(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

xiaoyun,
re:sewing the sling
hee. no idea cos he did it by himself.

re:sterilising tablet
actually wanted to get for u but cos my phone not with me, thus cant sms u. there is a BHG at century sq.

garfield,
"jiggling and rocking to calm her when she is crying"
mine too!! dun allow me to sit down got to walk around.

re:coy
wow! uyr company veri good hor.

Xiaoyun,
wow! so qiao same gynae. not many mummies give birth at RH. i remember that time the nursery only got 3 bbs including mine haha

regarding pap smear, i had it done 1 week after the lochia cleared. tat's wat the nurse told me

whens ur bb dob? micky/minnie? natural/c-section? hehe pai sei i ask so much in 1 shot

dor,
*hi five* your jiggling and rocking paid off leh...you're already back to pre preggie weight! so good!

want to join my company? =P

pinkie, haha if you wanna lose weight, sling your bb with you everywhere you go for at least 4 hours a day for a month, I garantee you'll lose weight!

garfield,
Haha.. no lah, u din "copy cat" mi, it's just that "great minds think alike".. keke..
kao_cheers.gif

will keep u posted if i see anything nice for our gals ok..
happy.gif

frentee,
i like the way u described your son ---> terrorist.. hahaha..
biggrin.gif

cheryl,
u bought the shorts oredi ? :=P

dor,
re: sewing the sling
Ur hb completed the sewing ? how is the finished product ? post on your blog leh.. i wanna see..
happy.gif

tong,
wow.. so envy!! u r even slimmer than pre-preggie weight.. wish i can be like u man.. *day dreaming*

bkkgal
no lah. when time goes by, you will get hold of multi tasking one.

dor
ya, can post the sling to see see?

tong
i still hv 1 kg to lose but tummy still flabby. ya loh, not enough sleep sure lost weight fast one somemore TBF.

vernon'smummy,
u also caught PUPPP while preggy? me too!! my body is plagued with ghastly stretch marks around the belly button (maciam radar map) and my arms and legs full of brown patches from the rashes... so sad!
sad.gif

vernon's mummy,
i kena at 36th wk, but i tahan till 39th wk then emerg c-sect. during those 3 weeks really like hell man...became itchy zombie..now is minus the itch, but still a zombie hehe

i kana at 34weeks+, started at the tummy,but still ok. but later on it spread to whole body den it like hell, i even break down crying cos it was toooo itchy

den now whole body still have the patches from the rashes

vernon's mummy,
yeah, all kinds of relief were useless, i even took oral steriods..hope this will not happen when i have bb #2

Hi All

Long time since i posted here.

my bb sleep till morning when she was about 2mths. last feed is between 9pm - 11pm depends on what time she drink b4 that. in the afternoon is always 3hr interval feeds.

My hubby ask me is it something wrong with our bb cause his colleague's bb which is 2weeks earlier then mine still wake up every 4hr even at night.

I think i am one of the luckily mummy since pregnant. No morning sickness no craving, never put on any weight. i can wear my pre pregnant clothes and working suit straight after i give birth.

Can i just know which pampers u all are using and which is better?

mummies, anyone heard of how to use pao sim to boil water for baby to prevent post vaccination fever? boy went for 1st jab this mrng n down with fever
sad.gif

How long does your baby latch on during feeding. My boy only latch on for 5 to 10min then he start talking to me and smile, his interval of getting hungry is 2.5 to 3hr. I was just wondering whether the latching on (5 to 10min) is enough for him because he took half an hr to finish his bottle feed. When i try to latch him longer he will scream at me and cry. Does mummies here experience that too? I am so worried.

re: type of milk
TBF
1. sunny
2. tongtong
3. Thankful
4. kitsune
5. Artemis
6. tute
7. Winnie
8. xiaoyun
9. Kirsten
Partial BF
1. bx / similac
2. garfield9 / isomil
3. dor11 / similac
4. bkkgal/similac
5. star70/ Nan 1HA
6. maruko/similac
7. p1nk1e/similac
8. frentee/Nan 1
9. happybee/ Enfalac
10. Jeannie/ Mamex gold

FM
1. leila / Nan 1ha
2. Jac / Nan 1HA
3. cheryl / nan 1

For those mummies who total breast your baby do you have additional to store..After baby latch on do you still have milk to pump out? thanks

i did at abt 11am.. but at abt 7pm ..his temp went up to 38.4.. freaked me out
sad.gif

e: type of milk
TBF
1. sunny
2. tongtong
3. Thankful
4. kitsune
5. Artemis
6. tute
7. Winnie
8. xiaoyun
9. Kirsten

Partial BF
1. bx / similac
2. garfield9 / isomil
3. dor11 / similac
4. bkkgal/similac
5. star70/ Nan 1HA
6. maruko/similac
7. p1nk1e/similac
8. frentee/Nan 1
9. happybee/ Enfalac
10. Jeannie/ Mamex gold
11. eileengoh/ Nan 1

FM
1. leila / Nan 1ha
2. Jac / Nan 1HA
3. cheryl / nan 1

re: type of milk
TBF
1. sunny
2. tongtong
3. Thankful
4. kitsune
5. Artemis
6. tute
7. Winnie
8. xiaoyun
9. Kirsten

Partial BF
1. bx / similac
2. garfield9 / isomil
3. dor11 / similac
4. bkkgal/similac
5. star70/ Nan 1HA
6. maruko/similac
7. p1nk1e/similac
8. frentee/Nan 1
9. happybee/ Enfalac
10. Jeannie/ Mamex gold
11. eileengoh/ Nan 1
12. isobellies/ similac/Nan1HA

FM
1. leila / Nan 1ha
2. Jac / Nan 1HA
3. cheryl / nan 1

hi xiaoyun,

my hb will transfer to u tmr,thanks so much!

hi,

any 1 noe which model and brand of thermos flask or electric airpot can keep the water at 40 degrees??my fm powder cant dissolve :< the milk tin said have to use 40 degrees water

sunny/happy,
re:hbsewed sling
ok ok. but must wait cos my camera is with my mum. me trying to download pic from my hp.

eileen,
re:"pao sim to boil water for baby to prevent post vaccination fever"
i did that during my boi first jab.
methods
1) put few slices of pao sim n pours boiling water into them.
2)then will use this pao sim water to make milk for him to drink.
should do it few days before the jab.

cheryl, buy what?

frentree.. yar.. saw the photo a couple of yrs back.. even showed it to my students.. super touching.

Jac!!! u r super lucky!!Amazing.. how can u fit into prepreggie clothes straight after birth.. jealous!!!

jaq: wah so jealous!!
happy.gif
i also no morning sickness, no problems, in fact i really loved being preggers. BUT now got jelly belly. sianzzzzzzzz.

frentee: today i tried on a pair of pre-preggers jeans (which i could still wear like 3 months preggers), and couldn't get it past halfway up my thighs. HORRORS!! heheh :D

thank you dor.. i thot pao sim supposed to be heaty? how come give before jab help to prevent fever?

cheryl, 6 in 1 includes hep b leh

eileen, hee
i dun know that paosim is heaty leh.. just a few slices should be ok.

re:paosim mix with bm
my paosim water is mix with fm during the nite feed. if yr bb is on tbm then maybe u dilute the pao sim water n feed using spoon

Hi jac,
lucky u! how i wish my bb can be like urs, sleep thru the nite, cos currently i'm waking up min. twice for feeding.
happy.gif

Using Nepia M size now, have tried pampers, pureen, huggies, drypers and mamy poko.
of all these, i find nepia and mammy poko the best

Back