(2008/03) March 2008

HI Sheryl, I find ameda quite good as it is quiet and suction (at the moment, i use medium) is comfortable for me. The best deal is that I brought the package with the handsfree and breast-shield, so now, i usually grab a good book to read while the pump does the work. Relaxing for me, compare to the first week when i had to bend over and perspiring all over.

Sheryl,
Dr Wong is really very gd. I feel very safe in her hands. In fact, i left many decision-making to her when i was in labour. She was really a comfort to me when I was in pain. I can't even see the stitches and can't feel them too. It is only my piles causing me the pain. She gave me alternate antiseptic lotion for the wound (cos i complained of the sting when occurs when i used the lotion given by tmc) and a different gel for my piles when I still complained that it still hurts after applying the cream she prescribed the first time.

btw, i realised that i have lots of rompers that my baby can't wear yet. she is just too small for most of them. she is a full term baby, weighs 3.12kg. but still she can't wear those that is for 0-3mths yet. how fast can they grow?
my CL is telling me that nt enuff clothes. shd i get some newborn de for her?

Sheryl
My milk supply is there. I also use hot water massage and hot towel press. I guess it takes time to get full. I drink lots of water and my mum is giving me the confinement food. Today, he is sleeping more after latching on. Maybe, things are improving. Feel more encouraged now.

Good news!!!

Lee Hong has delivered today at 1.30 pm by nat with epi. baby weighs 3.215. She was admitted at 4.30 am in the morning.

So happy for her that she manage to deliver nat. Gynae was just advising her to consider induce or c-sec a few days ago.

Lee Hong, congrats again. Do share your birth story when feeling better.

aly, baby grow very fast one. even thou the clothes abit bigger is ok, cos you'll swaddle her to sleep better anyway.

when in hospital, my girl's mitten keep falling off because too loose. today, i ask my mum, did the mittens shrink after washing or baby put on weight har cos now the mittens fit nicely. My mum say i silly, of course is the later lah.

fei
d handsfree easy to use? I thinking of getting supershield but they say handsfree cm with dry accessory bag.

fei
do u stop pumping when no more mikk coming out fr breast when u first started expressing ? I find my left breast more milk than right. mainly my ebm come fr left breast. hw to increase supply on right. I keep latching him on right n express fr left

yasmine
understand d difficulties as a first tm mom. i'm a second time mom, smtimes cannot tahan oso. did u check whether he colicky or jaundice ? do feed lots of water as well

abc,
The handsfree is easy to use. at first i abit skeptical, worried that the milk will not flow into the bottle properly but after a few adjusting of the strap, i got the hang of it already. i also find that my left breast more milk than my right breast now, why har?

abc, last time when using single pump, i express longer on the breast with less ss. sometimes is left side, sometimes is right side, very puzzling.

now, on dual pump, generally is the right side less ss. i usually use both hands to massage for the same length before start expressing leh, so really got no idea why like that. got check mirror, both sides abt same size leh.... hahaha!!!!

i m using a single manual hand pump.
The other breast will leak while expressing and direct feeding. I hate to get my clothes wet and I dislike wearing bra and breastpad at home.
Does breast shells work?

Yasmin, stay positive. Things will get better. The first few days are the worse, all the doubts start to set in. Do simple things to cheer up, for me, i start to do a bit of reading, and check forum more often....

c all your bb weigh over 3kg..i am worry..

jus came back fr gynae appt today.bb @ 35wks weigh 2.3kg nia...doc say i have a small bb....he say due to my small size.....=(..i wonder is it becoz 3rd trim, i feel so tired and no appeitie cause bb to size to be small.....doc est. my bb will be ard 2.5-2.7kg nia when deliver....=-(.....will wearing tight clothings cause it?

I finally have some time to login here.

Bb has discharged on hosp on Thu and I've just sent my confinement lady home after her 1 week stay with us. Now, I'm all alone with 3 kids with no helper. I don't know how I'm going to survive the balance 3 weeks confinement without help, will probably tingkat confinement food.

Birth story
28 Feb and prior
Mild contraction, thinking it's BH since I've been having more intense BH for the past 1 week

29 Feb
3am
Wake up to pass urine but while walking to the toilet, I felt my urine leaking. Somehow, feeling is different, so I concluded it's water bag burst.

Turn on computer to check if I need to admit hosp immediately when water burst, and at the same time login to MH to update.

Took a bath and wake hubby up. Called MIL to come over to take care of the elder ones and we proceed to hosp.

3.50am
Arrive hosp, prepare for admission.

4.10am
WALK UP to labour ward unassisted as contraction still bearable.

4.45am
Contractions get more intense...

5.20am
BB's out! Natural without any pain killer.

Phew, that's fast!=)

Fei. thanks for the info abt the ameda pump!
happy.gif

LeeHong, congrats!

Reena, steady easy birth.

Yasmin, could bb be having colic? Also, an overly hungry bb will fuss more. What's your nursing interval? For NB, you'll need to feed every 3 hourly. For me, I do not wait for bb to cry to take her cue. I'll check on her about 2.5hrs after previous feed and if her mounth is moving, I'll just latch her.

Aly,
When nursing/pumping on one breast, apply pressure to the other breast, this will stop the leaking ;) I dont use any breast pads nor breast shields for #2 & #3 (current bb).

Congrats Lee Hong!! Looking forward to hearing your birth story and see your bb pictures
happy.gif

Kea
if you are petite, your bb should be smaller too...don't worry as long as your bb is in the healthy range and some bbs are around that size when born....some ppl also suggests eating durians can put on weight faster

Aly
i just bought medela milk collection shells at the taka sale (2 for $16.20) cos I used to recall when bb feeds from one breast, my other breast will leak and I hated that...thot what a waste of milk so this should solve the problem
happy.gif

fei and abc
i remember one breast is always less productive than the other breast! but no big deal right??

Yasmin
hang in there! many mums have problems wif BF for a mth to even 3 mths and then it gets to be really easy! I didn't know that last time and thot it's not working for me but actually it just takes time and practice to get good at it. So don't give up and it'll be worth it in the end
happy.gif

Can someone help me? My bb's umbilical cord has fallen off yesterday. I just went to change her diaper and her belly button is bleeding... not profusely but quite wet... I just cleaned her up with the alcohol wipes. What else should/can I do? I'm home alone!!!

ade,
let me know later when u have used them. to see how useful. i also think that it is a waste to have the milk leaking away.

Reena
if bleeding is not profusely, should apply gentle but firm pressure with a wipe and see if it will stop...let me see what is the TMC hotline to call also...KK hospital should also have a number...got to find it first though...will let u know....don't worry, shouldn't be anything serious k

reena
jus apply alcohol. no prob. after a while bleeding stop. mine up till nw still bleeding a little every nw n then.

fei
I usu latch on to feed thus din really do solely expressing. usu is latch n express. I tried solely expressing but I think only 5-10ml kind. wonder is it becos my bb has empty d milk out already. sigh..

expressing
do u all still continue to pump even though no or pathetic few drops coming out fr breast? is tat call stimulating fake sucking? some advise jus continue to pump even no milk while others dun. any advise?

Reena
TMC phone number is 6250 2222. They should be able to transfer you to a nurse hotline (24 hours) to advise u. If you have a pediatrician for your kids, can also call him/her... mine is always available even if clinic is closed

aly
i just opened the box for the milk collection shells....alamak, must use with nursing bra...so sian...thot that can just stick to breast for some reason haha...still better than waste milk...maybe i should use 2-way tape instead of bra hahaha, will let you know how they perform

abc
how often u latch bb on?? don't understand why must express after bb has finished feeding?? seems so tiring!

my baby juz keeps demanding for milk.
i feel so tired. i fed her on one side from 4.56 to 5.06pm
and on the other side at 5.15 to 5.27pm.
so 10 mins on each side shd be more than enuff, rt?
after i had my dinner, she cried for more. so i fed her from 6.30 to 6.42pm.
then she cried again at 7.05pm.
so i fed from 7.05 to 7.20pm.

Is this normal? I tried expressing in the afternoon. In 20 mins, i managed to express 100ml. So it can't be that I am not giving her enough milk, rt?

Now 7.30pm she is crying again. I am getting fedup. so i decide to ask my CL to feed her from bottle.

<font color="0000ff">Linda</font>

Ada sleeps so soundly and sweetly
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Yutong</font>

hope Junkang is fine now
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Yasmine</font>

ur bb's double eyelids so distinct, handsome boy ! glad everything ok now

<font color="0000ff">leeHong, Yasmine, Vonn</font>

congratulations !
bounce.gif
happy.gif

yasmine, i found this article. hope it's useful for u. Read for more detail in the URL.

Seven reasons babies cry and how to soothe them:
• I need food
• I need to be comfortable
• I need to be warm - and not too hot or too cold
• I need to be held
• I need a rest
• I need something to make me feel better
• I need something ... but I don't know what

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/newborn/babycrying/

Congrats, Chinoke
happy.gif
bounce.gif

<font color="0000ff">updated</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Popped Date </TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DR</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>NAME</TD><TD>BBWt</TD><TD>Birth Mtd </TD></TR><TR><TD>16-Dec-07</TD><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD>c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>10-Feb-08</TD><TD>Ginger</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kylie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>11-Feb-08</TD><TD>babyfionn</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Roy Ng</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Fionn</TD><TD>2.09</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>12-Feb-08</TD><TD>jennifur</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Josiah</TD><TD>2.68</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>12-Feb-08</TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Lim Wen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Shunfu Road</TD><TD>Ian Gabriel Beins</TD><TD>2.5</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>13-Feb-08</TD><TD>Annie</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Aloysius</TD><TD></TD><TD>c-sec epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>Babe Dude</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Alandria Winata</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>kais</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Genevieve, Emilia, Matilda</TD><TD>1.98, 2.1, 1.6</TD><TD>c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>crystal</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Jen Shek Wei</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Cheryl Aw</TD><TD>3.49</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>15-Feb-08</TD><TD>happygal29</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Rayne Lim</TD><TD>2.86</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>18-Feb-08</TD><TD>abcdisney</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Andrae Brendan Chu </TD><TD>2.9</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>20-Feb-08</TD><TD>Min</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Kek</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>3.18</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>23-Feb-08</TD><TD>Diana</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Holland Close</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>2.66</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>25-Feb-08</TD><TD>Yu Tong</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>YCK</TD><TD>Li Jun Kang</TD><TD>2.85</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kyros</TD><TD>3.25</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>kevjul</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Suresh Nair</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Rachelle, Janelle</TD><TD>2.33, 2.42</TD><TD>c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Brenda Low</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Feb-08</TD><TD>Liyun</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Isaac Ng</TD><TD>3.585</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Feb-08</TD><TD>Pearlyn Neo</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>2.85</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Feb-08</TD><TD>Fei</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Brenda Low</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>3.18</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>28-Feb-08</TD><TD>Linda</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Ada</TD><TD>2.74</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>Reena</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Heng TL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>IAng</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucien Lee</TD><TD>2.895</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>Sandra</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Katong</TD><TD>Sonia Rae Loke</TD><TD>3.65</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>1-Mar-08</TD><TD>aly</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>3.12</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2-Mar-08</TD><TD>katechow</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Brendan Mak</TD><TD>3.16</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2-Mar-08</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Suresh Nair</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>2.7</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Twinklestar</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>3.02</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Chinoke</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Ashley Oke</TD><TD>3.39</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>cat_tail</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Pine Close</TD><TD>Mikel</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Yasmin</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Zayed</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Norman</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4-Mar-08</TD><TD>pancakechia</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>3.04</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-Mar-08</TD><TD>Vonn</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lai</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Kaleb</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-Mar-08</TD><TD>Adeline</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Lim Teck Beng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kathlyn</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-Mar-08</TD><TD>LeeHong</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Toh Chin Keong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>prefer surprise
happy.gif
</TD><TD>3.215</TD><TD>Nat Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>doink</TD><TD>29F</TD><TD>Heng TL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Netanya</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>vnc</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jellybean</TD><TD>3th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Aud</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ming</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cjx</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Lavender</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>liewb</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Kek li Pin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Agapebaby</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cheryl tan</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Toh Chin Keong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mtan</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MinLi</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>riushiki</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Allessi</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>net</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Siglap</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Citybank</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>HW&amp;K</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>UppBtTimah</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>sunnysun21</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>chewwy</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>mummyboy</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD> Lim</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ling Yee</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Keira</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Eileen78</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Prof S C Ng</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Xania</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babypink</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Kyan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Fong Chuan Wee</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Faith</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr Cliffton</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Rictoria</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Serene </TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Kell</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>Phoebe Helena Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babe22</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>SM Phua</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>Serangoon North</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jerejoy</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Alicia Constaneno</TD><TD>NMC</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>Jervis </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Cladi</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Shawn </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Queen</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>ML Yeap</TD><TD></TD><TD>Pine Close</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babymouse</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>Joceyln Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>blue_skies</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Kembangan</TD><TD>James </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jeangal</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>dreamlife</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Dor</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Upp Thomson</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Chris Chong</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Holland Ave</TD><TD>Ryan </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>hb_precious</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>julyclover</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Alexander </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>summerdaze</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Bubble</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babylush</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Shalom</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Chen Li Han</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Aidan </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>eniale</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Japan</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ann</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Tan</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Red Tea</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Kai </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cyberbabe</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ah Xue</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>niwa</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Braddell</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>amulet</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Darrielle </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jamom</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>adeline loo</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Thomas </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Puffiet</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Pauline Tham</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jamie</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Gordon Tan</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>gemini05</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>endM</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Simp</TD><TD>lateM</TD><TD>AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru/KL</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cheesycake</TD><TD>1stA</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Cheyanne </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>bevweb</TD><TD>2ndA</TD><TD>Dolly Wee</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Newton</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Poshies</TD><TD>3rdA</TD><TD>KH Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>3rdA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>4thA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>qoosan</TD><TD>6thA</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Agnes Yap</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

my Qmax connection sucks..can hardly connect to internet today ..will read thru postings later..if i miss out anything, will update again
happy.gif

hi everyone,

i have also popped.
6 march, natural without epi, baby name: jayden, baby weight:2.66kg.
birth story quite drama. reach hospital at 1330, baby came out 1351.
will update again.

my bb now awake in the night sleep in the day....
vr stressfull handling newborn bb. esp when my mil keep saying, u hav not enought milk,must add formula..keep on saying this for a week tiil i break down and have postnatal blue....i fed up with her, today when c PD, PD said my bb doing vr well except a bit of juandice. he said good to bf and i told him i've got a bit post natal blue from my mil, ask him help me to explain to her tat i got enought milk and there is no need to add formula..he vr nice n i let my hub to ask his mum to come n listen to PD. sigh...finnaly i go through this. last few days i was like a mad woman, crying non stop everyday, screaming at my hubby. now she shuts her mouth lio. i dun feel like talking to her too, anyway i just bear another week and she will go back.
1287744.jpg

poor Kate ! thanks goodness ur MIl leaving soon

Brendan features are so well-defined
happy.gif

babylush

wow, very fast ! Congratulations
happy.gif

updated
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Popped Date </TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DR</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>NAME</TD><TD>BBWt</TD><TD>Birth Mtd </TD></TR><TR><TD>16-Dec-07</TD><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD>c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>10-Feb-08</TD><TD>Ginger</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kylie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>11-Feb-08</TD><TD>babyfionn</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Roy Ng</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Fionn</TD><TD>2.09</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>12-Feb-08</TD><TD>jennifur</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Josiah</TD><TD>2.68</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>12-Feb-08</TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Lim Wen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Shunfu Road</TD><TD>Ian Gabriel Beins</TD><TD>2.5</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>13-Feb-08</TD><TD>Annie</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Aloysius</TD><TD></TD><TD>c-sec epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>Babe Dude</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Alandria Winata</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>kais</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Genevieve, Emilia, Matilda</TD><TD>1.98, 2.1, 1.6</TD><TD>c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>crystal</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Jen Shek Wei</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Cheryl Aw</TD><TD>3.49</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>15-Feb-08</TD><TD>happygal29</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Rayne Lim</TD><TD>2.86</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>18-Feb-08</TD><TD>abcdisney</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Andrae Brendan Chu </TD><TD>2.9</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>20-Feb-08</TD><TD>Min</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Kek</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>3.18</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>23-Feb-08</TD><TD>Diana</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Holland Close</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>2.66</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>25-Feb-08</TD><TD>Yu Tong</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>YCK</TD><TD>Li Jun Kang</TD><TD>2.85</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kyros</TD><TD>3.25</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>kevjul</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Suresh Nair</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Rachelle, Janelle</TD><TD>2.33, 2.42</TD><TD>c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Brenda Low</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Feb-08</TD><TD>Liyun</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Isaac Ng</TD><TD>3.585</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Feb-08</TD><TD>Pearlyn Neo</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>2.85</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Feb-08</TD><TD>Fei</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Brenda Low</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>3.18</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>28-Feb-08</TD><TD>Linda</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Ada</TD><TD>2.74</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>Reena</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Heng TL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>IAng</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucien Lee</TD><TD>2.895</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>Sandra</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Katong</TD><TD>Sonia Rae Loke</TD><TD>3.65</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>1-Mar-08</TD><TD>aly</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>3.12</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2-Mar-08</TD><TD>katechow</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Brendan Mak</TD><TD>3.16</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2-Mar-08</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Suresh Nair</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>2.7</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Twinklestar</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>3.02</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Chinoke</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Ashley Oke</TD><TD>3.39</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>cat_tail</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Pine Close</TD><TD>Mikel</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Yasmin</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Zayed</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Norman</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4-Mar-08</TD><TD>pancakechia</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>3.04</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6-Mar-08</TD><TD>babylush</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>2.66</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-Mar-08</TD><TD>Vonn</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lai</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Kaleb</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-Mar-08</TD><TD>Adeline</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Lim Teck Beng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kathlyn</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-Mar-08</TD><TD>LeeHong</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Toh Chin Keong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>prefer surprise
happy.gif
</TD><TD>3.215</TD><TD>Nat Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>doink</TD><TD>29F</TD><TD>Heng TL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Netanya</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>vnc</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jellybean</TD><TD>3th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Aud</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ming</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cjx</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Lavender</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>liewb</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Kek li Pin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Agapebaby</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cheryl tan</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Toh Chin Keong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mtan</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MinLi</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>riushiki</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Allessi</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>net</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Siglap</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Citybank</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>HW&amp;K</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>UppBtTimah</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>sunnysun21</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>chewwy</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>mummyboy</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD> Lim</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ling Yee</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Keira</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Eileen78</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Prof S C Ng</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Xania</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babypink</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Kyan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Fong Chuan Wee</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Faith</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr Cliffton</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Rictoria</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Serene </TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Kell</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>Phoebe Helena Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babe22</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>SM Phua</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>Serangoon North</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jerejoy</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Alicia Constaneno</TD><TD>NMC</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>Jervis</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Cladi</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Shawn</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Queen</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>ML Yeap</TD><TD></TD><TD>Pine Close</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babymouse</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>Joceyln Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>blue_skies</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Kembangan</TD><TD>James</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jeangal</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>dreamlife</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Dor</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Upp Thomson</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Chris Chong</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Holland Ave</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>hb_precious</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>julyclover</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Alexander</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>summerdaze</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Bubble</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Shalom</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Chen Li Han</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>eniale</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Japan</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ann</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Tan</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Red Tea</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Kai </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cyberbabe</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ah Xue</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>niwa</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Braddell</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>amulet</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Darrielle </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jamom</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>adeline loo</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Thomas </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Puffiet</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Pauline Tham</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jamie</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Gordon Tan</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>gemini05</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>endM</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Simp</TD><TD>lateM</TD><TD>AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru/KL</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cheesycake</TD><TD>1stA</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Cheyanne </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>bevweb</TD><TD>2ndA</TD><TD>Dolly Wee</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Newton</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Poshies</TD><TD>3rdA</TD><TD>KH Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>3rdA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>4thA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>qoosan</TD><TD>6thA</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Agnes Yap</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

AdelineL
i nd to go work thus got to express to ensure enuff supply. Heehee.. if i SAHM i dun even bother!

Wet wipes
Anyone wan to share? Carlson wet wipes. <font color="ff0000">Per pack of 3x80s is $4 only!</font> But for Free delivery i must have <font color="ff0000">min 32 bundle of 3 x 80s</font> or <font color="ff0000">28 bundle of 3 x 80s and 8 bundle of 6 x 30s travel pack</font>. Each bundle of travel pack is (6x30s) is $4.20.
Interested:
1. abcdisney - 5 bundle 3 x 80s and 1 bundle of 6 x 30s
2. kate - 1 bundle of 3 x 80s

hi kate,

i think most of the mils &amp; mothers are like tht one.. they keep afraid tht we dun hv enough breastmilk and baby will go hungry... dun be bothered by her too much else will affect ur mood, more stress will affect ur milk supply.

Anyone interested, pls cut and paste and indicate which one u wan and how many bottles.

1. abcdisney - GNC (2 bottles) $12.99 x 1.52 x 2 = SGD$40 (havent include shipping)
2. Sheryl - GNC (2 bottles) $12.99 x 1.52 x 2 = SGD$40 (havent include shipping)
3. Clover - GNC (1 bottles) $12.99 x 1.52 x 1 = SGD$19.75 (havent include shipping)
4. Kais - GNC (2 bottles) $12.99 x 1.52 x 2 = S$40 (shipping not incl)
5. Yu Tong - GNC ( 1 bottle ) $12.99 x 1.52 x 1 = SGD $19.75
6. Cyberbabe - GNC (2 bottles) $12.99 x 1.52 x 2 = S$40 (shipping not incl)
7. redtea - GNC (1 bottles) $12.99 x 1.52 x 1 = S$19.75 (shipping not incl)

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Pls confirm your order and TT to posb savings 126491018. Will order on Monday</font>.</font>

YT
It cost $5.50 for 3 x 80s at JL or robinson. So what u think? Getting it directly from supplier. For the travel pack it cost $6 for 6 x 30s!

hi all, i'm now in glens. i'm losing wt. so gynae worry. on ctg now. contractions seen, but i like no feeling...
so darn hungry waiting for my dinner... if no pain then i have to wait... so sian...

went to taka juz now. nothing much.. saw the aprica stroller like half price. so tempted to buy.

Wet wipes
Anyone wan to share? Carlson wet wipes. Per pack of 3x80s is $4 only! But for Free delivery i must have min 32 bundle of 3 x 80s or 28 bundle of 3 x 80s and 8 bundle of 6 x 30s travel pack. Each bundle of travel pack is (6x30s) is $4.20.
Interested:
3. YT - 5 bundle of 3 x 80s

Wet wipes
Anyone wan to share? Carlson wet wipes. Per pack of 3x80s is $4 only! But for Free delivery i must have min 32 bundle of 3 x 80s or 28 bundle of 3 x 80s and 8 bundle of 6 x 30s travel pack. Each bundle of travel pack is (6x30s) is $4.20.
Interested:
3. YT - 5 bundle of 3 x 80s
4. babypink - 2 bundle 3 x 80s and 1 bundle of 6 x 30s ( can i pick up fr bt batok ?
happy.gif
Transfer $12.20?

abc

check with ya re carlson wet wipes...when u take out the wipes, does it come out one pc by one pc or it comes out more than 1 pc at a time?

my birth story
3rd march
3am
discovered i'm having show and seem like having mild contractions..tried to monitor freq of contractions but it seem irregular
315am
called mt a and they advised me to check it out at the hospital
4plus am
reach mt a and confirm onset of labour
9am
gynae reached and checked that i'm 3cm dilated. burst my water bag and put me on drip..contractions getting more and more painful...so requested for epi
1230pm
nurse check and i'm only 4cm dilated
245pm
gynae popped by to check and again and to my surprise, he said he could see bb's hair already and she'll be out in 15 mins!
302pm
baby born!

though labour was relatively short, it was quite a traumatic experience...i'm still in pain now and i start to wonder when going to the toilet wont be a nightmare anymore.... bb is in hospital undergoing phototherapy for jaundice at the moment ..not v serious but decide to admit her rather than renting the equipment back home.. hence the little time i've to update here

yasmin
we gave birth almost same time too!

to all mummies who have popped
congrats and let's jia you tog!
kate
hope things get better for ya....didnt know you were feeling so down when i met ya today...stay positive ya and let your bb be your strength and motivation....

pic of baby megan
1287834.jpg

Back