(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs


jess, wow... teaching english is nt my forte, and i tink pri sch kids nt easy to teach coz some r still v playful.

i onli did tuition when i was in uni, good $, 1 pax can earn $200 easily. why dun u form pair or group tuition, then can earn more and the same amt of time spent on them ;p

everyone wans an iphone? is it easy to use? i heard ther is no bluetooth?
i got an ipod nano, i find it v userunfrendly and used onli couple of time and throw in my drawer liao
 
my co. D&D i never go leh ... but when I am with yellow pages last time ... my unit Manager so happy that he won 6th or 7th prize .... that he asked us to go zouk... our D&D is at grand copthrone .... then we left .. and missed the midnight draw .. and our GM came join us after tat telling me I got 1st prize ... but I am not there
sad.gif


other draw I won is I join radio station loh got the taiwan trip and RC CNY celebration got a house phone and a HP
 
i have resize the pics and upload to fb, will do so this weekend ba...
yah its the birthday cake! luckily i got some shots of parts of the cake...

steph
sure can sell to you if i win the iphone.
i must be optimistic: "sure can sell to you since i won the iphone" MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHhahah
 
steph
should be can afford the time cos he is more sticky to my hubby!!!!.. hahahaa...

aqua
i am also only average in english.
i agree tuition is a gd income. i used to teach for 2 years when i was in poly. haha.

my current company just had dnd 2 weeks ago. got 3 games and i won 1 of it. $20.. pathetic. hahahaa... but i guess small company is like tat ba?
 
LOL at pixie.
honestly? i would rather win some vouchers or cash for d&d than tech stuff (videocam, camera, phone, tv etc). I also don't like travel tic (excl accommodation) cos got restriction, must travel by when etc & gotta fork out own allowance$$$, not worth leh.

hey u try the trial at GUG for X yet? Izit good?
 
Pixie,
No problem. PM me loh. But I won't be ordering so soon leh. Coz just finished my BP and got some supplies myself. I can order just for you. You can go to my blog to see the stuff. http://japankaimono.blogspot.com/

Steph,
Aqualabel is skincare by Shiseido. They are not avail here but in Jpn, they are the off-shelf type found in pharmacy and cheaper loh.

Luca,
I have not used every Aqualabel pdts. I am using their whitening series. Like their sunscreen lotion which I apply everyday. Not very oily and light. Also used facial wash. Not bad too lah. My mum uses their anti aging series and she said not bad too.

Mummies, if you want, can all pool orders and I order from my suppliers. BTW, the prices in my blog is already included shipping from jpn to sgp. So dun have to pay extra for shipping.
 
our company no D&D this year, even worse. But it didn't affect me, cos I don't go anyway (cos no one helps me look after the kids)
 
QQ,
You are another very heng mummy! Trip to TW. Nice!

Never won anything in my life. That's why when got Angbao toto, I dun feel like sharing with pple coz I "dai sai" to them. :p
 
Jess,
If you have the spare time, why not?

Tuition can really earn? I tried for 6 mths when I was out of job. Dun find that I earn alot leh.
 
kam,
same here. my co drop d&d last year till now also say no budget. But good also cos i don't have to think of what to wear for the theme (if any). What i like for d&d is spouse can join in FOC but excl lucky draw. This is also a good chance to introduce my hb to my colleagues & he also made some gd friends (my colls) out of it for golf or fishing kakis
happy.gif
 
krystle, any recommendation which r the better prducts to try for first timerS?
i like jap skincare, i find them much better /more suitable for me than korean ones
 
krystle, tuition can earn alot if u do group tuition, i was earning $600 for 2 group of tuition. imagine u spent 16 hrs and earn $600. very fast $
 
steph,
My co is very "giam siap". Spouse has to pay in full, and that's close to $100 leh! Even employees also have to pay, at a subsidize rate. Lucky draw also nothing attractive one lor, small small prizes only. Play game time can be 1 small box of Ferrero Rocher only :p
 
aqua, krystle,
do u need any experience prior teaching/tuition?
although with good qualification but some just can't teach le, i mean not all are patient with poor/playful students woh. Must prove results? as in the students improved in their studies etc?
 
Aqua,
I personally thinks the following not bad, can try lah.

AquaLabel (Red) Moisturising Toner S / R / RR(200ml)
AquaLabel (BLUE) Pure White Clay Facial Wash
AquaLabel (BLUE) Whitening UV Guard SPF29 PA++

Coz the rest, I never used before so not sure how good also. They got sell a travel kit that has makeup remover, foam wash, toner and lotion. You may want to try???
 
krystle ya tat one is lucky .. won a 3 days 2 nites trip .... tat time i go TT only abt 6mths heehee but left her with my in law
 
Steph,
Tuition centre will ask if you have exp but they don't mind if you don't. Qualification is more impt coz the basic rate depends on it.

Aqua,
Maybe I dun know how to organize my time when I gave tuition loh. Only got 2 students and each only earned $150. I was like $300 how to survive the whole mth. So gave up loh. I rather do translation assignments.
 
kam,
OMG...really 'mao' but stat boards also giam siap ah? If employees also have to pay, likdat no point to go leh, waste $ & time also unless yr job requires u to socialise..like sales job etc.
 
Pixie,
Nice shoe! I got something similar but mine is black lace with red background. Yours like wedding shoes leh. Is it what you wear for your wedding?

That day, my MIL was complaining that my new SIL (just ROM to my hubby's bro) spent $70+ on ROM shoes. I thot ok mah... Just did not want to spell out to her that got even more expensive ones loh.
 
krystle
nolah i just bot it n wear as normal.
looks a bit like wedding shoes hor?
my wedding shoes was a low slip in heels, very casual one. oredi broke into pcs liao lo, so long ago
 
steph,
Ya lor, that's why a lot of people don't go. Then they blamed us why we didn't go, duh! No good lucky draw never mind, but at least it should be free mah, for the employees at least.


Pixie,
Can use as bridal shoe already ;-)
 
steph & Krystal
Aqualabel also available in TW. Available at Watson store. It is quite hot around 3-4 yrs back when it was first out. I was there then.. haha also follow the crowd

The red series for their autumn and winter - moisturing and the blue series for summer - whitening. Their toner are very famous cos one of the first that apply after moisturier.. can induce the mosituriser to be deepen into the skin.
 
the biggest prize I won so far is a 3D2N stay in HK on Cathay Pacific in 2007.

I am in our D&D comm this year and we were discussing wat prizes to give our during our Xmas party on 24 Dec leh... the person in charge wanted to buy some home appliances for the prizes ! We were like huh? wat ?!

will you be piss if you get a kettle, DVD player, airpot, cutlery set as lucky draw ? I certainly will lor... I prefer vouchers !!! but she says giving out vouchers r boring wor
sad.gif
 
Jess,
I am not sure else it could be some reaction when you boy is sweaty.. but it does sounds like fake measle.
 
Pixie,
Wedding shoes broke liao? You wear it very often is it? I still kept mine nicely in the box. No occasion to wear loh. Mine is also strapped grey with some bling bling on it.
 
wow Pixie your shoes never fail to WOW us leh...

steph, me too ! swear by neutrogena lip moisturiser for donkey years ! value for money ! I use it daily without fail !
 
Chaye,
Ya loh, household appliances??? Not very ok, except TV and DVD player. PIC is an auntie??? :p. Think she wanted those herself. Vouchers better coz we can use to buy things we want. Give cash better but no co will allow that.
 
chaye,
Wah, 3D2N in HK very the good neh!!!

I always prefer voucher, cos can buy whatever I want. Ya, I will not be happy if I receive a kettle as the lucky draw..... and the whole D&D like looking very dull and boring and outdated with home appliance as lucky draw lor......
 
krystle
my wedding shoes was very very casual so after wedding i wore it to work/go out etc etc so of coz wear until broke off then throw away lor.
it wasnt a formal shoe at all. now thinking back i call it a slip in leh!!

chaye
thank you, i got shoe fetish u cud say that
 
pixie
nice shoes..
happy.gif


icy
i duno. i hope it is not fake measles. anyway hubby gave him the pink 'panedol' mixture already. hope his fever will go down.

i like to receive vouchers. at least i can choose wat i want
happy.gif
 
same here i rather got vouchers
but sometimes the vouchers i dont like eg taka or what cannot finish them.
now got kid, different. if cannot finish just spend on bb pdts lor hor
 
krystle
no lor... the PIC is younger than me lor. Duno why she has such boring thots ! I must bring it up to D&D Chairman now cos he wasnt in the meeting.
 
steph/ krystle, i started teaching i sec ch girl first, then she find me good, n tru words of mouth, she intro many of her classmates to me, so i can actualli earn more, but i was wrking full time as auditor liao. reali no time to take in more!

steph, u can start one or two kid to try and then slowly take more when u r comfortable.i was teaching accounts then, i find it okay and easier to teach than Math! haha

kam, ur co quite okay. my huby wrking in engrg mnc dun even get to go dnd. onli mgr and above get invited! the french mnc even more 'mao'
 
Aqua,
No wonder! Coz you were teaching sec level so higher rate bah. And some more teaching accounts which is like specialised subjects so can demand better rate.
 
Chaye I dun mind home appliances like TV, Vacuum cleaner .... or WM LOL .... things like toaster, kettle, rice cooker i dun like LOL
 
ai yo my husband last time co. very good de .... now is being brought over liao leh by a local BIG co. (hmmm should i say that .... ) become so meow ... u know what they get the admin to walk around and mark attendance see who is late for work!!!!
 
QQ,
got toaster, kettle, rice cooker better than $5 ntuc voucher right? That's what I got once during a staff dinner. My colleagues and I were commenting that $5 not even enough to buy milk powder (that time I pregnant) and one of my colleague even donated her $5 voucher to me! Heh. Pathetic!
 
wow lau $5 voucher nia .... so bad ....

of cos with all that is better ... I can sell or recycle the items :p
 
aqua,
me no good with mathematics so dun think i can teach well la, later parents complain...stress le.

pixie,
u missed out my earlier post (u busy uploading cake & shoe pic:p)....so did u bring X to GUG trial? How was it?

Just now went JP for lunch...tried the LaiLai beef noodles+side dish+bubble tea, all for $13.90. The bubble tea is nice, milky tea taste & pearl was chewy
happy.gif
 
Steph,
You always go JP is it? Me will go to NTUC there to shop grocery if I go to my mum's place on wkends. My mum is staying in one of those orange blocks. Never tried lai lai coz wkends always super crowded.

Pixie,
Ya hoh. I also wanna to know how is GUG.
 
just now over lunch, had a very interesting chat (hot topic) with my colls...

1) Would you forgive your spouse if he/she had a ONS aka one nite stand?
2) What will u do if it happened to your spouse?
3) Have u ever lust for ONS?
4) Why do pple (male/female) still lust after/fantasize for ONS when they already committed (married) to someone?
 
steph
never go gug coz got plsy dates! but play dates! cancel their trial so back to square 1.

Jess
starting after lunch lor niw got twice I oredi closed my eyes m dozed off to slp liao lo
 


1. not sure
2. I will contemplate divorce or try counselling etc
3. yes
4. dunno why. bored? I think stems from
unfufilled needs from spouse. be it physical or mental
 

Back
Top