(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

hi pauline,
sorry to hear about your loss. take care.

hi applea / piglettail / iso,
wow congrats to all of you! we have a bumper dragon year!

iso,
waaa... another good news! hahaha... didn't think you'll go for #3 very soon...
happy.gif
so right now we have 2 mummies expecting #3. Congrats !! you still look very slim for a preggie mummy...

re tiredness,
i feel it as well... this round the aches and pains comes earlier. i am consciously not eating too much and not consuming sweet stuff so that i don't get heavier and get more aches and pains :p

Pauline, I'm sorry for your loss.

Tong, nope. No news is good news. :p

Iso, wow, I hv no idea! Shld know the gender soon? I admire those who take the plunge for #3 kid.

Pauline,

Sorry to hear about your dad.

Iso/Apple,
Congrats!!

If not twins, I don't think that I would be brave enough for #3 though I always like to have 3 kids.

Wish you two very very good luck!

Thanks piglettail, Apple, Iso, Gar, Clover and tubao for the condolences. Appreciate it.

Iso, congrats! A gal to doll up after 2 boys, so nice. When is EDD?
happy.gif

Tubao, my bro got a transfer maid introduced by my old agent at $420 with no off day. Decided to go ahead though my dad has passed on so that there is another person to help my mum with chores and marketing load. So far, seems ok. Will wait and see n hear if my mum complains. :p

Thanks to all for your well wishes!

Iso,
Congrats!how r u feeling? I can imagine your tiredness.. U have 2 boys now....!was telling hb I am really pobia of childbearing w the current experience. Sometime ago was still toying w the idea of 3 but not now....

Hi, Pauline,

Glad that your maid is good. Hehe....... my mil really likes my 2nd helper, even now every a few days will call my present one name as 2nd one. ^_^....... And the helper told my maid agent that she liked my mil. 人有人缘。

Thanks everyone!!

Tute
A is already 22 months, and I'm no spring chicken. I figured better now than later, haha.

piglet
yikes, poor thing, at least you're feeling better? I have easy pregnancies, no MS, but this time first tri i kind of had no or little appetite, even lost weight at the end of 3 months! but now better, just tired all the time. But I guess I'll be even MORE tired when baby comes! *ugh* ;)

kitsune
I think 7 Sept. This time I can't even really remember my LMP. got to agar agar, so jiat lat! haha..

Tubao, yup, that's true, different maids appeal to different employers. My mum's maid is quite quiet, Indo, no off day and no hp. She likes to read English books at night so hope she will give my mum less trouble. Actually, my bro dropped the maid off at my place at 9+pm, cos early tom morning, my mum going to 扫墓. Since the maid is new, she is not keen to put her alone at home so ask me to 'babysit' her until tom. :p

Iso, haha, oic, can understand, Mummy of 2 is already busy enough. Maybe your gynae can work backwards to get your LMP? keke.

Iso!! Wah congrats.. no wonder u asked me to go for #3!! haha.... Can i ask u a qn? How to accomodate 3 kids imn the hse?? I feel that my hse w 3 rooms is too cramped!!!i dunno how to fit in 3 kids n a helper and 2 in laws... i definitely nd to shift b4 i have e 3rd one else i dunno where the helper is gonna go..

Apple.. hope everything is ok. 3 gers cna be very fun too!! U gonna have 3 more sons in the future!! :D

Pauline.. hope u are feeling better now.. sorry to hear abt it..

Pauline - take care!

Iso - congrats! i just read your post on 1 boy 1 gal,v funny
happy.gif

tute. apple - jia you!
happy.gif

#3 - go for it if u have supportive help, though i must say i prob wun, cos timewise really cannot afford, husband so busy, i can foresee myself being the sole caregiver, i dun want to end up using these as an argument.

hse - genice, even with 2 kids n 1 maid i already feel not enough space, now i plan to move in together w my parents n we plan to find a bigger space - wish me luck!!

Iso, congrats!!

wow so many going for #3!!

QL, there's one outing on 14th Feb, this saturday! wanna join us? me and xiaoyun tentatively.

other mummies, keen to join?? Tubao, keen?

Thanks Ladies! I am looking forward to 3 kids now in fact. I am glad to have this *accident* so that I need not ponder if I should have another one. My body is aching a lot but mentally I am feeling better than my #2 pregnancy due to more cooperative kids. (Amanda was terrible during my #2 pregnancy)

Space: definitely a big headache for me.................

Outing: Though I love to meet up but its too challenging for me to bring two out with a tummy.

wendy, come with your hubby!

ql, ok other times then. let us know when you want to picnic at botanical garden, i'm keen! hehe

this sat outing, I shall be able to join. Please let me know the time and place. Hehe...... at 3 pigs' show, I was lost with Emma when finding the theatre, wasted the tickets.

Haven't installed whataspp as xiaoyun suggested, hehe......zero additional app at my iphone now.

heh thanks ladies
happy.gif
nice to have mummies here to share with also.

QL - can you imagine my friend with 3 boys got people asking her to "try harder"?!?!? wahhhh.

jeannie
my place only 1 master 1 boys room 1 study - 2 boys share 1 room, maid sleep in study, so think the bb will sleep in my room for the time being, maybe until 1 yr plus. after that will see where E will go to sch and whether we will shift. definitely can't stay at this current place until A finishes pri sch!

actually initially hubby also say how to fit another bb in the house? then i think after thinking he got v excited, and started to think of where to put a cot (even before we conceived!). I always say, no space in house, no space in car, no space anywhere, but plenty of space in our hearts, so if there's a bb we'll find a way! the joy will be more than the luxury of space
happy.gif

and also some friends (including my gynae) said more space, more things/rubbish. but i think there also has to be a reasonable amount of space lah. now kids are young so can squeeze but when they are older they'll need their own space.

Hi there,
Gathering this Sat (14 Apr) 10 am.
West Coast Park
- tongtong
- xiaoyun
- tubao
- genice

Shall we arrange earlier for Botanic Garden gathering?
How about 6 May (Sun) 10 am?

tong,
i've class on that weekend. :p

anyway, it's ok. can go ahead on 12 May without me. but Sat seems not good for pauline and qingling?

Morning!

Sunday gathering wld be better otherwise would have to be Sat evening (like 4pm onwards?)

Cheryl - Lots of babydust!
happy.gif

This morning i was so angry, went exercise early morning walking at the park near my place. There was this maid that was bringing a little girl to school, i think they were having some conversation and the girl was rude (did not actually hear contents), then the maid suddenly turn and went to grab the child, wanting to slap her, and was already pinching her. I immediately went up to shout at her, what are you doing, and how can you beat her. She tried to retort "but Mdm she was very rude", i told her off sternly, anything you go back and tell your Mdm, you have absolutely no rights to punish her by beating or pinching her!!! I was so upset and angry with her, i keep telling the little girl to remember to go back and tell her mother..haiz..i hope the girl will do so and the mother will look into this more seriously!

Cheryl thanks and your hubby finally give green light har lol

Qingling: I think she will warn/threaten the girl not to tell her mum.........

Hi, Xiao yun/tongtong

I am away on 12 May weekend, Can arrange at other weekends in May since xiao yun also can't make it on 12 May?

cheryl
jia you jia you, baby dust!

QL
you did the right thing, i would want someone to scold my maid if they saw her doing the same thing. how old is the girl? it's so common to see maids shouting at their kids or bochup and on the phone. even seen some shouting at the ang moh tots, and one at gymboree who came into the class on her phone. lucky she didn't continue talking otherwise i would have said something! haiz.

hi hi!!

Congrats to all those with #3 and those who are still *active*..

I just came back from my long holiday.. was away for 2 weeks..

I'm keen to join gatherings.. sms or watsapp me k.. cos sometimes busy to check forum

Shall we arrange earlier for Botanic Garden gathering?
6 May (Sun) 10 am
or 13 May (Sun) 10 am

(1) xy - 6 May
(2) tongtong - 13 May
(3) bluegin - 6/13 May
(4) eliaw - 6/13 May

I've created a group in whatsapp for easier coordination for gathering.
anyone would like to join, please pm me your number.

Thanks.

(1) xy - 6 May
(2) tongtong - 13 May
(3) bluegin - 6/13 May
(4) eliaw - 6/13 May
(5) qingling - prefer 6 may
(6) tubao - 6 May

Hi, Xy, thanks for organising.
happy.gif

(1) xy - 6 May
(2) tongtong - 13 May
(3) bluegin - 6/13 May
(4) eliaw - 6/13 May
(5) qingling - prefer 6 may
(6) tubao - 6 May
(7) Pauline - 13 May

Oh wow, congrats Isobellies! #3 girl or boy? Just read your posts on your blog. Good job on the SAHM one.

Been busier being a mumpreneur than a worker bee but one thing for sure, the flexi hours, the ability to just take off and bring dd for swimming or music or play without applying for leave or asking boss/colleagues to cover is sheer LUXURY. Feels great being there for the kiddos whenever I want. Only gripe I have is the lack of help in terms of doing the domestic work. Whatever free time is spent on chores, picking up, ironing, laundry (why is it endless??!!), cleaning, packing. Hai. I hanker after a maid sometimes but when i hear horror stories like what QL say, I just stop myself and say, this is all good. No maid = very tired but at least children are ok. Which is why I finally decided to put SM into preschool even though she already has a place in DD1's school next year. It was so so so HARD to find a place for her anywhere! Seriously. So many places but no vacancies. Alot of places had long waiting lists! At least with DD2 in 3 half day childcare, I hope I can finally get some sanity back.

Hi, bkkgal, no need to take leave feeling is the most shiok. Recently RL had HFMD, I also no need to take leave from any boss, but got to inform my partner to help cover me sometimes lar. hee. Where's SM now? RL has been in full day cc since Jan, this mummy heartless one, half day cc costs only $50 less than full day cc so put her full day so that I don't need to worry about her meals n naps. Also, if I don't do that, RA complains that it's unfair, why RL gets to go home after lunch and she doesn't. -_- I still hanker for a maid from time to time too esp when I yearn to have more me time or couple time with hubby. Housework still ok since I got PT cleaner that comes in weekly. :p

bkk
heh thanks, glad u and lezy enjoyed it, haha. it's a girl this time
happy.gif

Will you be changing SM's preschool next year? A is only starting at E's school in Jan (because they can only accept kids above 30 months), but #3 will arrive in Sept, so .. still undecided what to do :S there's a child care next to E's school but hubby doesn't like it because he said he saw the teachers sleeping before, wahahahha...

(1) xy - 6 May
(2) tongtong - 13 May
(3) bluegin - 6/13 May
(4) eliaw - 6/13 May
(5) qingling - 13 May
(6) tubao - 6 May
(7) Pauline - 13 May

Hello folks! got to change to 13th..cos 6th will be out of town.
happy.gif

Sorry i cant make it for both dates!

so here's the update
(1) xy - 6 May
(2) bluegin - 6/13 May
(3) eliaw - 6/13 May
(4) qingling - 13 May
(5) tubao - 6 May
(6) Pauline - 13 May

Turns out I am free on 12 may cos music teacher cancel class but I have something on Sunday 13 may. Think
I better take out my name first. If I can join in, I will.

(1) xy - 6 May
(2) bluegin - 6/13 May
(3) eliaw - 6/13 May
(4) qingling - 13 May
(5) tubao - 6 May

btw, anyone watched the recent Channel 8 9 pm show - Pillow Talk (再见单人床).
the conversations are very funny but true.
happy.gif

Back