(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

krystle,
yup cos JP very near my home @ jalan bahar. I like the big ntuc at the new wing & it's 24hrs so i bet CNY eve sure lots of pple shopping for steamboat grocery! Not only LaiLai, i think all restaurants like DingTaiFeng, Swenson, NYNY, fig&olive, ThaiExpress etc (basement at new wing) all very crowded over wkends. Sianz hor...long Q. The 3rd floor where DianXiaoEr & Zhou's kitchen queue much better
happy.gif
 


pixie,
here's mine:
1) can forgive but gonna take a long long time BUT will nvr forget
2) divorce
3) yes
4) cos pple always not contented, seek excitement or with someone NEW (yes i agree unfufilled needs)
 
anyone tried the olive tree restaurant at intercontinental b4? is it nice?

i am celebrating my hubby's bday on monday.. still no idea where to treat him for lunch. haha...
 
I think just unfufilled needs. marriage us something we need to put efforts in n keep the sparks alive. human nature to be tired if things over time so marriage is always hard work.

I'm so sleepy the everyone went out for break n snacks I'm snoozing at the table
 
steph,
My answers:
1) Can forgive but can never forget (copy your answer :))
2) Cry for days. If I can't get over this, divorce.
3) No
4) For excitement? To try new thing?
 
jess,
i tried the buffet dinner before cos that time uob offer 1 for 1. I love the prawns in cream sauce, freshly cooked over the counter. Goes very well with the oven toast garlic bread but always OOS...gotta wait for them to replenish (very slow ah) until my neck long long! They also serves a variety of sushi and sashimi. Overall food was nice but don't like the slow service. Our plates were not cleared cos i think they were short-handed! And baby/high chair was limited so do reserved one when booking.
 
jess,
yup i referring to olive tree. Err large variety of seafood..i don't think so but the common ones like fish, crab, prawn, chix, beef, lamb are there.

Equinox is good but ex le. I went there 3yrs ago...sooo long liow...but i love their fresh raw oysters!

hey, try Au Petit Salut French Restaurant la. I tried their lunch set with my hb on my bday. Nice leh & i like the enviroment. My FB got some pics taken..u can have a look
happy.gif
 
Jess... this is where my frd recommend melt the world cafe @ mandarin oriental hotel she say she love their fresh oyster and alaskan crab legs ....
 
QQ,
Ah, you are doing name tagging in FB for your birthday bash photos, right?

Arg, I haven't had time to upload the photos. Should be doing it tomorrow, cos I will be on leave tomorrow, hohoho!!
 
kam ya loh .. a pity i didnt take most of the kids .. wanna take ur HR and XY oso but I alone very hard ... my TT running abt
 
Jess,
equinox is not bad. Jut had a meal there becos of friend bday. If you have Amex card it is 50% off for 2 pax.30% off for 3 pax. But I find their buffet variety a bit little.
 
icy
thanks!
happy.gif


i have made a reservation with the Melt, at oriental hotel. i told them its my hubby's bday. so they will surprise him with a cake. haha.

should i bring my son along? hmm.. keke
 
haha.. i also think so lei.
but i can imagine his face so poor thing if he see us go out and leave him at home. he will cry until the whole block can hear him.... -_-"
 
Jess, I went for the sale. Bought some rompers and T shirts for no. 1. Rushing so never check properly, bought too many NB and 0-3 mths rompers for no. 2. Just wanted 1 or 2 for her full month celebration actually. :p
 
Pauline
really? i am thinking of going after work lei. but nw Javier is sick, so maybe got to give it a miss or hubby bring him along to fetch me home.

hmm.. u confinement also go out hor.. keke...
 
Jess,
You born in Feb? Me too! Shake hands!!! So nice going BKK in Feb. During CNY period is it?

Just go with your hubby for the buffet loh. I had wanted the twosome time with hubby but ever since #2 is born, the only twosome time I had is on cruise. Miss that.

Steph,
Oh, you stayed Jln Bahar. Quite near too. I also shopped at the NTUC in midnight coz no crowds and both my kids are asleep @ mum's place. Very convenient there.

Kitsune,
Hahahaha. YOu not bad. Can sneak out a couple of times liao. Hubby also very accomodating hoh.

Pixie,
Co dinner so bored? Can sneak home liao???
 
Krystle, once a year sale and so cheap. Told hubby cannot miss lor. If ask him to go alone, he sure don't know what to buy. :p Tom going to see dentist at NDC so going out again. Wondering if I can pop by isetan private sale. Hee. ;)
 
Jess,
Mine is 20th. 7th day of CNY. Sat some more, go anywhere sure crowded one. I don't know how to celebrate. Not plans to travel coz saving money to go jpn later.

So you going before CNY? Can buy new clothes. Good good.

Kitsune,
You really can qiong during confinement hoh. Hubby would only allow me to go out during confinement if were to run impt errands like going to see fengshui master, hospital for checkup etc. If qiong sale, he will not allow me to go loh. Your hubby is very nice.
 
Krystle, think of it another way, your hubby 紧张you, mine bo chap me and confinement rules. Hahaha. At TMC, he went to buy cold Coke for me when I said I got craving for coke. But end up, I feel guilty so only sip very little. ;P
 
Jess,
i'm going bkk in jan also, booked jetstar and staying at amari - total around 440/adult, including breakfasts and transfers.
 


Kitsune,
Bravo, i was thinking of going Isetan Private sale, end up i bought what i want from United Kids at Tampines One, so not going to IPS now.
 

Back
Top