(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Pixie,
Budget terminal has duty free shop, though a smaller one. Not sure if they open 24hr or not. I am guessing it's not.


Jess,
Yes, he can speak (and understand) a lot already. But when he leaves his comfort zone (ie out of the house and we are not around), he is very quiet. Just started to speak a bit more when at childcare.
 


steph
i look forward lah. but everything is budget hohoho. pass the savings onto expenditure lor...
countdown...52 days to go
december pass by very fast. next week last min of christmas shopping, then it will be christmas week, then it will be new year week...
very fast hit January liao
 
pixie,
gd leh, u can go there shop for CNY clothings, do hair treatment etc & pedicure, massage etc...wow...so many things to do wor...food & cheap beer! Will u be dropping by chinatown to eat shark fin or drink bird nest? now still got anot cos i remb many yrs ago i went very popular le!
 
steph, i do a combination of what kam n pixie does too. Talk to her calmly. Tell her dun be angry n tell me what she wants. Sometimes, let her pull me to where she wants to go. Or carry her n let her pick out what she wants n see what she wants to do with it.

Tongtong, raeanne also likes to imitate adult beh. I let her play with kids toys but real stuff. Eg she's curious about my red date tea so i give her a red date n ask her to make the tea for me. N she'll pretend to cook on her toy stove. She was peeling the red date then i told her. That's not the way to do it. Show her actual red date tea boiling in process n show her red date mei mei no need to peel. Let her taste the red date n tea too. She wants to feed me med so i pass her my pills but tell her only 2 n teach her to count. She wants to flush toilet, i let her do it after i do my biz. Make her feel important n she's happy. Learn something in the process too.
happy.gif
 
steph
dont think so i will be doing all these le. 3 days 2 nights very de rushed so we will accomplish mostly shopping and if time permits, squeeze in massage or mani/pedi.
but i dun like massage. so i will use the time waiting for my friends to shop instead...

kitsune!
how r u coping with R?
 
pixie,
oh i see, nvm la, jus make full use of yr time to shop
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000">CARTER WAREHOUSE Sales is back!</font>
Its confirm date will be on 17th Dec-20th Dec, guess this year they decided to start early than usual as past year they only hold the sales for 3 days.
Details below:

17-19 Dec 2009
9am to 8pm
43 Tampines St 92
Gimmill building

Up to 90% off
Prices $3-12 Cash only!

Do bring along cash, if i'm not wrong for the past year they don't have nets?
 
Kam, glass bottles some you know at the side bottom of the fridge, no where to put liao. As for the gas stove, yea, he can reach liao, cuz the switch is not inside, it’s at the most outside where he just raise his hand can reach. He will do everything we adults do wor. my toilet hose is fixed there one, cannot remove wor. headache. Unless like what steph said, switch off the main. I better go back and check where is the main!!

Pixie, yea I agree to the extend that he is willing to learn everything we do. that’s why my parents also say him kepo.

Icy, Good thing is that when I hang laundry he also wanna do. when I fold clothes he also wanna fold. Ok la , I should be thankful that he likes to do housework now hopefully it stays on till he is older and continue to clean his room himself! :p ya now even pjmas or go kai kai’s clothes he also wanna choose. He knows the oven is hot and sometimes are still daring to touch it then will blow his palm.

Jess, I will sleep on his bed together with him, asking him to sleep and tell him that mummy is tired. He will protest and make noise but eventually will fall asleep on his own.

Pauline, yea S always like to flush toilet too. There was once after I pee he quickly take the tissue roll to wipe for me!! Aiyo I screamed immediately.

Steph, carter sales, good buy?
 
pixie
who complain u??

steph
i calculated lei. if i order for my whole family (uncles and aunties) cos they like. its about 28packets lei. i am contemplating nw... hahahaa.. so expensive~
 
tongtong
I lol abt ur wipe ass part
soup stock I do once in a while I freeze them in via cups. they got sell freeze stock cubes rite?

Jess
dun disclose too much scared here got ppl spy on me in here
 
tongtong,
if the stock is for my girl then i freeze in ice cube trays. i buy a few of those cheap trays and fill them with stock.
another way i hv freezed stock is to use small tupperwares enough for one serving and fill them with stock to freeze so i can defrost one serving at a time.

if it is for hb and me, i use ziplock sandwich bags, fill up with stock and freeze lying flat
 
Pixie,
Budget terminal got duty free la..like cosmetics and liquor..but no branded name shops there..cosmetics range will be lesser..got loreal hor..
 
morning mummies. ;-) Been busy lately as we was moving house. ;-) Now need to unpack stuffs. ;-)

Pixel: am so glad that you borrowed Elizabeth Pentley' books coz I ordered whole series of her books from booksdepository.co.uk- Now waiting for them to arrive. Some of friends also said her books are good. ;-)))
 
Yvonne (gerger),
Oh you popped liao!!!!!! Congrates! Boy or girl? Upload photos leh. Jia you on BFing ya!


Mandy,
How's your trip? J loves Disneyland? Next on your list is the baby prom. See you on Saturday!
 
Grumpus/pixie, thanks for sharing how you freeze the stock. Now I actually store it in glass bottles/plastic milk bottle. However, the glass bottle ( it’s a milk bottle) and the plastic one ( avent) cracks!! Ice cube I think is too small cuz I made one big pot. But the ziplock bag seems good. Will try that. Currently I’m using Playtex milkbag to freeze too but it’s expensive though.

Yvonne(gerger), congrats!
 
tongtong
how about small tupperwares?
i use via cups (avent), no crack leh
if it cracks, most prob i will switch to tupperware
 
jess,
u wanna order 28pkts?WOW..that's gonna be ex but the otah is nice &amp; once in awhile ok la hor...keke:p Previously i ordered 10pkts form benice &amp; another 10pkts from yuki...2wks eat otah non-stop le...eat until my whole family oso scare when i mention 'OTAH' &amp; they say not again!hahaha..
 
steph
cos if each aunty and uncle(5 families), 1 each of the different 4 otahs is already 20packs. and myself i order 8... means 28 mah. haha.. i asked my hubby last nite. he say dun wan. he dun like to eat this type. he prefers the fish head otah. but i like this type one.
happy.gif
so will see how ba
happy.gif
 
aqua,
$3.80/pk, yup i do but i don't like otah with strong coconut taste. And must be spicy!

<font color="ff0000">*Paging for grumpus*</font>
rec'd sms from Chaye at 9am today: "Steph me going KL now. Will definitely turn up on Sun hor. Pls update all. I'll pay grumpus cash on that day. Can can?"
 
Total no. of ppl in ofc is 4 including me ..... 1 work half day ....

and most of the time my ofc filled with like instructors whom came by ... but GM not in no one come ... not even a phone call LOL .... imagine how lonely I am
 
QQ
wah... all by urself...
happy.gif
so is tat good or bad?
for me, i prefer to be busy. but the fact is, i am very free. haha.

mine side is either MC, on leave, out stationed, or go on holiday~...
 
aqua ....my GM very flexi if he is ard we can always go back early .... I went back 1/2 earlier loh even he is not in :p

Jess I prefer to be busy .. I have been on FB the whole day .. play till i wanna sleep

Kam .... thanks for the tips on your blog! But u good leh u type it out!
 


QQ,
You are most welcome :) It took me months to type it all out, cos busy with 2 kids, can only type a little bit here and there when I still have energy left at night.
 

Back
Top