grumpus / yvonne / mylife
*wink wink* who wants to be the kind soul??
Sometimes pple v buay zi dong one lah.
Yvonne / shannonbaby
Starving till next meal oso doesn't really work tat well with Elliot. NOt easy to feed picky eater cos eat a few mouths dun wan liao, otherwise always throw my food all over! PD say dun give milk so tat the child will need to eat. But we as mothers oso worry dun take enuf milk dun have calcium or H2O intake.. ahahhaha...
angelsky
Heee.. you still ard ah? So confinement who do for you? YOu have a maid? I am too lazy to feed my boy, so I pass to maid, otherwise i sure pek chek
Fern
Who is your PD?
Why is salt such an evil food? I agree with KAM, nothing wrong with salt leh. If everythink so plain, you like?
My PD said v sternly to my maid "Make Elliot's food tasty, salt or soy sauce or wat. If not nice you eat it yourself! If you wan him to eat porridge, you oso eat it!" My maid got a shock!
I think the point is to let him enjoy food, not being so freakish abt salt or plain or fried or wat. Everything in moderation can liao. If you really NO SALT, sorry I oso can't help... hahaha.. cos i think at this age, the kids oso know wat is tasty wat is not liao.
Re: LNT
I rem 1 or 2 of the babies here went for the trial or signed up. There is a new branch at tampines, Tot of signing up,. But this Elliot falls sick easily leh.. dunno wan to go ahead or not. Anyone got comments on their prog? Good?
Superbee
Embarassed to say, I dare not bring my 2 kids out alone. Even with hb, it is only for a short while. Cos I too lazy to handle my boy and chase after him lah. With maid ah, I really v lazy liao.
Icy
Take care. *hugz*
*wink wink* who wants to be the kind soul??
Sometimes pple v buay zi dong one lah.
Yvonne / shannonbaby
Starving till next meal oso doesn't really work tat well with Elliot. NOt easy to feed picky eater cos eat a few mouths dun wan liao, otherwise always throw my food all over! PD say dun give milk so tat the child will need to eat. But we as mothers oso worry dun take enuf milk dun have calcium or H2O intake.. ahahhaha...
angelsky
Heee.. you still ard ah? So confinement who do for you? YOu have a maid? I am too lazy to feed my boy, so I pass to maid, otherwise i sure pek chek
Fern
Who is your PD?
Why is salt such an evil food? I agree with KAM, nothing wrong with salt leh. If everythink so plain, you like?
My PD said v sternly to my maid "Make Elliot's food tasty, salt or soy sauce or wat. If not nice you eat it yourself! If you wan him to eat porridge, you oso eat it!" My maid got a shock!
I think the point is to let him enjoy food, not being so freakish abt salt or plain or fried or wat. Everything in moderation can liao. If you really NO SALT, sorry I oso can't help... hahaha.. cos i think at this age, the kids oso know wat is tasty wat is not liao.
Re: LNT
I rem 1 or 2 of the babies here went for the trial or signed up. There is a new branch at tampines, Tot of signing up,. But this Elliot falls sick easily leh.. dunno wan to go ahead or not. Anyone got comments on their prog? Good?
Superbee
Embarassed to say, I dare not bring my 2 kids out alone. Even with hb, it is only for a short while. Cos I too lazy to handle my boy and chase after him lah. With maid ah, I really v lazy liao.
Icy
Take care. *hugz*