(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

pixie,
I think so. My mum said getting up from the floor frequently (if sleeping on the floor) makes the knee very the bad. Why don't you get a bed?
 


kam
my house, even till now, got no bedframe whatsoever!
we all sleep on mattress on floor even till now. last time coz bb cot hor, its high up - meant for standing adults so the height between the mattress on the floor vs the bb cot itself is quite some distance. sure must stand up from the mattress on the floor. so during the ending of my confinement, i need to use my hands and push myself up instead of using knee-power...

errr if you get what i mean too hahahah
 
pixie,
I know what you mean. Since you have knee problem, you should sleep on a bed. If you continue to sleep on the floor, even if you cure your knee now, it may come back again woh.....
 
WOW...raining soooo heavily in the west...like flooding the road & strong wind!

pixie,
i guess it's personal taste. I find alot of pple don't really know how to appreciate exquisite food/drink (sorry if i offend anyone). Same to bubble tea, some may like it (die-hard fan) & particular abt how the tea taste while others have no particular liking as long the tea is drinkable. I like to drink milk so milk+tea+pearl is heavenly to me. If only they have earl grey tea with milk + pearl...yumyum! Chilled earl grey tea with vanilla ice cream is superb too!
 
Pixie,
I dun enjoy massage. Acupuncture / physio... dun KNOw leh. Just wait and see if condition improves. If want to go physio, must see a specialist right?
 
pixie,
u reminded me of the days when me & my hb used to care for Z when he was still a baby (0-6mths). The baby cot is perpendicular to my bed so every night (at least 10 times or more), me/hb will wake up & check on Z, be it little moves or sound he made, we need to bend over & check on him until both our back hurts. Every night we gotta apply tiger balm patch for pain relieving
sad.gif
Now come to R, thank god don't need it liow as he co-sleep with me since birth till now. So much easy for me & my back
happy.gif
 
krystle
dun need, you can go to a physiotherapist straightaway. i can recommend mine. she is the one i saw when i had the back prob...shes from paragon medical centre, per visit is ard 50bucks...she uses a lot of equipment/ways to cure u...
if you agree on western cures, then can try

steph
harnor...flashback to those times you really need to bend your back and its so painful that you got to grit your teeth rite. thats how it goes for my kneecap now wor...grit teeth n walk

if you like milk + tea, you like mos burger's ice milk tea too?
 
pixie,
mos burger's ice milk tea yea i always order it. I like the Mussels and Prawn Fritters too!
But downside is i can't drink tea after 2pm else i can't sleep at night till 2/3AM! sleepy but the mind/eyes wont shut & rest wor!

wah tongtong,
enjoy your long holiday! When will u be back?
hey that day at the bash (in the playscape while i am standing outside...remb?), u were so friendly...your big warm smile & greet "Hi steph, i am tongtong"...i can already recognize u from far when u walk into the party room!
happy.gif
 
steph
i got no resistance against tea liao wor...
usually i get home at nite, i pour myself some chilled chinese iron buddha tea i made myself...and i finish 1 tall cup.

i brew the tea from good tea leaves eg those 100g = $xx kind and then cool down then put in fridge.
very "liang" issit
TTC time cannot drink liao lo
 
Steph, oh, hehe. I like making friends online !! do you know that I met my hubby online too? LOL. i cant recognise other mummies, can recognise a few only, that's why i call u lor!! As for my holiday, I will be back this Sunday liao. Will be a rush trip for me though, shopping+renew passport+ celebrate ds 2nd bday!
 
thread so quiet...where is luca, jess, kitsune, icy??

need some feedback...survey:
What item (gift) would u propose for co exhibition purpose?
1. 4GB thumb drive
2. corporate golf umbrella (done b4 last yr)
3. leather name card holder/case
4. pen & pencil set (always the same old thingy but practical gift)
5. universal travel adapter
6. cup/mug/mousepad/notepad/cap (so boring hor cos almost all co doing it!)
 
wah tongtong...met online, so exciting cos like blind-date (in the sense that u dunno each other but only chat online mah) on your 1st outing yea?
cool...tell us about it (how u all develop or kinda fell in love? love at 1st sight?)...kpo me:p For me i very shy (not talkative) when i am not familiar with new pple:p

oh..no. 1 & 5 are expensive gift yah! all above $20/ea...very tight budget to work on leh...hmm..so asking u all what else to get beside the above listed??
 
kitsune reporting now.
happy.gif


Hubby just bought me an iphone. But I don't know how to use it. :p

Iphone users, please HELP!!! How to transfer contacts into my iphone? All my contacts are already in sim card but yet when I go to All Contacts, the page is blank. Duh... :p
 
tongtong,
I didn't know you met your hubby online, wow, modern generation!!! Have a great holiday, and hope Shaun enjoys his birthday celebration.


Steph,
I like 3 & 5. Would not be happy if I receive 4 & 6. Don't mind 1 & 2.
 
WOW kitsune...so nice of yr hubby! I wanna get iphone too but current phone still under contract
sad.gif

one thingy i dun like abt iphone is we can't keep our fingernails too long else when punch/enter the keypad got problem leh, cannot detect!
 
Haha, Kam, I don't know leh. Actually he bought me a long wallet and card holder and said it's an all in one present for ROM wedding anniversary, Xmas, Chinese wedding anniversary etc. Then I said huh? Just a wallet, represent so many dates ah? But I wanted a phone leh. Then he said he knows lar but phone must bring me to buy myself cos still need to trade in old hp mah. So today, we went to Tampines to buy phone and had a simple lunch at Secret Recipe. Lamb stew cos I never eat lamb when preggie (mum will nag if I did).
happy.gif


Still up and downs lor especially when their schedules go haywire. But thankfully, with maid and CL, me and hubby can still sneak out for some me time today.
happy.gif


Steph, LOL, EXACLY! I just cut my fingernails cos keep punching wrong keys. Duh...
 
steph,
I want an iphone too!!! Which telco you are with? I am with M1, and just sms M1 and the reply said I can recontract my phone already, just need to top up $100. Going to get green light from hubby tonight, think he is going to say yes, cos my phone dying...... Yeah, 1 step closer to iphone!!!
 
icy reporting here!

Just settle down from gynae and dietitian visit.

My girl is only 1kg, from 50 percentile to 20 percentile. Which means I had to eat more, yet I need to control my diet for my GD. I really don't know how it can be done. Putting on weigh and controlling carbo and sugar.

I suppose I am overwork looking after my boy this mth, plus I was sick myself for a while. My weigh remains unchanged from 4 weeks ago too. Doc says she is quite tall.

Actually I just hit the pass mark for GD but she says becos I had GD before. She wants me to monitor somemore. Pricking fingers 2x a week, and I can decide which day - which means I can choose days when I am at home for easier monitoring. The diet for this time round seemed to be more relax, but I won't be able to know until I carry out the plan and see if the sugar level will remains normal after meal.

Now wondering now to put on weigh with less carbo and sugar..
 
Kam, I'm with Singtel but I paid a lot for the iphone but I didn't want any bundled data plan (cheapest monthly plan start from $39). My old corporate plan only $14+ so think I'll only use my iphone at home with wireless network bah. :p
 
but steph
really hor, very scared of buying thumbdrive. my colleague was telling me china sells cheap...so they bot a lot...in the end the thumbdrive only like few mb kind!! kena cheated lor
 
steph
I like #1, the rest not so significant to me.

Re : iphone
I called M1 and they told me if I want to upgrade to data plan for iphone I would hv to pay a mthly subscription of $36 per mth and get an iphone for $518 wor. so ex hor. but the mthly subscription is cheap.

But my current corporate mobile plan is only $13 leh. suddenly jump to $36 is a lot hor
 
so many of u wana get iphone.
happy.gif


reporting late today, was on leave, brought #2 for urine test as he got on off fever for 1 week liao, PD wana check for urine infection as he doesnt has any other symptoms besides fever, will know the test results in 3 working days. praying hard that its negative.
 
Pixie,
Thanks for the recommendation. But it is the best I can go to those specialists under Parkway Shenton coz my co will cover. I have to go back and check with HR when I return to work next week.

Steph,
I also like #1 only. Very useful.

Icy,
Oh, pass the GD must also prick fingers 2x a wk. Tough on you leh. Please take care. I know it is hard to get weight for #2 while must watch diet. Cannot eat durians coz high sugar. Gynae/ Dietrician recommends any food? I can't think of any food that can help you gain weigh without the carbo + sugar. Taking meat can help or not? Lean meat etc...
 
grumpus
Thanks for the good idea. I will try that. Maybe an blend with my HL milk or something like that.

Krystal
Cos my gynae KS and scare the sugar lvl will increase in the later stage. Think I will take lots of red meat too. I havent been taking pork cos I am scare of the smell but I suppose to have to just take it. And then only to ask hb to bring me out for more steak!
 
pixie
paiseh. today i am on mc.. so nw then see ur post. no problem. when the flashcard arrive liao then u let me know lor. no hurry. thanks
happy.gif


steph
i haven buy the otah lei. cos my hubby say not worth it and he dun feel its fantastic. haha.. gd to u enjoyed it
happy.gif
yumyum.. haha...
 
Icy,
I see. Then eat more meat loh. I am a meat lover and hates veggie. During both my pregnancy, my appetite still the same. So maybe that's why both my babies' weight were good. 3.1kg and 3.2kg respectively.

Luca,
Your boy will be ok. PD just want to be ensure that he has recovered completely from the fever. Don't worry abt the results, ok?
 
gd morning everyone~
i am back in office. but Javier is having fever at home. so worried about him~. he has been having mild fever since middle of the night. hope he will get well soon....
 
morning mummies!
today half day work coz later half got company event....
so tired...got home at 11.30 yest nite and sleep only at 1.30....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz
 
morning all!

Kam, krystle,
thanks.
just hope the virus will go away soon, as celebrating his birthday this sunday.

Jess,
hope ur son gets well soon too.

pixie,
i've received the tape yesterday. tks!
btw, i saw the logo of the envelope, u r working same company as my sec sch fren, who quitted her job as graphic designer months back. so qiao.
 
morning all
happy.gif


Kam,
i am with starhub, with a 2yrs contract. My current C902 only 8 mths old. If i terminate the contract, gotta pay penalty (abt $200plus) to get a new iphone. Not worth it le
sad.gif

So, u got green light from yr hb to buy iphone?

jess, luca,
hope yr boy speedy recovery!

pixie,
yea nowadays alot of tech stuff made in china le & it's dirt cheap. For thumbdrive, i will ask my supplier to quote me SanDisk or Toshiba brand.
 
Hi Grumpus,

To Account DBS Savings Plus
065-5-010231 Grumpus
Amount S$24.96
Transaction Reference 2605070238

Pls check ... sorry for the delay pai sei!
 
luca
thanks. hope urs get well soon too
happy.gif
my hubby is at home la. but then, he is those type everything also no need see doc de... -_-"

steph
thanks
happy.gif
 
jess, chaye
can knock of early...to attend the event lor...sianz. tonite is d&d leh. hope i get TOP price!! i know got hp and vouchers *yum*yum*

luca
oh issit? what is her name? heehee
 


Jess,
It's ok. A couple of month ago, when HR got mild fever, we also didn't bring him to see doc. Didn't give him medicine also. As long as the temp doesn't exceed 38.5C and should subside within 48 hours. If temp >38.5C and fever hasn't gone away after 48 hours, better to bring him to see doc.


Steph,
Yes, yes. Hubby said ok. Cos he wants one too :) I am going to find out more from M1 shop tomorrow.
 

Back
Top