(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Yesterday Shaun told me he wanted to pee. so i asked him to quickly take off his diaper ( cuz no more shorts liao) then he ran halfway and stood still. Then I tot “Oh NO, must be shitting” then I quickly ran to him and saw his poo coming out halfway. I quickly carried him to the bathroom but too late, half poo dropped on the floor and the other half dropped in the bathroom. Then I was scolded by my hubby, hmphh!!
 


tongtong,

lol...while we will testing Javier on the potty, he din poo/pee. end up he poo on my mum's hand when she carried him from the potty. she "catch" his poo..EEE!
 
Blessedbaby, no leh, the one I saw had a scanner and a basket of items including some $ and a credit card for swiping too.
happy.gif


Tongtong, blessedbaby, RaeAnne pretends to rub 'ru yi' oil on my tummy for Mei Mei. She burps the baby doll too. Yesterday, at Poh Heng, I showed her the 2 pendants that I wanted to buy. The garnet I told her it's for her. The Poh Heng saleslady asked her the sapphire one for who. She paused then shyly pointed to my tummy. Her saleslady said she's very guai and loving towards her Mei Mei. Really cute to see her like this, hope it stays that way when Mei Mei is born. ;)
 
kitsune,

i wanted to go poh heng after pixie's tip off yesterday, but telling myself not to spend. so ren not to go. need to pay for Javier's fees soon for next term.
 
ya, I think kids this age likes to repeat/learn from what we adults do. The funniest so far for HR - he lifted up his shirt, and put my breast pump (I was halfway pumping) on his breast and said "nen nen mei mei" (meant to say nen nen for mei mei) :) Fun but on the other hand, must really be careful of what we are doing/talking about.
 
Verene, ya, better don't go and see. That's how I ended up with an impulse buy. But then only because I think it's real value for sapphire/diamond pendant at less than $200. The lady tried to show me more exp items but I wasn't interested. :p
 
Verene,
What I meant was if he rejected soy milk, then no point mixing soy and cow, since cow milk is the one that causes the diarrahe.

catch poo on hands means 拾金. Very good leh, go buy 4d/toto!!!
 
gerger, I see. I don't think I'll consider to induce on 5 Dec cos that's the date of my gynae appt and MIL also has wedding dinner that day. But maybe after that or on EDD lor. Any idea if 8 Dec is a good date for delivery? Who's your gynae? :p
 
Kam, yea ever since my first bp was broken it has become shaun’s breast pump. He also put the pump on himself too. Lol. You are right. My hubby likes to shout when he sees shaun doing dangerous things or does something he doesn’t like. I got to keep reminding him to slow down his voice, else shaun will shout like him next time.
 
kitsune.. I dunno if 8th is a gd date or not lei.. i choose the date cos #1 is also on the 8th. So they are exactly 23mths apart..
My gynea is Adrain woodworth. and i went to read in the dec thread that TMC like fully book hor.. I tink my gynea haven help me book lei.
 
tongtong
I just got the email today, perhaps u try calling again later to register. Normally open house is not whole whole real lesson, perhaps 1/2 bah, then free play and they tell you what they do.
 
Tongtong,
It is the poking of needle to burst the waterbag. Damn painful and uncomfortable.

Janbb,
Glad that J enjoyed the programme. But quite exp for a 5 day's programme right?

Kam,
My girl also started the play-pretend game to act like a baby after her little bro is borned. She will say to me "baby" and I am expected to carry her and sayang her like a baby and ask her not to cry. Hahahah..
 
Krystle, oh, is that part. My gynae din tell me earlier so I wasn’t aware. Ok la, for me still tolerable, maybe my pain threshold is high.
 
krystle,
the 5 days zoophonic holiday prog is only $114. (got early bird discount). Think quite reasonable, each lesson abt $20+. Oh ya, something that surprised me in the class... some kids are a/c by MAID!!! The maids are so multi-tasked sia, still need to attend class with little mister/mistress ;)
 
Janbb,
Oh, that's quite cheap leh. I thought very expensive. Kids a/c by maids? Oh no... What are the parents thinking? I will not allow that to happen to my kids. I believe that parents should attend lessons with kids for bonding.

BTW, I had employed a maid after much struggling, crying and quarreling with my hubby. Yes, sort of I lost the battle... There is no other way to work things around. But we do have a long term plan. That I will quit my job maybe in 2~3 years to be SAHM.
happy.gif
 
Ya, i rather sign up weekend class to attend with my children if i'm a FTWM. Maid is totally NO-NO to me...Unless i really got no choice.. So u got a maid & in-law to take care of your two little ones?

Wow, hope u join the SAHM club soon ;)
Actually thot our children will need more of our attention now? U can put them in half day playgroup in 2-3 yrs later ah? Gee, trying to recruit you to join our club now ;) I thot of going back to work in 1 or 2 yrs later, haha... will see how.. maybe i will change my mind later...either too close with kids or too lazy to return to workforce...
 
Janbb
When i attend the playgroup, there is a few children attending with the maids. 1-2 are responsible, the others can't control the toddler at all or the maid seem to be the one attending the class, they do all the craft while the children run all over.
 
tongtong
my boy oso poo, and the whole clump just dropped into the floor. we had a hard time cleaning everything up. in the end the bits n pcs left on the toilet floor, i had to pick it up by hand coz too big pc to go thru the small drain holes.
arggg
 
gerger, I see, nice for both kids to share the same birthdate. RaeAnne is born on 22nd so no way I'll be overdue by so many days. But if Raelynn doesn't want to come out, I may decide to induce on 8 Dec too since next gynae visit is 4 Dec. 8 sounds good and it's supposed to be a good date too.
 
hi all,

how will you gals react if your unmarried SILs comment that why you get tired so easily? Btw i am currently at my 25th week liao!!!!

"i sometimes bought girl girl for 4 to 5 hours also not tired".......

#@#@*##@
 
i appreciate their help in caring for my gal. maybe i should feel very blessed to have so many hands at home to help out but sometimes the comment really can trigger my blood boiling temperature!!!!
 
Janbb,
I would love to join your club now but due to financial constraints. Cannot do without my income for now. But I agree that now is the most crucial time for us to spend time with our kids. Hopefully by 2~3 year's, hubby's income can support the whole family by then. I think then my girl is 3 and boy is 2... should be still ok bah... At least before they goes to primary school. Unless got unforeseen circumstances (which I think may come soon), things might change...
happy.gif


How's your SAHM's life going? I will spend more time with my girl these few wks before I return to workforce coz she is very sticky to me and refuse to go to MIL's place liao. So now I am wondering what are the activities I should do with her @ home.

Kellie,
She got only 1 kid is it? Said until so easy. I got tired easily during the 3rd trim.
 
pixel, aiyo me also bo $. Going back to work in Jan and get govt pay my delivery.

pauline, can pm me her contacts..she's coming over soon to do urs ya? How old is she? good? U mean rates really gone up ah?
 
Hi, babe, her msia hp no. is +60127526609, sg hp is 81567317. She only switch on her sg hp when she is in Singapore itself. She's about 50 yrs old I think, pro BF, her name is Lezhuang Aunty. Yup, think rates have gone up. When my cousin used her in Sept 07, her rate was about $1.8k.

Kellie, just ignore your SIL lar. Different people different pregnancy symptoms mah. What's there to compare? :p
 
kellie,
stay cool...relax ah. Just ignore (turn deaf ear) yr unmarried SIL's comment cos 1st she's not married & 2nd, she no kid yet? & 3rd, she's not pregnant...how will she ever understand. Some pple just say (talk) w/o thinking *Duh*
 
janbb
my gal is currently attending zoophonics weekend class & as what icy said, i saw the same thing like some maids letting the kids to run around and they ended up doing the craft work. even for myself, i m always the one doing my gal artwork... haiz... my gal do loves the song and phonics part but not very keen to sit still for > 10 mins to finish up the artwork. weird thing was when she is @ church, she is willing to sit still to do the artwork wor... so i dunno is it becos zoophonics play music in the background during art time thus my gal got distracted and want to start dancing again???
 
hi mummies, do you gals potty train your little one? my girl refuse to sit on the potty till now, how ar?please help..thanks!!
 
Guavafan, my son refused to sit on potty too, but he will pee on the toilet floor n standing to poo, maybe need to wait till older then he will accept pottty as his toilet
 
morning mummies
back to work again. this morning wakie and drank too much water, now stomach churning (again). i get that frequently. my MS started with this too. but im not preggie lah, my menses just finished cleaned.
 
pixie, my menses is late this mth... every mth, the cycle gets longer..v frustrating...
and i quarrel with my hb this morn, very sian tuesday
 
aqua
aiyoh why quarrel with hb. i got no time to quarrel with hb today, i wakie late. heng still can make it in time for the company bus.
what happened ah??
longer cycle better mah, less chance of seeing blood (sianz totally), unless you want to TTC lah
 
pixie, i scare i got porb, coz my mense v ireegular and long now. this mth i try baifeng wan, expecting menses cycle to be shorter. but still as long! waste my $$$.
hopefully, menses coming, tht y my mood so bad now!...
 
morning
happy.gif


pixie,
u got the habit of taking breakfast? My mil always tell my hb to drink lotsa water early in the morning to detox the body system? u drink so much water early morning for health reason? or just a habit?
 
aqua
you really will get pms? hmmm i used to get that prior to getting preggy. now after preggy liao, dun have pms. i used to pig out so much 1 week before my menses lai, nowadays dun have such symptoms liao. dunno good or bad...

if take BFW dont helps after few mths, maybe a visit to gynae to make sure everything is ok?
 
steph
habit lar. after bfding hor, i still drink lotsa water leh. morning ard 800ml before going to work. during work, another 2-3ltr, go home another dunno how much. but i still feel very thirsty. should have some prob in my body system haha...
morning cannot drink too much but sometimes i greedy. i love water hoho...
you're right, once i eat something the churning stops liao. so die die must eat bfast...
 
pixie, sighs, bo pian, since i buy, will finish the BFW. nw havent start ttc, will nt see gynae lah, save $... one gynae visit at least 100 bucks, nt cheap hor
 
aqua, pixie,

i will have pms 1 to 2 days before my menses coming le. Last time not preggy, i wont have pms, only love to eat chocolate. Now with 2kids, pms can be out of control & hb always tio my sudden sanity:p

aqua,
my coll also seek tcm to help regulate her menses cycle...her menses only come like 6 mths once le & she is ttc now.
 
pixie, i get water retention easily, and i cant drink somuch water earli in morn, mybody still in sleep mode eh. but i hav a bad habit of drinking water b4 i sleep, v bad coz sometimes my whole face v bloated nex day!
 
gua09, i tink u can make potty sitting fun for urkid? let she sit on the potty while u read stories, sing songs... best if you can get a potty trained story book, it works@

my girl was potty trained las mth (within a couple weeks), and i tot she was quite fast...hw, she cant poo in her potty. if i dun wear diapers, she can 'lun' her shit whole day... peifu her !
 


steph, reali? i also got choco craving before menses come.... hehee but now fat liao, will try to control my choco intake..

nw u mentioned ur friend got ttc prob due to ireegular menses? i v scare leh... my no.1 was easily conceived... but then menses was v 'zun' las time.. nw super haywire , dunno shld be happy or sad
 

Back
Top