(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

tute
i've also been trying hard to feed my boy via bottle. recently getting better. but then, i think he only 'allow' me to feed via bottle. when my mum/hubby try, he will usually refuse and cry loud loud (tho he will also fuss when i feed, but after a few tries, he will 'guai guai' take). if cont like dat, dunno wat will happen when i go back to work. now must make sure my mum try feeding him at least once everyday.

tute
forgot to add. based on my experience, if i bottle feed when bb is already crying loudly for milk, usu won't succeed. if i do so when i think bb is hungry (eg. alr 3 hr since last feed), then will turn out fine most of the time.

happymum2b
hv trf to you.

To Account POSB Savings
126-16066-6 Happymum2b
Amount S$7.10
Transaction Reference 1698789307

tks.

got a silly personal qn. please dun laugh hor.

our breasts now will leak milk every now and then right? so how to BD ah? isn't it very gross if it drips drips drips? anyway to prevent?

Kitsune,
If your gal drink very much less than the usual feeding interval, does she want more in the next feeding or ask for milk earlier?

bx,
your gal is so guai, never reject teat when u feed her.

I tried feeding my gal based on 3hr interval, but end up having to pour away 90% of the milk. So nowadays, I only give after making sure that she is hungry.

Eileen,
I also cut back on her feeding to abt 100ml just now....still cannot finish

Kitsune
I bought the Dancing Dsisy monitor from Kiddy Palace $299. It's got infra-red so can see in the dark too.

Yeah, my mom still at my place abt 6 pm on weekdays. Sat/Sun is her "off days"...keke so she at home, you can go collect from her then
happy.gif

How's raeanne tonight? Good girl or not? Mine nowadays oso drink 70 ml out of 110 ml and dun wan already.

Just latched her. She drink happy happy and then bbbbrrrappppp! Big POO!! Almost leak, change her and then happy like bird again. Now hb trying to put her back to sleep while I pump.

sgwave,
she will fuss and cry during the feed. i will keep telling her "ok ok", wait for awhile let her rest then she stop crying. she drink her few sips then continue crying. then i repeat. when left abt half bottle of milk, she will get used to drinking and stop fussing liao. must be patient. dun think that once they start fussing, they are rejecting the bottle. try to soothe them with words. pat pat them.

happymum2b
manage to do a quick one b4 my boss comes in.

To Account POSB Savings
126-16066-6 Happymum2b
Amount S$45.12
Transaction Reference 1699043724

Thanks.

morning ladies!

Happymum2b,
thanks! will transfer to you in a while
happy.gif

Breast size
i've stopped bf-ing (since week 6), now my boobs have shrank.... arrgh.

Happy, have tsf the payment to you. Pls chk and thanks.

From Account POSB Savings 126-25618-3
To Account POSB Savings 126-16066-6 Happymum2b
Amount S$28.20
Transaction Reference 1699136328

first day at work

gonna find a place to pump now...
bb was so cute this morning, kept smiling and chuckling, had to tear myself away.
sad.gif

Hi Happymum2b,

I have made the fund transfer:

To : Happymum2b 126160666
Amount : SGD31.73
Transfer Date : 08/05/2008 (Immediate)
Transaction Reference : 100000982163798

Thank you!

Good Morning!!!

bx, thanks!!

first day at work!
super sian
sad.gif

no mood for anything. keep thinking what G is doing now.

woke up at 630am n managed to express n also latched b4 leaving the house
happy.gif

hi,

for mustella shampoo,we apply on bb's head then wash??cos currently,i put a few drops of the all in 1 whole body shampoo into the bath tub,then but bb in,mustella shampoo is just for the hair or whole body?

hi mummies,

if my bb does not finished the formula milk can i keep it for how long then feed again ? last nite i made the FM for my bb and he did not drink it at all and i throw away the FM i feel very wasted. can anyone here advised me..thanks!

garfield, if the site only have US mailing address, you can set up a vpost acct to buy from the site. vpost has a US address that they'll send the goods to, then vpost will send it to you based on your sing address..

sgwave, think for my boi's case partly because he got a lot of wind in stomach.. so nowadays.. i've to burp him after every 20-40ml then he can finish the feed

has anyone given baby gripe water? is it safe? does it work?

hi gd morning ladies
happy.gif

vernon'smummy: can share w mi how u remove the cradle cap? my boy got a whole big patch in front... so ugly.

goodbaby

normally i rinse his head with water, den put shampoo, den after wash his body den rinse off...

jaslyn
i duno hw come so fast all gone, cos is the infant care remove 1, quite amazing, maybe becos he botak liao more easier.....
shave all will be a good idea. my boy all have 1 big patch in front see liao so ugly..

yipy: i read on the tin tat fm can keep for 1 hour. but i usually onli throw after 2 hours. so far my boy is ok.

eileen: i fed gripe water. but i only give half the dosage when i can feel a lot of wind in his tummy. he hates it thou.. dunno y, its sweet leh. i give my son jing feng san (bitter) he happily licking away. anyway, i feel tat bb fart more after he takes gripe water.

vernon'smummy: o.. ur boy went to the hairdresser ya. my boy not much hair.. so probably will onli shave him after sil's wedding end of the mth.i tried to peel the cradle cap when maid not looking so tat she wont copy my actions haa~

vine_gal: thanks!
happy.gif

jaslyn
i bring him to the barber, forget to tell u, when u peel the cradle cap, hair also come out with it
it is addictive to peel the cradle cap, i tried peeling it when hb nt looking :p so fun peeling it...

jaslyn, my son also have it. i use J&J baby oil to rub and peel off the cradle cap.u may try it. ya when you rub it hair also come out with it...my hb so heart pain...haha..

cheryl,
i agree with u that it's addictive!! very shiok to see the flakes come out. hee...

jaslyn,
u very cute. scared ur maid copy u. i laughed when i read ur post...

vine_gal

yes, very fun, oops, really fun, i wanna keep peeling but also scare wait peel till bleed den hb also dun allow me to peel. ahaha....

re:cradle cap...
yeah quite addictive..hehehe...i use the calendula cream, leave it for an hour before bathe then just dry the hair with towel and it comes off slowly...took a few days but now it's gone...

try the bottle feeding again just now, he drank 40ml only then refuse to take anymore...in the middle of the feed he let go of the teat and was rooting, looking for my breast !!
sad.gif
i pump out 60ml again just now to try again later...

re: cradle cap
ya v shiok to peel but hubby will scold me too. but then i see the cradle cap liao v 'gao wei'. esp when he gek, his whole head is red while cradle car area is dark. somestimes i peel the edge then 'sor sor' his head so tat it will come off
happy.gif

bx: haha coz scare mi maid dunno how to peel or scratch the soft area on at the front of the head la
happy.gif
i'm a paranoid mummy la

tute: how abt wait till he v hungry then give him bottle. i mix bottle & ltach on. my son is ok w anything although he prefers latch on. sometimes after bottle fed, he still wanna suckle a short while.

yipy: ys i kept in warm water
happy.gif
coz throw away v wasted hor. haha usually after 2 hours, i'll give the fm to hubby
happy.gif

help! any mummies using Avent Manual Pump?

the white valves( little round circle with flower) kept coming off when i pumped. is it something wrong with the valves? i just replaced the old one with this new one. dunno what's wrong.

Hi

Gripe water is fine. Even if you go PD they prescibe rid wind wic is the same as gripe juz not sweet version. I add to the milk.

dor,
1st day at work is like tat lah.. u will get used soon.. make urself bz, easier to pass time..
sigh, i look forward to return to work on coming Mon..

my son fell from sofa tis morng, luckily nt seriously hurt, just kena his kneecap.. Cried so badly so brought him to downstairs for a walk.. just came hme..
after 3 mths of ML, confirmed that i cannot be a SAHM..
sad.gif

vine,
yes, ah lam opens on Sun.. i just went 2 sundays ago.. if can, try to go ard 6pm.. aft tat the crowd will start to come in..

mummies who hv made payment to me, i will check later cos my son still v cranky after his fall..
also, for those mummies who missed my ON spree or wan to order more stuff, i will be opening a new spree next week..
happy.gif

tong,
i used to hv the same prob as u with regards to the avent manual pump.. for my case, there is a tear on the white valve, thus it kept coming off during pumping.. aft i changed a new valve, it solved the prob..

Back