blessedbaby
New Member
Yvonne, Your FIL sounds like my MIL. When I feed my girl, I hate having her around. Stayed with her for one week in SYD, I know what you mean.
my girl used to be distracted by people when eating, but MIL (despite of thousand times of reminder that please dont disturb her, she still come and talk and say this and that).
And my girl loves green pea, she will show her face in front of my girl and said it's yuck, how to eat like that??? ;-(
I was so angry inside (of course i am not happy), show her my not happy face then she left into her room, hiding there, not happy.
But my girl did finish her meal in the end.
my girl used to be distracted by people when eating, but MIL (despite of thousand times of reminder that please dont disturb her, she still come and talk and say this and that).
And my girl loves green pea, she will show her face in front of my girl and said it's yuck, how to eat like that??? ;-(
I was so angry inside (of course i am not happy), show her my not happy face then she left into her room, hiding there, not happy.
But my girl did finish her meal in the end.