TD>Vonn</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lai</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Kaleb</TD><TD>2.77</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-Mar-08</TD><TD>Adeline</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Lim Teck Beng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kathlyn</TD><TD>2.77</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-Mar-08</TD><TD>LeeHong</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Toh Chin Keong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>3.215</TD><TD>Nat Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>10-Mar-08</TD><TD>Kell</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>Phoebe Helena Teo</TD><TD>2.9</TD><TD>Nat Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>doink</TD><TD>29F</TD><TD>Heng TL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Netanya</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>vnc</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jellybean</TD><TD>3th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Aud</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ming</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cjx</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Lavender</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>liewb</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Kek li Pin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Agapebaby</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cheryl tan</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Toh Chin Keong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mtan</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MinLi</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>riushiki</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Allessi</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>net</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Siglap</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Citybank</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>sunnysun21</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>chewwy</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>mummyboy</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD> Lim</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ling Yee</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Keira</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Eileen78</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Prof S C Ng</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Xania</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babypink</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Kyan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Fong Chuan Wee</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Faith</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr Cliffton</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Rictoria</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Serene </TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babe22</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>SM Phua</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>Serangoon North</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jerejoy</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Alicia Constaneno</TD><TD>NMC</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>Jervis</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Cladi</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Shawn</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Queen</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>ML Yeap</TD><TD></TD><TD>Pine Close</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babymouse</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>Joceyln Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>blue_skies</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Kembangan</TD><TD>James</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jeangal</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>dreamlife</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Dor</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Upp Thomson</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Chris Chong</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Holland Ave</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>hb_precious</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>julyclover</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Alexander</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>summerdaze</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Bubble</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Shalom</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Chen Li Han</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>eniale</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Japan</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ann</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Tan</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Red Tea</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Kai </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cyberbabe</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ah Xue</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>niwa</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Braddell</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>amulet</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Darrielle </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jamom</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>adeline loo</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Thomas </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Puffiet</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Pauline Tham</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jamie</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Gordon Tan</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>gemini05</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>endM</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Simp</TD><TD>lateM</TD><TD>AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru/KL</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cheesycake</TD><TD>1stA</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Cheyanne </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>bevweb</TD><TD>2ndA</TD><TD>Dolly Wee</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Newton</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Poshies</TD><TD>3rdA</TD><TD>KH Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>3rdA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>4thA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>qoosan</TD><TD>6thA</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Agnes Yap</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Melody

Jia You !
happy.gif

=================
i was telling hb last nite => i m getting very bored :p it is like when u go thru the same monotonous thing for prolonged period of time, i.e this preganancy ;)

Boh Liao bbpink

hehe, so bored now tat i m looking at which is the best date to deliver so that i can have my first month on a weekend, hopefully at least 30 days after bb's birth, then i can eat the buffet food as well ..haha

so rite now, the best date is 13 March..then 1st month, 13 April is 30 days after delivery and it is on a sunday too..guests can have free parking..hehe, i m so considerate :p

I AM A BAD MAMA!!

I dunno how to bath my bb.. today, i was the first day i tried bathing my bb.. CL was there to supervise.. but my actions were soooo slow!! I am like a tortise in action! Goodness, never heard my bb cry soooo loud and hard before! EVen during birth, she never cried like that.. I think i am a loser.. i made her scared!! She kinda shivered abit and was soo tensed up after the bath.. CL immediately took over after i finish her on the tub.. and quickly clothed her.. She asked me to hug and carry her close to my chest..give her warmth and assurance... sing a song to her.. and feed her some milk then she will be better.. True enough.. BB was soo calm after i did all my CL told me to!

But i felt sooo bad after that.. coz i made her scared the shit out of her...I am a bad mama.. a bad bad mama... I think after CL is gone, i will drive my bb to my mum's place for bath EVERY MORNING until she is perhaps 4-5mths!! BAD MAMA.. I AM BAD BAD MAMA..

Babe_Dude

aiyoh, dun say like that..we all learn as we go along, babe_dude..

during kelicia's 1st month, my pal said i carried kelicia like a tray of food :p hehe, i tell you until now my carry baby skills still sucks..

strangers on the road can point out to me that fr the way i am carrying, i am going to drop Kelicia , that is EVEN after Kelicia is already more than 6 months old..

PS: as long as we love the bb and spend time with bb, we are good mamas lah
happy.gif

babe dube, me also very bad. my mum help to bath baby and i send hubby to learn while i sleep or pump. after my mum finish confinement, i don't know how. don't dare to think, keep telling myself still got time, still got time..... think i better start to learn next week.....

babe_dude,
Pls dun think this way. Everything wl hav first time. When u bath baby, if u panic, u wl make make baby even more panic. So u hav to be steady, talk to her, tell her mummy gg to bathe u, before putting her entirely in the bath tub, put some water on her body (chest) to get help her get ready. U can also sing song to her while bathing so if she can felt mummy is calm, she wont panic then.

i tried to adopt my MIL method.. clean and shampoo her on the bed first then put her in the water after all residuals been cleaned so that she will not be slippery...
But the process is ssoooo damn tedious.. coz so many corners and hidden fatty meat to clean woh.. she ganna scared..coz i exposed her too long.. and her hands and legs turn cold.. ai yoh.. i soo scared...luckily CL was there to hold her tiny cold hands and "shiok shiok" her! haizz... i feel so bad u know..

But yah.. definitely will work harder and try again tom.. till i succeed! hahaha .. never say die attitude! Hope she slowly get used to my method.. tomorrow gonna try another method..coz my bb LIKES to be in water, rather than exposed outthere!! perhaps i should bring her to swim soon manzz.. hahahaha

baby dude

dont be too discouraged abt showering the baby. My hubby and I were reading the notes from the atenatal class on how to shower our baby while showering him. haha i read to him then he perform the procedure. think it was quite comical at tat time and our boy was screaming his lung out, he must be saying "Didnt u guys attend classes, still so slow" now we think back we have a good laugh. take it as part of learning process. now my hubby very good at showering him liao hee hee

babe_dude
dun be despair. the most after this week i come n teach u bah. hahha... for me i wash hair first cos washing hair dun nd to remove clothes. anyway will summarise my steps below:
1. wash bb face with boiled warm water
2. wash bb mouth with towel and boiled warm water
3. supporting the neck of bb, using towel wash bb hair by wetting it.
4. use soap on hair and lather
5. using towel, wash off the residue.
6. make sure towel is prepared and when done bring her to towel to dry hair.
7. remove clothes and diapers
8. take some soap and wash the bottom first by wetting it slightly with bathign water
9. using arm to suppert neck while holding the arm of bb, bring him to the water
10. make sure water is lukewarm.
11. wash the bottom then get soap to wash the body.
12. use water to remove soap residue.
13. bring him to towel and wrap him up.
14. remove one side of towel and apply lotion to his body, hand and leg (cover the other side)
15. repeat 14 but change side
16. apply diaper cream to bottom
17. wear diaper
18. apply oil to tummy
19. wear clothes
20. Put on the rest of clothing... he or she shld be comfy by now.

If can swaddle her a bit first to keep her warm. During bathing, u can sing song to her to assure her and sooth her. Hope this helps..

Fei
U din latch on for bb?

Weight
i oso gt abt 4 kg to go. cant wait for confinement to over. walking oso a form of exercise! cant wait to bring him for morning walk at park or even shopping centres

<font color="0000ff">morning...
wow... so many posting.... haha... just finish reading... together with working.... haiz.....

don worry abt not enough milk, afriad of bath ur bb.... u will get the hand of it some ways.... be positive.... don go into post natal blue... okie....</font>

abc,

I will not be able to collect fr the 2 pt u mention as I live in the west. Moreover will be delivering tml morning. Pls drop my order. Sorry for the inconvinence caused.

bbpink,
u so cute.. wanna plan ur bb arrival based on 1st mth celeb on weekends. me only tell me bb to choose weekends arrival date.. cos weekdays in office not very convenient.

re: bb bath
for those at TMC, there'll be live demo. think everyday after u delivered. u can bath ur bb on the spot too..

Wet wipes
Anyone wan to share? Carlson wet wipes. Per pack of 3x80s is $3.85 only! But for Free delivery i must have min 32 bundle of 3 x 80s or 28 bundle of 3 x 80s and 8 bundle of 6 x 30s travel pack. Each bundle of travel pack is (6x30s) is $4.20.

Interested:
1. abcdisney - 1 bundle 3 x 80s (paid)
2. kate - 1 bundle of 3 x 80s and 1 bundle 6x30s (paid)
3. YT - 5 bundle of 3 x 80s (paid)
4. babypink - 2 bundle 3 x 80s and 1 bundle 6 x 30s
5. ling yee - 5 bundle 3 x 80s (paid)
7. Clover - 1 bundle 3 x 80s and 1 bundle 6 x 30s (paid)
8. twinklestars - 1 bundle of 3 x 80s (paid)
9. Babe_Dude - 2 bundle 3 x 80s and 2 bundles 6 x 30s (paid)
10. mummyboy - 1 bundle of 3 x 80s (paid)
11. Pearl - 3 bundle of 3 x 80s (paid)
12. adeline - 2 bundle 3x80s and 2 bundle 6x30s (paid)
13. Emily - 2 bundle of 3x80s (paid)
14. Liyun - 1 carton (8 bundle) (paid) + 2 bundle

Total : 28 bundle 3x80s and 8 bundle of 6x30s.

Order closed.

ppl pls tt d amt to posb saving 126491018 .

3x80s is $3.85 each and 6x30s is $4.20 each.

<font size="+2"><font color="ff0000">Anyone want to get 1 more bundle of 6 x 30s? Eileen giving up her order!</font></font>

babe dude
hahaha.. u so funny! but dun be scared to bathe baby ok! me and hb last time also scared! (hb did all the bathing since kim was born) but seems like this time rd i gotta bath BOTH of them myself! hehe luckily my granny's maid is an expert!! she did it very fast until kath no time to cry! and she seems so shiok in the water.. alamak if i bath i dunno how sia..!

Alot things not prepared such as nappy cream, tummy oil.. hahahaa.. Nvm wait till my uncle's funeral over (wednesday) then ask my mommy to settle for me..

My hb very pitiful.. today he have to go metro and help me ask ard 'excuse me where are the nursing bras' -_-
Then get milk bottle teats etc for me +
bringing kimberly ard.. cannot bully him anymore! Luckily have him ard! if not i dunno hw to handle also.

Oh ya! i realise babies born on 7 march have the same weight!! 2.7!! hahaaa.. so coincidence!

babe_dude
when I first had Chelsea, my hubby and I bathe her together for the first few mths and he did just about all the diapering....I felt v. inexperienced too but the more u do it, the better u get and you'll see what works and what doesn't so don't worry yah

adeline
haha so funnee your hb has to get those things for u! how come u haven't bought your nursing bras??!! i think my hubby will just tell me to use normal bras instead of buying them for me

postnatal weight loss
v. interested to know so far how much weight loss for mummies who have popped! i think for my first time, it took me 8 mths to get back to pre-pregnant weight!!! maybe the postnatal massage really works wonders...maybe should have regular updates of weight
happy.gif
hehehe

Anyone interested, pls cut and paste and indicate which one u wan and how many bottles.

1. abcdisney - GNC (2 bottles) $12.99 x 1.52 x 2 = SGD$40 (havent include shipping) (paid)
2. Sheryl - GNC (2 bottles) $12.99 x 1.52 x 2 = SGD$40 (havent include shipping) (paid)
3. Clover - GNC (1 bottles) $12.99 x 1.52 x 1 = SGD$19.75 (havent include shipping) (paid)
4. Kais - GNC (2 bottles) $12.99 x 1.52 x 2 = S$40 (shipping not incl)
5. Yu Tong - GNC ( 1 bottle ) $12.99 x 1.52 x 1 = SGD $19.75
6. Cyberbabe - GNC (2 bottles) $12.99 x 1.52 x 2 = S$40 (shipping not incl) (paid)
7. redtea - GNC (1 bottles) $12.99 x 1.52 x 1 = S$19.75 (shipping not incl)
8. Jenifur - GNC (1 bottles) $12.99 x 1.52 x 1 = S$19.75 (paid)

Pls confirm your order and TT to posb savings 126491018. Will order on Monday

talking about the diapers,
I had a bad experience with Dryer's sticky tape. i removed the tapes to check the soiled diapers and did not stick them together when i wanted to change my baby's diapers.
To my horror, they got stuck on my baby's tender legs.
she cried and cried as we tried to pull the tape off her.
her skin was so red after that.
I felt so guilty and heart pain.

Hi mommies,

I'm going to MtA midnite for induction coz my amniotic fluid is dropping.
sad.gif
My cervix have not dilated yet. Hopefully after inserting e tablet it will help. If not, then I will have to go for caesarean. Which I really don't wan...

is there any link in MOM website to show that hospitalisation leave doesnt mean must stay in hospital?!! pls help me...i cant tk it anymore workin in this co...is affecting my mood everyday!!........now my gynae wan give me leave to rest , but stupid asshole co. say must accident or stay in hospital then can count at HL...!! my gynae say is rubbish...is those operation one, then must go home and stay, is counted at HL wad......if stay in hospital , co. pay ah.....haiz!!!

Petrina,
Yes, the CL very jialat.... Booked her through an agent. Mentioned very clearly the chores she needs to do ie additional chores like cooking additional dishes for 2 kids and hubby, bring/fetch #1 to school, sweep and mop floor plus ironing. Paid additional $ for her to do all these.

When she came, she didn't do all these except to bring #1 to school.

Ask her to mop the floor, she mopped my bedroom only, then skip to mop the kitchen floor. Worked with me for 6 days but only mopped floor twice (upon my request and didn't mop whole house).

Cooked only 1 dish + 1 soup daily despite me telling her it's not enough. Told her 3 times within 5 days of stay with me but still show no improvement. Talked back and say if I'm not happy with her, I can always get a replacement...

The ultimate... asked her to put a chair where the morning sun is shining, and ask her to carry bb, sit on chair to sun her. She says she'll PUT bb on the chair to sun **FAINT**

When the agent came to collect her agent fee, I told her I'm not happy with the CL. Agent's not interested in the dispute we have.. only wants her agent fee. And she cited that CL only takes care of mother and bb. I told her off and said I'm already paying extra for the additional chores, so if she doesn't do it, she's not performing. Agent then kept quiet...

CL then asked how much we'll be paying her. Told her she has only worked with us for 6 days, rightfully I should use her salary divide by 28 and multiply for 6. But to keep it easy, we just divide by 4 weeks so she still earn 1 day. Then she told me, by their policy, I have to pay her TWO weeks salary if I terminate her service. I told her off.. "You said I can terminate your service if I'm not happy with you".. she then bopian accepted her 1 week salary and left.

kea,

ur gynae is right. Last time i had HL is when i did my Amniocentesis. Hosp leave can be taken when u need home rest, no need to stay in hosp also counted wat.

Your company HR sleeping izzit??

Back