(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

re: how are you going to spend the long weekend?

Going Batam on Fri and back on Sat. Sunday usual church service
happy.gif

i'm particular abt spelling of any name. If possible any word.

if there are TP blocking, means we hv to turn back? We're coming fr Punggol, we only know how to use BKE!

hey u're taking ferry from here to the resort? which one are u staying.. there are 3?

aqua
yes it is.. it means "laughter". When we decided on the name, I knew abt the possibilities of misspelling it, but at least no one can mis-pronounce it. Anyways now he's approaching 4yo, he can spell his own name. And he knows it when people misspell his name eg childcare teachers (gosh!!!)

haha, wendy, at least people only misspell Isaac's name but they won't mispronounce it. Raeanne has so many vowels that people can't rememeber how to spell or pronounce. That's why I always spell it as RaeAnne so that they know how to read her name. Too bad birth cert only allows CAPITAL LETTERS, Cheh!

Angelsky, the carter NB set is from 2.3kg - 3.6kg. Don't think my no. 2 will fall beyond this range cos RaeAnne was born 3.255kg. Size wise, the Carters's Duck set is slightly bigger than the Jingle brand 0-3 months that I bought last time (the smalles I can find in the market). But the carters material is softer and more cooling.
happy.gif

Sigh, everyone has plans for long weekend except me. Good Friday, can't go out cos PT cleaner say she not free on Sunday so coming on Fri afternoon. Sat, hubby got to be in school whole day for some inter college debate. Sianz...

Mandy, I'm not shifting lar. Where did you read that from? I haven't stay 5 years at my HDB flat leh, how to move. No $$$ also lar...

Wendy, great minds think alike. I just posted at the same time as yours and read your comment about people not mispronouncing Isaac's name. Hee.
biggrin.gif

kitsune
it's just an easier way for people who are unfamiliar with his name's spelling. We decided his name when i was 3m preg.

no we didn't know. God gave the name to my husband in a dream. So it was decided =) I kept asking him "what if it's a girl?" then he said "It's a boy's name so it must be a boy". We weren't really surprised when the doc told us @ 5m detailed scan that it was a boy. kakakakaka

well.. issac or isaac? jayen,jaydon or jayden? raeanne or rayanne or rayanne? special names like these usu cause confusion to people whom dunno them.

kitsune,
yup my spotting lasted for abt 1 wk cos i saw gynae on the same day and took duphaston(can't remember the correct spelling) for 30days. I m now 29 wks.
happy.gif

"Isaac" with double As is the more common form of the name. "Issac" is a form of "Isaac".

Famous bearers include English physicist Isaac Newton, who developed three laws of motion - the basis of modern engineering, Isaac Singer who founded the Singer Sewing Machine Company and science fiction author Isaac Asimov.

It's like.. John or Jhon. Maybe there are both names, but John would be the more commonly used one.

Aqua, Rayanne or Rayanne is the same leh. Initally, I wanted RayAnne cos it will definitely be easier to pronounce. I like Ray cos my baby symbolizes the Ray of sunshine/hope in our lives.
happy.gif
But in the end, I chose RaeAnne instead of RayAnne so that she can call herself Rae or Anne as short form if she ever tires of RaeAnne and RaeAnne feels more feminine. If no. 2 is a boy then I'll have Ray.... then if gal back to Rae.... ;)

Superbee, I see, mine was about 4-5 days too, with duphaston it didn't stop for the first 2 days, then after that it did (hopefully for good). Now wondering if it is implantation bleeding since I'm only 4 weeks last week. :p

Wendy, oic, then I'm sure RaeAnne won't have any famous sidesicks cos the name is too new. She will have to invent her own stuff to be remembered. :p

there is always a special meaning behind each beautiful name, onli the parents know best coz u named the child
happy.gif

kitsune
yeah she gotto invent her own RaeAnne laws of physics. Wowee.. maybe she can invent an English word since daddy is such a bookworm.

Oh ya, forgot the MOST IMPORTANT reason, she kicked me when she was in my tummy when I called RaeAnne (we tried twice and she kicked twice) but ignored me when I called Charlene (another name I was considering). Plus hubby prefers RaeAnne to Charlene. ;)

gd noon all
happy.gif

can i chk anyone gynae is Dr Lim Teck Chye The Tow Yung Clinic @ Tanglin Shopping Centre? Is he good?? TIA
happy.gif

Kam,
Congrats for a gal gal
happy.gif
envy envy...so u tried the Shettles method & strike a gal??hehe...

Wendy, then her Daddy will be <font size="+1">SO PROUD LOR</font> but Mummy won't be thrilled cos I want her to be a doctor so that she can earn lots of $$$ and I already bought her first doctor playset (kaching, kaching - the sweet sound of cash register ringing
biggrin.gif
) But seriously, she must be happy with what she's doing lar.

Steph! just the person I'm looking for. I remember your ILs help you with babysitting but you don't stay with them right? With no. 1 and now no. 2, how do you cope? Got maid or no maid better? Is Zander attending childcare yet? Got time to bf, pump, wash up and rest while looking after no. 2 or not? How do you get your own meals? Sorry to bombard you with so many questions but seldom see you online lar so must quickly ask. ;P

AH DOI!!! STEPH, really or not? YOU STRIKE AGAIN?!? YOU SUPER SUPER FERTILE LEH... Are you going to join me at DEC09 thread now?
happy.gif

Kitsune, I also like carter's. Really soft and the fabric feels light, and its also priced reasonably too. Took my friend's suggestion to buy 3 months so end up all my baby stuff is 3 months onwards, but she was 2.81kg so end up during my confinement I had to go get smaller ones for her, coz the 3 months were too huge. Thank god I had a newborn for her when she discharged from hospital.

Not every weekend I get to go out one le, coz he hardly comes back, so when he comes back we go out lo.
happy.gif

STEPH!!!!! Ssrious or not!!!! I haven even given birth le. So you trying for a gal. kekeke. WA.

Steph,

Thanks! No leh, didn't have chance to try out the method, cos #2 was unplanned :)

Gosh, you really ARE pregnant again?!?!?!!!!!!

Wendyg,

No, drive there, not going Desaru leh, you got it wrong, it's at Skudai, near to the university. Only 1 resort there only.

Yes, if TP block the road, you either make a U-turn to go back to BKE or go straight to the woodlands town. You go on Saturday morning, right? Hope it won't be bad, check the LTA camera first, if traffic is terrible, better use 2nd link (though expensive and further away from your place, but save you lots of time leh).

kitsune,

your spotting stop very fast hor so shd be quite safe.
happy.gif
i got spotting during early pregnancy like around 7-8 wk .. and i insist to go sabah for holiday even when i saw gynae for the spotting cos i dont want to change my holiday plan... :p

Angelsky, that time my cousin whose no. 2 was born in Sept 07, 4 months older than RaeAnne, told me to buy Jingle brand cos the sizing is the smallest. She said the rest of the clothes ah, make the baby look like scarecrow. Hee. But of course, if you have a giant bumper size baby of more than 4kg like Tobey, then Jingle brand CMI cos the baby will look like a 'bah chang'. :p

Ya lor, I think Steph's avoiding our questions now. Shy liao. Hee. ;)

Kam
i dunno where ley.. can provide the website? For future trip reference. Of course must get some feedback fr u when u return.

scared 2nd link also jammed. ok thanks for the reminder.. will ask husband to chk the cameras before set off. He just managed to install the GPS last night. what an adventure this is going to be. the last time we drove up to malacca for a day trip, we got lost coming back coz the GPS HANGED. Went with another family (2 cars). Blind led the blind...

Yvonne, imagine if Steph really strike again, she's going to have Irish twins, both kids will go to school together next time. So exciting! Plus she has 3 kids in 2 years and her figure still so good. MORE nude BLOOM SHOTS? hee hee.

Today on half day leave...going to run errand with hubby later and enjoy a nice long lunch
happy.gif

Tomorrow we're going to the zoo! Hopefully the weather holds up. Mylife &amp; Mei, hope to see you there too! Anyone else on leave also come lah.

Fri we're going to Ikea Tampines.

Sat will be bringing my boy for MMR jab and haircut. Hope we'll like Dr Vannesa Tan at Kidslink clinic
happy.gif

Kitsune,
If she really strike again, we must present her with an award!!! Zui Jia Yong Qi Jiang! Her gynae and hospital must also give her a big discount for giving them so much business.

Ya lor, she only popped in 8 Feb 09 leh. If now, strike and another baby in 2009, her gynae should really give her a bulk discount. But I thought she doing TBF with Rayden, how come can strike so soon? ;P

Superbee, I hope so lor. If all clear and stablized then I want to take care of RaeAnne at home liao. Last night, she slept on my bed, this morning wake up looking well rested and happy. She keeps smiling at me and trying to wake me up. Get down from the bed to fetch my room slippers and specs so that I can carry her and go to living room. ;)

wendy,

Yes, i did click on it. I have just started to look at childcare centres. I do not know how to see if one centre is under the pcf wing or not!Pardon me for my ignorance!

Ya, I think she's hiding from us liao so that no need to answer our questions. If not, she won't post 1 question, then hit and run, but I'm sure she read Wendy's reply to her gynae question but lurking so that we don't know she's here. Hee hee. ;)

Wa imagine, that means her potential #3 is going to be due when? DEC????? Wa, then after that can do full month and #1's second birthday together. Gosh, next year CNY, can collect 3 ang paos man.

Think we scare her off leow. kekeke.

Angelsky, ya lor, that's why I ask her whether she's going to join me at Dec 09 thread. hee hee.

Steph, come out come out wherever you are. Don't 'siam' us until like that lar. You see all of us so happy for you. ;)

Back