(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Yo yo mummies!

My brother is visiting us, so while he is playing with my 2 monkeys, I quickly log in :) I still read the posts lah, whenever I can, just can't post, cos reading with iPhone.

Those who know where I am working, please please please do not mention it here in the forum cos this co is very strict about disclosure of company related news or info publicly without approval, esp in personal blog. Very strict, so I cannot blog during the day liao :-( Other than that, I am doing well, expect to get very busy already next week. This week still a bit of relax mood.

Pixie,
Hope X1 gets better. Kinda strange reaction hor. And the vomiting in the car, ewwww!

QQ,
Jia you, jia you!! Just take it easy, don't be too stress over it, since you already have a wonderful lovely pretty daughter liao.

Elmo,
So exciting!! Ya, probably a maid will help you. Taking of 3 kids is no joke woh! Take care!

oh ya...Kam..don't forget me hor....
bounce.gif

Congratulations to Elmo ! TWINS !!!

QQ, dun worry. dun stress yourself too much cos stress is the culprit !

pixie
how is X1 now ? swell subsided ?

Morning, mummies.

Pixie,
How is X1? The way you described the swelling is rather scary... My girl's skin is not good and she always have lots of mosquito or bug bites.. Then she likes to scratch and will normally make it worsen into bleeding or swelling.
sad.gif

Can ask if any mummies here used Raycop, mattress vaccum cleaner before? Any reviews?? How about any brands of air purifier?

Pixie, hope xandall is better now.

Kam, sure, your secret is safe with us. The co is so strict? Dun understand why cannot blog in the day if it is your own personal things n nothing to do with the company? :p

Elmo, any twins in your family background? Hee, really not easy looking after twins, need a lot of support. jia you!
happy.gif

sigh, now my turn to think abt ADHD, wonder if Elliot has!! He is so disruptive, always running ard, can't sit still for long. Bites pple, scream a lot... I send him for his sch holiday prog, the teachers scared of him liao. How ah? I dunno how to tahan this sch hols!

Thanks mummies for the wishes.

Yes, my hubby is part of a twin. He has a twin sister (non-identical) though. But we did not expected to hv twins in our generation. Nevertheless, we are happy to hv them...not sure of the gender but they are non-identical. There are two placentas thus I can't go for the oscar test. Only did a ultrasound scan to b sure they are fine and it is only 80% accurate. So far, the gynae says both of them are in great health n I will be able to carry them till full term at 36 weeks.

Yes, it is really not easy taking care of them and furthermore, I was hoping to bf them fully. I guess it is not possible now. Will try to bf them as long as I can ba....
happy.gif

Hi QQ, jia you! Don't stress yourself too much okay
happy.gif

CONGRATS, elmo. when u due? my shld be end aug.

pixie, edna cant giv me any bio, reali stress. i tink i be maidless when bb arrives, jialet,dunno aif i can cope w 2 kids.

Mom2nat, oh dear, must be a difficult period. Is he always like that or he only acts up during school hols? Could it be he's being naughty cos he wants more attention from you? Being a middle child is not easy bah, cos he is sandwiched between an older sibling who has more freedom and a baby who occupies Mummy's time. Jia you!

Elmo, yup, not easy to BF two kids, Mummy may not get enough rest but I am sure if it is what you want, you will perservere and you can do it. Jia you!

QQ, I got no babydust to give you. But I hope you strike soon. Don't give yourself too much stress ya?
happy.gif

kitsune
He was an angel last time. Until last dec hols he got wild with sis ard everyday. Now he is the one who disturbs everyone! dun listen, kept bullying pple. climb dining table touch lights hor!!! I turn ard only, he mess up! Yawn... 3 more hours and he is home...

Elmo,
No wonder since your hubby is a twin too.
happy.gif

That is so good. I only have an auntie who gave birth to identical twins and I was hoping I had that gene too. :p But now if I got twins, I will flip!!

QQ,
Jiayou! Such things cannot rush, the more you stress, the harder it gets. Take things easy ok? BTW, do you have any medical conditions? Maybe can ask gynae if anything else may be a factor?

Aqua,
Still can't get a maid ah...
sad.gif
Do you want to try Nation? I got mine from there... Can't say the choice of maids is good but I think maybe have wider selection for you?

Mom2Nat,
Maybe it is a phrase lah. you know kids tend to go wild during Jun/Dec holidays... It is like a release from prison and they play like crazy.

Elmo,
I know a mummy from another thread, she has a 3 yr old son n then had twins. She managed to breastfeed both of them fully for 6 mths n now they're 1 yr old already she's still latching once a day.

krystle,
Another mummy from my #2 thread gave rave reviews abt raycop. She says it really works n she has no more sinus prob in the morn already. Hb just went to buy one from London cos it's super cheap there, £70 only!

kry, i hav paid the agent fees and maid insurance, ard $800 liao. if i change agency, i will be deducted $150-200 as svc charge, agent will nt make full refund to me. so i am hopin she can get a replacement.

pixie,
hope X's hand is better now.

elmo,
glad to hear dat all is well for u n ur bbs. take good care. cant wait to noe the gender ;)

QQ,
good luck n jiayou to ur TTC.

Mom2nat,
can understand ur situation, my boys go wild too when they play together.

Aqua,
OH I see... then no choice...
sad.gif
Hope a good maid will come to you soon!

Grumpus,
70 pounds is cheap!!! thanks for the reviews. I think will get one here... need to go and recee which store carries... You have any idea where to buy?

Mom2nat, oic, maybe he got nothing to do bah? Btw, what June enrichment classes did u send him for?

Blackbatz, I think mine was deluxe room but not suite leh. Let me check my blog n confirm.

I am down with flu these few days, just saw dr yesterday. Sian, maid going back Tom n I am sick, next tues supposed to go to hk Liao. Thank goodness for cc which is open almost everyday during the hols so at least we have 3.5 hrs of respite every morning until RA come home, or else I dun know how to cope. :p

Blackbatz,
I also remembered one of the mummies here mentioned about suite in FW hotel... Is it superbee???

Kitsune,
Hope you get well soon before your trip ya..
So envy... Your girls will go crazy in HK disneyland for sure.

Mummies
X no more fever but the other hand started to have an insect bite again on monday night...tue growing bigger, now full blown like the other original hand...
Me and hb decided to let his hands run the full course of the whole process...slow but im not giving x1 antibiotics bah...
As for threoriginal hand, less swelling, and less reddish...abit hot...but not as hot as monday night...monday night the hand hotter than forehead!

Elmo, forgot to congratulate u leh!!!

Thanks krystle, I hope everything will go smooth for the trip or hubby will never agree to bring the kids on holiday with just the two of us again. :p

Brought the gals to watch kungfu panda 2 yesterday. They didn't enjoy as much as Rio, think storyline too cheem. RaeAnne can even ask me why the audience is laughing, "Very funny meh, she asked"? :p

pauline,

I agree with u!! Jayden did not enjoy the show too & he suddenly stood up & shouted "Kung Fu Panda, GO AWAY!!!" in the middle of the show, hahaha. Think he did not like this "fat" character at all & still can't appreciate their jokes & storyline. Actually my friend & I find it so-so only, not to say kids... really bored them half way. Think Rio is more suitable for them too ;) Btw, is there CARS 2 movie coming soon??

grumpus,
Thanks! Will try to check it out at Robinson if can.
happy.gif

Kitsune and JanBB,

I brought both kids to watch kungfu panda 2. It was ok for them but luckily they did not seem to be bored by it. However my girl also asked abt the storyline and kept asking until I think she was disturbing other audiences... I did not enjoy much as I was distracted by my own kids. I think my hubby liked the movie more.

Mummies thanks for all the support .... i will try again ....

Krystle I have thyroid ... hmmmm nothing to do with it but my thyroid Dr say that if I am hypo cannot get preggy .... now i am hyper hahah this thyroid driving me crazy ....

ok i try to relax .... hopefully can strike ....

eh mummies
i rcv a notice abt the additional $$ for x2 from govt ...the $300-$400 one....
it says all children below 6yo....so, our 2008 toddlers get that too right? anyone received statements from govt informing that they will give the $$ to our 2008 toddlers?

QQ,
JiaYou woh...try clomid? and dun drink too much alcohol hor:p

pixie,
same here...i oso rec'd the additional $ for #2 but #1 no news...do we call MCYS to find out more?

hello mommies!

congrats to elmo! Twins some more! Woot!

Have been MIA so long. Down with flu. wearing mask all the time. I'm the last one, prior to me hubby cough, mom cough, rylee cough, all better and recovered except for me now. Sigh. Maybe cos of my lack of sleep, takes longer to recover. I took the drowsy meds also still take quite long to zzz. Hubby said i'm not human hahahahahaha

kitsune
when u coming to HK again?? next week?

Mommies
i recall last time i bought a very nice mattress protector that's waterproof, very nice, fitted sheet kind, not the rubber ovevr mattress, anyone rem? i dunno whats the name liao. Cant find in bulk purchase anymore, want to buy new one, dunno where?

pixie,

Found the ans:
(B1) Child Development Credit [$93 million]
The Government will introduce a new Child Development Credit scheme for all Singaporean children aged six and below. The Credits will help parents pay for their children’s pre-school, childcare, and medical expenses.

The Child Development Credit scheme will benefit over 220,000 children aged six and below, including children born in 2011. 80% will receive the higher amount of $400.

The Credit will be paid into the Children Development Accounts (CDAs), which most children already have. For those who do not currently have CDAs, they will be able to open new accounts to receive their Credits. MCYS will send letters to parents of eligible children to notify them by June 2011. Payment will start from July 2011.

steph
but your Z no such letter hor?
mine too

wah, eh, you so thin? yest i looked at u, very thin leh!! recently not eating supper issit!!!!

thanks steph. Yah, i found that in my old mail archives too. Have sent her an email. Thanks!

pixie
how have u been? email me ok? i hardly have time to come in here at this hour.

Pixie,
I got the letter for #2 but none for #1 also. Think they credit those with CDA account first then get to those with no accts? Cos we hv to open acct first then they can credit.

QQ,
I see.. Relax relax ok?

Steph,
Thank for finding the info. I still gong gong and assumed the $$ will go into the a/c where govt paid out the baby bonus...
I think letter has not come in for #1 yet, for #2 I am not sure... Have to ask hubby...

Grumpus,
I think we cannot anyhow open CDA a/c for #1.
We still need letter from MCYS that our #1 is eligible for opening CDA a/c, then we can bring that letter to the bank to open... Am I right??

Mylife, I am going to hk from 7 to 10 June. We got a date on 9 June Morning to go to the peak right? Heard that the restaurants at the peak r only open from lunch onwards, but no bf, can u help me check if it is true? U still have my hp number? If u r ordering mattress protector from fuusha, I can bring it there n pass to u.
happy.gif
but it must reach me latest by 6 June cos my tiger flight on 7 June is super early at 6+am.
sad.gif

Janbb, steph, krystle, same reactions from the kids ya? Dun think I will be bringing them for more movies unless it is a simple storyline. ;p

I have not received any letters from mcys for RaeAnne's CDs account too.
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">Blackbatz</font>
Can you please PM me? You don't receive PM leh!

Thanks for the review on KF Panda 2. Think I will give it a miss then. Plus I don't really like it cos there are fighting scenes?

There is one movie coming up, Animal something something. With lots of animals, so should be interesting and suitable for our tods?

Krystle,
Yes we need to wait for the letter from mcys saying tat our kids r eligible to open acct. Then we can go open.

kitsune
have lah. The famous cha chan teng Tsui Wah got an outlet at The Peak for breakfast. I love their condensed milk bun! Cafes like Delifrance, Starbucks, Pacific Coffee is open from bf too. Of cos other restaurants are not, but IMHO, not worth it cos expensive and not SUPER nice. Ur better off going elsewhere for lunch. Alternatively, u can go with in the morning, have bf, then stay until lunch! hiak hiak hiak Yes i think still have ur sg number.

Thanks for the offer! Let me chk with fuusha on the availability!

Krystle,
I saw in today straits times that they have a booth for Raycop vacuum at the motherhood fair at expo from 2-5 June.

Steph thanks ... hmmmmm my gynae say by aug no news ask me go see her maybe will give me clomid bah ....

krystle thanks thanks ..

Pauline I am gg on 11 June .... hahah if u cant bring over to mylife I can help hahah btw I will be staying at Royal Plaza

kitsune
can leh! Can u PM me your mailing address? the seller will be sending via free registered post wor. Thanks a lot!

Mylife, pm you my address Le. Qq, so qiao, u going there too. Is royal plaza good? My hubby was watching news n it said Hk pollution very bad, got to stay indoors. Hope it's not so bad cos Disneyland is outdoors mah...

mylife wow maybe can meet up leh .... since is near heee cos looking at the intinary my BIL plan I will have some free time during evening

Pauline ya is a family trip .... heehee I heard my SIL say too ... pollution is bad ... I am gg disney oso

QQ, kitsune
yah pollution is ALWAYS bad here. But we sort of got used to it liao. What to do
happy.gif
Anyway, it's not THAT bad lah, but of cos if compare to Sg of cos cannot compare lah. Kitsune, no need to worry so much, Disney side not so bad. Pollution is worst in the city area, where its congested with crowds and buildings. Places like mongkok, tsim sha tsui, causeway bay. But if and when ur there, u would have duck indoors to shop anyway, right?
happy.gif

QQ, wahhhh family trip so u all jus follow ur BIL planning har? So cute. Ok lah, if ur free in the evening, u can pop by Elements Mall so can meet me aft our kids sleep? But rylee sleeps around 9ish. U PM me ur sg number ok? How long will u be staying in HK?

kitsune
got ur add. But i realised i dont have ur contact leh...i think cos my HK mobile dont have? Sorry ah, my brain very useless nowadays...which hotel u staying at?

Pauline: I gg hk on 8-11june
happy.gif
I will b gg Disneyland on 9june• wat abt u?

mylife: hello!
happy.gif
r u free to MT up? where do u stay now?

I am going crazy with my 2 gals getting on my nerve. Now the younger is getting demanding , everything also van fight and dun understand why my mil insist on making bak zhang every year. Really super hate it. The house will be in a mess becos of it..... Then my stupid husband only want to sleep, i rather we all go out then be stuck at hm!!!!

Back