(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs


pixie
wah, dnd at where? wish you gd luck!
happy.gif


Kam
i told my maid to monitor le lor.. if higher than 38.5C i ask her to call me immediately le. of cos hope it does. cos his mild fever is coming with some rashes (body like become rough rough type)... duno wat is wrong. is it heat rash?
 
quick chat chat coz no one is around...for now heehee
any hot topic?

today i even brought makeup along coz need to re touch for the d&d. wore jeans, heck care. i lazy to dress up.

ok i got qn!
who brings makeup to work/out?
if yes, what do you have?
or....for those who use makeup:
what are the top 2 makeup items you will definitely cant do without or die die must apply; the rest can forgo kind?
 
Morning, mummies!

Pixie,
So nice can 1/2 day, just for company dinner. I have been working in my co for 2.5 yrs and never had company dinner (dept lunch got). They kept cancelling every year due to budget.
Sort of miss my ex-co's D&D. Their prizes damn good. LCD TV, LV vouchers, travel vouchers etc... But I never won any. So suay... Good luck to you loh!

Kam,
Wah, so good! Can buy new iphone. But the phone really good huh? I am very idiot when comes to phone and still prefers flip phone and those that can press buttons. :p
 
Topic:
I don't put makeup for work coz lazy and every morning already late for work. But if that day had appt after work, then will put loh.

Must have mascara and lipstick.
 
icy
i duno if it is fake measles. cos in early november, he also got similar case. then doc also say fake measles. can have fake measles so many times???

Kam
u were saying urs is M1? can share how much is the whole plan again? hee...
 
krystle
my ex ex co price oso very good. top price was 2k wor last time.
my ex co price oso very good but upon the 1st yr i joined, one of the country that we have office in (ours is like DHL, UPS etc, worldwide oso got office kind), took bribe and it became public matter so we all stopped receiving gifts of anykind from sponsors, including sg. so we have use our own budget to sponsor the d&d gifts...you know lar, come from own company budget is super cheapskate one lor.

last yr no d&d coz economic downturn
 
pixie,
karen tan, u know her?

icy,
thanks.

krystle,
so nice u can dun have to put on makeup. i must put concealer on my dark circles and draw my eyebrow coz its sparse and thin. but i dun bring my makeup kit out, lazy to touch up lar :p
 
luca
karen tan....err dunno must check. a lot of ppl le...and i dunno most of them haha

makeup:
i put on makeup only when working this job. maybe to me impt is foundation n eyebrow.
i cannot do without eyebrow pencil. coz my eyebrow is half length. behind the tail is empty one ne
 
Pixie,
Ya loh, now economy is still not very good so companies are still cutting on such budget. Actually, it is ok lah. If you ask, I prefer not to go and go home or go out with my own friends. Hubby tonight also had co dinner and he super sian. Say dun feel like going and some more only for mgrs only.
 
krystle
i dunno how to put lipstick. coz put liao either very sticky or my lips became very dry.
lipstick just dries out my lips.
what brand u use?
 
krystle
sianz one hor. if i was younger, i would like it coz i can have fun. nowadays mellowed down liao, very sianz to put on a front n joke n laugh and tok kok sing song play mj...
toking abt play mj...yest played some mj very the shiokz...now thinking of mj again...bo kaki haiz...

jess
wah! video cam wor!!
 
Luca,
Not that I dun have to put on markup, it is I lazy and dun want to put. My complexion not good too and got acne scars on my cheeks (reddish until steph thought I was beaming). But I quite like my cheeks coz w/o makeup, pple still thot I put on blusher liao. Concealer sometimes put when I have acne loh. No dark cycles but got puffy eyes. Never draw eyebrow before coz already very dark and thick liao (need to shave regularly). Never curl eyelashes coz got natural curl. That's explains why I don't put much makeup. Hahahaha :0
 
Jess,
So heng! Video cam leh! Why dun use leh?

Pixie,
Maybe your lips quite dry loh. Everyday I put on lip gloss (shiseido which only avail in jpn. those off-shelf types) so as days pass, lips is more moisture. Maybe you should try that. Now my lipstick is Chanel. Not bad lah but so expensive. I may want to try Integrate lipstick coz I done BP and quite a lot of my customers bot too.
 
krystle
integrate lippies i heard not bad wor. their eyeshadow is good good.
yah chanel is ex. is that those kind you bot that will pop out kind aka no need to twist kind?
 
krystle,
alamak ur "problem" is not even a problem at all. so nice to have natural curl eyelashes. i always feel double eyelids has better advantage than single.
 
hiyo
i am not a very IT nor gadget person lei.. haha.. even if i put camera in my bag, i also seldom use it. its my hubby who uses it more. and furthermore, i already got a camera.

so anyone wants the videocam? i can sell to u
happy.gif
hahaa...
 
Topic:
yea i bring makeup to work (not for touch up) but it's in my pouch with my other barang barang.
I only wear minimal makeup to work, like blusher & lip gloss. I don't have any must have makeup.

eh..my biggest prize was microwave oven & $200 takashimaya vouchers.

pixie,
for lip gloss, u can try Neutrogenar SPF 15, very good leh. I have been using it for donkey years & it's not expensive. Can buy from guardian or watson at $6plus. It conditions & protects dry, chapped lips!
For lipstick, i am using Estee Lauder pure color long lasting lipstick, very good too!
 
Pixie,
Integrate lipstick and eyeshadows are good, I think. Also heard not bad and Nu ren Wo zui da sometimes got recommend too. I am not doing BP anymore coz tiring and not earning much. But I might order sometimes coz me and mum using Aqualabel skincare which is not avail here too. I will place orders to my supplier. By then, if you interested, you let me know then I order for you too loh.
happy.gif


Ya, the Chanel lipstick is the one which pop up one. So silly that I bot that coz thot quite cool mah.

Luca,
Hahaha... I think I am blessed lah. Thanks to my mum (mum's eyes also the same).. In fact both my bros' eyes also double eyelids and curl lashes. Just imagine how girlish they look. Hahahha... Luckily my girl inherit the eyes feature but not my boy. I always told my hubby it is his fault. Hahahaha. But they say if kept taping, eyes might become double eyelid woh.

Jess,
I would be interested but just bot a new digital cam recently liao so no $$$$ leh. Mine is Sony and quite good. Can take panorama view, good night shots and can snap moving objects. Good to capture my active toddler girl.
 
steph
really? i use any kind of lip protector or gloss kind hor, my lips always peels. coz i dont dare to touch the lips together n so the air/wind makes my lips dry.
just now used to it, but will buy 1 to try nevertheless thanks ah
 
krystle
keke. nvm. i will continue to keep in my drawer than. haha. anyone else interested? its a panasonic videocam with 10megapixle.

btw, i just received a call from a tuition agency asking me to go teach every sat for 1.5 hours, $20 an hour... do u all think i shld take?
 
krystle
i heard of aqualabel!! i wanna buy! i pm you can? heeheee....yay!!!!!!!!!!!

yah i tot the chanel lipstick quite cool in design leh. but then again u pay a lot for their R&d instead of their contents (ala the lipstick itself) so a bit the bo liao hor...
 
steph
not DSLR leh, its just a normal point n shoot digital camera, not those big ones lah...
iphone sure get better market value...*yum* i win anything i oso happy happy liao
 
jess,
Very good leh. What model is that? Recorded in DVD or harddisk type?

My biggest won is $200 Taka voucher I think, I am never lucky in lucky draw. That's the only won I had in my entire life for lucky draw :)


Cheryl/jess:
I am also looking at the $56 plan, cos I need more free minutes. If go for that plan, the 16G 3Gs iphone will cost $248 (from M1). I have 4 lines under my name with M1, so I got 30% off the monthly subsription, so only $39.2.
 
wah jess $20 an hr, gd leh...can consider woh if u got time to spare.

krystle, pixie,
what is aqualabel? another skincare or makeup range? me so mountain tortoise leh.
 
i super suaku
i didnt know my laptop got card reader, can slot in my camera's memory card. yest then my colleagues told me...so stupidddddddddddd
 
Kam
wah... $56... i must consider liaoz. so expensive for me. cos i seldom use phone. haha.

steph
where got spare time? all time is for Javier and family. haha... unless i am willing to sacrifice time with Javier lor... i am still contemplating.... hmm....
 
Cheryl,
Yes, I got everyone's phone under my names :) Cos m1 has very attractive multi-line discount mah. When we switched from other telcos to m1, they gave us 6 months free of monthly subscription also, that's quite a lot of $$ also leh.
 

jess,
1.5hrs nia, very fast done but u decide loh. Javier is more sticky to u or yr hb?

pixie,
if u win iphone, can consider sell to me!hehe

Hey, that's the birthday bash cake?? i remb the chu chu train!
 

Back
Top