(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

kellie,
u giving BM or FM? why must give 100ml of water? like alot leh.

wow, seems like i am not the only one with wrist injury.

berry,
i got wear wrist guard for awhile but found it uncomfortable and inconvenient coz i wash alot of clothes and baby stuffs.

kellie
must go to Platinum Mall!!! Cannot miss. Shops and shops of nice bb clothes, carter's, duck duck goose etc. If buy 3 carter's rompers, can get wholesale price. 1 romper only 150 baht. Very good quality, not cut label type. You will sure buy alot of stuff back wan...hehe.

pouch sling:

saw the link xiaoyun posted where bb is sitting in the sling, would like to ask mummies who sling: are our babies ready to sit at this age of ~3mths? Cos my mum and MIL told me not to let bb be in sitting position for too long as their back/spine not so developed yet.

So i didn't sling my boy yet (pouch sling too small for him to lie in oso)...

Date: 18May, Sun 19May, Mon (public holiday)
Time: 12pm?
Venue: Pasir Ris

1) Kelly & family - fried bee hoon, curry & drinks
2) cheryl & family - food tbc
3) bkkgal & family - thai vermicelli salad

xiaoyun
i thought bb's mood is the most settled after feeding!

bx
same as me!!! i cant turn my wrist to certain directions and lifting her at times can be a challenge!

vinegal
my husband bought me a wrist guard but i find that it didnt help much! went to the doc, doc suggested me to go ultrasound and injection. but if injection is done on the wrist, i cant carry bb for 1 week, then no one can take care of my gal =(

bbkgal,
i see... nice place with lotsa good buys
happy.gif

wrist pain,
Both my wrists also pain, really no strength to carry bb... just when my wrists start to recover, the pain sudden increased again
sad.gif

andrea,
now i started work. my mil taking care of my bb. so my hand better. u better try to rest ur hand. if not, the problem will persist.

garfield: talking about milk dripping, you can BD after you empty your breast and wont have leakage liao lor! hehe

sg wave: how will u be sure that your gal is hungry? when she cries ? u can get gripe water in pharmacies.

cheryl, great ur boy zz thru! in between when he made noise how you handle him? just ignore?
cheryl, maybe you did not bf at the first place so your breast wont shrink.

vinegal/happy, i clicked the valves properly liao leh, but it's like not very tight like that. and i cant press completely when i pump , if not the valve will pop, come off again.
just now in office i used back my old valves which were torn one, and press half, phew, everything ok. but very slow. must spend about double time cuz pump like that too slow already. i will go back and check the new valve whether it's torn? cuz today i used the torn one, ok leh.

happy: i would love to be SAHM but on the other hand, i cant let go of the income. so contradictory

casa, i just wonder when we use hand to put the valves back to place, will the milk be contaminated?

jaslyn: i pumped once in office only. think ss dropped a bit. hopefully can sustain till at least 1 year. pumping in office very challenging, especially when i got to MIA after lunch and got to chop chop finish the job. very gancheong.

somemore i did it in the toilet!

sling: can bring this to gathering so that mummies who know how to use can teach us! hehe. yea agree with vinegal!! when will there be gathering on sling demo? hehe

19th gathering: cant make it leh, cuz it's a wesak day

garfield,
xie xie!!! wo hui jiayou!!!

bkkgal,
what's nice in chengmai?

re:gathering
i prefer 18th may (sun)

jaslyn,
i pumped twice in ofc today. in toilet also!!!

Andrea, slowly dun force yourself. Cos wrist is impt now my wrist also painful when bend.

Tongtong maybe u chk the valve again.

Tongtong vesak day u go for "chuan deng" and 3 step 1 bow or not?

i thought am the only one with wrist pains..mine started during pregnancy..initial stage is numbness then developed to pains..the gynae said will go off after delivered, but till now 3 months liao still pain
sad.gif

worst from last week start to have backache in the morning..can't really get up from bed. Thinking of seeing chinese doctor but dunno can cure or not..haiz..

dor
u wan shopping or eating in chiangmai? chiangmai shopping mainly furniture, silk, celdon, art&craft work ...eating oso good, i love the food there.

4) qingling & family (hubby not confirmed yet) - erm..can i confirm later..
happy.gif
..Mon prefered
happy.gif
cos sun i got games

tong,
i had the same problem. two possible causes either the small white disc or the entire rubber suction cap needs to be changed.

there should be spares for both when you bought the pump. if not, you can get them from the philips avent showroom.

hi mummies,

anyone needs/wants more goat's rue or anything from lucky vitamin? if enough interest may want to do a spree cos need to get some items.

ting,
Oops.. sori.. i must hv missed tat out..
kao_sad.gif

no worries, i will start another spree next week..
i put your order in the new spree okie ?
happy.gif

4) qingling & family (hubby not confirmed yet) - erm..can i confirm later.. ..Mon prefered cos sun i got games
5) leila & family - food tbc

andrea,
yes. after feeding bb mood is more settled. but I normally will toss her around when practicing. then she will throw up a bit. :p feel sorry for her.

the hair accessories. it's handmade by local mum.
happy.gif
too bad already got from princessbowbow.

re: update of vitaglo spree #1
the CSO will check the order and get back to me. STILL HAVEN"T SHIP YET!!!
sad.gif

re: sling
bx,
i still use 1 hand to support bb's neck/head. she's quite well supported this way. as long as you make sure there's enough cloth between you and bb, should be safe.

thank you jaslyn and cheryl for advice on gripe water.. will go get it tom.

re diapers sale.. today's ntuc got cut out coupon to buy huggies.. 3 jumbo pack for $45.85, think it's quite cheap.. and huggies M size I think is smaller than pampers.. i think huggies M size for 5 to 10kg. I personally used mainly pampers easy dry and mamy poko,but my frends said huggies is quite good too.

eileen
what newspaper is it, straits times? i use huggies, to me its good so far no complaint. there was once that i did not change my bb from 11pm till next morning 11am. it never leak and still dry. tried alot of brands and think will stick to huggies.

Can i check with you mummies, what baby wipes you all using? im currently using pigeon(red) and pureen. but i find pureen one very wet and pigeon one abit ex. Tollyjoy very hard to pull out, always pull alot out at a time.

Gathering at Kelly's, I prefer Monday cos Sunday, PT cleaner coming. Can't confirm yet cos got to ask hubby. :p

bkkgal, wow, I love thai vermicelli salad. Learnt to make it at CC but forgot liao. :p If going, can I collect the breast pads from you at Kelly's place?
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

I'm from Nov '07 thread, sorry to interrupt...

I have 3 tins of NAN 1 HA to let go (they were meant as backup but i overstock and my gal is going to outgrow it by this month).

Interested, please PM me.
Thanks!

hi mummies..

long time no post.. just went for skin centre appt for C..
doctor diagnosed the rashes on the head as eczema.. sigh sigh.. but nothing serious la..

need to go back again in 1 month's time for review..

4) qingling & family (hubby not confirmed yet) - erm..can i confirm later.. ..Mon prefered cos sun i got games
6) eliaw & family - fried chicken wings or ice cream??

xiao yun
when you sling your bb in that way, do you need to support the head? i dare not sling my boy in that position yet 'cos his neck not strong yet. and mil said not good for the spine if carry upright at this age.

re: gathering
i will miss the chance to meet up again 'cos hb not around on saturday, mayb monday still got chance.....

re: car seat
anyone going to buy car seat? if you got ABN amro credit card, can get safety 1st car seat from kidzloft @ $99. original price is about $200. i m going to get one for my boy. hehe...

sunny, I need to get car seat, how does the safety first one look like? Is it convertible type?

jac, I used Pigeon wet wipes, expensive but one hand operation is important to me cos bb always struggles. Think it's cheaper if you order direct, someone organised a spree before. I can't remember who though I joined in. Oops. :p

hi,

i also using carrefour wipes :> would like to do a "survey" on diapers,on the average,how many diapers does ur bb use in a day?

hi sunny,

safety 1st car seat promo until when?ongoing?

Date: 19May, Mon (public holiday)

6) eliaw & family - fried chicken wings or ice cream??

mummies,
e gathering'll hv 2 b on a mon cos on sun, i got 2 bring my eldest boy 2 watch a chinese play at 3pm n we got BBQ in e evening.

pai seh...if some mummies r more keen on a sun.

Back