(2008/03) March 2008

hi, vonn

baby is very pantang 1, from wat my fren say.... so it better to have positive thinking...
happy.gif

hi all mummies,

anyone started to take anmum, enfamama, dumex mum? which is good, or all the same just different brand? Just put hot water that's it right? any advice to the above, thanks

yesido: im just drinking ordinary milk - meiji, my fav! but my fren highly recommends anmum. must we start drinking these type of milk? is it supposed to be better?

mummies,
if you are taking prenatal vitamins, no need to take this milk. some of you will develop morning sickness and cannot take it so the prenatal vitamin will help. but i am mildly lactose intolerant, so i take Nutrisoy. most importantly, have a balanced diet. sometimes too much milk can make you gain weight very fast.

hi yesido

to me i think taking raw vegetables is ok as long as moderate intake..

i had very bad craving on raw sashimi.almost had it at least twice time in a mth when i was pregnant with my 1st baby..

my gynae told me it is ok to take moderate lor

Hi MTBs,

I went to see Dr Joycelyn Wong from TMC today. Saw my bb heartbeat today at 6 weeks. The feeling is truly great. Dr Wong is such a nice lady with detailed explanation.
MY EDD from the scan is 3 march 2008.
May all have a smooth pregnancy
happy.gif

Hi melissa...
i ve make appt with Dr Hengry Cheng on next sat... hopefully by the time, i can see sth fm the scan... Ve to pray very hard...
happy.gif

does morning sickness includes giddiness and headache too? My head was so giddy just now. I realise that whenever i stand to walk about a while, the head becomes dizzy... I think the morning sickness symptoms are coming...

wow.. so happy to see so many mummies here.
Lynn: What's your EDD?

Why don't we update in a list so easiler to follow?

E.g. Name, March 08 is kid #?, EDD, Gynae, Area you stay?

1) Abcdisney, #2, Edd = ?, Dr Lawrence Ang, Woodlands

Hi Cheryl,
To be safe, I cancelled my maternity order liao. But i bought 2 bigger size tops(not maternity)too, jus in case i put on weight anytime now.
Any MTB here skip breakfast? I realise morning sickness causes me no appetite for breakfast, so i will jus drink a pack of milo

clothes i dun think have to buy so fast. but pant no choice... all my pant are getting tight and cant even button up liao... so might as well buy a maternity pant (not those big kind, just rubber kind) to wear...

Hi abc... wow, can see you have lined up loads of activities for your little princess! I will also wanna do this next time for my babe dude..

Following is my update:

Babe Dude, #1, Edd = ?, Dr Ann Tan, Central

My Edd should be also ard early mar (ard 3rd), be going to see the gynae this coming mon to detect the little one's heartbeat... hope that everything will be fine.. :)

mummygirl,
believe it or not, until now i'm not sure what morning sickness really is ha! but i have giddiness and headaches but my appetite is normal. however, if i don't eat i will start to feel yucky so i quickly eat. as long as there's changes to your body from the norm, it's a good sign. shows that your pregnancy hormone is thriving.

Linda Chan,
Congrats on your heeartbeat!!!

Here's my list:
2) Babe Dude, #1, Edd = ?, Dr Ann Tan, Central
3) veryhappy, #2, Edd = ?, Dr Brenda Low, Woodlands
4) babychan, #1, Edd = 3/3/08, Dr Joycelyn Wong, ?

really? But sometimes i do get headaches.. don't know if it's really the pregnancy hormone.
happy.gif

I still have to wait for another 6 days before my first gynae appointment.

today i was trying to dabao my lunch and had to walk along an array of houses in first floor. guess what, i could almost smell what they're cooking from every unit! *pengz* and what's worst was that i feel like i want to run away b'cos it makes me dizzy. after i dabao my food, i hold my breath b'cos i had to walk the same route again haha.

think that's morning sickness lah.

mummygirl,
headache oso pregnancy symptom! trust me. i get headaches a lot last time.

since you guys are going to see gynae so soon, i rescheduled my gynae appointment to next saturday. b'cos my hubby oso very gan cheong. but still longer than u guys hor.

in the meantime, our doors are open to more future March mommies-to-be!
happy.gif

Hi MTB,

Here's my list:
5) Vonn #1, Edd=?,Dr Lai, Central

Nw i'm 5th weeks and my appt is only on 4th Aug, is it too late har?

Hi mommies!
Me! Me!
happy.gif

6) Agapebaby, #1, Edd = ?, Dr Yvonne Chan, Hillview

Vonn: im also 5 weeks and im seeing the gynae in two weeks' time. so also seeing the gynae quite late. I guess it's ok lar, so long as you monitor your body to make sure there are no irregularities. but if you're really gan jiong, why not schedule it one week earlier or something?

hi mommies,

Here are my details..

7) Happyface, #1, EDD = 2/3/08, Dr Suresh Nair, Bukit Batok

hey Yes I do,

the pills are quite effective in certain way, but i still a bit uncomfortable, got indigestion feeling then i actually dun feel hungry at all...

hi there
just moved over from the feb 08 thread cos doc just gave me a new edd. 3.3.08. in my 6th week now.
happy.gif

hi all,

me too..

8) Yen, #2, EDD =?, Dr Watt, Sengkang

Doink
my EDD same as u
happy.gif
3-3-08.

abc
I have make up my mind, will change my gynae cause is vr expensive. i've book app with dr Lawrence Ang on next coming friday. Hope he's good.Any comment about him?

Yen,
think u can take panadol only but if you want something specific better get from gynae. make sure you have enough sleep and rest well yah.

doink,
welcome. early march mtbs will probably give birth at late feb so they're stuck in two worlds haha.

wah hi mummies.. took my students out for competitions tat y not online today.

Vonn
I think so long u find your clothes getting tight then u wear lor. No pantang or not one la. Anyway even if u buy from BP u may have to wait a few mth so i think still can buy lor.

Babe_dude
Yea cos i am a FTWM so no choice lor. After work i still try to bring my gal out to meet up with kids from her age group. Mabe next time our kids born we can all go out together after confinement too.. hahaha.... I believe in exposing my kids to nature lor.

i feel that i cannot take strong smell, like pine wood (u knw those wooden chopsticks), cooking oil smell (while ppl is cooking), some strong sauce smell... I will feel like puking. Duno y this preg i seem to be eating a lot more than my previous one. Seem to be eating non-stop. Apetite is better during day.... Mabe co morning sickness havent set in yet?

Vonn
You can change the appt date to earlier. either next week or the week after? I think week 6-7 is jus nice lor. Satify your anxiousness as well as ensure bb is ok.

Kate
From this forum seem like very gd comments ley. U can try searching on his name to see for comments lor.

doink
Well prob will give birth in late feb. :)

Apagebaby
You still havent tell me where u teaching ley... hahaha...

Veryhappy
You stay in woodlands too? which part?

Hi Melissa, thanks for adding me in...
my updated
happy.gif

4) babychan, #1, Edd = 3/3/08, Dr Joycelyn Wong, Sengkang

kate...seems that there's three of us which is edd 3/3. babychan, you and me for the time being

melissa...ya i know..well, whatever it is, whichever month (feb or march) as long as bb is healthy and growing well and comes out only when its term is full, doesn't really matter much

Hey abc... Of coz.. wld love to come out with our babies... but first few mths not recommended right?? How long did u waited before you brought your little princess out?? 2nd mth??

Me too..wanna expose my little kiddy to the nature more often ... infact, am planning to go alot of places during my these 8 mths with the little one.. hahahhaa.. hope babe dude can learn with me..anyone keen to join me ?? if u are not working??

abc,
me live opposite stadium. how about you?
happy.gif

babe dude,
actually first 3 months better be guai guai and stay home as much as you can b'cos this period, our pregnancies are very fragile. but once the first trimester is over, can safely go out and shop for maternity clothes! and then last trimester, walk a lot! it'll make birthing easier too
happy.gif

Hihi,

more updates..

9) mummygirl, #1, EDD=?, Dr Lim, Ang Mo Kio

hey gals
im a first time mummy too!
went to see gynae yesterday at about 6w 2d and edd is 030308
anyway just wanted to check, anyone have brown discharge so far.... its suppose to be normal right?

Hi tam,
I have the same edd as you...Did you ask ur gynae abt your discharge? I m worried abt mine (mine is yellowish) , but my gynae said it is normal.

Hi Tam and Linda..

I do have some yellowish discharge too, and yup...my gynae also said it is normal, but she prescribed me with antiseptic wash ...to prevent any infection she said..

Hey Tam, how "brown" is ur discharge?? slight brown or dried blood brown?? I will seek docs advice though... to be kiasu abit.. :)

babe dude and melissa
i still go out with my 2 year ols gal. hahaha... i feel exercise is gd for us. of cos if i am tired i wun do it. I go out with my gal when she's 2 mth old. after confinement. I am the kind who cannot tahan stay at home one....

Melissa
i stay opp admiralty MRT. Btw jus to check is it tat woodlands swimming pool is close for reno?

10) Tam, #1, EDD = 3/3/08

Anymore mummies we missed out? Can those info not complete pls cut and paste and edit your corrected/updated info once you know them? Easier mah... k? Heehee... Thanks a lot

Heehee.. can add myself in?

10) Tam, #1, EDD = 3/3/08
11) cat_tail, #2, EDD = ?, Dr Tan Hak Koon, Pine Close

Babydude,
Good choice, Dr Ann Tan is a very skillful Gynae.
happy.gif

Hey all MTBs.. Check out today's URBAN.. they have some cool suggestions for us all to be BELLY HIP ...hahahhaa..and i must agree, that model mum really is a hip mama!!She looks gorgeouus.

hey.. good morning to all MTBs...

btw.. has anyone of you decided on which hospital to give birth.. i know is abit early lah.. just curious..

my fren say Ann Tan though experience but rather rough. She has her first baby by her.

i may choose either TMC or Mt A. My first gal born in Mt A though.

hi abc.. really??? gosh.. OMG..
izzit most lady doc always that rough one???

but my sis's fren was with her..and complimented her on her service.. stitching etc..

but..i always felt happy meeting her..coz she is so cheerful and happy.. although initially alittle stern! hahahaha

i think cold drinks is fine. Usu if canno take plain water i add lemon in.

Jus came back from brunch... duno y food suddenly turn me off esp rice. Sigh... But i am hungry....Anyone has cravings le? i seem to like cold things esp ice cream!

i have no appetite now n i keep vomitting n always sleepy.
1 min i have craving for something next min its gone..

the vomitting is still around n i am 7 weeks pregant. My sis ask me eat nuts n banana but no use haha so i drink ribena no plain water
n yesterday i had i tub of ice cream

Back