(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Serene & MomMe I added both of you as frds .....
happy.gif

shannon,

thanks. Then after imported, do i do my blog from multiply then on???

for blogspot, is it possible to let selected parties see my blog only???

mei
5th sept.. can later anot? hv to keep for 2 wkends ley. If can, I want 2-3 boxes Durian Snowskin fr Marriott. Hv to keep in FREEZER

<font color="ff6000">Mandy &amp; cheryl,</font>
i have added yr blog to mine
happy.gif
(hope u dun mind)

<font color="0000ff">amy &amp; Serene,</font>
i have added u in facebook
happy.gif

WEndy, why must dump all $ in by 1 Aug?

Mei, I want to order raffles and goodwood. Where to collect from you? U got collection at orchard?

Someone was organising a BJ class, the one at bukit batok CSC. Want to join in.

Sian I so busy at work hardly can come in to catch up. Update me ya if got outing.

What birthday bash?

<font color="0077aa">mei/wendyg/mylvera,</font>

May sound silly to ask but i'm not sure (still blur)...when u say SCB, do u mean Standard Chartered Bank ? While i know CDA mean Child Development Account...so this acct must be open under the child's name ? cos currently, the bb bonus #1 goes to my joint acct (POSB) with hubby so this doesn't consider as CDA right? That means next year 2009, i need to open a CDA for #2 in order to qualify for dollar to dollar from govt! Thanks in advance
happy.gif

steph,

SCB means Standard Chartered Bank. CDA Account must be open with a "Trustee" + yr child's name. "trustee" can be yrself or yr hb. the bb bonus $$ that u get is the cash portion, nothing to do with CDA Account.
U can only open a CDA Account upon receiving the letter from MCYS.

babe,
collect from tg pagar. orchard boh but if i have the mooncakes BEFORE lunchtime, then i can deliver to orchard mrt.

birthday bash - me thinkin of organising bday bash for all our prince/princess but haven decided on where/when/what.

QQ/Steph - I have accepted the request.

My boy don't like banana and apple. What fruits shld I introduce. Bit sianz after trying and trying he still don't want. So far, he haven't really tried any juice so I am wondering what shld I try. can mummies here give me ideas &amp; advise.

mei,
I am also keen in the animal sound cloth book
happy.gif
Izit expensive to go by postage?

Mylvera, thks &amp; now i got better understanding
happy.gif

steph,
hmm. exp ah? i dun think so. then u buy a few books at 1 go. haha. i total buy like 3-4 times leh, ie spend on postage 3-4 times! faint.

<font color="ff6000">Birthday Bash</font>
hold in dec - then we can kill a few birds with a stone - xmas gathering, gift exchange, birthday bash, new year. ok?

am thinking of 20-dec sat lunch. ok for ur?

mei,
i placed order liao
happy.gif
keke
Did u order the Things That Go sound cloth book? Izit gd? Which one u bought &amp; will recommend?

steph,
wah i bot quite a few leh. haha, pok. i would reco books that comes with sound, though some sound books have similar sounds in them. some sounds in what's that sound repeat in baby animal sounds book. but to me its ok.

Things That Go - first sound book
Great to be Little - for my nephew
Baby Animal Sounds - for my nephew
What's That Sound - for my nephew
Our Neighbourhood (FP)
Old Macdonalds Farm - first cloth book
Squishy Turtle and Friends

all nicely packed and protected by plastic.

u shld invest now since u have #2 coming up. i only started buying now when i've #2. did not even buy for #1

Hey mummies,
Add me to facebook too... [email protected]

any mummies gave their bb NAN 2 DHA? I'm considering to give my gal this now but dunno if it's good choice? Long time ago, my sis was on NAN FM, now she's like overweight! Since young, she's been on the plum side, so i dunno whether does NAN contribute to her existing shape!

mei,

wah thanks for the sound book reccommendation. order placed. been wanting to get cloth books for my girl cos she tore her story books! haha ...the price is really good at the BP.

the end of the year birthday bash sounds good, can save time and hold everything at the same time..haha..

Serene,

How about trying pear? i gave my gal the english pear and she likes it. My gal doesn't fancy apples too, think the apples has a tinge of sour taste. I also gave peach puree and she finished it easily. Good for helping her to poo poo too.

Mylvera,
So how ah? Ur bb's health? Good? Excellent? Fat? Contain palm oil? Feedback pls??? My gf is giving me free NAN 2 lah.. so i tot i betta find out more first before agreeing to her offer!

mylvera/Godsent - add you to my facebook
happy.gif

mylvera - my boy hates avocado, don't know why. I tried to feed him twice on this and he just refuse to open his mouth worst than the rest. Think my boy is just picky about fruits

preciousmoment - let me try this weekend on pear. hopefully he will like it

Godsent - My PD recommended me Nan Pro 2 so far he is taking it well and he can poo daily once.

Back