(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

haha.
thanks for checking
happy.gif
see u on wed
happy.gif
 


i bot wristlet and helped my fren buy a bag, as well as the bag i carried during the trial. dunno if you got see the bag i carried or not?
and later helped my other frens buy somemore
 
Kam
Thanks. that's her most prominent feature from daddy liao.
your girl so much hair! i like to smell bb's hair leh! hee...

pixie
Haha... thanks. Her eyes no double eyelids ah. I always gaga at those nice big jap cartoon eyes tat some kids have.. but sad to say, hb and I both no double eyelids leh!
wah, you ran ah! Haha...
my maid's employer hor, no milk, give kids condensed milk!!! faintz...

Sy
Your #2 looks very much like your #1 when young leh! It is like "I've seen this face b4" kind of feeling!
 
Steph
pixie is rite that I m active silent reader n din MIA cos I do subscribe to the email notification n clear my mails via iPhone but slow in replying n find it troublesome to post via iPhone also. :p U girls r really fast in discusing new topics everyday n I end up busy reading it! Ha...
 
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Voting results - 2 Nov 09</font></font>
<font size="+1">Kay En 旗恩</font> leading by 4 votes. Thanks everyone who voted, any more votes?
happy.gif

1)Teo Kay En 张旗恩 - Jan 08 mummies (Kam, luca, Aqua), Feb08 mummies (tongtong, genice, lezy, Apple79, blueginger, Diana, Esty, qingling, Stephie) - <font color="ff0000">12 votes</font>
2) Teo Kay Xin 张旗芯 - Jan08 mummies (Krystle, Jess, pixie, steph, Icy), Feb08 mummies (XY, clover, happymum2b) - <font color="ff0000">8 votes</font>
 
Thanks, Superbee.
happy.gif


<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Voting results - 2 Nov 09</font></font>
1)Teo Kay En 张旗恩 - Jan 08 mummies (Kam, luca, Aqua, superbee), Feb08 mummies (tongtong, genice, lezy, Apple79, blueginger, Diana, Esty, qingling, Stephie) - 13 votes
2) Teo Kay Xin 张旗芯 - Jan08 mummies (Krystle, Jess, pixie, steph, Icy), Feb08 mummies (XY, clover, happymum2b) - 8 votes
 
Superbee,
nice to hear from u again! i put MIA so u mummies will popby to drop a note in this thread, be it anything...my intention being achieved
happy.gif

u subscribe to email notification??meaning PM ah?

Sianz....#1 down with running nose &amp; cough...#2 showing some symptoms too
sad.gif
and hb flu...me sore throat. Hopefully we all will recover soon enuff b4 wkend approaches...*yawn* Gd e nite!
 
Morning, Pixie!

<font color="0000ff">Babe</font>,
Like the adult jigsaw puzzle, but with bigger piece and only 12 pieces to form the whole picture. Get what I mean?

Here is what happened last night - I wanted to download the photo from my hp so I can show you the puzzle. I was holding the memory card with some banana chips on my hand. I was talking to my hubby while munching on the chips. Then suddenly I bite on a hard piece. The first thing in my mind was how come they didn't fry the chip probably that it's still harden. Then I suddenly realised, oh no, that's my memory card! I bite on it, has my teeth mark on it, and worse part is, it's spoilt! Can't use it anymore and there are some photos/videos of my kids that I haven't downloaded :-(
 
Poor Kam, can the data be retrieved somehow? Happens to me too, if I'm holding 2 things, one to throw and one to keep somewhere else, I always end up throwing away the wrong thing. :p
 
Morning all
happy.gif


pixie,
u are sooo early today...can knock off early at 4/5pm to see X later?

kam,
OMG...lucky u didn't swallow the memory card. The IT expert (pc shop) dunno can help you to retrieve the datas (photos/videos) from yr damaged memory card anot...can try.

tongtong,
tks...#1 &amp; #2 daytime at my in law place, difficult to separate them le. Only at nite, they will sleep in separate room. This early morning 6AM, #2 grunting &amp; getting red-faced cos constipated...gek sai until cry...aiyo the poo so hard. After 10mins struggle, managed to pass the hard poo out. I wonder if i can give some diluted prune juice (30ml) to a 8mths old?
 
steph, maybe your in law can try to not bring your #1 near to #2. you know my mum is also concern when the pt helper is coughing. so when she reaches my mum's house, my mum will bring my son to the garden :p but of course cant avoid her all the time la. but at least cut down the time. beacuse my son loves to stand beside the bathroom see her wash clothes wor.

steph, ah, #2 constipate. not enough water/fruits/fibre or??
yea you can give diluted prune juice. no problem. try to get those without sweetener one or organic one is possible. he doesnt constipate all the time right?
 
tongtong,
ya already told my PIL to avoid sharing any toys that #1/#2 play/bite on or close contact. But i also understand it's difficult for them to keep vigilance on #1 &amp; #2 at all times. Just hope the existing virus don't spread further.

#2 got drink alot water (abt 50ml/day). For fruits/fibre intake, not frequent cos he still no teeth le. His constipation is on/off thingy.
The prune juice w/o sweetener/organic one is Gerber brand? But i heard that Gerber are very mild so maybe will not be so effective to ease constipation problem.
 
steph
knock off at 5pm no matter how early i am leh. LL bo bian but still, can reach home earlier mah

hows your whole family since everyone is sick/half sick?
 
Steph, your son on solid already right? You can give prune, plum or papaya puree to him wor. I have prune extract at home but how to give u leh? you said it's on/off thing maybe he is heaty la.
 
pixie,

Z felt better after medication yesterday but still got phlegm when cough &amp; running nose on/off. According to MIL, Z was superb cranky yesterday...alittle bit thing not getting his way, he whines. Hb is down with flu but manageable, still go work wor. This morning i also running nose (maybe not enuff sleep/rest). Just hope the kids speedy recovery &amp; i am looking forward to this Fri date with hb at Au Petit Salut.

tongtong,
tks, u r so sweet
happy.gif
but i stayed very far fr u so not convenient. The prune extract u DIY? or i can buy from retail/ntuc etc?
#2 on solid (rice/brown rice/cereal/puree). He also got sensitive skin, mild eczema &amp; that's why his mouth/cheeks area always got red red rash &amp; dry skin
sad.gif
 
Morning, mummies.

Just want to share one incident happened to my girl y'day.

We were just reaching home last evening from my mum's place. My girl was holding to her water bottle and drinking plain water non-stop. It was 8pm+ and it will be another hr to her sleeping time. So my hubby was telling her not to drink too much water coz later she won't be finishing her milk before her sleep. As usual, all kids are like that. She just ignored my hubby and kept drinking the water. Then suddenly, she was choked on the water and she just vomitted out all the water over her clothes and on the floor. I was angry for a sec and kept looking at her. She was holding her bottle and half looking on the floor, dared not to speak. Then after a while, I decided to forgive her and ask her to come to me for hugs. She came and when she hugged me, she was crying very hard (you can tell from her expression that she was remorseful). Then I asked her "Did Daddy tell you not to drink so much water? Now see what a mess." She cried and said "Yes" (Acknowledging that daddy has said that but she did not listen). Well, she continue crying and you can really tell she was so sorry over what she had done.

Actually, it is not a big deal but I am just touched and happy that my girl knows when she makes a mistake and willing to apologise.
happy.gif
 
steph
tongtong is the healthy one coz she is vegetarian (am i right tongtong?)
actually if you dont mind the work, can diy the fruit enzymes/extract for your 2 kiddos. anytype of fruits oso can. no time issit? heehee...wait till they sleep lor. we mummies always say "wait till they sleep then we can ____ (fill in the blanks)" rite
 
krystle
thats so sweet...awww...
whenever my son threw stuff onto the car-floor from his carseat, he will oso have remorseful look coz i will throw him dagger stares and he will hide behind the seat dont dare to look at me. then periodically peek and see if im still angry or not...
but then again, if i threw too much glaring looks i scared he will copy cat me leh...hmmm
 
Steph,
Hope your family can recover fast fast and in time for your BD celebration. Your #2 has sensitive skin? No wonder what I saw the pics, I did see the red spots. Initially I thought his mouth area is not clean thoroughly. Any cream to prescribe for eczema?
 
Pixie,
Your son is sweet too. I think it is good that they know they did something wrong. Coz I saw some kids where when their parents glared at them, they just laughed and ignored... Haiz. You are right not to glare too long coz they will copy loh.
 
krystle
hor? i very scared my boy will copy my glare coz both my niece and nephew are VERY VERY good glarers dunno learn from who. and everyday play together, my boy sure learn how to glare and plus me glaring all the time.
so i try not to glare but give him a stern/hard look. he will know that im angry and try to hide behind the car seat...
yes he is scared of me leh. when i tok loudly to my hb eg 1 in room, another 1 in kitchen, x always tot i shouting at him and start to cry or cling onto me
 
Steph, yea I think you lack of rest. You said #2 mouth always got red rash? Does it happen after eating? If yes it could be allergy to acidic food. Did you use CB cream ? The prune extract I cant DIY la. I bot it from KL . yea like what pixie mentioned, DIY the fruit enzyme. I only know how to make the garbage enzyme from pixie but not the fruit one yet hehe. Actually the best way to improve eczema is to take prebiotics. Or take fruits rich in prebiotic like banana, asparagus, wholegrains.

Krystle, your gal is so sweet and dong3 shi4!

Pixie, aiya pls don’t say I’m the healthy one , I’m learning to be healthy la. and my interest is learning about natural remedies and healthy diet ma
 
pixie,
yup i know tongx2 is vegetarian, she's mindful of S's meal/diet etc. very gd mummy ya.
I know u r the fruit/garbage enzymes guru...hehe...me not no time but lazy *bad mummy* i try la if have mood to DIY ok:p

krystle,
this also show that yr gal not stubborn kind. Will listen &amp; repent. Gd le
happy.gif

This fri is my wedding anni, not BD.
ya loh #2 has sensitive skin. PD got prescribe H-cort cream for eczema &amp; contain very mild steroid so after few application, it doesn't seem to work on improving the rash (red spots) condition le. Hmm...dunno how? Alot of pple when saw #2 also think i didn't clean/wipe his mouth thoroughly which is not true but how to prevent since he always love to put things inside his mouth to chew/bite. The delicate skin will also be very sensitive if frequently need to wipe/clean constantly.
 
tongtong,
you brought out a gd point! i didn't really notice whether he could be allergy to acidic food BUT rice/brown rice/cereal acidic? One thing for sure, whenever he bite/chew his teether/fingers sure will drool so PD said cannot prevent but condition will only improve when he's older. PD said he got ultra sensitive skin so even if kenna saliva/milk/sweat/dirt etc will trigger red spots de. Sometimes the red spots turn rough patch &amp; dry &amp; if worsen will spread to bigger surface area but so far still under control.
#2 rash (angry red spots) mostly besides his mouth/cheeks area. His legs &amp; body very very mild but dry skin.
 
Steph,
In that case, then maybe keep cleaning the mouth area with water and wipe with tissue is good? At least tissue you use and throw away. If use wash cloth, we have the tendency to keep using the same cloth which has the bacteria and will make the rash worse? No choice coz your #2's skin is sensitive mah. If the condition does not improve when he is older, maybe can see skin specialist?
 
steph
bua a lot of creams to avoid dry skin?
anyway trial and error you will find the best combo of solution for your 2 kiddos

nevermind, i oso very lazy. next time if i really do a consume-type of enzyme, i will do small small jars and distribute to frens. you'll get 1. provided i really move my butt. must start collecting air tight jars leh.
maybe ask my mil for small cny goodies type tins
 
krystle,
no prob, i dun have any BD bash after i turn 21YO le. sad hor but ok la...time seem to passby faster after 21:p

ya that's what i've been doing all this while, keep cleaning the mouth area with water &amp; wipe with a special gentle cloth meant for sensitive skin (wash cloth tend to be rough). After each wipe, i will wash the cloth immediately &amp; air dry till i wanna use again. The cloth dry easily &amp; absorb water/mucus very well too.
My #1 got no such skin sensitivity problem while #2 have...dunno why le...i thot same factory produce mah...wont have de...maybe i ate something wrong during pregnancy??
 
kam,

You cannot “catch” eczema from a person and it does not spread from one person to another. It can however spread to the surrounding areas of the skin if it is not properly treated.
 
suddenly i think of mylvera...hmm...she still doing confinement or maternity leave? She very ONz in her HF always...dunno she play or her hb play on her behalf?
 


steph,
But for my boy, the eczema has never spread from one spot to the other leh. I apply Elomet for him if the spread is really bad, else, either apply with cream (when I am hardworking) or ignore it (when I am lazy).

Definitely not from what you eat. Till now, there are many suspected causes for eczema, but none is proven scientifically. Like my boy, eczema suddenly appeared when he was about 15 months, weird.
 

Back
Top