<font color="ff0000">URGENT HELP ON BREASTFEEDING - LATCHING ON</font>
My girl has been rejected daddy putting her to bed since about 2-3 weeks ago. And she rejected pacifier too, if we gave her, would make her more angry! She would cry and cry and cry until I give her my breast, longest cry was 30min. Is it common for a BFing mum turns into a human pacifier? How to break this? I am desperate cos I couldn't possibly handling 2 kids at one time. Luckily HR has been really good boy, he let me go out and soothe meimei, while my hubby went in to accompany him to sleep, but he wouldn't want daddy to go to the bedroom to begin with. Should I stop latching her? Should I let her cry and learn that her demand can't be met (but I couldn't bear to hear baby cry) Any advise appreciated! BFing is making me crazy than anything else **sob sob**