Hi mummies,
How's everyone doing? I am 5 months plus now with my #2 and the doc still can't confirm my baby's gender! I wanna start buying clothes and stuff for #2 esp when there's sales now. But have to hold on cos if gal, I can't buy so much cos che che already has quite a lot. If boy then I will go all out.. hee.. Anyway, for those interested, Fox Kids and Baby having 50% storewide sales now.
Haven't been posting but have been reading the thread. Just want to share on some topics (rather belated tho I know

)
Pixie –
You mentioned that your boy is crazy over basket; well my gal is fixated over bags! Paper bag, plastic bag, my handbag, you name it. Any sort of bag and she will carry and walk and walk around with it - auntie style/over shoulder etc... Recently she started to carry those diaper packs with those plastic handles. While carrying the small pack, she will ask me and my hubby to each carry a jumbo pack and walk around with her. Must walk in a line, one behind another some more. Last night we walked and walked around our cramp bedroom and she din want to go to sleep! Sometimes cannot understand what she thinking also.. Haha..
Make up -
I personally am too lazy to put on any but my gal has been observing her grandma putting on make up. She can mimic the action of putting on lipstick, and also pat pat her cheeks and say "compact" for compact powder. When I ask her to make mummy's hair nice nice, she will adjust my fringe away from my face to the side and try to give me a centre parting ?
Beating/scolding babies –
I'm one of those who would prefer not beat my gal. There was this incident where my gal kept waking up crying at night, and my hubby started to beat her legs, asking her to go to sleep. When she could not be pacified, he got angry and started to raise his voice and swear in front of her saying. Yes, he literally sweared. I was so taken aback that I cried on hearing what he said to my gal. So heart pain especially when I see her looking at her daddy with the expression, as tho wondering y her daddy is behaving this way…I was so sad and disappointed with his behaviour and refused to talk to him for a few days. He usually won't do this, but I guess he was really tired that night. After I cooled down, I tried to explain to him that she was just teething and moreover, she is able to express herself properly yet. He never apologized or outwardly admit but I know he knows that he has to hold his anger and be patient. Hiaz.. I hope it won't happen again. Now I think about it I also very scared that it will happen again. The baby may not know what is happening now.. but she sure will as she grows older.
Fussy eating baby
My gal has a problem eating meat leh. She doesn't take them unless I mash them all up and hide it in her porridge. Minced meat in pasta also cannot, she will spit the whole mouth full out. Must be really mashed up then she will take. Chicken, pork, stir-fried, steamed, in soup all she reject. At least she is ok with fish most of the time. I tried to give her more tofu for the protein but it can't really make up what she needs right. Hmm, I have a self-proclaim veggy baby!
Erm, ok that’s all from me for now. Sorry for the long post. Hiaz, very hard for me to participate in the thread at work.
Oh lastly, congrats to Angelsky – your gal is so lovely! and all the best for those waiting in line to pop!